Don't worry darling H.S

By bellaroseeeeee

There's given a big responsibility when Harry gets told to kidnap the daughter of the richest mafia boss in t... More

Introduction to the characters.
Kidnap his daughter.
A target for many.
A new deal
Get rid of her
Guns are not for girls
I don't make pinky promises
You get killed.
Speak up.
I shouldn't be creative with you.
If he kills, we kill.
On my own.
A wild moment.
I shot him, so I would really like you to tell me how he is alive.
I've made a deal.
Does he need more men?
We have visitors.
Do you know who you are?
Take the chance
Who did this?
Hurts like hell.
No body, no crime.
I met her a year ago.
Don't Worry Darling / Epilogue
A/N
SEQUEL
Don't Worry Darling 2

Always one step ahead.

568 15 31
By bellaroseeeeee

( A/N: First of all thank you all for reading my story. It makes me so happy. the gif is Harry's outfit later in this chapter. This chapter is long and the povs switch.  Enjoy darlings xx. )

Harry Styles

June, 15th 2021

"So this is where she is," Ethan told me, I was in Orlando again, we met in a cafe. "You're telling me they took her to England?" I asked him, "yeah, I mean.." Ethan said, "you're from there, maybe they assume you don't want to go to England, so they took her there" he told me. "I'm up for a challenge" I smiled and got up, "you need help, they're-" "I don't" I said and walked away.

"Well do you have a plan?" Ethan followed me, "not at the moment" I said and walked over to my car, I opened the door. "Well?" Ethan asked me, "Ethan?" I asked and looked back at him. "Normally I would never do stuff like this, I don't know what got over me, I just feel... I feel like it's my fault, the way Ryan treated her, the way that Marco got her in the first place, everything after I kidnapped her was because of me, the least I can do is to get her out of it, even from the men that work for her dad" I said.

He nodded, "then let me help, there must be something I can-" "Ryan thinks I'm dead Ethan, I can't ask for help now, I got to do this on my own" I told him.

"Tyler will help" Ethan told me, "I can't put anyone in danger," I said. "It's too dangerous," I said, "even you," I said. "I get it, Harry," he said and nodded. "Just take care okay, you're a good one, she liked you, I know" he said and gave me a hug. "You don't know that," I said, "I know she cares" Ethan told me and pulled away from the hug.

"Just call me if you need anything, yeah?" he asked me as I got inside my car, "I will" I nodded. "Good," Ethan smiled, "drive," he told me, "bye for now Ethan, take care of Tyler, Adam, Liam and Niall?" I asked with a smile. "Always" he smiled, "and?" I asked. "Don't let anyone kill you guys" I pointed to him. "I'll do my very best Harry" he smiled, I nodded and started the car, I closed the door. I waved to Ethan, he waved back before I drove away.

Amelia Grace

"This is.. Something" I said as I entered a living room. "It's our hometown doll" Louis said, "I knew you two were from England, it's kind of obvious with the accent" I said and walked over to the window. "We're from here, that's correct," Zayn said. "How do you two know Harry?" I asked and turned around.

"That's a good story," Zayn said, "well" Louis said and walked closer. "Zayn and I used to be best lads with Harry, until he decided to move to Miami" Louis smiled. "We were five guys, best friends actually," Zayn added.

"And he moved to go to school," Louis said, "but he never went to college, he got a job in this mafia, killed people," Louis said.

"Zayn and I got a similar job, but we got hired by your dad" Louis explained. "What about the two other guys?" I asked. "Niall and Liam?" Louis said, "Niall is also from here?" I asked. "So you've met Niall I see?" Louis asked me. "I have and let me tell you, he was not nice at all," I said. "He works for Ryan too, yeah" Zayn said. 

"Liam works there as well, but he's more laid back, doesn't hurt a thing, I think he only went to work there to be with Niall, they're like brothers, but Liam, nah, he doesn't do anything" Louis smiled.

"I could only imagine him staying around because Niall really wanted to go after Harry," Zayn said. "What happened?" I asked, "five best friends became enemies?" I asked, "just like that?" I asked.

"We grew apart, maybe" Louis said, "you shot him?" I said to Louis. "Nonsense" Louis said, "I knew Harry too well doll, your dad told me to shoot him, I did but I do know that Harry is always one step ahead, I knew he was protected" Louis smiled. "I could never kill Harry, even if I wanted, after all we've been through a lot, the five of us lived together in this very apartment once" Louis told me and looked around.

"So does my dad know that you guys went to get me?" I asked Louis, "we were told to get you out of the country yeah" Louis nodded, "but he never knew where I was" I said. "No, he got told that someone from Ryans group was close to you, then he told us to figure out where and here we are," Louis smiled.

"What else did my father tell you to do with me? Keep me hostage?" I joked. "No" Louis said, "we're not the bad guys," he said. "He did tell us to treat you nice" Louis said, "that also means that we're going on a little shopping spree" Zayn said, "grab your jacket, we will go get you some clothes, you didn't bring a lot and you're staying for a while" Louis nodded. "Zayn will take you out, don't go against him, don't run, because we will find you" Louis smiled.

I walked out with Zayn, he grabbed my hand. "What?" I asked, "it's for safety, I don't trust you" he told me. "So holding my hand is the best option? What if my dad has people taking pictures of us? What if-" "What if and what if" Zayn said. "I'll let go of your hand in a few minutes" he told me, "I just need us to be away from these streets" he said. "And don't worry, your dad is fine, he told us to do whatever to keep you safe" Zayn said.

"I didn't bring my card" I told Zayn as we entered the mall, "don't worry, I got it covered" Zayn told me and showed me a card. "Get whatever you need" he told me, so we walked into the first store.

I found a few things, not a lot. "So" I said, "when can I get home?" I asked Zayn when we got in line. "We don't know yet," Zayn told me. He paid and we walked out. "Can we go back now?" I asked Zayn, "yeah" he nodded, I let him take the bag of clothes.

I looked down the hall and saw some familiar curls, I couldn't believe my own eyes. He looked this way, he pointed to the bathrooms with his head.

"Can i go to the bathroom before we leave?" I asked Zayn, "quick then" he told me. We walked over to the bathroom, "I'll wait here" he said, he was standing beside the door. I nodded. 

I opened the door and walked in, "Harry?" I asked. I felt a pair of hands, they pushed me to a booth. The door got closed and locked. I turned around to see Harry.

"What-" "Hssshhh" he told me. "How long have you been here?" I whispered, "in England?" he asked me, "I landed last night" he told me. "How did you even know that-" "I have my ways" he just told me.

"Care to update me" Harry told me, "on what?" I asked him. "Well I don't know.. Maybe on what the fuck happened back in France?" he asked me. "Louis and Zayn showed up, they know you're alive by the way" I said.

"Of course they fucking do" Harry whispered, "but I guess they think you would never come here, since you're from here" I said. "They're keeping me in-" "In the old apartment, I know" Harry nodded.

"How did-" "Darling I've been working like this for years, spying on the right people, being distant when needed" he told me.

"They're going to keep me here for a while.." I said, "my dad is going to kill you if he ever finds out that you're alive" I told Harry. "I know princess" Harry smiled, "I have a plan" he told me.

"And what is your plan?" I asked him, "my plan?" he asked me. "It's to kidnap you" he smiled. "Harry.." I said and tilted my head, "my dad will get mad" I said. "I know, but you will call him when we're in safety, Louis or Zayn wouldn't even know it's me, I've got it all covered darling" he told me.

"I know Louis and Zayn have a meeting with your dad, they usually do that in a secret place, that means they'll probably lock you inside a room until they get back" he said. "You're crazy" I just said, "don't worry darling" he told me, "I've kidnapped you once, I can do it again" he said.

"Just go, don't say a thing, just act like nothing, can you do that for me?" he asked me. I nodded, "why are you doing this?" I asked him, "because Amelia, this is a full circle, your dad will forever do this to you, send you away, he won't let you have a life, I want to give you that opportunity, to get a normal life where you don't have to run from anyone" he whispered.

"Thank you" I whispered, "now go" he said, I nodded. I hugged him, "I'll see you later" he told me.

I walked out, "sorry" I told Zayn, "it's fine, come on, we need to go home, we're late" he told me.

"Okay doll, listen carefully," Louis said. We just ate dinner, and I was sitting on the bed. "Zayn and I will go to a meeting, we will be gone for a good fifteen minutes, you can't go out, we will lock all the doors" he said. "I have nowhere to go" I told him and laid down, "I will just sleep" I said. "Good," he said, and I heard him go out and close the door. I heard the sound of a lock.

Ten minutes passed, and I did hear a door unlock. but since it's been ten minutes I actually thought it was Louis and Zayn. I got up from the bed, walked closer to the door.

I heard a few sounds, it came from just outside the door. 

The door opened, I looked up to meet the green eyes. "Hi love" Harry whispered, "you came" I said, "of course I came, come on" he said and grabbed my hand. "My thing, I-" "I've got something for you" he interrupted.

We ran out of the apartment, down and outside. He opened a door for me and helped me inside, he ran to his side and got inside.

"Where are we going to go?" I asked him, "we're going to Manchester" he told me. He grabbed my hand, "we're going home" he told me.

Harry Styles

She was now asleep, I took out my phone and dialed Ethan. "Hey" I heard, "hey" I said. "did you get her?" he asked me, "I did" I nodded. "Well done Harry, what now?" he asked me, "we will go somewhere safe, I'll get her to call her dad to tell him she's safe" I said. "Great" Ethan said, "what's the update on Ryan?" I asked. "He still doesn't know about you" he told me, "good, keep it that way" I said. "always" he said, "I'll talk to you soon" I said, "okay, bye" Ethan said.

I looked over to see her asleep, I drove to the next parking lot. We were close to Manchester. I turned the car off and turned to her. "Don't worry darling, I'll keep you safe," I whispered.

I opened my eyes, it was bright which meant it was morning. I started the car again. Twenty minutes in Amelia woke up, "where are we? Have you been driving all night?" she asked me. "we're fifteen minutes away," I said, "and no, I took a break," I said.

I parked, I looked over at the red house, "I haven't been here for eight years" I said. I looked back at Amelia, "I don't even know if she wants to see me after all these years, I lied to, I lied to my family" I said. "You did that to protect them," Amelia told me.

"For the past eight years I've lied," I said, "but you want to go in there, don't tell me you drove all this way for nothing?" Amelia asked me, "I'm kind of protecting you from-" "Shut up Harry," Amelia said. "You want to, come on, go in there" she told me. "You have to come with me" I told her, "I'll wait here for now" she said. "Out" she smiled.

I got out, I closed the door and walked over to the very familiar house. I pushed the door bell. I've changed, not only personally but also on my looks. I was nineteen when I left, now I am twenty seven.

The door opened, I met her brown eyes. I don't think she believed it was me. "Oh my god" she whispered, it made me smile for a second. "Harry?" she asked me, "hey" I said. "Missed me?" I asked her and she then pulled me into a hug. "My dear son" she whispered, "I'm so happy you came back" she told me and pulled away. 

"You look so different, so grown" she smiled, "I'm twenty seven mum" I told her and nodded. she grabbed my arms, "come inside, come inside" she told me. "I can't" I said, "why can't you-" "Because I brought someone" I told her.

Mum looked over my shoulder, "go get her then" mum told me. "I want to meet your girlfriend, your first real one" she smiled. "Go get her!" mum said.

I walked over to the car, around to Amelia's side. I opened the door, "how did it go?" she asked me, I pulled her into a kiss. Our first kiss since the day at the beach. "She might think you're my girlfriend now" I told Amelia as I pulled away. "Come on, I can't do this without you" I told her and helped her out.

We walked over to the house, I took Amelia's hand. "You're so beautiful love" my mum smiled at Amelia, "mum this is Amelia" I said, "it's so nice to meet you" mum said and hugged Amelia, "you too" Amelia smiled. "Come on guys" mum said, we walked inside.

"I did not expect anyone today," mum said as she placed a cup of coffee in front of me. "I'm sorry I should-" "Don't ever apologize Harry, you know you're always welcome here" mum told me. I nodded, and I looked at Amelia.

I was standing in the garden, just taking some deep breaths. I haven't been here since I left when I was nineteen.

"hey '' I heard, Amelia walked over to me. "How are you feeling about being here?" she asked me, "I don't know" I told her as I looked around. "It looks the same" I told her, "there was a swing over there but other than that it looks exactly the same" I told her.

I looked at her, "i've never had one place to call my childhood home" she told me, "we moved every six months, because my dad-" she stopped. "I never made friends because I knew we would move away again" she told me.

I nodded, I took her hand. "You should really embrace the fact that you're home" she told me. I nodded, she let go of my hand.

"Harry!" I heard the voice was so girly but I knew my sister. Even though I haven't seen her, I've talked to her over the phone. She ran out here, Amelia was already back inside. "Oh my god so mum didn't lie when she said you were visiting!" she smiled as she pulled me into a hug.

She looked so much more like a woman, when I left she was still in university.

"Hi Gemma" I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, "how are you little brother?" she asked me and pulled away.

Her and mum had the same brown eyes.

"I'm good" I told her, "and you have a girlfriend" she smiled. "I didn't get to see her because I needed to see you first, please introduce me!" she told me. 

"Amelia?" I asked, Amelia was in the kitchen with my mum. "This is Gemma, my sister," I told her, as Amelia walked over. "Hi Gemma" Amelia smiled, "hi, you're so pretty" Gemma pulled her into a hug. "Wow, thank you" Amelia told her, I smiled.

"This is safer than anything else" I said as I entered the room, my old bedroom. "Yeah" Amelia nodded, "Zayn and Louis knows about this place though" she told me, and I looked over. "Because you were friends with them," she said.

So they told her.

"I was" I nodded, "but they pissed me off so they kind of just-" I stopped myself. "Zayn and Louis actually just messed with my head, I don't own them anything" I told her. "They said you guys used to be best friends, you were five guys, best friends" she said. "That's true" I said and took a seat on the bed beside her.

"What happened?" she asked me, "didn't Louis tell you?" I asked her. "I don't trust Louis or Zayn," she told me. "Well I decided to go to college in Miami, Louis and Zayn was going to go to london" I said.

"Liam and Niall also wanted to go to the states," I added. "But they got pissed, Louis and Zayn," I told her. "Why?" she asked me, "because I was the one that decided to leave England, I was splitting up our group, we've known each other since we were like ten Amelia" i told her.

"But Louis shot you, I-" "Yeah he did, but he probably also knew that I was faking, I don't believe he would ever pull the trigger on me, he did that, he shot because then he could go tell your dad that he did in fact pull the trigger on me but he knew deep down that he couldn't kill me, Louis used to be my best friend, we did so many things for each other, I had his back and he had mine, until I started working for Ryan" I said.

"Then what happened?" she asked me. "Liam and Niall tagged along, I told them the job was great and I made good money" I told her. "Then Louis and Zayn stayed in England, a year or so after I came to Miami I heard that they worked for your dad" I said. 

"Ryan and your dad are not completely friends, let's just face that" I told her with a smile. "If Ryan could, he would kill your dad" I added. "But anyways, automatically it made me, Niall and Liam become enemies with Louis and Zayn" I said. "We haven't been all the five of us in a room together since I left England," I told her.

"Don't you miss that friendship?" Amelia asked me, "sometimes" I nodded. "But that doesn't change the fact that I don't trust them," I said. "Okay" she nodded, "I don't think I ever met Liam but Niall was actually not the kindest towards me" she told me. "Niall is good when you get to know him," I told her. "Yeah right, he handcuffed me twice" Amelia told me and got up.

"He doesn't just trust people," I said, "and you're fine now" I told her and grabbed her by her waist. I pulled her down. "We're fine," I told her. 

____________________________

NEW CHAPTER DARLINGS! 

This one was long holy!! 

and I hid two Dont worry darlings in this chapter, did you find them?

Tell me this is not one of your favourite chapters!!! IT'S MOSTLY ONE OF MY FAVES! 

Vote, comment and share!

thank you!!! 

All the love darlings xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 13.9K 21
A mafia boss and high school girl? What a match, right? What will happen when these two collide and somehow fall in love? Their age difference is som...
1.9M 63.6K 44
She served the friendly faces of the regular customers that day. She helped others that day. She was supposed to stay with her family on that day. Bu...
8.9K 381 20
I'm my father's daughter; ruthless and trained to be an assassin, but I'm also like my mother once was; compassionate, kind and torn between two men...
76K 2.6K 45
**𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘡𝘰 π˜”π˜¦π˜΅π˜©π˜°π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘏π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜”π˜’π˜₯𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴** After Tom rises to power within the mafia world, his list of enemies grows exponentiall...