Miracle|โˆš

By Exoticxrose

Miracle Deveraux Kind, forgiving, caring, smart and overall an amazing person. One of the nicest people anyo... More

|ยฐยฐINTROยฐยฐ|
Prologue
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Attention!!
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Thank you! &' Promotion

Chapter Twenty-four

781 18 2
By Exoticxrose

Miracle's POV

He lead us into our room and pushed me against the wall. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me in between kisses. I nodded, panting. He made sure that I was securely wrapped around him. He then brought me to the bed, laying me against the silk sheets of the king sized bed. I looked at him trough my dark lashes.

Hazel eyes—stared into dark brown ones. His lips trailed down my neck, surely leaving hickeys along the way. I gasped brokenly as his lips reached the top of my breast that was exposed. His rough finger tips glided down my side. When his hand stopped at the end of my shirt—he pulled it up, taking it off of me. My bra covered chest was now exposed to him. He eyed me hungrily, licking his lips.

He put his hand on my cheek, in a sweet caressing motion. His hands traveled down my neck to my breast. Upon their arrival my nipples pebbled under the fabric of my bra. He traced the valley between my breasts, playing with the holy cross pendant of my necklace.

"You just love torturing me, dont you?" He said huskily. His voice clouded by desire. I knew he was talking about my choice in undergarments. Hallelujah, I had decided to wear these instead of my usual underwear.

He did not need to witness my choice in underwear.

He looked into my eyes searching for permission to continue. He unbuckled my black lace bra and pulled it off. My chest was now on full display to him. He looked at them, his lips parted. I began to feel a bit insecure about my body as his heated stare refused to leave my chest.

I put my hands up to cover my breasts. He placed his lips on mine, kissing me slowly. "Do you trust me?" He asked. I nodded my head, wordlessly. "Use your words, love." He said, grinning. "Yes." I said but it came out soft and breathless. He pulled my hands away from their protective position, kissing me once more. His head dipped down more—taking my nipple into his mouth.

I gasped at the feeling of his tongue swirling around my pebbled bud. His fingers were providing the same attention to my other nipple. His head dipped lower, dragging his tongue agonizingly slow against my stomach. His hand played with the line of my lace panties. "You really don't know how much control you have over me." He said, his voice dangerously low.

"Once these are off there's no going back, baby." He said tracing the line. His other hand running over my tattoo on my side.

It was a quote Luce, Ang and I, live by. "In the ones I love, I shall place my trust. But I will never let anyone come between us." With our friendship date in roman numerals below it.

We took it in August last year. By that time all of us had already turned seventeen. It took a lot of convincing for Luce and Angie, but I simply asked my mom when she was drunk.

Hehe. Genius!

I nodded and he pulled them down. My entire body was fully exposed to him now. "Fucking beautiful. And you wanted to hide this from me? You can be so cruel, baby." He said his head went down kissing anywhere but the place I wanted, no—needed him most. I pushed his head down lower and he chuckled. His hot breath fanning my area.

He rubbed my clit with his thumb, slowly. "Mathias." I moaned his name out as his fingers continued working their magic. He hummed. He then placed his mouth against my wet center  plunging his tongue inside of me. "Ah! Baby, please.!" I said a strangled moan departed from my throat.

He kept going faster and faster till I couldn't take it. I felt this strange feeling build up in the pit of my stomach, then a euphoric feeling washed over me. I came. He licked the shiney glaze off his lips while looking at me darkly.

After a few seconds of staring at me he did something I hadn't realised I'd been longing for till he did it. He pulled his pants down. His boxers left soon after.

My mouth fell open as I set my gaze upon his length.

How the hell is that supposed to fit without killing me?

He looked at my expression chuckling his voice a bit deeper than usual. "Don't worry, love, it'll fit. Can't promise it wont hurt for a little bit though." I swallowed audibly. He looked at me, his eyes soft. He waited for me to calm down before moving to the counter and grabbing a condom.

He ripped it open, slipping the thin rubber onto his manhood. He leaned in to kiss me then slammed into my tight entrance—Claiming my virginity. I winced as he eased himself into my small entrance. It took me a few seconds to get use to his huge size. "Holy fuck, baby. You feel amazing." He drawled out, picking up his pace.

"Ah—oh my god." My mouth fell open. This new pleasurable feeling was intoxicating.

He groped my breasts as he drilled into my entrance punishingly slow. "Baby, please." I whined. He smirked at my tone. "Tell me, love. What do you want?" He asked teasingly. Running a hand down my side. My body was so sensitive to his touch, I started shivering. "I want you to go faster." I said breathlessly. "Please, Mathias." I added.

"Say no more, Princesa."

I started moaning uncontrollably as he rammed into me once more—Much faster this time. His hands came over my mouth as he covered it. "I love nothing more than hearing you moan—but, for your sake. You might not want to be too loud. Okay?" He advised. I nodded and his hands slowly moved from my lips.

He adjusted himself a little more until to the left and slammed into me. This unleashed a new level of pleasure.

"Oh my—Yes! Yes! Right there." He grinned at me and continued hitting my g-spot. I felt my self soaring to new heights. My body started to spasm. "Good. Now come for me, baby." As those words left his lips, my body shook violently, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I screamed his name repeatedly.

Immeasurable pleasure took over my body and my back arched and I climaxed.

My head tipped back in ecstacy and I fell onto the bed. After a few more strokes he released into the condom. He strokes became sloppy after he came. He took off the condom and threw it in the small trash can beside the bed. Eventually, his body collapsed at the side of me. "Best. Sex. Ever." He breathed. I chuckled at his statement. "Who said it was over?" I grinned. He smirked. "Your wish is my command."

He said grabbing another condom, sliding it on. I looked him, my lip tugged between my teeth. I wasn't sure how I wanted to do this. I got up and placed myself over him, my knees on either side of his waist. I position myself over his length as he watched me, his eyes set aflame by desire and lust. I slowly lowered myself onto his length, wincing slightly as I still wasn't really use to his size.

He groaned as I had finally taken all of him. "Fuck. Your so tight, love." He groaned, his breath hitched. I stayed still for a while, waiting for the pain to ease. Once it did, I started rocking my hips back and forth. Mathias grabbed ahold of my hips and started guiding me.

I moaned as he started moving his hips against me hitting me deeper than I could have imagined. "Your doing great, baby." He encouraged. I moaned as he continued to hit me deeper.

The more we continued our sounds got louder to the point we hadn't a care who heard us in that moment. I moaned his name so many times, so loudly. I knew I'd have a sore throat tomorrow.

"Baby, I–" I cut myself  off as reached my climax. It seems like Mathias was there too. His groans were strangled as he gripped my hips, hard. We came together and I lifted myself off of him.

I laid myself against his chest and pecked his lips. The small minuscule peck turned into a deep passionate battle quicker than I could have thought. "I love you, so much." I moaned out between kisses. "I love you too, baby. More than you realize."

~
Mathias' POV

Miracle's head lay on my chest, my hand in her hair. For the most part we've just been quiet. She called my name softly in question, as if she was unsure about speaking. I answered her with a hum: a simple signal that she could continue, or insure her that I was listening. "Have you and your dad always been so, distant with each other?" She questioned delicately, as though she was scared to ask. I was silent, mostly because I was shocked by how abruptly the question was asked.

Miracle must've taken my silence as a no. Because she started to fumble on her words dismissing her question. She began talking about something else, acting as though she never brought it up. I smiled at her care, finally deciding on the right words. "It was always like that, well it was better than how it is now. But more or less the same. We've never had a great relationship. Probably never will." I murmured the last part hopelessly.

It's not like it really bothered me much, my dad and I just aren't that close and that's that. I just wish that we were, but maybe it's best to remain the way it is. I let a minuscule sigh emit from my lips. "My mom on the other hand. She was the best, she was always there for me. To everyone else; she was Anika De Luca, part time model, fashion icon, wife of Victor De Luca. To me, she was just mom." I said smiling at the memory that popped into my mind of my mother and I in the attic.

I looked down at Miracle while smiling as she talked about how much she admired my mother. "She would have liked you, y'know. You remind me of her, a lot. The way you act reminds me of she used to. Your heart's, their both really similar. She had a sister that was disabled too."

"Had..?" She dragged out cringing. I nodded, feeling the tears brim my eyes when I let my mind drift back to my aunt Anyssa. "She took her life," I muttered sadly, feeling the tears slide down my face slowly. Miracle turned to me, taking in my tear-stained cheeks, brushing her thumbs to remove the salty drops. "When her husband left her she went into a dark place. Something she couldn't get away from. She OD'd, mom found her body after receiving a painful phone call." I finished speaking, a lump was stuck in my throat for a while.

We were both encased by silence; the quietude surrounding us was a little tense, but it was needed. There weren't any words that required freedom as of right now, it was just us.

She pulled herself up more, brushing her hands against my chest. She kissed the top of my chest, saying. "Thank you for telling me. For trusting me." She said closing her eyes. I could feel her small breaths being blown against my chest. I kissed her forehead lightly.

"Thank you for...listening."

~
A small yawn left my lips; my body was adjusting to just having woken up. I looked outside to see that the sun had just barely risen. I could go back to sleep soundly next to my baby, but decided against it.

Grabbing Miracle's arms, I began resting them carefully on the bed as I did the same with my legs. Swinging my feet off the bed, I gave my arms and neck a little strength. I walked over to my bags, searching through it to get some clothes. I settled on somthing simple, taking out a pair of football shorts, putting them on. I turned towards my queen that was laying peacefully on the bed wrapped in sheets.

I smiled at her before walking outside, making sure to shut the door. I entered the kitchen that was only a few feet away from the living room; in it was Oliver, griff and Jace. I still wasn't over that little stunt that bastard pulled. I could feel my fists clenched at the thought of that douche's hand on my girl's ass.

I shook my head to get rid of the violent thoughts coming to mind. I was doing this for her.

I picked up two clean frying pans, some bacon, eggs and bread. I lit the stove, buttering the pan before putting it on the fire. After about a minute it started sizzling and I added the eggs into the pan giving it a little mix before doing the somthing similar with the bacon.

I was just about to plate the food when someone's voice interrupted me. "Good morning." Said the voice I recognized as Maddie. She walked in and started the coffee machine, turning toward me afterwards. "So, let's hurry this along." She spoke looking at me up and down, not in a bad way though; more like she was trying to confirm something. "You guys really did it huh?" She asks pouring coffee into the boiling water.

I surpassed the urge to smile. She could see it on my face though; she could tell how happy I was about it. I nodded my head, plating the breakfast. She poured her coffee into a cup after she finished making it. She faced me, sipping her coffee. I asked her how she knew about it and she said Zavian heard us. "Yeah, he's not going to be able to look you in the eye for a while." She said walking over to the counter and hoping onto it.

"But on a more serious note; I like you, I do. But, my sister is really delicate. Your her first love, first boyfriend and now you took her virginity. Now, I'm not stupid. I know you're—experienced. But she's not, I don't  want her getting hurt. My sister means everything to me, the wrong thing might trigger a reaction none of us would want."

When she was done, I felt like defending myself not because I was offended or anything. But because I wanted her to know that I understood where she was coming from, that I had no intention of hurting her sister. "I understand. Believe me or not, your sister is my first love too, she's everything to me. I don't care about sex—well I do, but, it's not top priority. Miracle's mental health, wellbeing and happiness are." I emphasize to her.

She nodded sipping her coffee again, then saying. "Then what ever it is you're keeping from her, tell her before you regret it." Lifting herself off of the counter she made her way to me. She looked down—was she looking at my...She cut me off before I could say anything about it.

"Might not want to walk around without some boxers. Don't think Mira would like everyone starting at that." Pointing toward my print.

"Mathias!" I heard a disoriented voice call out to me. I looked around about to question Maddie, she shook her head as if to say "don't ask me." I quirked an eyebrow and picked up the plates to bring them to Miracle. "Mathias Antonio De Luca!!" I recognized the voice instantly, sending a worried look towards Maddie befor sprinting toward the room.

Mira was laying on the bed, the sheets flung off of her. I walked up to her placing the food on the bedside table when I took in her pained expression. I placed my hand on her neck and head to see if she had a fever.

"What's wrong, baby?" I sat down next to her rubbing her back gently. She groaned in pain. "You did this to me. Ow!" She hissed in discomfort. I tried, believe me I tried. But I couldn't hold my laughter in. She looked at me with disbelief and annoyance swimming around in her hazel eyes, hitting my shoulder, hard. It hurt, but not as much as it usually would so I kept laughing.

"You're an asshole!" She said trying to get off the bed. As soon as her feet hit the floor while she tried to stand, she almost fell back down. I walked over to her trying to get her to insure that she won't fall. It hadn't acuured to me that all she had on was a sheet to cover her, until I heard her ask me to get her something to wear.

I grabbed a shirt and a pair of boxers, putting them on for her. When the were on, we began to walk again. "I still can't believe you did this to me," she moaned out in pain. I apologized to he rubbing he knuckles with the pad of my thumb, planting a kiss on her forehead. She said she was sorry about say these things and that it annoys her when I'm being nice while she's not.

Since it became clear that this wasn't going anywhere, I put her down on a chair at the other side of the room and gave her her breakfast. She thanked me and we started eating. I didn't finish mine cause I guess I just wasn't feeling it. "Why aren't you eating?" Miracle asked in mild concern. "I'm not really feeling it. Besides, I'd much rather eat something else." I said to her, a devilish smirk overtook my smile from moments ago.

She blushed, her shock caused her to almost choke on her food. When she finished, I picked her up and put her on my back she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, careful not to be too tight. I picked up the plates and we made our way downstairs quietly.

When we got there, basically everyone was up and at it. They all wished us a good morning, as did we. I put Miracle down on a stool near the counter, sitting next to her. Zavian was sitting right next to Miracle she turned to him to hug him to which he accepted.

She told him good morning and he repeated the greeting. As Maddie said Zavian hasn't looked at me at all so far. I wished him good morning, but he just mumbled one back without looking at me. I chuckled at this and turned to Selene. She asked us what we wanted to eat and shook my head. "I already ate, so did Mira." I said rubbing her thighs lightly, she flinched a bit and I stopped.

"What's wrong sis?" He placed his hand on her back rubbing it delicately.

"Nothing Zavi my legs are just... uh sore." She said to him trying to put on a smile. He cringed at her words turning away from her, just as she was about to pat his back. To add fuel to the already large fire, Angelica came in. "Welcome to womanhood, bestie. Now come on you owe me details." She said putting Miracle's arm over her shoulder to carry her. Before I could stop her Luce came in and took her on his back assuring me instantly.

Zavian got up and moved away from the table. I followed after him, but he kept running. I stopped him once we got to the beach. I put my hand on his shoulder to turn him to me, he did so after I asked him what happened. "It's not exactly easy having an image poping in my head, of you doing what ever it was that you were doing to my baby sister in there." He said running a stressful hand through his hair. I nodded chuckling a little.

She's definitely not a baby anymore.

We cleared things over and ended it there.

Miracle's POV

After I told Angelica everything, she couldn't stop grinning. She even said that it was super cute that we did it on my birthday. I kinda shut down after she ranted about how great my birthday was. It was amazing, yeah. But not all of it. Angelica must've noticed this because she snapped me out of it asking me what was wrong. I told her that it was nothing and changed the subject. Although she wasn't having it. I still managed to make her drop it.

All she managed to say was that I'd have to tell her eventually. I just dropped it and we continued with a different topic. Her mood reminded curious, yet she never uttered a word about it.

Eventually. Just not today.

When I got back into the living room Tyler hugged me tightly after taking a few seconds to laugh at the state I was reduced to. I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to the couch. I looked at the people on the couch seeing Mathias and the guys. I sat on top of Mathias putting his arms around my waist, laying my head on his shoulder.

Ty sat on the next to us. "Baby." He muttered, I stuck my tongue out at him. "She's my baby, so it's better for me." Mathias countered. Tyler rolled his eyes telling him not to get cocky. He then turned to me and asked. "So, sis. How's the feeling of not being the only virgin treating you?" He quizzed jokingly.

"Painfully." I muttered and Mathias chuckled, paying for it with a hit to the head. Tyler let out a full on laugh, so did Oliver. Before saying.

"I can see that. "

~
After I was able to over come my limp and walk normally. Well as normally as I could get. We all enjoyed the rest of the time we had, till we had to pack up, clean up and leave. Things were tense in the car Mathias during the ride home, because of the glances Jace tried to steal from me.

When we stopped in front of my house. Jace came out of the car with us and called out to me. He took hold of my hand, preventing me from walking. "What do you want, Jace?" I asked frustrated. Everyone had stopped to watch now. "Can I, please talk to you? In private." He asked the last part after looking around at the crowd, I shook my head promptly. I glanced down at his hand, that was still holding my wrist. He noticed then let go of it, running a hand threw his hair with a sigh.

"I'm sorry about earlier. Really sorry." He said, I didn't know weather to believe him or not. Because as I've noticed Jace is good at hiding things, in his eyes he held no emotion. His words were almost as empty as his eyes. I just nodded, before walking away, ignoring the calls from my friends and family. I assumed he left aswell.

Zavian came to stop me, telling me that there was something I should see. We walked to the garage and when I saw what was there, I nearly fainted. In front of me was the car I've dreamt of having since I was fourteen. I looked behind me to see all of them smiling at me.

I ran towards my mother and hugged her like my life depended on it. I kissed her cheeks, repeatedly thanking her. I got off of her after a while looking at the car in disbelief. I can finally use my driver's license for something other than grocery store trips. Ma handed me the keys telling me to open it. When I opened it I checked the interior, it was so beautiful.

"Thank you, so much Ma!" I thanked her. She pulled me off of her, turning me to face my friends and siblings on the otherside. "Actually, babygirl. This gift, was from all of us. It was Mathias' idea. Even Zack and Tyler pitched in so did Griffin. Oliver and Adrian bought you a separate gifts. All of us got you separate gifts actually." She said, my heart swelled as my grin widened.

"Their all inside." She said to us. I ran over then and hugged them all, thanking all of them.

"What're we waiting for? Let's go!"

~
When we got inside, everything was there; a beautiful cake, four of the books that I've been wanting to get on paperback, gift bags and a present in a box.

The books were from Maddie, she warned me that she'd be stealing one of them from time to time. There was a purse and two piece bandana printed dresses in the colors: red, blue, yellow and black. Oliver got me a new phone case and a lilac and light pink bonnet, Zavian got me two new Nike's in purple and black. Luce got me a Miraculous hoodie with all the superhero characters and their kwami's on it.

I was in love with that gift!

Griffin got me a wild n' out crop hoodie, Ty got me a silver princess ring that had beautiful diamonds all over it, Adrian bought  me a card that could get me free DQ'S for an entire week. Zack got me a couple FC Barcelona football shirts.

My friends are the best.

Lastly was my mother and Mathias. Mathias  gave me a spa day. I can go out with Luce and Angelica on Saturday the first of March. Ma gave me something I wasn't sure I'd use for a while. She gave me my father's adress.

After receiving everything, we all partied for a little while then everything left when we all said our goodbye's. Martias insisted on staying the night, so who was I to refuse. I went to my room to take a shower. During my shower, I heard Mathias come in.

"What's going on with you and Jace?" He asked calmly, but I could hear the anger rising. "Mathias, not now. It's late." I attempted to drop the subject, but he kept pushing it. Fed up with it, I got out of the shower and walked out of the bathroom. I searched through my drawers and slipped on my black lace underwear, some shorts and the Miraculous hoodie. I continued ignoring Mat's calls walking over to the bed.

Mathias was fully on pissed. He walked over to me, stopping in front of me. I looked up at him, he was wearing sweatpants and no shirt.

Oh god no.

I had to take a deep breath to control myself, this cannot be my weakness. He wears sweatpants almost everyday. "Come here." I said to him. He sighed but did so anyway. I cuddled my self up next to him. "Nothing is going on with Jace and I, and never will there be anything going on. But, their is something I have to tell you, and I will. I just can't tell you today." I said, he groans in protest, yet there was nothing he could do to convince me to tell him.

I told him I'd tell him everything tomorrow and he hesitantly agreed. We layed in bed allowing the quietude to overtake the atmosphere. About an hour later, Mat fell asleep.

While I lay awake for a bit longer.

¡♡Exoticxrose♡!

So, this was long. God damn! Thoughts? What do you guys think about the chapter and about Jace?

Any theories on what he did?

What did you feel while reading this chap?

QOTC: What's your definition of a toxic trait?

As always thank you for reading! Share, comment and vote if you think it deserves it!

See you next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 101 17
๐ŸŽ€๐€ ๐†๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ŸŽ€ 16+ (๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ...๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ) ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ฎ๐ซ๐š ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ is a struggling artis...
1.6M 37.9K 71
"๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
7.6K 282 44
Book I of ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...
969 108 14
My superpower is invisibility. Not by choice. It's the only way I know how to be. Until the cute guy on the bus shows me how to fly, but there's a c...