BITCH FUCK THIS WORLD!!!!

By Genos_sans

Male Alucard reader x konosuba. I don't own either anime or any pics or any videos I may or may not use in th... More

Bio
New world
The return of the goddess
Darkness
Explosions explosions and more explosions
My first battle?
The return of the dullahan
The winter shogun
Wiz
Yunyun
The Mansion
SSSSSUCUBIIIIIII
Destroyer
The choker
Trial
IM INNOCENT YOU SCRAWNY LITTLE MOTHER-
Cleaning up messes and dealing with a sadist christian
NEW VAMPIRE IN TOWN
DIO VS ALUCARD
DIO JOINS THE PARTY!!! OFF TO THE DUNGEON WE GO!!!
DARKNESS IS GETTING MARRIED TO WHO!?

Prolouge

17.4K 310 300
By Genos_sans

Y/N POV

I open my eyes and look around. It looks like some dark Infinite place. Kinda feels-

???: oh. Your finally awake?

???: I am lady aqua. Goddess of water and a guide to spirits in the after life. You have just died.

Y/N: I did...?

Oh that's right........

Flashback

As Y/N walked down an alley way he felt a gun hit the back of his head.

Robber: all right. Give me all your money right now or else-

Y/N: are you really gonna shoot me over a couple of bucks?

I then turn around and he nervously presses it against my forehead.

Y/N: YOU DONT HAVE THE NUTS!!!!

Flash back end

Guess he did have the nuts.......

Y/N: so I'm dead huh? So where am I?

Aqua: the after life. You have three options. 1. Go to heaven. But it's not really that great up there....

Y/N: is it cause your down here and not up there?

She blushes a bit before shaking her head.

Aqua: 2. You be reincarnated as a baby with no knowledge at all.

Y/N: nope.

Aqua: or you could be reincarnated into another world with all knowledge of your past life along with one special power!!

Y/N: why would i want to do that?

Aqua then stands up

Aqua: the world is being over run by the devil kings generals!!! Villages being burned and family's in grave danger!!!! Doesn't that sound like fun? Especially since you get a special ability!!!!!

Y/N: true......ok. I'm in.

Aqua then hands me a stack of papers.

Aqua: pick one of these.

I look through them.....sword of god......arrow that always hits its target.......

Y/N: hey is it ok if I have the ability from an anime character?

Aqua: I shouldn't do that but.....for you. I'll make an exception......so what'll it be?

Y/N: I'd like all the abilities of Alucard from hellsing Ultimate.

Aqua snaps her fingers and a blue light surrounds us.

Aqua: good luck Y/N.....I wish you the best of luck and hope that you defeat the devil king.....

Y/N: thanks aqua. Looks like your more then just a cute face.

She blushes and I laugh a bit before a bright light shines in my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510 12 8
Connie x black fem OC I don't own AOT.
220K 5.3K 30
that one faithful day will change your life for ever. *I do not own hellsing/ Hellsing ultimate or its characters. I just own the story and it's idea...
196 3 5
I made a Konosuba book. YIPEE :D This is basically a Mii Swordfighter x Konosuba book. I do not own KONOSUBA, the Mii logo, or the mii sowrdfighter...
9.5K 154 11
Well this story will be male read x taimanin but it will also have other characters. ALL IMAGES USED DO NOT BELONG TO ME.