High school Agents

By yamivee

Korra and her parents work in a Organization as agents. Korra's Parents adopted, Bolin, Mako, and Kai and ma... More

Meet the...Smiths
untold business
the stepping stool
lover boys
The Memories
The Plan
Phase 2
Truth or Dare
The Unexpected
The Unexpected pt2
Mini Mission
Confessions
Confesions Pt 2
After all these years
Family Reunion๏ฟผ
Korra Alone
The Truth
A Promise
No More Secrets
The Flight
Welcome home
I'm Not Him
Misson Lotus
Top secret
Plan Kai
Plan Kai pt 2
The White Lotus
End game
A Two Sided Story
The old Korra
Commander
I Remember

Remember

1.9K 81 73
By yamivee

—next morning—

Asami: "Layla sweetie, we gotta go"

Layla: "I'm coming" the little girl ran down the stairs to catch up to Asami

Asami received a call last night from the chief of police, Lin Beifong, that Korra was ready for Asami to meet, but she only asked for Asami and Korra's brothers no one else.

Asami was on her way to drop off Layla at Wu's house. He agreed to watch after the girl of course and him being extra told Layla to call him Uncle Wu, Layla didn't mind and she mostly agreed because she knew Wu wouldn't drop it.

Asami: "alright we're here, be careful and behave"

Layla: "I will" she jumped out the car "love you" she closed the door and ran to Wu who was waiting for her on the front porch.

Those words caught Asami off guard, 'heat of the moment maybe?' She didn't know if the girl really meant it or not, but it warmed Asami's heart just hearing it. She watched the girl hug her 'uncle Wu' and hid inside.

Mako, Bolin, and Kai were waiting for Asami outside the base of the White Lotus, where Lin told them the meet up. Finally they saw a black Satomobile, Asami's car, parking. Asami made her way to the boys

Mako: "you guys ready?" He earned nods "let's go"

They made their way inside finding Lin talking to 2 guards and a man with brown and grey hair.

Asami: "dad? What are you doing here?" She was surprised to see him

Hiroshi: "Lin and I have been working on a project, it's why I've been so busy lately"

Asami: "what's the project?"

Hiroshi: "you'll find out in a bit"

Mako: "sorry to ruin this moment but we wanted to see Korra"

Lin: "right, about that"

Kai: "what is it?"

Lin: "we weren't able to get her chained up but she sent one of my men to the hospital, I can't have her here or in the streets"

Asami: "what are you saying"

Lin: "if you can't turn her back or Hiroshi's plan doesn't work, we're going to have to execute her"

Mako: "WHAT?!"

Kai: "that wasn't the deal!"

Bolin: "what's Hiroshi's plan?"

Hiroshi: "it's actually my project" he smiled as he pulled out some kind of metal bracelet "this thing can send pulses through out Korra's body, much like chi-blocking, this controls all her pressure points"

Mako: "how do you know this?"

Hiroshi: "Layla woke up in the middle of the night so we watched an episode till she fell back asleep"

Lin: "and if this doesn't work, she will be executed"

Asami: "and if it works?"

Lin: "she'll still be brainwashed but her bending will be gone, if you can't get her back she'll live her life in prison"

Hiroshi: "the only problem is getting it on her"

Mako: "I'll do it"

Kai: "do you have a death wish, Lin just said she's not chained up and she sent someone to the hospital"

Lin: "yes but I do believe one of you has a greater chance getting close enough to her"

Hiroshi: "who has a better bond with her?"

Bolin: "Kai or Mako"

Mako: "it's definitely Kai"

Kai: "this is going to sound crazy but, I don't think it's me"

Mako: "what? Why do you say that?"

Kai: "I don't know, I feel like she's always there for me but when have I really been there?" He frowned "I mean the whole thing with her dad, she could've told me but she didn't, she always believed it wasn't about her"

Bolin: "so then who? It's not me"

Kai: "I'm going to be honest, I think it's Asami" he gestured to said woman "the way I reacted with Jinora could be the same with Korra and Asami"

Mako: "I guess you're right"

Everyone looked at Asami who was deep in thought, 'She told me her story the day she came over alone, she even gave me hints about her father. The event in her bathroom, I was there to calm her down. Her nightmare, I witnessed her cry her own tears and I was there to comfort her.' She started to realize

Asami: "it has to be me"

Lin: "agreed, now follow me" she lead the 4 and Hiroshi down to the basement where all the cells were. They made their way to a large platinum metal door, Lin turned around to face the kids. "She's in here, Asami can go in while we will make our way to the camera room"

Mako: "what if something goes wrong?"

Lin: "Asami still has her bending, I'm sure she can handle herself for a little while until we get back"

Hiroshi: "here" he handed Asami the bracelet "once it's on there's no way for her to get it off unless she takes the remote for it"

Asami: "remote? Why a re-"

Lin: "ask questions later" she interrupted the girl "we have business to attend" she put the code in for the door to open.

Once the door was opened Lin aimed a gun inside as Asami slowly made her way in. Once fully inside, Lin closed the cell door and lead the rest to the camera room where they can watch inside the cell.

Asami found herself in a room, there was a clean bed in the corner and a toilet on the other side of the room. She didn't see Korra at first.

Korra: "princess!" She faked her excitement, she was sitting in the opposite corner behind Asami. "to what do I owe the pleasure"

Asami: "Korra..." her eyes met blue ones

Korra: "you're not here to kill me, are you?" she walked up to the girl "but one can never be too careful" she pushed the girl against the wall.

Asami felt the girl's strong hands pin hers against the wall. Korra looked furious. Asami couldn't be scared she had to act unfazed

Korra: "so are you going to tell me what that thing is?" She looked at the bracelet Asami was holding

Asami: "what, you never seen a bracelet before?"

Korra: "don't play that card with me. besides, a Sato is holding it, it probably has tech in it"

Asami: "very observant now aren't we?"

Korra: "hey I'm just trying to survive" she shrugged

Asami: "and what if I told to this bracelet can do that"

Korra: "it sounds like you're selling me drugs"

Asami: "Korra you're brainwashed and have powers that no one should have" she sighed "they'll kill you"

Korra: "I'm not brainwashed" she was confused

Asami: "don't you have your memories?"

Korra: "yes I do"

Asami: "doesn't it seem off or anything?"

Something didn't seem right, Korra was most definitely brainwashed but Asami could tell something was off.

Asami: "what's the last thing you remember with me?"

Korra: "the last time we were together was when Kai's mom came to the city, so what weeks ago?"

Asami: "no, I was with you the night you were captured"

Korra: "captured?" She released the girl "ok Princess I think you're losing it"

Asami: "they erased parts of your memory" her eyes widen, she looked up at the camera knowing Korra's brother's were listening.

Korra: "erased my memory?" She chuckled "Zaheer would never do that"

Asami: "what's the last thing you remember about your father?"

Korra: "my father died" she looked saddened

Asami: "how'd he die?" She was playing along, she was trying to earn the woman's trust

Korra: "he got sick and there was nothing I could do to help him" she clenched her fist "I was only 7"

'Zaheer even erased her killing her own father, why?' Asami thought

Korra: "I barely knew the old man" she still felt saddened

Asami: "what about your mother?"

Korra: "she was fighting along side those back stabbing brothers of mine" her fist clenched "my family turned against me"

Asami: "but they didn't, they-"

Korra: "they did!" Anger hit her face "and what about you? What do you want?!"

Asami: "in already said what I wanted" she reach out her hand asking for Korra's wrist "I promise it won't hurt you in any way" she saw the girl's eyes softened but she thought twice before giving in

Korra: "yeah no" she crossed her arms

Asami: "come on, don't you trust me?"

Korra: "trust you? I don't even know you, why would I ever trust you?"

Asami's eyes widen, she was hurt. She felt a giant whole in her heart.

Asami: "the night before Kai's mother popped out of no where, you came over to my house... what do you remember?"

Korra: "I wasn't at your house..." she raised a eyebrow "you mean the night of that after party?"

Asami: "not that night"

Korra: "then what night, I only been to your place once and it was the night of the car show, unless you count my break in" Korra noticed how stunned the girl became "you alright there princess? You look like you've seen a ghost"

Asami: "I just...." she was confused but mostly hurt 'he even erased the kiss'

Korra: "are you going to cry?"

Asami: "what no"

Korra: "yeah right, you totally were!" She laughed "Jeez Princess who knew you could be so sensitive"

Asami: "don't call me that" 'it's Asami, Sami or Sato, those are the only names Korra calls me' she clenched her fists

Korra: "what? Princess?" She smirked pushing her buttons

Asami: "Korr-"

Korra: "hey I have a question" she interrupted the mad girl "last time I checked you're just a high school girl but here you are, in a room with the most powerful person on earth questioning them like if you're some type of detective, you were even in the battle field with your little friends" she looked Asami up and down "so my question is, who are you exactly?" She chuckled "what makes you so special to be in a room with me?" She crossed her arms

Asami stood there, she didn't know how to answer the girl's question. What did make Asami so special? Was it just because she's the one who might have the strongest bond with Korra? But the chances of that was slim, Korra never opened up to anyone, did Korra even have a bond with anyone?

Korra: "I'm waiting Princess"

Asami: "I said stop calling me Princess!" She grabbed Korra by the shirt

Korra: "that was stupid of you" she had a evil grin on her face

In one quick move, Korra swiped her right hand onto Asami's arms causing her to release Korra and the bracelet to drop. with her left hand, Korra spun the girl around bringing Asami's back against her chest and brought a fire dagger to Asami's neck.

Korra: "what do you want from me?!" She panted "why aren't you answering any of my questions?!"

Asami: "Korra stop-"

Korra: "who the fuck are you and what do you want?!"

Asami looked over to the bracelet on the floor, she had to come up with something and fast. She stomped on Korra's foot making her loosen her grip, Asami elbowed Korra in the stomach putting distance between them, she ran for the bracelet and right when Korra was going to throw a punch of fire, Asami dodged it and took advantage of Korra's exposed wrist and attached the bracelet.

Korra tried to Fire bend at the girl but nothing happened. She looked over to a surprised Asami.

Asami: "it worked!" She smiled

Korra: "what did you do?!" She went to attack Asami non bender style

Asami: "don't!" He covered her hands with fire "I'm trying to help you!"

Korra: "help me? Why?!" She continued walking towards Asami "this isn't helping!"

Electricity covered Korra's body shocking her, she started to scream in agony. She fell to the floor as the shocking stopped. Korra stayed in a ball cradling her right arm.

Asami: "Korra!" She ran to the girl in pain and held on to her "talk to me"

she looked to the side noticing the cell door open with 5 people standing there. She saw at her father who held the remote in his hand

Asami: "what did you do!?"

Hiroshi: "she was getting out of hand" he argued

Korra: "you son of a bitch!" She groaned pushing Asami off her to make her move on Hiroshi, but he pressed the button again

Asami: "dad stop!" She hated seeing Korra in pain "I said stop!" She sprinted up to her father as Korra screamed in pain.

Asami's armor flame appeared, her sight was filled with the fear in her father's eyes and her ears were filled with Korra's pain.  She pinned her father against the cell door.

Hiroshi: "calm down Asami, it's just a little sting" he put his hands up as he released the button

Asami: "little?! She's screaming!" She gripped his shirt tighter

Hiroshi: "I am still your father, get your hands off me!" He saw as her eyes went red "Asami..?"

Asami: "why?! Why did you do this!?" She grabbed the remote from him

Hiroshi: "it's the only way we can take her with us"

Asami's eyes softened but she was mostly confused

Asami: "what?"

Hiroshi: "she doesn't deserve to go to prison for something she didn't do, the only way Lin would let us take her home is if that thing can control her" he explained "if it didn't work then Korra would've been killed, I did you a favor!"

Asami looked back at Korra who was being aided by Mako and Bolin, her flames went out as her eyes went green again. Korra stayed still unconscious.

Hiroshi: "you can keep the remote but promise me you won't take it off her no matter what, at least until she's back to normal" he earned a nod

Lin: "don't make me regret this Sato" she crossed her arms "the other white Lotus doesn't know I'm doing this, they still think we're executing her... your time with her is limited, you have until next week or she's dead along with her little friend Zaheer, now get her out of here before I change my mind"

Mako carried a unconscious Korra to Asami's car, he sat her on the front seat as Kai buckled her seatbelt. Bolin opened the driver door for Asami.

Bolin: "take care of her"

Asami: "always" she gave him a warm smile

Mako: "we'll stop by tomorrow to check on her, I think it's best if we gave her some space"

Kai: "agreed"

After their goodbyes Asami drove off with Korra to pick up Layla from Wu. On the way, Asami would glance over to Korra here and there. Korra let out a groan as she gained consciousness again.

Korra: "what the fuck happened" she said as she rubbed her head

Asami: "you went mad and got electrocuted" she simply said

Korra looked around confused, she notice she wasn't in a cell but in a car. She saw the bracelet was still on her wrist and Asami driving.

Korra: "what's going on?!" She panicked

Asami: "hey take it easy, I'm taking you home with me and you need to keep that on if you don't want to have a life in prison" she pointed to the bracelet

Korra: "what about Zaheer? What you guys do with him?"

Asami: "thats none of your concern, besides, I have no clue where he is or what they have planned for him"

Korra: "why me?"

Asami: "why you? What do you mean?"

Korra: "why are you helping me? After everything I've done, don't you hate me?"

Asami: "Korra i could never hate you, you did nothing wrong"

Korra: "I broke into your mansion and threatened your life and your father's, including your friends"

Asami: "What?" 'Did Zaheer change the story?!'

Korra: "what? Did I say something wrong?"

Asami: "Korra that's not what happened"

Korra: "it did happen, I was there"

Asami: "can we talk about this later"

Korra: "what is there to talk about? I faked being your friend just to get close to your dad so I can be one step closer to finding the White Lotus"

Asami: "and how did that work out for you?"

Korra: "Fuck you" she crossed her arms "if it wasn't for those three idiots I could've gotten away with it"

Asami just sighed and continued driving, there's a lot of memories missing.

Asami pulled over in front of Wu's house, Korra watched as a small girl with raven hair like Asami's run to the car. Layla got into the back seat and noticed Korra in the front.

Korra: "you have a kid?" She looked at the little girl whose face was filled with confusion

Layla: "Korra?"

Korra: "how does the child know my name?"

Layla: "what?"

Korra was even more lost, she didn't know who this kid was and she didn't know how this kid knew her.

Asami: "Korra this is Layla, Layla you already know Korra"

Layla: "what's going on?"

Asami: "they fucked up Korra's memory"

Korra: "you curse in front of your kid?" She raised a eyebrow "parent of the year"

Asami: "I'm not her mom...well kind of...I'm her guardian"

Korra: "ok so parent"

Asami: "I'm not discussing this with you"

Korra: "if you're her guardian what does that make her to you?"

Layla: "a gem Asami must guard" She smiled

Korra: "what kind of gem?" she turned to the girl sitting in the back seat

Layla: "a magical gem!" She giggled

Korra: "makes sense" she smiled at the little girl then looked at the woman driving "so Princess, where are we going"

Asami: "don't call me Princess" she gripped the steering wheel "and we're going to my place"

Korra: "sounds good...Princess"

Asami: "do you want me to press this button" she threatened to electrocute Korra

Korra: "woah woah, no need for the violence" she chuckled nervously "can't we all just get along?"

They made their way back to the Sato estate finding Yasuko in the kitchen with one of the cooks, Lola, who became the woman figure raising Asami.

Yasuko: "Asami, Lola was just telling me all the stories about your chaotic kid years" she laughed then noticed Layla pulling a tan girl into the mansion "you did it?" she earned a sadend pair of eyes as Asami shook her head "then what is she doing here?"

Asami: "Dad and Lin still think there's a chance, that bracelet blocks her bending so it'll be safer for us to have her here" she explained

Lola: "I'll have alfred prepare a guest room, is there a specific room you would like her to stay?"

Asami: "Put her in the room across from mine, I need to keep watch of her"

Lola bowed and went to look for Alfred. Asami explained everything to her mother, Korra and Layla were having a conversation of their own.

Korra: "Do you really think my memory is messed up?"

Layla: "Definitly" she answered quickly "we've met before, you actually saved me" she shrugged

Korra: "Saved you? from what?"

Layla: "from a terrible person" she sighed "don't worry, we'll explain as much as we can, you just have to listen" she smiled

Korra nodded. She didn't know what to say she was just lost in her thoughts, the memories she has made sense but according to her brothers, Asami, and Layla they're wrong or not accurate.

In the middle of the night, Layla woke up in the to the sound of thunder. She always had a fear of storms, she quickly got off her bed and made her way out the door to the hallway, her original plan was to make her way next door to Asami's room but to her surprise she found someone making their way out the room that was across Asami's room.

Layla: "Korra?" she whispered getting the girl's attention

Korra: "what's up little gem?" She whispered back

Layla: "I was just going to Asami's room" she hid her hands behind her back and looked down like if she was embarrassed

Korra: "scared of the storm?" She watched the girl slowly nod "come on" she gestured to follow her down stairs.

Layla hesitated wether she should follow Korra or not, but the sound of lighting crash made her speed walk to the tan girl who couldn't help but chuckle.

Layla: "where are we going?"

Korra: "the kitchen, I haven't ate shit in 2 days, besides a bowl of cereal helps me knock out during a storm"

Layla: "ok" she smiled as she followed Korra

Korra served herself and Layla a bowl of cereal, they sat next to each other as they ate. Layla started to play with a coin that look very familiar to Korra.

Korra: "where'd you get that?"

Layla: "oh you gave it to me a while back when we first met rem-" she sighed "never mind"

Korra: "how did we meet?"

Layla: "like I said you saved me from a bad man and the first day we met was our last, you were taken away" Korra watched as Layla told her the story "it was my fault you were captured, I was a trap and you fell right into it"

Korra: "if you don't mind me asking, who is this bad man?"

Layla: "My father...Zaheer"

Korra: "what?"

————-
A/N:
Not me opening a tiktok for me to post updates for y'all because I be dragging with the chapters😁
I'll also be holding polls for y'all to vote for future books
Follow it Another.Korrasami.simp or you can find it just by putting Yamivee to not complicate your life😁
Sorry for any errors- Yami out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 370 19
A new group of protesters called the "Equalists" have started rioting in Republic city. A cop named Korra is assigned to the case; she is a great cop...
2.8K 48 7
Korra is the daughter of a restaurant owner in Republic City, the biggest city in the United Republic. Asami is the CEO of one of the largest compan...
GHOSTed By Amanda

Mystery / Thriller

33.4K 996 28
Korra is a mafia boss, not only A mafia boss but THEE most feared one in the underworld. She's the second hand man of a never before seen GHOST. The...
5.3K 374 11
- ๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜™ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜›๐˜š - ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ has never had an easy life. Since she was born her life has been difficult. From the disappearanc...