Mundane Life (DamiRae fanfict...

Por GruviaFanatic

I have no idea what timeline it is in my story, I bet this will not make sense at all but I love Damian and R... Mais

Her Dad
The Actual Demon
The Babysitters
The Justice Parents
The Walk of Shame
The Bad Decision
Deal with the Devil
Assignment
6th of May (Part 1)
6th of May (Part 2)
Past is not Past
Bat Boy Talk
Mental Break
Back to Bludhaven
Modern Romeo
Make-out Booth
Red Sweater and Umbrella
Lion's Fight
Breakfast with Bat-Cat Parents
Orphan and Outsider
Dinner at Bludhaven
Dance Recital
Vegas Girls
Drunk Girls
Row Siblings
Gala Night
Gala Two-night
Cullen
Baby Birds
Two Birds
Christmas Snippet
New Year Snippet
In Bludhaven
Keepers
Death and Birth
New Member
First Night
Coffee and Cannolis
Zatanna's Spell
Bestfriends
Greenhouse
Kenthouse
Baby Intervention
Odd Night
God Parents
Night Escapade
Hide and Date
Prank Call
Batdad and Catmom
Another Batman
Stolen Bedroom
Lucky 13
Breakfast with Grandpa Bat
Donna's Last Day
Donna's First Day
Jason's Dilemma
Damian's First Day Dream
Madame Xanadu
Yeah, I do
Her Suffering
Valentine's Gift
Valentines Snippet
Perfect Girl
Big Announcement
Entire Truth
Red Poppies
Forms of Toxin
Not Justice
Not Vengeance
Unwell
Food Kiss
Uncaged
Mock Battle
Special Birthday
Demon's Ink
Raven Bird
Wedding Day
Bitter-Sweet Goodbyes
Aftershock
Gotham Zoo
Red Hood and Robin
Inside
Loose Ends
It Matters Most
Council of Teens
Two Kents
Iridescent
Colorless
Black Box
Orchard
Good and Bad Will
Ragtag
Young and Old
Change of Mind
Mindful
Second Date
Bird Flu
Last Date
Absence
Lost Goddess
Missing You
Far from Truth
Spellcaster
Words of Power
Abstract of Lies
Strength in Pain
Behind the Cowl
Curtain Reveal
Abstract of Truth
Scholars and Mentors
Fall of Ten Thousand
Ultimatum
Dawn of Revelations
End of Solitude
Princess with no Crown
Never Not You
Candor
Fighter, Prince, and Assassin
Prudence
In Sleep
Wide Awake
More Members
Without Power
Dependency
Near Assumptions
Athanasia's Resolve
The Zatara
Zatara Clan
Heavy
Retrospection
Leather and Sunshine
Portal Making
Into Azarath
Damage Control
Family Curse
Black and Silver Dust
Exposition
Resolution
Sister's Burden
Chocolate House
Pain and Shame
Care and Confidence
Domesticated
The Farmer and the Princess
Catch and Fall
A Dad's Gamble
Enchanted
Morphed
Disenchantment
Disambiguous
Star Carnival
Star Fair
Nightshade
The Mole
Campervan
Potions
Leaving Gotham
Delute
Dawn of the New Frontier
Assembly
Bluebells
The Arrival
Daughter
Infamous
Fall Out
Catching Guilt
Decisions Made
Bags to Pack
In To It
Cheryl Knows
Her Revelations
All-Seeing

House Warming

1.3K 47 13
Por GruviaFanatic

Credits to Inkydany for the art

---

Raven yawned awake and Rafin flapped its wings on Raven's shoulder as if it's stretching after a deep slumber. Raven uses her pointing finger to scratch under Rafin's thick feathered neck. Raven walks down the hall and sees that the kitchen light is still off which means that her mom is not awake yet. 

Her mom often wakes up before her but then again her mom came home late last night from work. She opened the wooden bread case and got two pieces of bread, she plugged the toaster and placed the two pieces of bread inside. Rafin hopped on top of the fridge and watches Raven. Raven opened her phone and sent a good morning message to Damian. 

Raven hears their front door open and she waited for the person to enter their kitchen. John Constantine blundered in with a wearied face. "God, Zee," John said and held on the wall from exhaustion. John sees that it's Raven in the kitchen and not his wife, he quickly looks around to search for his wife. "Where's your mum?" John asks and dragged his feet inside. "She's still asleep, are you just coming home from work?" Raven asks and walks to her dad. Raven helps her dad pull off his coat and hung it on the coat rack. "Thanks, pumpkin," John said to Raven affectionately. 

"Yeah, I was investigating something with Jason Blood," John answered and walks to the coffee maker. "Took us the whole evening to morn, the Queen of England turned out to be keeping a cursed painting in her bunker," John said in irritation. "Sit down," John said and pointed Raven to the dining table. "I'm waiting for my toast," Raven said to him and John furrows his brows. 

"Toast for morning? What are you a prisoner?" John asks Raven. "Like hell I'd let my daughter only have toasts for breakfast," John answered and opened the fridge. "Dad, I can make my own breakfast, you just got home from work, you should be resting," Raven said to John. John raised his pointing finger and moved it from side to side. 

"And leave you to make and eat breakfast all on your own? What kind of a papa am I if I let you do that?" John asks and threw a towel on his shoulder. "A sleeping papa," Raven points out. John got eggs, cheese, and milk from the fridge. "Sleep can wait," John said and got a bowl and whisk. "My daughter always comes first," John pointed at Raven, Raven can't help but smile. 

Raven climbed on the kitchen top like she did when she was younger. John cracked the eggs and added milk. "Beat this for me, love," John said and handed Raven the bowl. Raven whisked the eggs while John got bacon slices from the freezer. "How many rashers you fancy?" John asks. 

"Two," Raven answered. "Just two?" John asks and preheated the skillet. "Okay, four," Raven answered. "That's my girl," John answered and used his magic to fire up the stove. John got the toast out of the toaster and placed them on two plates. "Eggs?" John asks and Raven passed the bowl to her dad.

John seasoned the eggs and cooked them on the skillet, he got the chopping board, laid out the bacon on the wooden board, and added cheese on top. "I'm missing something," John said. "What is it?" Raven asks while she continues to watch her dad. "Ah, music," John said and snapped his finger. The speaker from their living room started playing an old song that her mom and dad usually listen to. 

"That song is really old, dad," Raven commented and John hummed to the trumpet and violin. "Cibos praeparare non uror," John chanted. John snapped his fingers and swayed to the beat of It's been a long long time, Raven laughs. John placed his hand on Raven's small back and held her hand. Raven smiles widely and placed her other hand on her dad's arm. John carried Raven down and they began waltzing on their kitchen. 

"Never thought that you would be, standing here so close to me, there's so much I feel that I should say, but words can wait until some other day," John sang and Raven smiles widely as they dance. Their feet moved in a square shape and Raven listens to her dad sing. Her dad is a great singer, he once told her that he used to be in a band when he was younger, and he can sing well even now. 

"Kiss me once, then kiss me twice, then kiss me once again, it's been a long, long time, haven't felt like this, my dear, since I can't remember when, It's been a long, long time," Jon sang and Raven leaned her head on her dad's chest. Raven loves it when her dad sings, John loses his deep Liverpudlian accent, and his chest vibrates while he sings. They gently sway to the music. 

"You'll never know how many dreams, I've dreamed about you or just how empty they all seemed without you, so kiss me once, then kiss me twice, then kiss me once again, it's been a long, long time," John finished singing and kisses the top of Raven's head. "I love you, Pumpkin," John said to her and Raven hugs her dad. "I love you too, dad," Raven answered. 

"Looks like our breakfast is done," John said and pointed at the made bacon, eggs, and cheese roll-ups on the skillet. "Black magic?" Raven asks. "Any type of magic I perform naturally turns into black magic, love," John answered and placed the roll-ups on their plates. "You made our breakfast with black magic," Raven said and John carried their plates to the table. 

"Yes, and I assure you they will be devilishly good," John said and Raven got her dad's mug and poured some coffee in it while John got the orange juice from the fridge. John and Raven ate breakfast together, Rafin also joined them and John gave the bird pieces of his toast. "Mm, you're right, dad, this is good," Raven said and ate. John leaned on his chair drinking his coffee, he watches Raven eat with a smile on his face, the fatigue he was feeling completely washed away as he watches his daughter. 

Raven might be sixteen but in John's eyes, Raven is still six, the past 10 years never aged Raven. His daughter will always be a baby no matter how old she is, she's still that little girl who never took off her cloak because she feels safe in them until they get really dirty. John is forced to wash them and Raven will be sitting on top of the washer, waiting for John to pull her cloak out of the evil dryer that took her cloak hostage. 

Raven finished her food and went to take a shower, John cleaned up after them, John was fixing Raven's lunch when he heard their doorbell ring. John pulled the towel on his shoulder and wipes his hand as he walks to their front door. "Who is it?" John asks and opens the door to see Damian Wayne. Damian frowns at John and John closes the door just to open it once again. "What the hell are you doing here?" John asks Damian. 

"Heading to school with Raven, I didn't expect you'd be awake, Constantine," Damian answered and stood on their doorway and John stood by the entrance. "Why do I have to see your bratty face first thing in the morning?" John asks and Damian stared at John with a dull expression. "I'd like to say the same thing to you too, your face is an indication for bad omen," Damian answered and John's eyes twitched in irritation. 

"One day, when my daughter decides to leave your arse, I will be waiting with a bat to swing and crush your ba--" 

"Raven!" Damian stated and John quickly stopped talking, John looks behind him but sees that Raven is not there. John looks at Damian and sees that he is grinning in triumph. "Scared?" Damian asks. "Irritated," John answered Damian. "You can wait for me to slip up all you want, Constantine, but I will do everything to win Raven back, and you can bet your arse that there isn't anything you can do about it," Damian said smugly and copied John's accent. Damian looks behind Constantine and smiled.  

"Raven? Are you ready to go?" Damian asks. "You think I'll fall for the same trick twice?! Fucking bastard, do you really want me to crush your teeny tiny--" 

"Dad?" Raven asks John and John sees that Raven is indeed there. "Teeny tiny insect problem! Annoying pests but I suggest using a bug's spray, does the job with less mess," John said to Damian and faces his daughter. "Gumdrop, did you see your lunch?" John asks Raven. "Yes, thanks dad," Raven said and kisses John's cheeks. John's daughter left with the Wayne weasel and John stood by the window while he drinks his coffee. 

"John?" Zatanna said who is wearing a dress shirt and nothing else. "Why do you look like that? Where's Raven? I'm sorry I overslept," Zatanna said. She made her way to the kitchen and got herself her own coffee. "John?" Zatanna asks as her husband continues to brood while he looks outside the window. 

"I have fought, demons, vampires, angels, evil scums of Earth and off worlds, and yet I always find myself toe to toe with Bat's bastard," John answered. "The Al Ghul Bat took my Pumpkin," John added and Zatanna leans her head on John's chest.  "I missed you in bed," Zatanna whispered to him. "God, Zatanna, you're doing it again," John sighed. "Whenever I complain about the Batbrat you respond by being thirsty, are you hiding something from me?" John asks and Zatanna laughed. "He makes you tense and it's my job to make you feel relaxed," Zatanna said to him. "Come to bed with me John," Zatanna said to him which sounded both like an invitation and a command. 

Jason laid out the plastic floor covering on top of the newspaper and used packaging tape to press them on the walls. "Yeah, I can come to work after I drop Colin at school," Jason answered and used his teeth to rip the tape. "Or once he leaves to ride the bus, hell, I don't know we haven't talked about that," Jason said to Roy. "Make him take the bus, kids like it better when they ride the bus with their friends," Roy answered through the speaker call. 

"Colin doesn't have any friends-- I mean he does now, but not from his school, his only friend is Damian," Jason answered and got the other roll of plastic floor cover. "Damian? Your brother? Damn, that's tough," Roy answered and Jason pulled the plastic. "Tell me about it, Demon spawn has been giving me hell about being responsible," Jason answered and pulled out a knife to cut the plastic. 

"Any way I can put you at 8:30 am to 6 pm, sounds good with you?" Roy asks. "6?" Jason asks. "Yeah, why?" Roy asks and Jason puts the plastic over the window. "Colin comes home from school at around 2 or 2:30 pm," Jason said to Roy and taped the plastic to cover the window. "He'll be alone for five hours," Jason said in concern and Roy grew quiet. 

"Jay, he's 14--"

"15," Jason corrects Roy. "He's 15, he can handle five hours of being alone," Roy answered and Jason tapped his foot. "And if you're worried, make him stay in the manor for the meantime or hire a babysitter," Roy suggested. "No, forget about the babysitter, he's 15, you know how 15-year-old boys are," Roy added. "Forget it, we'll figure it out," Jason said and covered the spaces on the floor. "You can start your first day tomorrow Jay and Chesh offered to have Colin here in our place while you're at work," Roy added. 

"Really? Tell her thanks," Jason answered. "Jay, I'm really happy for you, this is a big decision, and honestly when you told us last night you adopted a kid, I swear Chesh choked on the news and not on my dick," Roy said and Jason laugh. "Goddamn you Roy," Jason said and laughed. "I need to ask, have you told Kara?" Roy asks and Jason stopped for a second. 

"No, I called her a bunch of times but she's not answering her phone, and I don't want to come over to her place after the mess that I did," Jason answered. Jason shakes his head and tried not to drift afar into his thoughts. "Based on what you told me, I can't blame her Jay," Roy replied. "Yeah, me too," Jason agrees. "I fucked up," 

"Yeah, I mean if Chesh said and did the same thing to me I might leave her---Ow! Ow! Fuuck! I mean, no, Chesh I won't--Agh! Shii! No! I won't leave you, it was a figure of speech, ow!" Roy groaned in pain. "Is Jade there?" Jason asks and continued cutting tape. "Yeah... I'm sorry, Chesh, I was stupid," Roy said and Jason smiles. There was a moment of silence and Jason worked on covering the floors until Roy spoke again. 

"Hey, I'm back," Roy said in a normal voice. "What did Jade do to you?" Jason asks. "She stepped on my balls," Roy answered. "Figuratively? or literally?" Jason asks with a laugh. "You decide," Roy answered. 

"Hey can I talk to her, I want to thank her for offering help, it's actually a good idea," Jason said. "Uh... she can't talk right now," Roy answered hesitantly. "Why not? I thought she's there," Jason asked. "She is here... but her mouth is full... of my dick," Roy answered and Jason can hear his best friend grinning. 

"Are you being fucking serious with me right now?!" Jason asks in disbelief. "Oh yeah, baby yeah," Roy groaned in pleasure while Jason facepalmed. "You're talking to me while your wife is giving you a fucking head, what the hell is wrong with you, man?!" Jason yelled at Roy. "I wasn't... I'm sorry... Chesh has... office kink, bye," Roy groaned and ended the call. 

Jason finished covering the floor with plastic over a newspaper. He sat on the plastic and it crunches under him, he looks around the room that started as a guestroom, then became his equipment room, and lastly his junk room. He is surprised that the flat is bigger than he thought, he never maximized the whole space for it to be inhabitable, he stays on the flat for a solid week, then he moves to his other safehouse, or back to the manor. 

Compared to his other safehouse this one by far is the biggest and had the most furniture. The flat has two bedrooms, one shared bathroom, a kitchen, and a big ass living room where he has his four-seater dining table, a small study by the couch, and flat-screen television with game consoles. Jason hears his apartment doorbell and got up from the floor, he pushed his sleeves making his shirt a tank top. 

He opened his door and the chain lock stopped the door from opening any wider. "Hello?" Jason asks. "Jason," Bruce said, beside him stood Selina and Cassandra like they just came out of a family magazine. Jason closes his door and unchains it. "Hey, uh, what are you guys doing here?" Jason asks them and Selina invited herself in. "We wanted to see how the place-- Oh my god you've been robbed!" Selina exclaimed, Bruce and Cassandra went inside in spur of panic. 

"No, I wasn't robbed-- was I?" Jason asks and followed Selina, Bruce, and Cassandra who are looking around. "They left you with only this?" Selina asks Jason and gestures to his furniture. "Bruce, call the police!" Selina said. "I wasn't robbed!" Jason said to them and Bruce walks inside his apartment flat with scrutiny. While Selina grimaces as she points around the flat. "You live like this?" Selina asks him. 

"Yes?" Jason answered unsurely. "Why?" Jason asks. "Honey, I've been imprisoned once or twice, and even I have better stuff smuggled in when I was in jail," Selina explained. "I think it's mi...ni...mal...ist," Cassandra answered in hopes to make Jason feel better. 

"Thanks, Cass but I just don't got unnecessary shit around my place," Jason answered. "Do you have a broom?" Selina asks. "And rags?" Bruce asks as he wipes the dust on the window with his finger. "No and yes, a cleaner comes in here once a week--or month to clean the whole place," Jason answered and Selina stares at him with disappointment. "I don't have a broom but I got rags for cleaning blood on the floor," Jason answered. 

"No mop?" Cassandra asks. "I never needed one, the rags work just fine," Jason answered. "Cass," Bruce called to Cassandra. "Daddy?" Cassandra answered. "We need to start listing down things that Jason needs," Bruce said and Cassandra pulled out her tablet from her sling bag. "Wait what?" Jason asks them. 

"We need a broom, dustpan, and a mop, also message Alfred and ask for his suggestion," Bruce said to Cassandra and Cassandra typed it on her tablet. "Selina? What else can we get?" Bruce asks. "I don't know where to start, the couch, get rid of that couch it looks like it came from a dumpsite," Selina said and pointed at Jason's ratty couch. 

"Hey, that couch served me well especially on nights when I'm too drunk to reach my room," Jason reasoned. "And a new couch," Bruce said to Cassandra. "Don't I get a say in this?!" Jason asks. "You will if you get rid of the couch," Selina said and pointed at the sofa with disgust. "Fine! Okay, I'm getting rid of it," Jason said in defeat. He started pulling the couch and Bruce helps him. "I got it," Jason said to Bruce. "Open the door," Bruce commanded and Jason followed. 

"Message everyone available, especially Alfred," Selina said to Cassandra and Cassandra tapped on her tablet while Selina looks for couches online. "We got a lot to do," Selina said and called Pam and Harley. "Hey ladies I need help," Selina said to her phone. Bruce walks back into the flat followed by Jason after they carried the couch outside. 

"Cass, ask Alfred to bring all the cleaning tools he has and bring it here," Bruce said and Jason stared at them. "Are you going to make me clean the whole flat? Bruce, I can't focus on that right now, I need to finish painting Colin's room, I already ordered his bed," Jason said to Bruce. 

"Who says you are going to do it alone?" Bruce asks Jason with a smile and he starts taking off his expensive suit jacket. "Do you have paint?" Bruce asks Jason. "Yeah, I got some paint," Jason answered and Bruce nodded. "Cass, call Dick and ask him to bring extra paint and painting tools," Bruce ordered. "Wait, I thought I get a say in this?" Jason asks Bruce incredulously. "You do, that was it, you answered my question perfectly," Bruce said. 

"Bruce, I don't need your help, no offense but I got this," Jason answered and Bruce's brow lifted. "No, you don't," Bruce answered. "I thought you trust me?" Jason asks Bruce. "I trust that you will adopt Colin," Bruce answered. "Jason?" Selina finally ended her call and talked to Jason. "Yeah?" Jason answered. 

"Shut up," Selina asnwered. 

Dick came with Kory and Mar'i bringing a truckload of paint and extra paint tools. "Family Grayson, present!" Dick announced as he entered the flat bringing paint. Kori follows behind him carrying Mar'i. "Where're your other things, Jay?" Dick asks as he looks around. "I had a couch but that was thrown out," Jay answered and Kory kisses Jason's cheeks. 

"Now, there's my two princesa," Jayson said, he kisses Kory's cheek and carried Mar'i. "Where's Colin?" Dick asks Jason and Jason scrambled to look for his phone. "What time is it?" Jason asks. "Two fifteen pm," Cassandra answered. "Don't you have a clock?" Bruce asks Jason and Jason shrugged. 

"Cassandra, a wall clock, list that down," Bruce said to Cassandra. "He should be on his way home now," Jason answered. "I made you something," Kory said and gave the Tupperware to Jason. "Kory here is getting better in cooking, she made chicken alfredo," Dick said proudly and squeezes Kory's shoulder. 

"Thanks," Jason said and held the glass container. "All you need to do is reheat it in the microwave," Kory said and pats the lid, Jason chuckled and forced a smile at Kory. "Thanks, Kory," Jason said and went to the kitchen. He puts the container inside the almost-empty fridge, his fridge only has an old Chinese take-out and bottles of water. 

"I don't see a microwave," Bruce pointed out. "For the love of God, Bruce!" Jason said to Bruce but the older man ignored him. "Cassandra, microwave," Bruce said to her sister. "You don't own a microwave?!" Dick asks in disbelief. "Shut up," Jason snapped at his older brother. "I'm home!" Colin announced as he walks in. "Good afternoon Mr. Jason sir-- and everyone..." Colin trailed off as he looks at all the people in the apartment, Barbara Gordon who is following Colin also looks surprised to see them. 

"Is there a Batfamily reunion I'm not informed about?" Barbara asks. "Barbara!" Kory said and greets the woman. "Hello Kory," Barbara replied. "Hello Colin, I'm Dick Grayson, I'm Jason's older brother," Dick said and introduced himself to Colin. "Nice to meet you Mr. Dick sir," Colin said to Dick with a smile. 

"Dick is fine," Dick said to Colin. 

"Don't bother, I tried telling him to drop the honorifics but no luck," Jason answered. "This is my wife Kory, and our daughter Mar'i," Dick said and Kory crouched down to Colin to level Mar'i with him. "Hello Mrs. Grayson and Mar'i," Colin said to them. "You've got really green eyes," Colin said to Kory and Kory giggled. 

"Jason," Barbara walks to Jason. "I actually fetched Colin from school and I got him a phone, I hope you're okay with that?" Barbara asks Jason. "You got him a phone?" Jason asks Barbara. "Yes, I hope that's okay, I was calling you earlier to tell you but your line was busy," Barbara explained. "No, that's great, I was planning on getting him one too but something keeps coming up," Jason explained, and thanks Barbara. "Thanks, Babs, how much did it cost? Let me pay you back," Jason said and Barbara waves her hands. 

"Don't, it's my gift to him and I placed a tracking chip on his phone so don't thank me either," Barbara answered and Jason laughed. Alfred arrived and everyone helped Alfred carry everything he is bringing. The girls began cleaning the house while Dick and Jason went to the room to start painting. "Master Jason," Alfred said and Jason looks up to Alfie while he is opening a can of paint. 

"Yes, Alfie?" Jason asks. "May I request you in the kitchen?" Alfred asks. Barbara is currently teaching Colin to use his new phone. "What's up Alfred?" Jason asks. "You have no kitchenwares nor groceries, how do you plan on preparing your meals?" Alfred asks Jason quizzically. 

"Uh... I have some kitchenwares," Jason said to Alfred. "I have a pan somewhere and an apron," Jason answered and Alfred doesn't look amused. "I suggest you list this down," Alfred said to Jason, Jason got the notebook he uses for detective work and a pen. "Okay hit me," Jason said. 

"These are what you must purchase from the grocery when you buy them yourself next time; Bread, look for the words "whole wheat" or "whole wheat flour" as the first ingredient on the label. Choose whole-grain bread that contains at least 3 to 4 grams of fiber and has fewer than 100 calories per slice. Next, meat, you may purchase chicken or turkey, skinless if you can, If you buy red meat, choose the leanest cuts -- ones with very little marbling," Alfred relayed everything without stopping and Jason wrote everything like a madman. 

"I think I need to record this," Jason said to Alfred. "I can send you a recorded message if you require it, Master Jason," Alfred offered. "No, I think I got it," Jason answered. "Pasta, again, favor whole grains whenever possible. Condiments, many sauces, and condiments are surprisingly high in sodium and sugar. Look for sugar-free varieties. Keep track of sodium levels, especially if you're cutting back on salt. Replace mayonnaise and other high-fat condiments with options like salsa and hot sauce, or choose light mayonnaise." Alfred said to him. 

"Cereals for breakfast, buy cereals and cereal bars that are high in fiber and low in sugar. Use berries, dried fruit, or nuts to add sweetness to your cereal. Now, when purchasing soups and canned goods check the label to see how much sodium is in canned vegetables and soups. Look for lower-sodium varieties. When buying canned fruits, choose brands that are packed in juice rather than syrup. Next, frozen food, purchase frozen vegetables to throw into soups, casseroles, and stews. Low-fat frozen yogurt blended with frozen fruit makes a quick, healthy smoothie-- for a quick breakfast." Alfred continued. 

"You must always have eggs, cheese, and dairy available in your fridge. Snacks and crackers in your pantry. Lastly, produce, look for a large variety of colorful fruits and vegetables, they have the most nutrients. Buy fruits and vegetables that are in season and locally grown, they taste better and cost less also precut fruits and vegetables save you prep time." Alfred said to Jason. "Did you get all of that Master Jason?" Alfred asks Jason. 

"Yeah, I will need the recorded version of the whole thing," Jason said to Alfred and sighed. "Of course, Master Jason," Alfred said to him. Tim and Stephanie came next and with them is Damian and his friends. 

"Todd can't fix his own living space, why am I not surprised?" Damian asks Jason in a mocking tone. "Hello Jason," Raven greets Jason with a warm smile. "How much do we earn from this?" Stephanie asks Jason. "Ask Bruce, he's running this shitshow," Jason answered. 

"Hey guys, I got a phone now," Colin said to Damian and Damian's friends enthusiastically. "At least Todd did one thing right," Damian said to Colin and proceed to talk to Colin. Bruce disseminated the work among them, the men are to paint the room while the women decorate the whole house. 

"No, I should be with Raven," Damian argued and they all look at him. "No, I'm with Raven, we're the decorating committee," Donna argued. "Oh my god! This is a mess! Jason you idiot!" Selina gasps as she looks at Colin's clothes. "No, no, no!" Selina said as she digs through Colin's sack of clothes.

"Mrs. Wayne?" Colin asks the troubled-looking woman. "What did I do now?" Jason asks who is holding a paint roller. "Other than not having a microwave?" Dick asks Jason who is opening a can of paint.

"Dickhead, a microwave is the last thing on my mind when I adopted Colin, I didn't know you needed one right away," Jason answered and continued painting the wall. "Have you seen Colin's clothes? They are so old and worn out!" Selina stated in disappointment. "Actually," Colin said shyly. "They are new but they were donated," Colin answered. "I'm taking you shopping, right now," Selina said to Colin determinedly. "No, I'm calling Cullen. I'm sure he can make something for you," Selina said and looks at Cassandra. 

"Honey, list that down," Selina said and Cassandra nods her head. "We're here!" Duke announced who is followed by Alfred bringing groceries. "Colin, here," Barbara said and handed the phone back to Colin. "I already put all our contact in there," Barbara said and pointed at the smartphone that Colin is holding. "Now you can call us," Jon said to Colin, and Colin smiles. "Thank you for coming with me to buy a phone, Ms. Barbara," Colin said to Barbara and Barbara pats Colin's head.

"No problem," Barbara said to Colin. "How's the wall coming?" Bruce asks Jason, Dick, and Tim. "Getting there," Tim answered.

"Hey, another order came," Duke announced from the doorway. "Damn it, guys just how much did you order online?!" Jason asks the family. "Everything we saw essential to make this safehouse liveable," Selina answered. Duke carried the huge box inside and Kory takes a look at what it is. "What is it?" Damian asks.

"Curtains," Duke said and raised the fabrics. "Guys, we don't need any curtains," Jason said to them. "The house does," Selina argued. "We'll help put it up," Raven volunteers. "Boys, all hands on deck, we need to finish painting the room before 4 pm," Bruce said to them. "Alfred," Bruce calls to the butler. "I'm already preparing the refreshments sir," Alfred said before Bruce can ask. "Damian, Jon, and Colin get a paintbrush," Bruce said to the three.

The girls worked on decorating the flat while the boys painted what Colin's room is going to be and carried the furniture Selina deemed is necessary. The morning after Colin had his first dinner in the manor, Jason told Bruce that he is taking Colin back to his safe house where he plans to live with Colin. Jason also told Bruce that he got a job from Roy's company and he wants to come home to the flat and do some rearranging. He didn't know the whole family was planning a surprise moving-in party which involved all of his siblings and Damian's friends.

"Do I really need a vase?" Jason asks Selina who is holding up a huge vase with fake flowers outside Colin's room. "Yes, it beautifies the house," Selina answered. "Master Jason, I suggest you keep your mouth shut and let us help you," Alfred said snarkily and handed him a glass of juice and gestured for him to stay inside the room. Jason drank the juice quickly and gave the glass back to Alfred.

"You heard Alfred," Bruce said to him. "Ah whatever," Jason said and took a step back when he accidentally knocks a bucket of paint on the retractable stairs and it splattered on the plastic-covered floor and some on Damian's back. "Oh, shit," Jason cursed as Damian's shoulder went rigid. Damian slowly faces Jason with an angry expression. "It was an accident," Jason explained to Damian. "Damian," Dick said to their youngest brother but Damian threw his paintbrush to Jason's face. "Damian!" Bruce calls Damian out, Jason crouched and the paintbrush hits Tim instead.

A huge white spot of paint is left on Tim's face as the paintbrush fell on the floor. "Pfft," Jason chuckled and stopped himself from laughing while Damian grinned widely for hitting Tim even though he missed Jason. "You guys find that funny?" Tim asks in a pissed-off tone. "Kinda," Jason answered. "Yes," Damian replied.

"Tim, no!" Bruce said but Tim grabbed a bucket of paint and threw the contents at Jason and Damian, Jason covered his face while Damian pulled Dick in front of him and used his older brother as a human shield. Both Jason and Dick got painted, Damian snickers. "Jason, Dick, enough," Bruce warned the two eldest but Jason got the paint roller and Dick held a paintbrush, they took their stance and chased the other boys inside the room.  

"Grayson! Stay the hell away from me!" Damian yelled at Dick but Dick continued to chase after Damian until Damian used Jon as a cover and Jon got painted on instead. "Dude, don't," Duke said to Jason. "Here, I'll do it myself," Duke said and wiped the paintbrush on his face. Duke and Jason look at Colin who is watching them. "Nice to meet you and welcome to the family kid," Duke said to Colin. Duke messed with Colin's hair with his paint-coated hands making Colin's hair white. "Thanks!" Colin said with laughter. "Get Drake!" Damian ordered who now has paint streaks on his face and is riding on Dick's back. 

"Boys! Stop it this instant! What are you five?!" Bruce yelled at them angrily. "Really? Father?" Damian asks and climbed down Dick's back. "What are you doing?" Bruce asks his children when sees the mischievous look on their faces. "Boys!" Bruce yelled before getting paint thrown at him. 

Raven and Donna are putting down the rug on the foot of the new couch when all the girls stopped when they hear hollering and yelling inside the room getting painted. "What's going on?" Donna asks Raven. "Baba!" Mar'i mumbles in Alfred's arms. Selina walks to the door and knocked. "Boys, what's going on?" Selina asks and held the doorknob, she turns the doorknob and pushed the door open. "Oh my god! Bruce!" Selina exclaimed. Raven, Donna, and Kory quickly flew towards Selina and peeked inside to see the boys tackling each other on the ground and they have paint all over them. The person wrestling them down is no other than Bruce and they all have grins on their faces.

"Selina," Bruce said and stood with his arms open. "Ah no," Selina said and Bruce gestured for a hug. "No, Bruce, Bruce!" Selina was about to run off when Bruce caught her by the waist and carried her inside. "Bruce!" Selina shouted but Selina got paint stains from Bruce. "Kory! Come and join us," Dick said invited Kory, Dick is sitting on the plastic-covered floor with puddles of white paint.

"Uh, no thank you, babe," Kory said but Stephanie pushed Kory inside the room. "Paint fight!" Stephanie yelled and Kory stumbled inside. Dick quickly caught Kory and also got paint on Kory. "No," Kory said and laughed while Dick wipes paint on Kory's face. "Yes!" Donna yelled and flew to hug Jon and gotten herself involved.

Damian stood and offered his hand to Raven. "Beloved?" Damian asks and Raven laughed. "I don't think I want to be part of this," Raven said to Damian in humor. "I don't think you have a choice," Damian said with a smile. "I'll stay outside, thanks, anyway," Raven said and took a step back in the living room. Damian pulled Raven's wrist, backed her to the wall, and quickly trapped her between his palms on the wall. "I wasn't asking," Damian said and quickly caught Raven's mouth with his.

"Damian...we're still here," Bruce reminds Damian and Raven stifled a laugh ending their kiss. "Tt~," Damian said and Raven found out why Damian pushed her to the wall, the paint on the wall is still wet. "Hey, is the fight over? Because we really want to join whatever this is," Barbara asks, she held up a can of paint, and Cassandra stood beside her. "I believe it's just starting," Bruce said and glances at Selina's competitive stare. "Girls vs. boys?" Selina asks and Bruce smiled. "You got yourself a competition, Mrs. Wayne," Bruce answered. 

Despite the paint fight/war, the family managed to finish painting the room. Alfred made all of them stay inside the room until all of them are dry, the family did not bother washing the paint away since there is only one bathroom in the flat and it will take ages to wash the paint off. Alfred finished decorating the house with the items Pamela and Harley suggested for Selina to get online. "I'm hungry," Donna said to them as they all laid on the floor. "Me too," Jon answered. "Me three," Colin added. "Me four," Stephanie followed. Bruce sat up and glances at everyone on the floor. 

"Any requests?" Bruce asks. 

"Who's paying?" Jason asks back. "Me," Bruce answered and everyone looks at Bruce. "Mcdonalds!" Dick yelled and Kory laughed. "Can we?" Colin asks. "Cab we do what Colin?" Selina asks. "Eat from Mcdonalds? Sister Mary only lets us have it during our birthdays," Colin answered. 

"Alfred," Bruce calls the butler and walks towards the doorway. "Have different Mcdonalds' branches around Gotham cater us tonight, we're going to have a buffet," Bruce said and Alfred bows slightly. "Should I remind you of your health Master Bruce?" Alfred asks. "Alfred, let's be daring tonight, it is Jason and Colin's House warming party," Bruce answered. "Understood, Master Bruce," Alfred said and the kids grinned. 

Jason peeked outside the room and it's as if he's in another house. "Woah," Jason exclaimed. There are so many things going on, the curtains match the color of the couch, there is a carpet and a coffee table. The girls and Alfred have outdone themselves, the house really feels like a house now. "Wow, it looks amazing!" Colin said and Jason placed his hand on Colin's head. "I don't think I would ever want to leave the house again," Colin added and Jason chuckled. "I have said this before, Colin, but welcome to the family," Bruce said to Colin and Colin smiles widely. 

"I'm going to miss my rat's ass couch," Jason said to Dick and Dick laughed. Jason clinked their beer bottles and they both quietly drink their beers on the terrace. "I can't believe we're sharing a beer, I feel old," Jason said and Dick agrees. "Hey, do you remember when we sneaked into the wine cellar?" Dick asks. "Hell yeah, it was the first time I saw Alfred angry, he was so mad at you for making me drink," Jason answered and they both laugh. 

"You cried," Dick said and pointed at Jason. "We both cried, dickhead," Jason replied. "You made me drink at age of 9," Jason added and Dick laughs. "Speaking of 9," Jason said and took a step back, he glances at the wall clock that Selina got for them. Jason puts down the cold beer on the new mahogany table with nothing but decorative clutter and a lamp on. 

Jason walks to his open bedroom. "Kid, bedtime," Jason said to Colin. Colin is in a sleeping bag, his face is illuminated by his phone, and Rory the teddybear is in his arms. Colin looks up from his phone and smiles at Jason. "Copy that, Mr. Jason sir," Colin answered and tucked his phone under his sleeping bag. "Wait, have you brushed your teeth, I don't think I saw you use the bathroom," Jason asks. 

"Oh right, I forgot," Colin answered apologetically. "Sorry, I got a little excited with my new phone," Colin answered and got out of his sleeping bag. "That's nasty, okay, I saw how much you ate earlier, and you plan on going to bed without brushing your teeth? Really?" Jason said to Colin and followed the kid to the bathroom. 

"I'm sorry," Colin replied and opened their newly bought toothpaste. "That's right you better be sorry because if you do this again I'm taking your phone away and I'm naming you Nasty Colin, got it?" Jason asks Colin and Colin beams widely. "Copy that, Mr. Jason sir," Colin replied and brushes his teeth. 

"Nasty," Jason said before he went back to the terrace with Dick. Dick is looking at him with a knowing smile. "What?" Jason asks Dick. "Nothing," Dick said and continued to smile like a hyena. "Hey, have you talked to Kara?" Dick asks and Jason got his beer back. 

"Not yet, I want to give her space," Jason answered. "Jaybird, I think you should go and talk to her, I feel like you're both just waiting this out," Dick said in a serious tone. "Is that wrong? I don't think I want to be rejected again, I pretty much got the message," Jason answered. 

"Jay, trust me, talking to Kara might not give you the result that you want but it will give you an option," Dick said. "An option?" Jason asks. 

"An option to what you can do next," Dick answered. 

---

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

247K 7.6K 62
"Believe Me When I Say This. I'm Here For You" - Jonathan Kent After defeating some bad guys, Damian got knocked out by one of them. Jon had to help...
1.8K 48 16
When two superhero teams meet by chance... Do they become friends? Or enemies? But when a great evil joins forces with the evils they fight, what wou...
121 7 9
Damian's family are all superheroes, with all three of his older brothers being well known within the superhero community which means they're often s...
7.9K 130 16
Hi my damirae fans!!! here I bring you a new story Damian X Raven!!!!! Because I really love this couple, this will not be as long as the last one, b...