Don't worry darling H.S

By bellaroseeeeee

There's given a big responsibility when Harry gets told to kidnap the daughter of the richest mafia boss in t... More

Introduction to the characters.
Kidnap his daughter.
A target for many.
A new deal
Get rid of her
Guns are not for girls
I don't make pinky promises
You get killed.
Speak up.
I shouldn't be creative with you.
If he kills, we kill.
On my own.
A wild moment.
Always one step ahead.
I've made a deal.
Does he need more men?
We have visitors.
Do you know who you are?
Take the chance
Who did this?
Hurts like hell.
No body, no crime.
I met her a year ago.
Don't Worry Darling / Epilogue
A/N
SEQUEL
Don't Worry Darling 2

I shot him, so I would really like you to tell me how he is alive.

588 18 31
By bellaroseeeeee

(A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY. make sure to read the chapters before this one. Also the povs will switch in this chapter. I love this chapter a lot.! Enjoy darlings xx. )

Amelia Grace

June, 13th 2021

It was sunday, I got dressed and hid my knife the same way I did the first time. In a headband around my thigh. I was wearing a dress, it was a little tighter than the last one, but the knife wasn't visible.

I had a pair of white sneakers on, my hair was loose and I had my sunglasses on.

I walked down the beach, just looked at the house. I could see him sit on the balcony, he was shirtless. I knew it was him by just seeing his tattooed body. I walked around, came to his house after ten minutes.

Did I really do this to Harry?

I knocked on the door, hard. I ran around the house and knew he got up because he wasn't on the balcony anymore. I took out the knife, I walked in and heard the door being opened. "Hello?" I heard, I hid behind the wall.

I took a peak, he was standing by the door. Just looking out. I walked upstairs and walked into a room that looked like a bedroom.

I heard the door downstairs close, I walked over to the window and saw him walk out and take a seat again.

It was weird seeing him again and the fact that he didn't know I was here was way crazier. I looked around, I walked over and took one of his shoes. I walked back to the stairs, I threw the shoe down, all the way down and ran back to the bedroom and hid behind the wall.

I heard footsteps. they came closer. I took off my sunglasses, got ready.

I saw his shadow, he got closer. He walked in and did not even see me. I walked over to him. placed the knife on his back.

He took both of his hands up, he did not see it was me.

"Whoever you are, you need to get out," he said and I traced the knife gently up. Placing my hand on his shoulder and turning him around.

His green eyes met mine. "Amelia?" he asked, the knife pointed to his breast. I didn't say a thing. "You should lock your door Harry, the wrong people could easily walk in" I told him and took the knife, I took on my sunglasses and turned around.

I walked downstairs, I heard his footsteps. "What are you doing here?" he asked me, and I turned around. "Lock your door" I just told him and walked out. 

I walked down the beach, I changed into my bikini. I walked towards the water, I found my mom's number. She was the only person I had contact with. I couldn't be in contact with my dad.

A lot of people were here today. It was hot and sunny too. I took a seat while I waited for mom to pick up the phone.

"Hello" mom said, "hey" I smiled. The water touched my feet whenever a new wave came in. "How are you?" she asked me, I laid down. the sand touched my body. "I'm feeling good mom" I smiled, I looked into the blue sky. "I'm at the beach," I told her, "it's good sweety, we miss you, maybe you'll be home sooner than we thought," she told me. "Yeah" I said, i got up and walked a little bit into the water. "I miss you guys" I said, "I need to go now honey, call me again soon" she said and hung up.

I looked out, I looked over to see Harry. I just walked away because I did not need to be in his presence.

"Hold up a second there" I heard and felt a pair of arms around my body. "Don't walk so fast love" I heard, he pulled me back. "What are you doing?" I just asked him, "we need to talk about your little stunt earlier love, you're lucky i didn't shoot you" he told me. "Ha funny, let go of me" I told him. He did, and I turned around to face him. "I'm gonna go now" I said and walked past him, I walked towards Julia's house and got inside. I locked every door I could.

I walked out, and I was dressed again. I walked down to the beach, I walked over to the bridge and walked out on it. I took a seat at the very end and just looked out. I saw someone take a seat beside me. He didn't say a thing, he just sat there.

"I thought you died Harry" I told him, "I saw you on the ground, Louis shot you" I said. "How can you even be here? I saw all the blood and-" "Because I know people Amelia" he told me. "And the break we took before we arrived, remember that?" he asked me. I nodded, "I knew your dad did not want me alive, he wanted the man that kidnapped you killed, I knew that from the very beginning" Harry told me.

"So I just pretended to be dead, I took on a vest, bulletproof, filled it with fake blood so when those idiots decided to shoot, they would get inside the vest, hit the fake blood and then I just needed to fall on the ground and lay still" he told me.

"I didn't die, I got up when the car was gone, then I drove to New York, then I decided to go after you" he said. "Your dad thinks you'll be safe here" Harry said. "It's only a matter of time before someone figures out you're alive, that you're here" he said.

"Don't you have people to kill?" I asked Harry, "you're wasting your time here" I told him and got up. He did too. "Ryan thinks I'm dead Amelia" he told me, "I'm free" he said. "I can do whatever I want, I have my money, I have-" "Then please do, have a great life" I said and walked away.

I felt a pair of hands on me, "I ran away Amelia" he told me. "And I'm sorry for hurting you but I did this for you" he told me. I turned around. "Why would you do that?" I asked him, "you told me you never wanted to run, why did you decide to do it anyway?" I asked him. 

"Because.." Harry said, "I want to protect you" he told me. "I've heard that one before Harry, and you decided to hand me over to Marco for your friend," I said.

"I didn't know better, I just did my job" Harry told me, "I don't trust anyone" I said. "I don't even trust my own father Harry, I can't," I said and looked down.

He lifted up my chin, "I only protected you from getting killed" he said, "you kidnapped me" I told him. "I know.. In the beginning I just did what I was told, I've been doing this since I was nineteen Amelia, I did what I had to do, Ryan got his money and when I was on my way to Orlando I thought to myself that i didn't want to do that all over again, he would do it again if he needed" Harry told me.

"So I drove to New York, I knew I had almost no time to do so, so I got to the airport, and I did see you, I saw where you were going so I took the plane after you" he told me. "I was sent here to be left alone" I told him, "you should go, run before people find you" I told him.

"I'm not leaving, I'll stay as long as you do, I'm not going to be in every place that you'll be, but for now I'll love to be here to protect you from the wrong people, would you let me do that?" he asked me.

"Just for now?" he asked me, as I looked into the ocean. "I'm safe here Harry," I told him, "you can never be safe enough," he told me.

The next morning I walked down to the beach in a blue bikini. I took a seat on the sand. There were a lot of people here today too. It was a great beach. I took out my phone. I took a picture of the beach, the water and saw a person take a seat beside me.

"Good morning" I heard, I looked over. He was wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of yellow shorts. "Morning" I said. "You go here every morning?" Harry asked me, "yeah" I said, "I've never lived by the ocean" I said. "And who knows how long I have here," I said. "True," Harry nodded, "how long are you staying?" I asked him.

"I don't know yet, I might go back to England soon," he told me and smiled. "Back to-" he stopped himself, "I lied to you, I do have family back there" he told me. "Why didn't you just say that?" I asked him.

"Because when I met Ryan I told him my family was dead, I didn't want him to use my family against me if he had to, so I just said that to everyone who asked me about my family" he said.

"My mom lives in Manchester, my sister lives in london, I have contact with my mom, she sends me a few messages every now and then, on my birthday, on christmas, new years eve, holidays" Harry told me.

"And she doesn't know what you have been doing?" I asked him, "I travelled to Miami when I was nineteen, I was going to college but I dropped out, then I met Ryan, I told my mom that I dropped out and was going to stay, I told her I was working as a guard for some important people" Harry told me. 

"I haven't been home since I left, everytime she has asked me I've told her I had work, important work" Harry told me.

"Then you should go back home," I told him, "don't you want to go home?" I asked him. "Of course" he told me, I got up, "then I think you should go" I said. "Mmmmh" he nodded and got up too.

"I think i can wait a little, until..." he stopped himself, he looked at me. "Do you want to go out?" he asked me and pointed to the water.

I put my phone down on my towel. Harry took off his shirt and put it there too. He walked with me. We walked a little into the water.

I felt a hand in mine, I pulled a little in Harry. He walked closer to me, his hands around my waist. His face got closer to mine, he smiled as he pressed his lips onto mine.

Harry pulled away, his hand traced over my side, "let's go out" he said and pulled me more out.

"What do you do if people find you?" I asked Harry, I was laying on my towel. I was naturally sunkissed. I was mexican. But I loved the sun, very much. "I need to hide, if I do a good job I'll stay hidden, Ryan doesn't really know anyone from England," Harry told me. "Then it's a safe place, right?" I asked him. "For you?" I asked and looked at him.

He was wearing a pair of sunglasses, "it is, I just don't know if i'm ready for that yet" he told me. "If I were you I would already be in England" I said and turned around to lay on my stomach.

"I'm not leaving" he said, "you mean too much" he whispered. "I mean something for you?" I asked him, he took off his sunglasses. "You mean something to me" he told me, "of course you do Amelia" he told me.

"I know you have trust issues but I'm not involved with anything, not anymore, Ryan believes that I'm dead and-" "Then who's the person you talk to on the phone with?" I asked him.

"The only person I've been in contact with is Ethan, he knew about what I did, he told me if I wanted a way out I needed to fake my own death, I talked to him to hear if Ryan knew about me not being dead, but he doesn't" Harry said. "Do you trust Ethan?" I asked him, "yes" he nodded.

"I could learn to trust you" I said, "but I don't see why when you're leaving, we need to separate soon and it's all going-" Harry learned down to my face. "I'll gain your trust princess" he told me and kissed me.

I kissed him back, his hand travelled down to my waist. "We don't have to go our separate ways you know" he whispered, kissing me a couple more times. "Harry..." I sighted. "I mean it Amelia, we could figure this thing out, so no one would find you or me, we could live a decent normal life" he told me. 

"My dad would never approve" I said and got up, I took the towel and my phone. I walked towards Julia's house, "you know you're a grown up, right?" I heard. I turned to Harry, "and you know that if we did this, live a decent life we would have to face my dad eventually, i'm not going to leave my parents behind, for now I have to not be near them because in most people's eyes I'm dead, but I will have to go back, they're my parents" I told him.

"And I don't know, I think my dad would know who you are, he knows everyone basically" I said. "I don't think he will know me, I've been careful Amelia, in everything I've done for Ryan, I've been careful, extremely careful, time will tell if he knows, then I'll just have to go, but what if he doesn't know?" he asked me.

"It's a chance to take" I said, "a big one" I said. "And you're not up for the challenge?" he asked me, "just like the knife you-" I turned around. "Who did sneak up on you with a knife against your back?" I just asked him. He didn't say much, "yeah that's what I thought Harry, I can tell you right now that lying to my dad is not going to be easy" I said.

"Meet me tonight, we'll go over the do's and don'ts?" Harry asked me, "meet me at my place" he told me, "okay, I'll be there at nine" I told him and walked away.

As I walked into Julia's house I saw two men, I knew them. Julia turned to me, "Grace these two men want to talk to you, do you know them?" she asked me. I looked over at them.

"yeah '' I nodded, "we will just borrow her for a second miss" Louis smiled, he nodded with his head to the door and Zayn waited for me to walk.

I walked out, "I thought no one knew about where I was?" I asked them both as we stopped right outside Julias house. Louis laughed a little, "well" he said. "A little bird told us that you were hiding in France and Nice is a good place for someone like you" he said. "And we know that Harry is alive," Zayn said.

"I dont know-" "You know, we know, stop the bullshit" Louis told me and took out his gun. "I shot him, so I would really like you to tell me how he is alive, right now?" Louis asked me. "I don't-" "Stop saying that!" Louis said.

"He's not good for you, he kidnapped you, remember?" Zayn asked. "We work for your father, if he knew that you even-" Louis stopped himself. "Look, we have been spying on both of you," Louis said.

"We work for your father, he needs to know that his nemesis sends his best man out to keep your company, maybe your dad will kill Harry himself this time" Louis said. " Harry doesn't work for Ryan anymore" I said, "huh?" Zayn laughed. "That must be the greatest joke we've ever heard, huh Louis?" Zayn asked him. "You really believe him? The man that kidnapped you?" Louis asked me, "he changed" I said.

"Changed?" Louis asked, "you've lost it" Louis smiled. "Go pack your things, right now" he told me without even smiling.

"My dad told me to-" "Your dad told me to kill him" Louis interrupted me. "So go pack your things, tell your friend you need to go home" Louis said. "Zayn go with her pack, make sure she dont run," Louis said. 

I walked in with Zayn behind me, Julia looked over. "I need to go home Julia, my dad is sick" I lied. she walked over to me, "is it serious?" she asked me. "He's dying" Zayn lied to her. "I'm so sorry" she said and took my hands. "I'll go pack" I said, "okay" she nodded.

"So your plan is?" I asked Zayn while I packed, "to hide you" he told me. "When you can't figure it out yourself we need to do it for you" Zayn said. "Yeah right" I nodded and closed my suitcase. "Come on," Zayn said and grabbed my suitcase. "Can I say goodbye to Julia?" I asked him on my way down. "Yeah but be quick, we have a plane to catch" Zayn said.

I walked over to Julia, "I'm sorry" I said, she hugged me. "It's alright," she said. "Listen, I need you to do me a huge favor?" I whispered in our hug. "Yeah?" she asked me, "there's a guy named harry, he will come here later I think, if he asks for me please tell him that two guys named Louis and Zayn came for me" I said, "can you do that for me?" I asked her. "Yes," she said, and I pulled away.

"Thank you for everything" I smiled, "take care" she told me. I nodded and walked out. "Come on, we have a time limit here" Louis said and opened the door to the car. I got in.

Harry Styles

It was way over nine, I walked out of my house. I walked over to the house I knew she had been staying at. I took off my sunglasses and knocked on the front door.

A woman opened the door, "hey" I smiled. "Hi" she said, "are you Harry?" she asked me, "yeah" I nodded. "Is she coming down because I-" "She told me to say something to you" the woman said.

"Two men came, Louis and Zayn, she told me to tell you," the woman said. "Where did they go?" I asked her, "home, to wherever that is? Apparently her dad is sick'' the woman said. I nodded, "thank you" I smiled, I turned around.

I took out my phone, I called Ethan wide away.

"Hello" I heard, "hi" I said. "It's me," I said. "Hey" he said, "you need to do me a big favor," I told him as I walked back to my house. "Find Louis Tomlinson's location, him and Zayn just took Amelia to I don't know where" I said and walked inside my house.

"Okay, I'll keep in touch with you" Ethan said, "by the way" Ethan said, "it's nice to hear from you man" he said. I nodded, "I'm sorry, she means more than I thought Ethan, she-" "don't explain it Harry, I'll do my best to find them but remember they do work for Rafael" he said. I nodded, "yeah I know, just do it" I said and hung up. 

________________________

EXSTRA CHAPTER TODAY. 

I decided to publish one more today. Happy saturday darlings xx 

I LOVE HARRY IN THIS CHAPTER!

I LOVE HOW AMELIA PULLED OF THE CHALLENGE ON HIM. FINALLY!!!

Louis and Zayn came and took Amelia. where do you think they're gonna take her?

All my love darlings xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 2.6K 45
**𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘡𝘰 π˜”π˜¦π˜΅π˜©π˜°π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘏π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜”π˜’π˜₯𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴** After Tom rises to power within the mafia world, his list of enemies grows exponentiall...
397K 16.6K 41
"I don't fear darkness. I am the darkness." Being the leader of the largest Mafia group in USA, Ruslan Searlus is a man to be petrified of. Everyone...
430K 7.4K 29
Amelia is a 17 year old girl who lives with her drunk abusive father, she works two jobs. A waitress at a cafΓ© and a stripper. Her stripper job alway...
9.7K 362 59
They say everyone has a soft spot which is hard to find most times, Sophia Mendoza a poor girl from the slumps and her captor Lorenzo Gabriel Jose...