My Savior ✔️COMPLETED ✔️

By lustfulsuprises

Elsa is an innocent girl she's super nice and quite beautiful, sometimes she can be stubborn and she doesn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Cheaper 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 11

778 11 0
By lustfulsuprises

Elsa:*wakes up in Jack's chest as she smiles and opens her eyes noticing that she's laying in his chest and she blushes when she sees her hand is on his v-line*Jack... ~* chuckles* we should wake up or we will be late you know *giggles sitting up*

Jack:*groans and rubs his eyes waking up letting go of her as he smiles *good morning princess~*smiles looking at her*how did you sleep?~

Elsa:*blushes and goes off bed *I slept amazing *smiles and leans down kissing his cheek *I should go and gets ready for school and you for work

Jack:*chuckles then remembers something*ahhh shit I have a meeting in 2 hours*stands up *princess I don't think I'll be back tonight..

Elsa:*looks at him and her smile instantly disappears *what do you mean?..

Jack:well after the meeting I have to go out of town for one day I have to do some stuff so if I finish I'll be back tonight if I don't I have to come back tomorrow*walks to her*

Elsa:can I come with you... After the meeting you can come and get me... maybe you'll need me *looks at him with sad eyes *please... I'll miss you a lot..

Jack:*sighs *I don't know princess I'll see okay~*smiles and kissed her head *I'll call you okay?

Elsa:*smiled and nods*okay*kisses his cheek*im going now *walks out and gets in Anna's room*sis! Wake up we'll be late!

Anna:*jumps up and sighs yawning *okay I'm up*stands up*

*Elsa goes in her room and gets ready for school then walk out going down stairs and sees Anna talking with Jack as she tenses up a bit feeling jealous*

Elsa:if you're ready sis let's go*looks at her *

Anna:yeah I'm ready*smiles and walks out after waving bye to Jack*

Jack:wait for my call princess~*smiles and kisses her head walking out going in his car and driving away*

Elsa:*chuckles and walks out to Anna as the drives drives then to school *

*Anna and Elsa walk out and go to their friends but Elsa gets stopped by Derek *

Derek:hey Elsa how are you? *looks at her and smiles*

Elsa:*glups a bit feeling uncomfortable*im o-okay Derek... H-how about you?

Derek:I'm great*smiles*wanna go for a drink later?

Elsa:*still uncomfortable*no thanks I'll go somewhere with Jack *smiles*and I know what you do to girls so back off

Derek: woooow *chuckles*you're lucky that you have Jack if it wasn't for him I would've alredy fucked you~*chuckles and walks away *

Elsa:* shrugs and walks to Astrid*he is pissing me off*rolls her eyes *

Astrid:I know I can tell*laughs* anyways what are you doing tonight?

Elsa:I think I'm going with Jack*chuckles*he said he needs to go out of town and I told him I wanted to go with him*blushes*he said he'll call me ~

Astrid:look at you girl~*chuckles*now tell me did you lose you're virginity~?

Elsa:*giggles and blushes*nope not yet*smiles*we kissed few times ~

Astrid:*gasps*damn!!! *chuckles as the bell rings *we should go*they went in class*

*2 classes later Jack calls Elsa*

Elsa:*smiles and jumps running out as she blushes and answers the call smiling in excitement*hi!

Jack:*chuckles*you okay princess? ~

Elsa:*smiles and giggles*yes I'm just excited*laughs*please tell me I'm coming~ pretty please~~??

Jack:*chuckles*you're adorable~*smiles*be ready in 10 minutes I'm coming to get you~

Elsa:yes!!! *yells happily*ill see you and hurry up!! *hangs up and runs in the classroom getting her bag then she walks out waiting for him*

...........To be continued...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.1K 50
Captain Frost, a veteran captain met a girl named Elsa Arendelle. She fell in love with him at first sight but Hiccup changed her very fine. But then...
63.4K 1.8K 22
Jack is a nerd Elsa is popular They are opposites *********************************************** Jack has never really been noticed by many people...
91.3K 1.4K 100
When Elsa Jones, a collage student with a normal life becomes friends with the new girl Elena Giovanni who happens to be the daughter of a Mafia lead...
30.2K 441 50
❗❗IMPORTANT❗❗ Make sure to read the season 1, before you read season 2 of "He's only mine", . . . The last thing Elsa did was hurt Jack physically...