We Found Love (W2S)

By oopsiaccidently

From an insta post, to meeting in person. Follow Harry and Lacey on their cute little adventure to love. Sho... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•

•47•

3.2K 22 7
By oopsiaccidently

We Found Love - 47

Instagram

@LaceyT
mumsie x
1,484,479,473 likes

"Hey Harry, missed you." Katie winked. Oh my god. In front of my parents. Brave.

"Hey Katie, how've you been?" His mum asked, clearing the silence. Harry's hand gripping my thigh as we sat staring at her.

"Really good.." she winked.

'Who's this bitch?' My Mam mouthed across the table.

'His ex.' I mouthed back. My Mam's face twisted.

"Hey sweet. Katie, is it? Could we have another round for the table please?" My Mam asked. My jaw dropped. I LOVE HER.

"Oh... I-I don't work here..." Katie stumbled.

"Oh, hah. Silly me." Mam said. Harry, Josh and  Rosie in fits of laughter around me.

"Harry, can we talk?" Katie asked.

"I'm with my family?" He gestured to the table. She shot me a look.

"Family?" She asked, raising her brow.

"Yes..." he trailed, pointing to each and everyone of us. She shook her head, looking at him expectantly.

"Please?" She pouted. Harry looked at me and I looked away. I'm not influencing his decision. No chance.

Harry got up and headed out of the room with Katie. I wasn't too bothered. I trust him.

"She seemed...nice?" My Dad spoke up. Oh god.

————

We had all finished up, Rosie, Josh and I having a little gossip when we all decided to leave. Harry was still talking with Katie.

"Ready?" Harry's dad asked us all. Nodding, we gathered our things and headed out of the restaurant.

"Just stop it!" Harry's voice yelled. Oh no. Looking for the sound of his voice, all our eyes locked on Harry who was stood by the sea view arguing with Katie.

"I ain't getting involved in that." Josh muttered.

"Second that." Rosie agreed.

"As much as I like him, no chance." My mam said, holding her arms up in surrender.

"Nope, not a chance." Harry's dad said.

"Agreeing here, not a chance." My dad said.

Harry's Mam looked at me. Oh no.

"Sorry hun." She said.

"Oh good." I said.

"If I don't make it. Tell my parents I love them." I sighed dramatically.

"Er... Lacey. We are your parents." My Mam laughed.

"Way to ruin the mood bro." I shook my head.

"We will meet you guys at home." Harry's Mam said. Harry drove the two of us here. Harry's parents drove my parents and Rosie drove her and Josh.

Walking over to Harry and Katie, her eyes landed on me.

"Oh what do you want?!" She snapped.

"Hello to you too." I breathed out.

"Look, you guys have been at it for nearly half an hour. Harry, your family and mine have gone home. What is going on?" I sighed.

"It's none of your business!" Katie snapped.

"Katie, look. It's been nearly six/seven months since I started seeing Harry. You can't keep trying to come between us." I said, Harry taking me into his side as his hand snaked around my waist.

"If you didn't step in, we would of still been together?" She snapped.

"What, do you want me to split up with him! Is that what you want?" I asked.

"YES!" She yelled.

"Right, so say I break up with Harry because you want him back, however theres another person in this. Harry. Harry, do you want to be back with Katie?" I said, looking up at him.

"No." He said simply.

"But-." Katie started.

"No, I'm fed up now. There's no need to come between someone else's relationship. I really love him, it's not fair. Put yourself in my position and imagine if someone was consistently trying to win your boyfriend over. It's the shittest feeling. I get you love him, you were together a long time. But some things just unfortunately don't work out. I am sorry, and I am positive you will find some one, but please, just stop." I silenced her.

"I'm sorry." She sighed, looking down at her feet.

"It's okay." I spoke out.

"I'm sorry Harry." She said still looking down.

"It's okay." He said, biting his lip.

"I'm going to let you too finish up. Could I have the keys please?" I asked Harry. Nodding, he passed me the keys, placing a kiss on top of my head before I walked to his car.

I waited a while, on my phone when the car door opened.

"Thank you so much." Harry said, leaning over and pulling me into a hug.

"You don't need to thank me." I said, smiling lightly.

"No, I do. If you didn't step in when you did I don't think we would of resolved it. You're incredible. I love you so bloody much." He said.

Shaking my head, Harry started the car up and sped off to his house.

We arrived inside, our families still chatting. Harry updated them with everything before we both called it a night.

Climbing into bed with Harry I was led on my phone, scrolling through Instagram.

"I never asked. I probably should of. Can you drive?" He spoke up.

"Yeah, I just didn't think I would need a car in London, me and my Dad share the car. Obviously, mainly his now." I told him.

"Oh, really? What did you have?" He asked.

"Oh god, don't judge." I started.

"Wait, wait. Let me guess." He said eagerly.

"Here we go." I laughed.

"Fiat 500!" He laughed.

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Damn." He said scratching the back of his head, bringing me closer into his chest, his arm wrapped behind my neck while he was on his own phone.

"Audi A1?" He asked.

"Dude, what's with the basic girl cars?" I said. The cheek of it. "I had a Tesla." I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck, what?" He said.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"A fucking Tesla. You one rich bitch." He said poking my side.

"Shut up." I laughed.

Harry laughed at the situation, and I rolled my eyes.

Harry's hand snaked down my waist to my bum, giving it a slight squeeze.

"Our parents are still downstairs." I hissed.

"Don't worry, they won't hear if your quiet." He smirked.

"When have I ever been quiet?!" I laughed.

"Now I come to think of it... you never have." He said looking up in thought.

"I mean... it is a risk I would happily try take." I said, leaning up and pressing my lips to his.

Smirking into the kiss, his hands roamed my body, his lips attacking my own.

Harry's hands moved lower and lower, his hands moving my underwear to the side.

Nestling my head in his neck and he put himself inside me. My god.

Pressing my hands on his chest as we both moved in sync, I bit my lip from letting any moans escape.

Picking up the speed I gently attached my lips to his neck, a little hickey won't hurt.

"Fuck Lacey." He moaned.

"Shhhh." I laughed into his neck.

Crashing from our highs I gently removed myself from him, panting from the recent... activities.

I bloody love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 979 18
It all really did start in Ibiza. Just a short story x
230K 2.9K 53
y/n is JJs bestfriend and she finds out she only has a certain time to live. in telling JJ she became closer to JJs friends could she possibly fall f...
30.6K 215 27
'𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝' 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡~ 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲...
213K 3.5K 60
Everyone who knew Harry and Lily knew they were in love - well, everyone except Harry and Lily themselves. A story in which two long lost school fri...