My boyfriend ~ Vinnie Hacker

By Whereisadrianna

Sequel to 'My best friend~ Vinnie Hacker' Roxanne and Vinnie are finally dating! Their relationship will take... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9 🦋
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24 🦋
Episode 25
Episode 26
Fyi
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
.
.
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 41
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Read!
Important, New book Info!
New story!

Episode 18

1.3K 15 5
By Whereisadrianna

It was the day before my birthday and I was going to a night out with some of the other models I work with. We have gotten closer we are all best friends.

-

I'm going to make up random names :) Also, I'm going to age the characters because why not :p

Taylor

Jane/ Janie

Ariya/ Ari

Merideth

-

I got out of the car and people came up to me. I seen my girls standing by the door, they came over to me.

"Hi, Roxanne!" I smiled at the girl.

"Hi!" I say back.

"I wanted to wish you a happy early birthday!" She says.

"Aw, thank you," I say she nods and I walk with Taylor and Jane. We get a table and sit down.

"I just want to tell you how fucking amazing you look!" Jane says.

"Aw thank you, Janie," I say she smiles.

"You all look so gorgeous tonight," I say.

"So, While we are all together, I have some news, I want to tell you all," Jane says we turn to her.

"Oh me too!" Merideth says.

"Ok go first," Merideth says to Jane.

"I am getting married! And I want you girls to be my bridesmaids," She says I smile.

"Oh, my congrats Janie!" I say and hug her. Then I turn to Merideth, 

"now it's your turn." I say she smiles then takes a deep breath. She grabs her purse setting it on her lap. She opens it slowly and pulls out something. She hands it to me. I look at her and flip it over, It was a positive pregnancy test.

"You're pregnant?" I asked. She nods.

"Oh my, Merideth!" I say she smiles.

"Are you keeping it?" I ask she nods. Ariya frowns.

"I'm going to be single forever," She groans.

"No you won't," I say.

"You all have boyfriends except for me and Taylor," She says.

"Lucky for you both, I have 2 single brother's and they are both in town right now," I say Taylor smiles.

"Is it Damon?" She asks I nod.

"Hook me up, He is so hot," She says I laugh.

"Gross, but okay, and Ariya, Roman has his eyes on you," I say she laughs.

"Good, he is so sweet and he's cute," She says.

"I am so he has to be but not in that way, I'm the cutest one," I say they all laugh.

"Oh, Rox, I heard Mgk is performing at the VMA awards," Jane says.

"I heard too, but you know I do have a boyfriend," I say she laughs.

It was a fun night of drinks, karaoke, and enjoying ourselves.

I checked my phone.

"Oh shit, It's 11:30," I said Jane laughs.

"We better go home!" Ariya says. I nod. I get in the back of the SUV that was waiting for me. They drive me home. I slowly go up the stairs trying not to fall and not to be too loud. I saw Vinnie standing at the top of the stairs. He grabs me and helps me up the stairs. Once we reach my room he closes the door and sits me on the bed.

"Rox, Do you know what time it is?" He asks.

"I don't know maybe 12?" I say he looks away.

"Why were you drinking? You're not even old enough," He says I shrug.

"I was just having fun," I say he rolls his eyes.

"I missed you," I say wrapping my arms around him. He smiles. I kiss him.

"Happy birthday princess," He says I smile.

"Thank you," I say he kisses me again.

"Let's get you to bed now," He says I laugh. He pulls my skirt down.

"Oooh, birthday sex?" I say he laughs.

"Not right now, maybe later," He says I groan. He pulls my shirt and bra off and puts one of his shirts on me. Then he lays me down. I cuddle into his chest and eventually fall asleep.

-

-

I wake up Vinnie was gone, I still remember everything from last night I wasn't drunk, drunk, I was just tipsy. I decide to get ready. Then I go downstairs. I see decorations.

"Aw," I say Vinnie wraps his arms around my waist.

"Happy birthday!" He says and kisses my cheek a bunch of times. I put my hands on both sides of his face and kiss his lips.

"I needed a long kiss for my 20th," I say he smiles.

"Oh happy 20th birthday you stinky boys," I say grabbing my 2 brothers.

"You too Miss. Princess," Roman says. I laugh and jump on his back. I get down and walk over to my mom.

"Oh happy birthday Mi Amors," She says bringing the 3 of us into her grasp. She then moves the boys away and hugs me.

"Ugh why is she the favorite I should be I was the first one!" Ryland complains. Marissa slaps his head.

"She's the only girl now hush," She says I laugh. My dad grabs me and hugs me tightly.

"I can't believe my baby girl is 20," he says. 

"Wow your old," He says. 

"Hey, hey, hey, Damon is about to be 28," I say they all laugh.

"You're pushing 30 over there," I say he laughs and brings Taylor close to his side.

-

Skip to the Red carpet event

-

I check myself in the mirror after spending all day in a chair getting ready by stylists.

"Wow," I say to myself. I had on a nice black dress with gold lining and a slit on the side. My hair was in waves and my green eyes stood out so perfectly. I looked amazing. I had on black heels with gold lining around the shoe.

After I was ready I went downstairs.

"Mi Amor, You look gorgeous," My mom says I smile.

-

At the award ceremony

-

 I walked the carpet with Vinnie at my side, so many pictures were taken and questions asked.

-

They were announcing the winners of each category. Seeing all of the celebrities was so cool I won't lie. 

"And the winner of the model of the year is..." Vinnie gripped my hand. I smiled at him It was like he was way more nervous than I was, and I wasn't nervous at all, whether I won or not it was a fun experience.

"Roxanne Quinn!" Vinnie grabbed me tightly. It took me a second to process this.

"What!" I say. 

"Go, go, go," He says I stand and walk to the stage. I was still in complete shock. The lady hands me the award, It was beautiful and she hands me the microphone.

"I- I don't know what to say, I was totally not expecting to be nominated let alone chosen to be model of the year, I just started I'm completely in shock I still am, I want to say a huge thank you to anyone who nominated me, And my mom and boyfriend, Mom if it wasn't for you I would still be at home in seattle in my pjs eating chips and watching this award ceremony with my best friend and Vinnie, I wouldn't be here right now if you didn't give me that little push to join the modeling agency," I said I looked at the award and handed the microphone back to the lady she hugged me and congratulated me, A bunch of people clapped as I walked through the aisles.

When I got back to my seat Vinnie hugged me and kissed me. 

After the show

I stood there the interviewer next to me.

"How do you feel, you won model of the year!" She asked.

"amazing, I am still in complete shock but it feels so good," I say she nods.

"Congrats again," She says.

"Thank you, so much," I say. 

-

At the VMA awards

I sat towards the front, Watching each performer go on stage, My friends sat in the row behind me, Vinnie, and some of my brother's sat in the same row with me. 

"And best alternative video here's Machine gun kelly with Bloody Valentine and My ex's best friend,"

After everyone MGK came on and started performing Jane leaned forward and gave me a little bump I turned around and grinned at her she winked at me. He performed and I was singing along and dancing a little, There was no hiding my huge crush on him with Vinnie, he knew and he always laughed at me but I didn't care.  After the ceremony one of the interviewers brought me to him.

"How much would you say your outfit costs tonight?" He asks.

"Um, In all honesty, I have no idea but I know my necklace was expensive but it was a gift, my dress is around 2 thousand dollars, and my shoes are close to two thousand also," I say he nods.

"So, You won model of the year correct?" he asks I nod.

"How did you feel?" he asks.

"Amazing," I said.

"And many of your fans and a lot of us know about your big crush on Machine Gun Kelly," he says I blush and turn and start laughing.

"Um, yeah I do have a big crush," I say still giggling.

"Why is he your celebrity crush?" He asks.

"As I said before, He is gorgeous, I love his music, the tattoos, the pretty blue eyes, I'm a sucker for guys with blue eyes, I'm in love with the blonde hair blue eyes combo, He is very hot, I'm just obsessed with him," I say.

"How would you feel if he was standing in front of you?" He asks.

"Oh my, I hope he isn't listening to what I'm saying, But I'd probably freak out," I say he laughs. He points next to me, and he is standing right there.

"Holy shit," I start laughing. My face turns pink.

"Oh my god," I say he wraps his arm around me. 

"Is this real? I feel like I'm dreaming what the hell," I say he laughs. I hug him. 

"Did you hear everything I just said?" I ask he nods I laugh and turn my head.

"Wow you're way taller in person," I say he laughs.

"How do you feel right now?" The guy asks.

"Um I'm hella freaked out right now, and sorta kinda embarrassed, I just confessed my love and said I was obsessed with him, and the whole time he was standing right next to me," I say.

"I promise I am not as crazy as I sound," I say. He laughs.

"Congrats on your award," He says. I smile.

"Thank you, You also, Your performance was amazing, and Casie is so cute," I say he smiles.

"Thank you," He replies.

"No problem anyway, It was nice meeting you, But I have some other people I have to go talk to," I say he hugs me once more and I walk away. 

I grab my phone and see that the video of me seeing MGK was all over twitter, Instagram and a bunch of other places I laugh to myself.

                         - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Another interviewer brought me over.

"Did you hear about the selena and Hailey situation?" She asks.

"Yes I did," I say.

"Are you team Selena or Hailey?" 

"Honestly there should be no teams, Hailey and Justin are together and we should all come to terms with that, Selena and Justin had something and I recently became friends with Hailey, She is an amazing person, But I know she probably is annoyed by all of this, Imagine if your significant other are in a happy relationship and people are saying you have drama with his or her ex? You'd probably be pissed right? I know I would be, And I haven't met Selena but she is beautiful and I bet she doesn't want to be involved with any of this, People make something into what it isn't," I say she nods.

"I recently heard that you posted about your niece, people thought she was your daughter, What are your thought on that?" she asks.

"I think it's funny to be honest, Lillianna is my niece, I am not pregnant, nor have I ever been, I don't have any kids, She doesn't even look like me," I say she laughs.

"And I also heard about MGK and you," She says I look at her.

"What?" I ask.

"Your relationship," I laugh.

"Um, We don't have a relationship," I say.

"We just met today, I mean yeah, He's my celebrity crush, but we don't have a relationship," I say.

"Do you plan on having a future with him?"

"No, I plan on having a future with my current boyfriend, Colson and I have 2 different lives, and we have a 10 year age gap," I say. 

-

Adrianna Talks

Um I'm going to use Madison Beer for a few pictures :)

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 228 24
random vinnie imagines :) ENJOY
37.4K 255 32
y/n x vinnie hacker read if you wish :)
218K 2.3K 63
When Vinnie and Angel are set up by friends, the relationship is perfect but was it all too good to be true? We're the feelings genuine?
18K 640 32
Book 2 of Eunoia (A Vinnie Hacker Fanfic) (Mature content warning) there is no warning in the book so it's here. Smut, triggering topics, gore, fight...