Episode 31

They all stood there in shock. Our families didn't I mean why would they? Rachel looked hurt she walked off. Her mother ran after her. Everyone started leaving. I walked to Rachel. I knew she probably wouldn't want to see me. But I was going to try. I knocked on the door I heard her sniffles.

"Come in," she says I walk in her mother's face turns to anger. Rachel just looks hurt.

"You little slut! You took him away from her! You ruined their wedding!" She says I look at her.

"Excuse me," I say.

"You heard me!" She says.

"I didn't do anything, I told him he should marry her, I wanted him to marry her, I knew he was in love which is why I stayed away so don't ever call me a slut, you may think I deserve it and I understand where you are coming from but watch your mouth when you are talking to and about me got it! Because I'm sure your husband wouldn't like it if he heard how you were touching and being flirtatious to my dad now would he?" I say she looks surprised.

"I'm sorry," Rachel says.

"No I'm sorry," I say. Her mother leaves and I sit across from her.

"I know how important this was to you. I feel like I ruined it all for you," I say.

"I expected this, he was still in love with you, he told me last night, I didn't get my hopes up, to be honest, I knew it every time he looked at you, he looked happy, I knew you both were in love when we met and started dating but I was so set on finding love I didn't think about your feelings, I know you're still in love with him so if you want him to go get him, it won't hurt me I promise, it'll make me feel at rest that he got the love he wanted," she says I hug her.

"Thank you so much," I say she nods.

"Now go get him," she says. I nod and go out. I walk through the halls desperately looking for him. I walked to the garden.

"Rox!" I turn and there he is. He walks to me. When he reaches me we hug.

"I'm still in love with you, I always have been," he says.

"I know. I am too," I say he smiles.

"We can always get married now," he says jokingly.

"Maybe in a year or two but not now, Let's see what the future holds," I say he nods and kisses me.

"So will you get with me again?" He asks I laugh.

"Be my girlfriend again, please," he says. I nod. We hear the clapping I turn and see our families standing there.

"We all expected this." My dad says. Kenzie runs to us hugging our waists.

"Yay!" She says smiling.

-

Today we were taking Kenzie to get a photoshoot. She was turning 6 soon and she wanted 'to be like mommy'
Also, Vinnie moved in!
-
I walked downstairs to the living room. Vinnie was sitting at the table on the phone.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Getting ready to go workout, then I have to get Kenzie," I say he nods.
-

Vinnie came with me to get Kenz from school. He walked behind me looking around. I see Gianna.

"Hey girly, When did you get back?" She asked.

"Yesterday morning," I say. Tom walks up to us. He is a single dad and he always hits on me.

"Hey Gianna, hey Meredith, hey gorgeous," he says.