IZ*ONE University

By Wizone4Life

Twelve best friends have known each other for a long time, but do they really know each other's reality? Teen... More

Preface/Short Summary/Character Cards
Chapter 1: Don't forget the rose that is standing here
Chapter 2: I just look at you
Chapter 3: I am reminded of that time
Chapter 4: 'As I believe so, I'll stay strong
Chapter 5: The fact that you're my first love
NOT AN UPDATE
NOTICE
Chapter 6: Uh it's not a dream, awake
Chapter 7: This exciting and painful feeling
Chapter 9: As you walk your path, darkness may come
Chapter 10: This is just the beginning
Chapter 11: When I shine even brighter with various colors
Chapter 12: Hang in there just a bit more
Chapter 13: I'm a bit old school
NOTICE
Chapter 14: With my heart round, round, around
LISOO OR JENLISA?
Chapter 15: This action intensifies, it makes my heart race
Chapter 16: If I go a little farther
Chapter 17: I want to give every pretty thing to you
Chapter 18: Inside your eyes
Chapter 19: Tick tock the time is flowing even now
Chapter 20: Slowly match your feet with mine
ITZY
Hey! I'm back
Chapter 21: I wish to reach you
Chapter 22: As if I was waiting for someone

Chapter 8: It was like the romance of travel

539 58 76
By Wizone4Life

Choi Yena's POV:

"Yiren," I whispered out her name.

"Hmmm?" she asked as she looked back at me.

"How long will we keep this up?"

"What do you mean, Yena?" she pretended as if she didn't know.

"It's nothing, Yiren," I smiled at her and grabbed her hand, "let's go get ice cream," I lead her to the ice cream truck by the park, "wait here. I'll buy us some ice cream."

I lined up and waited for my turn. I hated being all pretend, but I felt safe somehow with Yiren and that I didn't have to worry. On the other hand, my heart longed for Yuri but I was a coward. I didn't want to risk it and the fact that she might not even be into girls is also one I should look into. I was snapped back to reality when the woman called me because it was my turn to place an order.

"Ma'am, what would you like to have?"

"Oh, one strawberry and chocolate ice cream please," I told the ice cream woman.

"Here you go, ma'am," the lady smiled at me and she was really pretty too.

"Thank you ..." I looked at her name tag "Chaeyoung", "Chaeyoung!" she smiled at me, "you know I also know someone named Chaeyoung."

"Hehe I think I know her too," she said giggling.

"Oh we might know the same Chae-"

"Hey, stop flirting!" a random dude yelled behind me, "you're holding up the line."

"See you next time, Chaeyoung!" I yelled and ran back to Yiren.

"I see you've met someone else now," she said as she was now standing up, tapping her foot on the ground.

"Nope, she's just a friend and I already have you," I smiled and handed her, her ice cream.

"You got a text by the way and I answered it for you," she said shyly.

I trusted Yiren with my phone because I really had nothing there but games.

"Oh who texted?" 

"Toothpaste Lover?" Yiren said unsure, and I just laughed so hard that tears went out of my eyes.

"Oh, it's Chaewon," I said as I tried catching my breath and Yiren just mouthed "oh", "what did she say?" 

"She said that the hamster had a huge fight with a smol dwarf and that she needed you quick," I wanted to laugh, but I knew that Yuri and Nako rarely fight so that it had to be an emergency, "I told her that you'd be there in awhile. "

"Thank you, Yiren," I gave her an apologetic smile, "I'm so-"

"You don't have to say it because I was the one who invited you anyway," she said as she held my hand and at times like this I wondered if I maybe I did genuinely like her at some point.

I ran to my car and drove back as fast I could because Yuri might need me. I arrived in front of the mansion in just 15 minutes instead of 30 because I kind of ran the red lights. I ran as fast as I could to Joyul's room and knocked on the door.

I saw her huge smile disappear once she saw my worried face and she then slammed the door on my face.

SLAM!

"Yul? Did I do something wrong?" I asked as I slowly placed my hand and forehead on the door.

Silence.

"Yul, please talk to me ..." I sighed, "are you alright?"

Silence.

"I heard you had a fight with Nako ..." I looked at the door, but I still heard nothing, "you can always talk to me, Yul."

It was still silent and I had enough of it. 

"Jo Yuri, come out." I sternly said knowing she had no choice because I rarely use her full name and it also signified that it was important, but this time was different. There was neither an answer from her nor did she open the door and rush to me. It was just deafening silence.

BANG! I fell hard on the floor, face first because I was still leaning on it. 

"Ugh, Yul! Warning next time," I said as I laid on my back now and held the bridge of my nose. 

"I'm not Yuri," I opened my eyes and saw Eunbi unnie staring back at me with Hyewon unnie's body just hang lifeless on her shoulder. 

"Unnie, you scared me!" I yelped, "what's Kwangbae doing umm dead on your shoulder?" 

"She's not dead, she's just knocked out and we'll give you and Yuri space to talk," Eunbi unnie said as she walked out and closed the door behind her.

"Unnie ..."

"Hmm?" I looked up at Yuri and she shyly looked away, "what's wrong, Yul?"

"Your nose is bleeding," she said as she pointed at my nose, "I'll help since Chaewon unnie said she had a first aid kit in every room."

She headed towards the bathroom to get the kit, so I just sat myself on the bed and looked up to at least slow down the blood dripping. She came back and placed a cotton ball on my nose, and I saw her stifle a life.

"Yah! Take off the cotton if I look funny!" I whined.

"You look alright, unnie," I swear she was basically trying not to laugh at my face.

"Hmph!" I crossed my arms and turned away from her.

"Are you really an unnie?" Yuri said and looked at me disgusted.

"Yah! I'm your unnie, Joyul!" I told her as I made an "excuse me" face at her.

"Yeah yeah whatever... Yena."

"Yah! Yuri-"

"Choi Yena."

"Aish! I'll leave-"

"Don't," she hugged me and we both fell on the bed and she was on top of me, "don't say anything," I held her waist and brushed her hair as she cried on me.

"Unnie, i-it hurts," Yuri kept hitting my chest and shoulders and I held her tighter because truth be told... her punches didn't hurt.

"S-she doesn't see how much I love her, unnie" I was shocked because it wasn't a him, but a her, "u-unnie, she's wi-with someone else now," she was hyperventilating now, so I pushed myself upward and sat her on my lap facing towards me, "unnie, ottoke I love her so much, but sh-she's so dumb. Unnie, ottoke! I'm so selfish... I want her to be mine."

She kept on crying and my heart broke because I didn't like seeing her like that and because I felt... jealous. She always liked someone else and I knew it. The person who she loved with never be Choi Yena and I accepted it, but if she keeps breaking your heart, Joyul... I won't hesitate to fight for you even if I have to sacrifice... someone.

Kim Chaewon's POV:

I pulled Hitomi closer to deepen our kiss, and I straddled her on my lap as we continued to make-out now. Our first kiss together turned into a heated make-out session. We just wanted to taste each other right at that moment and I never realized how much Hitomi meant to me all these years. She bit my lip and pulled away and  we both stared at each other in shock because of her action and also because I moaned...

"U-unnie, I'm so sorry. I got so caught up in the moment and I-" 

She stopped rambling and shyly looked away the moment sunk into her that we just made out on my balcony. Her mochi cheeks were turning a light shade of pink and I wanted to tease her, but she was just too cute so I decided not to. 

"It's alright, Tomi," I caressed her cheek and gave soft kisses on her knuckles. I felt her relax a little and I pulled her closer so that I could cuddle her and feel her warmth. She always felt cold, but her body temperature was warm and I loved that because it always reassured me.

"Unnie?" she whispered softly as we cuddled.

"Hmmm?"

"What are we?" she pulled away from the hug which somewhat disappointed me because it was no longer warm.

"Hmmm..." I saw her looking at me cutely and it was as if she was expecting me to tell her that we were something more than friends which was true, but I wanted to do this right, "we're clearly more than friends," she blushed and looked down at our intertwined hands. I guess I unconsciously did that, "but we aren't girlfriends," she clearly looked disappointed right now, "yet."

"Yet?" she expectantly looked at me and I giggled because you could see how bright her eyes shone.

"Tomi~" she smiled at me and I feel like my heart melted.

Uwu

"I want to be someone who you deserve and someone who could truly make you happy so I want to do this," I pointed at myself and her, "us right. I want to take us seriously, Tomi." I swear I was trying so hard not to be swayed into squishing her mochi cheeks because she pursed her lips at me.

"Can I court you, Honda Hitomi?" I gave her a finger heart because I really wanted to squish her cheeks right now.

"Ne, unnie!" she said as she cuddled me again and I swear my heart was doing backflips because her cheeks were on my cheeks and they're so soft! "But unnie..."

"Hmm?"

She pulled away again and placed her arms around my neck and I liked it because she was finally taking charge just like I told her years ago when we first met.

"Where we again, unnie?" she was slowly leaning in and so was I.

"You can drop honorifics, Tomi," she smirked at me and pushed me back on my seat. 

"We were eating bread, Chaewon-yah," I was startled as she got up from my lap and sat back down beside me, grabbed a piece of bread, and leaned on my shoulder.

"Oishiii~" she giggled and did a little dance.

I grabbed her waist and moved her so that I could backhug her.

"Cuddles, Tomi," I heard her giggle and lean on me, "I still want cuddles at least," she kissed my forehead and we continued to stay like that for a bit.

Kwon Eunbi's POV: 

"You're so heavy, Kwangbae," I said as I threw her on my bed because I was too lazy to carry her to her shared room with Yena.

"Ugh," she groaned and shifted her position now. 

She used to be so shy and would always cling to Chaewon because she knew Chaewon during their last year in primary school and they grew closer then.She was honestly so cute and I loved every bit of her ever since primary school, but I stopped because I wasn't an idiot. I knew they were secretly dating because Hyewon would always give heart eyes to Chaewon everytime the girl came back from her tutorial class. 

It hurt for awhile, but when Chaewon transferred schools on our last year of middle school completely made Hyewon change during that time and I found myself falling for her again. I saw how she broke down, got back up and how she strived to be a better person, but there was always something that I didn't know about her. She'd never allow me to bring her home. It was always Yena or Chaewon. Chaewon still didn't tell me the reason she transferred and I knew she had her reasons, but I felt like it had to do with Hyewon. I left Hyewon in my room and went around to find Nako and Chaekkura. 

"Chaeyeon! Nako! Kkura!" I yelled out their names and saw the three running towards me from the garden.

"I'm sorry I took long," Chaeyeon said while trying to catch her breathe, "I was running around the house and they were just lost in the flower maze."

"We kind of forget where we started, unnie" Nako said trying not to look my way, but I caught on her puffy eyes. I didn't want to press why she cried because I knew Nako also had her reasons. 

"Chaeyeon, please carry your girlfriend back to your room," Kkura was lying on her back on the floor, "and Nako, you'll be sleeping with Chaewon tonight because Yuri will be with Yena tonight," the three of them looked at me with wide eyes, "we all know... but we also know how much Yuri will need Yena."

"Nako, you and I will be informing Chaewon," I scrunched my nose, "wherever she is..."

"Oh, she's at the balcony," Chaeyeon informed me as she held Sakura bridal style and Nako and I just stared at them bitterly.

(A/N: Let's just pretend it's bridal style)

"Ok, unnie" Nako grabbed my hand and led us to where she thought the balcony was.

"It's this way, Nako" I pulled her the other way and she just followed while she was looking down in embarrassment because Chaeyeon was trying not to laugh.

When we reached the balcony, we saw a sweet scene. Hitomi was leaning on Chaewon as Chaewon was backhugging her and brushing Hitomi's hair adoringly with her hand and Chaewon for the first time in years... I heard her sing again.

"Neurin yeohaeng

neowa na hamkke

tteonan i yeohaengcheoreom

aju cheoncheonhi hanahana

nune damgo shipeoyo," she softly sang to Hitomi.

I wanted to hug her for singing again and that I was happy for her, but when I looked right beside me... I saw how Nako was kneeling down, mouth agape, and with tears on her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 700 READS!!!

We're #4 2won today and #4 Chaekkura uwu!

Btw Kangbi or Nakbi?

Don't forget to vote guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 866 46
Where there is a spiritual/divine war that's crumbling society as we know it, for the evil side wants chaos and destruction to occur in the world, wh...
44.4K 2.5K 25
Wherein Ahn Yujin got curious on the newly transferred family on their neighborhood specially on a certain tall girl holding a cat. Out of her curiou...
203K 11.1K 45
When a phenomenon strikes, twelve unlikely individuals have to work together in order to survive. [PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME]
77.5K 2.7K 35
But she is the most popular girl in our school. I can't date her. Chaewon and Minjoo try to date secretly