Captivated by the Wind || Bla...

beepbooopboom tarafından

Terrified of her past, Lia from the Diamond Kingdom did her best to escape until she ended up in the forest o... Daha Fazla

DISCLAIMER
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Happy Holidays
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
Thank you!

42

870 21 1
beepbooopboom tarafından

"My, my.. Someone has the gall to come back. You do know the consequences of your actions.. right, dear?" I prevented myself from puking when she held my face close to her.

"I'm not here to mingle with you. I need your help." I felt my heart beating loudly inside my throat.

"Gosh darn! That's our top student for you!" She grinned widely. "Clover Kingdom did a number on you, dear. My, you're no longer the sweet child of mine." She crossed her legs before leaning in. "And what's in it for me?"

"You can have me back." I spat. "Just give me the help I need."

"Hmm.. By have.. You know what that means?"

"I know, old hag. Stop bringing it up everytime. Also don't think that I didn't see the assassins you sent to kill me and my friends."

"Ah and here I thought I was being careful. Nothing escapes the great ol' Lia." She said.

"So are you going to help me or not?"

"Hmm of course I'd help you. What kind of a person am I if I didn't help you?"

"You're the lowest scum I've ever seen in my life." I said making her laugh.

"Well, this scum did raise you.. Didn't I?" She brought herself closer to my ear, making all the hairs on my neck stand. "I'm your beloved mother after all." She chuckled.

"You're not my mother. You're not even close to what a mother is. You're just this horrible creature that eats people's hearts for fun! Stop telling everyone that you raised me! I raised myself!" I said sternly and left the room. Where am I going? I don't know. All I know is my feet directed me into someone's doorstep. Before I could knock a person opened the door.

"Lia?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Sam." I cried in front of him. I know Sensei and the others are watching me crumble in front of him right now.

"H-hey.. I- uh.. Let's go somewhere, okay?" He held my arms and walked into the woods.

"I heard what you did." He said.

"Yeah, I've got no other choice. He was so close to dying, Sam. I was surprised I didn't broke down in front of him. Not that he could see me or anything. For the first time in my life.. I was.. scared."

"Was it the Dark Triad?" He asked to which I nodded.

"I was surprised to see the Kingdom still standing I thought the Dark Triad already smashed its forces. That creature really surprises me sometimes." I said pertaining to the moster I spoke with earlier.

"Yeah. Are you sure about this?" He looked at me. I faced him with tears in my eyes, again.

"Yes, sadly. She won't leave me alone. I can see her forces in the shadow, aiming to kill me and my friends. Just when I thought I will finally be happy." I chuckled bitterly.

"Why don't you just asked for my help instead?"

"I don't want to get any of my friends killed because of me.. I had enough of killing. I'll only do it one last time."

"Wow, Clover Kingdom really did a lot for you." I smiled at the thought.

"Yeah, it was only a short time but it was the best. You guys should go out more. Try different things. Oh! I recommend trying ice cream. Specially, cookies and cream." I grinned while gazing at the moon. I can feel Sam staring at me.

"What about him then? What are you gonna tell him?"

"Is it wrong to not tell him anything?" I bit my lip and faced him. He took a deep breath before facing the scenery before us.

"Come on, Lia. He deserves an explanation at least."

"What am I going to tell him then? Oh hey, Yuno. It's me and I just want to tell you about this creature named Mother Supreme. I don't recommend going near her. Anyway, I had an agreement with her and it requires-"

"Stop." He said. "Just stop." He laughed but I can see the pain in his eyes. "So when are you going?"

"Tomorrow? She only gave me 36 hours." I held the watch for him to see.

"You only got 28 left." He said.

"Hmm, can you do me a favor?"

"Of course, what is it?" He looked at me.

"Meet me here at exactly..." I looked at the watch. "8 hours from now. I gotta do something." I smiled to cheer him up.

"Okay." He said and looked away.

"Okay." I replied and sighed.

"You knew don't you?" He spoke after a long silence.

"Of course. I always know, Sam. I'm not always that dumb." I smiled bitterly. "It seems that I can never really escape her, you know?" I looked at him. "But you can." He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "Oh? Is that sadness I see in you?" I joked to hide the pain I'm feeling on the inside.

"Funny how we were trained to feel no emotion at all. But here we are, the top two students of the Diamond Kingdom! Sitting on a tree, one close to bawling his eyes out and the other.." He looked at me for a brief moment before speaking. "And the other wants to get revenge because her boyfriend almost met the first Wizard King!" After saying that we both laughed for a good minute.

"That was weirdly specific." I said while wiping the tears in my eyes.

"Yeah you wouldn't know which is which." He said.

"I got to go now, Sammael." I faced him.

"Telling you to be careful is pointless now, would it?" He said making me chuckle.

"Yes." I said while chuckling.

"Okay, let me give you a hug instead." He said and engulfed me in a hug.

"This feels nice." I said while tapping his back.

"Yeah, it's because you're hugging me, the hottest guy in all of the four kingdoms." He said proudly before breaking away.

"Hmm, no. Yuno's still hotter."

"Wrong. He's colder because he's half-dead, Lia." He said making me glare at him.

"That's a foul."

"Yeah, I know. Sorry." He apologized making me laugh for the nth time today.

"You really made my day 20 times better. Thank you, Sam."

"Anytime." He smiled. I waved at him before hopping of the branch. I made my way to the base and doing my business. Everyone seems to be asleep, good. Now let's get this over with.

"My hand hurts!" I groaned and rested my back on the chair. Is this everyone? I counted the folded papers on my desk before standing up and checking my watch. "Oh, shit! I'm late!" I carried all the letters before jumping out of the window. I flew as fast as I could and was met with a grumpy Sam.

"You-"

"I know! Here, bye!" I quickly handed him the letter before speeding up to the meeting place.

"Oi!" I heard Sam shout in the distance. I paid no attention to him and just sped off to the distance.

"You're tardy, darling. Didn't expect that from you." She said with her arms crossed.

"Shut up and get out of here, lady." I spat making the other assassins point their blade at me.

"Put down your weapons!" She faced them and growled. "If one of you ever lay a single finger on her.... even touch a single strand of your hair.. you will answer directly to me. Understand?!" Even I got goosebumps. Yikes.

"I'll be going now.. Enjoy your remaining 12 hours now, dear."

"Tch, disgusting old hag." I mumbled before facing the bunch of assassins she lent me. "Listen here, all of you!" I shouted to call their attention before explaining my plan to them. I only got limited time. Meaning, I need to find their leader as soon as possible.

"Now that you've confirmed your role in this raid. Get your assess out of here and do what you do best. Obeying orders." I almost mumbled the last part because even myself felt guilty about it. I mean, I was once like them. Obeying orders from whoever higher up wants someone killed. I was pathetic back then, not anymore. Well, maybe a little..

"Oi! Any luck finding their boss?! We've been fighting for hours now and these fuckers don't seem to end! I'm itching for some boss fight!" I shouted towards the group in front of me. I looked at the clock on my wrist. 5 hours. Still plenty of time.

"We've pinpointed the location where the most ominous magic is radiating from. It's beneath this castle somewhere. We still haven't found out the entrance." I nodded at his words. So you're beneath me huh? I looked at the ground below me before looking around.

"Make sure to head back once everything settles down up here. As for the entrance..." I blasted a hole in the ground deep enough that I saw a dim-lit room. "It won't be a problem." I placed my hand on his shoulder before jumping down. My landing clearly made an impact as I tried to get the some of the dust in the air out of my face.

"You're a brave one. Coming in here all by yourself." Someone spoke. I looked for the owner of the voice and saw a man in the front. He's surrounded by candles and a lot of weird stuff. I knew the guy earlier was the last human I interacted with. This guy's presence is on a whole other level..

"Enough with the chit chat, mate. Let's-" I blinked a few times when I felt someone grabbed my neck. Fuck, he's fast. I held onto him when he blasted us out through the ceiling.

"You have quite the aura.. I won't go easy on you." He said as soon as he dropped me off the ground. I coughed as I held my neck. What the hell was that?! He's the fastest opponent I've ever fought!

"Are you fruends with the bastards who attacked the Golden Dawn's base?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Ah, of course. Did Zenon killed them all?" He grinned widely leaving me no choice but to launch at him with full speed. I aimed to kick the side of his head but he blocked it with one hand before grabbing my leg, throwing me to the ground. "You don't look like you're a member of the Golden Dawn.. Could it be a lover?" He smirked at me.

"Shut up, you nasty ass looking bastard!" I quickly dashed towards him and secretly lifted a sharp looking boulder with my right hand. Hopefully, this attack comes through. I kicked his stomach but as expected he deflected it so crushed a large boulder using my left hand and threw the debris at him. I used the split second opening to pierce his right side. I waited until the dust clears up.

"Who knew a single girl like you could make me use my 50%?" All the hairs in my body stood up when he emerged from the dust with his new form. His presence reminds me of her... It was wrong of me to underestimate him. I clenched my fist when the image of Yuno covered in his own blood came into my mind.

"Come at me, devil." I taunted. After all, what more could I lose?

"You have no magic." He spoke while grabbing his knees.

"You only noticed that now?" I said as I bent down to catch my breath.

"I had doubts in the first place. But after remembering the circling rumor about an interesting girl in the Clover Kingdom. Who knew she could be this pretty?" He smirked at me.

"Fuck off, pervert. You're like.. thousands of years older than me." I spat, wiping the blood trickling down from my forehead. I lifted my wrist only to find the clock missing. "Shit.." I mumbled and looked around the rubble.

"Oh? Lost something, pretty girl?"

I paid no attention to him and focused on lookin for the clock. Damn it! How much time do I have left?!

"Oi! You're underestimating me huh?!" I gasped when I felt him grabbed my neck and pushed me to the nearest wall. "How dare you look away while fighting me." He tightened his grip around my neck making me choke for air.

"You.. know.. what.." I managed to say while letting my powers engulf the both of us. I lifted all of the rubbles on the ground causing me to catch a glimpse of the clock I was looking for.

00:00:8

"What are you..." I smirked when I sensed fear in his system. That's right. If I'm going down I'll take you with me.

And here I thought I was going to be the one to give the letter to him... I groaned when I felt my back getting sucked inside a portal. Already?!

"Fuck.. you.. and you kingdom.." I said before releasing all my powers towards him. I got to see his body being crushed my the boulders before falling into a weird looking loophole. I closed my eyes to prevent myself getting dizzy.

"Welcome back, my beloved daughter. You're fate awaits you." That was the last thing I heard  before I felt a searing pain of my chest, followed by a familiar scream.

————————————
sike! u thought u was gonna get a happy ending?????

last chapter is gonna be out soon along with a message from me :>>>

anw unedited ^^

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

28.6K 577 14
Asta felt his Ki and it wasn't pleasant. Running around the dark forest from an infuriated Yuno, he scampered down the uneven ground with unshed tear...
13.5K 408 19
A boy who was left at the doorstep of the church in hage village by a strange figure grows up along with his sworn brothers Asta and Yuno and learns...
862K 28.9K 56
SATUS: COMPLETED (✔) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means everything. (Y/n) learns the true meaning th...
4.4K 172 30
War is coming, Queen Grinberryalls relations with The Wizard King and the other kingdoms is starting to fall apart at around the time when a delinque...