Secret Chocolates

Bởi bubblewriites

Lia Zinadine, a gorgeous, graceful girl with a pair of crazily fascinating brown orbs, has just completed her... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Author's Note

117 22 10
Bởi bubblewriites

Thank you for your interest. 💋 Sending love, light and good energy your way!
Let's be kind 🫶🏻

* * * * * *

☆ This story is ONLY availabe on Wattpad. If you're reading this anywhere else, it has been illegally published and you're at a risk of malware and viruses.

☆ This story must not be republished on any other form without the consent of the author.  Any infringement of this is against the law.

☆ No parts of this book shall be transmitted or translated in any form.

☆ All names, characters and incidents are purely fictional and are the imagination of the author. Any person(s) living or dead is purely coincidental.

☆ Picture Source : Pinterest

                        ***

                                Warning!

⁺₊⋆ Any hateful or rude comments will be deleted. If you do not like this book simply click off.

⁺₊⋆ All mistakes in the book will be fixed soon in editing.

Love,
Nabeela Nazad
~bubble 💋

All rights reserved ©

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
376K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...