31 Days (My Hero Academia/Izu...

By Mairu2121

It's that time of year again and Class-1A is enjoying the holiday month, December. Ahh yes the festivity surr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter 4
Special Chapter 5
Thank You

Special Chapter 2

637 16 2
By Mairu2121

Special Chapter 2: New Year Resolutions

January 4, 2151

Just some few words I would like to say before we start the 2nd Special Chapter.
I wasn't expecting how fast my reads were escalating over the past week. I probably got like 600+ reads I think regarding this fanfic. And I'm surprised and glad that people up to this date still read this fanfic and to the new readers who started it. So thanks and let's begin.

January 4, 2151. The month of fun and games are over as Class-1A starts their school days once again. The majority of the class unfortunately, slept late.

Izuku on the other hand was not one of the majorities considering he woke up early as his own schedule days so. He brushed his teeth, took a shower and struggled to find his UA uniform and to wear it. It was once again, a new beginning. Only difference is, he's a boyfriend now.

"It's been a whole month since I didn't wear this and it feels hollowing." Izuku said as he noticed he lost some weight on his uniform. He managed to improvise and tuck his uniform all around just to be clean and presentable when he gets to his classroom later on.

Izuku's ears then hear someone power-walking down the hall as he realises that's his best friend Tenya Iida rushing down the stairs. Greeting him with a simple smile.

"Good Morning class-president" Izuku said. As Iida would reciprocate the same gesture.

"Ah good morning Midoriya. I see that you are up early." He said to Izuku. As Izuku would respond "Yeah I guess so... Its been a whole month so kind of bizarre to go back."

"Indeed, to be honest I was doubting that our classmates would be awake at this time of hour but perhaps I was wrong." Iida replied, as Izuku would bite down his meal for the day. Mochi Eggs coincidentally.

"Iida have you ate breakfast already?" He asked, Iida then answered "I will when I'm near the school premises." Iida would then rush off without him saying goodbye, Izuku was too late to respond but Iida was fast like his quirk.

"He's the same as always. I guess these Mochi Eggs will have to do. Actually it's the only thing I can eat." Izuku rephrased himself. Biting down thr Mochi Eggs until the plate was empty. Izuku washed his dishes then proceeded back to his dorm to get his stuff regarding to school. Before he headed outisde Heights Alliance. He forgot one single thing.

" Crap..... I forgot to wake up Ochaco." Izuku panicked as he rushed to her dorm to her wake up only her and her specifically. Kind of being selfish to wake the others.

"Wait..... Why am I panicking? We have 3 hour's until school starts. Sigh..... I'm such an Idiot." He said to himself realizing the time right now. Today he was preoccupied on his mind that he forgets sometimes what he needs to do or remember of.

Izuku finally approached his Girlfriend's dorm as a gentleman, he knocked first just for safety measures.

"Ochaco? You awake?" He softly said to the door to where Ochaco can hear his voice.

There was no response

"Hm...maybe I can open her door but I don't think that will work because the door us locked. And her gender appeal shows it. Maybe she's a late sleeper? No she can't be one of those people." Izuku had the instinctive act to mumble again. Continuing to mumble until miraculously, Ochaco can hear muffled sounds from the other side of her door. Getting irritated by the unknown and continous noise Ochaco forced herself to wake up. And had the urge to open her door to see who was from the other side that woke her up.

"Yawn..... Izuku?" She said. Rubbing her eyes to see her boyfriend behind her door.

"Ahh!!!! Y-your Awake?" He asked a dumb question. Catching Ochaco attention to speak once more.

"Yes I am Izuku. Thanks for waking me up with that noise of yours." She teased him. Causing Izuku to blush.

"Oh... Sorry for that. I guess I was to loud wasn't I hehe." He apologised as Ochako would ask him why was he behind his girlfriend's door. Izuku would say, "Well..... Its school today." Ochaco would then panic at his words and she would start rambling into him.

"Izuku!!! Why didn't you wake me up when today is the day rhat we're going back to school." She then finished her sentence. Making a pouting face to prove her statement.

"Uraraka-san it's only 3 more hours until school starts. You have alot of time to prepare yourself." Her mood was tensed.

"Izuku, for the last time..... Can you please call me Ochaco from now on. We're a couple know." She told him angrily but not quite in a "angrily" way.

"Sorry Ochaco..... Are you mad at me?" Ochaco would then respond, "Of course I'm not silly. But still...." She then closed her door to start her routine as Izuku would then question himself, "But still what?" He ignored it and waited for her until she was ready to go.

"Izuku!!! I'm ready now!!" She had her casual UA uniform. Which made Izuku nose bleed a bit. He's seen to much of it

"Y-yeah... Here's you're breakfast Ochaco." He gave her the other half of the Mochi Eggs. Which pulsed Ochaco to awe. Literally.

"Awe... Izuku you made this for me?" She asked him to which he replied, "Yeah... I mean it's good."

"Wait you said you didn't like it or something?" She then asked him this type of question to which again Izuku responded, "Well just for today. I wanted to treat ourselves a bit you know." Ochaco would then bite her meal until the plate was finished. While she was eating she noticed Izuku covering his eyes to her. She wondered why.

"Um... Izuku? Why are your eyes covered?" She didn't want to day the obvious point but Izuku was to dumbfounded for that type of situation so it's useless either way.

"Well you see....." Izuku started sweating.

"Hm?" Ochaco had her head tilted like any female anime protagonist would do. Or a female in general.

"It's just your appearance....." He admitted to her that her appearance shecwas wearing was kind of off to him.

"Appearance? You mean my Uniform?" She then asked

"Y-yes.....I MEAN N-NO IT ISN'T LIKE-" Izuku started to fumble his words because of his embrassment until Ochaco had to implement the words to end the words.

"You pervert." She told him

"I.....yeah."He admitted that it was to adorable for his heart to handle. And he then realised that all this time he was a pervert.

" Hehe.... Its ok."She reassured him

" It is? "He was dumb. I'm joking

" Of course. I not ashamed. At least to you. "
Izuku was speechless. Ochaco then responded," You're my boyfriend. So it's fine."

" Still.... What if people look at you that way and Still you know.... That kind of stuff happens. Will you be ashamed of that?" He then asked

" Only if you'll protect me. "

"THAT'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!" Only 2 hours until school starts and the rest of Class-1A wakes up. The first thing they did, was to get breakfast. And it was just on time. Mina had to ruin the moment The couple got so embarrassed and Ochaco finished her plate.

"Good morning you two. Hope your couple thing is going well." Mina teasecthem greatly. As they could only say.... Well what only Ochaco could say her name. Izuku felt like he was in a aftermath of a anesthetic.

"Bro... You're relationship is going good?" Kirishima approached him having a bro to bro moment to whuch Izuku responds, "Mhm...."

"Hey nerd. Its time that our training will be finally put to the test. From what I believe thatcwill happen someday." Bakugou barged in like a bull and opened thr kitchen drawer to get a box of cereal.

"Hey Bakubro lemme have some of that!! Kaminari would then approach him to get sime of his actions. We'll leave that fight on theirs.

" He's such an Idiot. "Jirou said to herself.

" Oh hey you two. Seems you guys are already ready to go huh? Kero. " Tsuyu then said to the couple.

" Yeah. That's right." Ochaco said to her. Still noth Blushing. As Todoroki and Momo head in and prepare their own breakfast.

" Hey Midoriya... Mind if I sit with you?" Todoroki asked politely and kindly.

" Actually, me and Uraraka-san are going to school now. Right Uraraka-san?" Izuku wanted to avoid his Classmates presence to get rid of hus embrassment. Including Ochaco in the mix

" Y-yeah.... I wanna be there as soon as possible hehe." They then rush outside their dorms only to forget something from inside.

" Hey!!! Forgetting something you two love birds!!??" Bakugou shouted out to the couple.
As they both realise their backpacks in the dormitory.

" R-right.... " They both said. Gaining some embrassment again. Soon after, they walk to UA. Seeming that is the best exercise ti do at this moment.

" Izuku....that's was too embarrassing...." She is still blushing up to this moment as Izuku had the same emotion.

" Yeah it was.... Sorry for calling you Uraraka. I just panicked that's all." He admitted to her. Trying to start a conversation

"Oh I was about remind you about that... Ahem." Toche Ochaco... Toche

"So um..... Wanna-" Izuku then suggested until Ochaco interrupted

"Hold hands?" They said it at the same time. Gaining embrassment once again.

"Sigh.... I'd love to." She was always thr initiator as she would slide her hand on Izuku's hand. Pointing out her pinke so he doesn't float. Izuku calmed down due to Ochaco's presence. But unfortunately their embrassment has came back again. As strangers and a few students from UA started taking assumption on their own manners. Saying to themselves...

"Ooo... They're holding hands."

"They so look cute when they're together."

"Maybe they are together. I think they haven't kissed yet. They're too pure to do it."

Izuku and Ochaco kept hearing their words and they had mixed emotions. They were embarrassed mostly. Until one creep decided to say....

"That girl's thighs look so sexy. Too bad her stockings are covering up her luxurious skinny legs. And her cakes is perfection. Mmm..... Even her breasts are big as well. She's waifu material all right." They both everything and Ochaco got so disgusted. Just like last time when others tried to abuse her looks. But Izuku got the worst of it.

" Still.... What if people look at you that way and Still you know.... That kind of stuff happens. Will you be ashamed of that?"

" Only if you'll protect me. "

Izuku then broke out of his shell. A spoke up to the creep. "Get away from her!!!!" He spoke as loud as could. Causing Ochaco to get worried by his actions. But she didn't wanna be hurt again, so she started to slide in her arm next to his. As for the creep, he was older than Izuku. But he ignored it and continued to pick on other girls than Ochaco.

"Are you okay Ochaco? He didn't hurt you or anything did he?" He was starting to worry about her. Ochaco then said "I'm fine. Thank you for keeping my word." Izuku blushed a bit. They head to their school premises. Going inside their classroom. Only to see Iida.

They mingle for awhile. Then their classmates started to enter as a duo or group. Reciprocating the same conversations. Missing December and stuff like that. Waiting for their teacher. Aizawa.

"Morning." Aizawa was tired as ever. He didn't even care if they even said Good Morning. By as Class-1A, you know they have to.

"Good Morning Sensei!!" Aizawa would then get irritated but he ignored only saying to himself i wish there was no classes.

"I'm only going to say this once, today, you'll have to answer this survey I'm going to pass to you in each row. It's a your new year's resolution." Iida would start asking questions. Being active once again.

"Sensei do we have to pass it today?" Iida asked

"Yeah sure... If you want....to....."Aizawa started to shut his eyes. Sleeping without his yellow sleeping bag.

"Alright.... As class-president you will pass your surveys to me until our first class session ends is that clear?" Aizawa got annoyed so he quieted him down. Everyone would start getting out of there respective seats and start answering their surveys with their classmates. Ochaco got so bored hanging out with the girls so she went to his boyfriend. Who was answering the survey rationally.

"Hey Izuku."She greeted him once more with a genuine smile

" Oh hey Ochaco. What brings you here? Izuku was curious

"Well I wanted to hang out with you for awhile. Hanging out with the girls is exhausting." She told him.

"That's quite bizzare. Anyways what is your new year resolutions?" Izuku wanted to kniw want his girlfriend's new year resolution was.

"Oh well its the same I always do like last year."

"That is?"

"I wanna work hard and study well to keep my parents proud. And to be a successful hero one day." She told him

"Oh I see well mine is-"

"Wait I'm not finished."

"Oh sorry you can continue."

"But my main goal this year is be the best girlfriend to you." Izuku blushed at her statement.

"Oh... Well That's pretty simple and selfless of you Ochaco." Izuku complimented her

"Thanks. What's yours?" Izuku would then say his

"Well... I haven't decided what's mine. Because its probably going ti be the same goal I did last year."

"Wait I know what you can include." Ochaco had an idea. Which perked Izuku's interest

"I'm listening."

"Pfft... Its kind of personal but its for you to not break your bones." They both chuckle. And Izuku decided it would be a great suggestion to add on his goal. Which made Ochaco satisfied by his acceptance. And later on, they would work hard until they become future pro heroes.

Later at night, Izuku was still awake. Heading to Ochaco's dorm. He had a piece of paper in his hands. He placed it next to Ochaco's dorm floor. He knocked to grab Ochaco's attention.

"Who's there?" Ochaco opened her dorm. Looking left to right wanting to know who knocked. But the only thing she sees is a piece or paper more like a letter. A personal letter. Ochaco had teh opportunity to grab the letter. She then closed and locked her door. About to go to sleep, her curiosity was all about on the letter. As a innocent gril like she is, she opens it. Reading a short and simple letter by none other than her boyfriend.

Hey Uraraka....  I really wanted to say this to you but you know.. Curfew. This about my new years resolution. I mean part of it. You may be asking why I'm giving this is because i didn't have the opportunity to say my new years resolutions but you did to me. So it's my return to you. Anyways....here it is....

My new years resolutions is to of course work hard to become a great hero someday. To protect my loves ones especially Ochaco. And I wanna work on being a better boyfriend to Ochaco.

Well... Hope this makes you feel better. See you tomorrow Mochi. Love Deku.

Ochaco was speechless. She squealed so much that she had to hold her pillow to calm down.

"Well Mochi is a start. Thanks Izuku. Another moment in my collection of memories."

I had to out all my effort for this. And in the end, I'm very proud of this chapter. 2nd Special Chapter is done. Let's get this fanfic to 6K reads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.7K 24
Katsuki has hated Izuku for most of his life. So how the fuck did he fall in love with him? Over the month of November Katsuki and Izuku had gotten...
179K 6K 15
Valentines Day Competition! At your Hero Academia, UA, what will happen when an innocent Holiday becomes a vicious competition? Friends become riva...
14.5K 327 22
Izuku has been a pro hero for 6 months now, fighting villains and protecting citizens with a smile. He gets a big job by patrolling at one of the big...
37.3K 602 16
This Is a bnha fanfic When Uraraka's parents pass away from being murdered, Uraraka tries to cope with the whole situation. It seems that this myster...