Love [Neal Cassidy || OUAT ||...

By bethanyjanebooks

After their return from the past and admitting their feelings, Alana and Neal try to find Tallahassee in Sto... More

Cast
1 - A Tale of Two Sisters
2 - A Tale of Two Sisters
3 - White Out
4 - White Out
5 - Rocky Road
6 - Rocky Road
7 - The Apprentice
8 - The Apprentice
9 - Breaking Glass
10 - Breaking Glass
11 - Family Business
12 - Family Business
13 - The Snow Queen
14 - The Snow Queen
15 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
16 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
17 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
18 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
19 - Fall
20 - Fall
21 - Shattered Sight
22 - Shattered Sight
23 - Heroes & Villians
25 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
26 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
27 - Unforgiven
28 - Unforgiven
29 - Enter the Dragon
30 - Enter the Dragon
31 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
32 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
33 - Best Laid Plans
34 - Best Laid Plans
35 - Sympathy for the De Vil
36 - Sympathy for the De Vil
37 - Lily
38 - Lily
39 - Falling for You (Orginial Ep: Mother)
40 - Falling for You (Original Ep: Mother)
41 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
42 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
43 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
44 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
Next Book

24 - Heroes & Villians

971 22 7
By bethanyjanebooks

Flashback

At the base of Demon's Bluff, Rumplestiltskin and Delphinia arrived and Rumpelstiltskin held up the gauntlet.

"We have what you want, dearie. Now, show yourself," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Belle stumbled out, "Ah. Rumpel! Phinia! Ow! Help!" Belle said.

"Yes, Rumpelstiltskin! Delphinia! Do help her!" A voice said and a rave came flying in and took a human form, Maleficent.

"Maleficent. Oh, I am impressed. Didn't think you had it in you," Delphinia said.

"I'm not here for your praise. Give me the gauntlet and you can have your maid back," Maleficent said.

"Seeing how you asked so nicely..." Rumpelstiltskin used his magic to place Maleficent under a chokehold, "You think you can steal from the Dark One and Enchantress and live? Fatal mistake, dearie! Any last words?" Rumpelstiltskin said.

Maleficent gasped for air, "I'm... Not... Alone," Maleficent said.

Suddenly two squid tentacles wrapped themselves around Belle's neck and waist.

"The Sea Witch," Delphinia said.

Ursula walked out, "Such a pretty thing. Seems a shame I'll have to crack her pipes," Ursula said.

"Harm one hair on her head, Maleficent burns," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"And Ursule will kill your maid, and where will that leave us?" Cruella questioned as she walked over from behind a rock.

"Cruella! Thought I caught a whiff of desperation and gin. I must say, I'm... I'm surprised to see you all here. Last time we crossed, it looked like things weren't going your way. And unless you hand back our maid, they won't be this time, either," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Shall I get you a step stool so you can look in my eyes when you threaten me?" Cruella said.

"He doesn't need to threaten you, dear. It took three of you to get this far and we promise it isn't far enough," Delphinia said with a shrug of her shoulder.

"Have it your way. Ursula, darling, crush the maid's heart," Cruella said.

Ursula's tentacle wrapped around Belle's chest and started to squeeze tightly.

Rumpelstiltskin gave Cruella the gauntlet and released Maleficent then Ursula released Belle.

"That was, uh, a rather risky endeavour for an old glove, dearies," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Oh, the risk was worth it. For too long we've lived in a world where the heroes always win," Ursula said.

"And the gauntlet will reveal our enemies' weaknesses and we will be the victors," Cruella said.

"Wow, you girls finally have the backbone you always were missing... I'm impressed that you all are foolishly brave... Hand Belle back over and I won't kill you, and we all know, I won't be subtle," Delphinia said as her eyes flashed gold.

"Let her go," Maleficent said.

Ursula shoved Belle to Rumpelstiltskin, Belle stumbled and he caught her.

Maleficent used her powers to make her, Cruella and Ursule disappeared in a puff a smoke.

"Why... Why would you do that? I...I...I mean, with that object..." Belle said.

"They still won't be able to harm you," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Why do you care about me?" Belle asked.

"I don't," Rumpelstiltskin let her go as Delphinia looked over at them, "By my daughter has grown a liking to you. I did it for Del... And if anyone's gonna crush your heart, it's gonna be me," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"A real charmer aren't you Papa?" Delphinia said sarcastically.

End of Flashback

At the clock tower, Mr Gold and Killian were stood by the clock window.

"When the stars on the hat align with those in the sky, we shall begin," Mr Gold said.

"You mean I shall end. Let's not start mincing our words now," Killian said.

"Oh, how brave. I half-expected you to crumble at the precipice of your demise," Mr Gold said.

"I'm not the one who's a coward," Killian said.

"Well, then, you'll enjoy watching this coward crush your heart," Mr Gold said as he held Killian's heard in one of his hands as he used the other to open the sky roof.

Meanwhile, at the mansion, Emma, Alana, Neal, Amy, David, Mary Margaret, Henry, Calla, Elsa, Anna and Kristoff walked inside.

"This place is amazing," Henry saw the portal door, "Mom. Dad. I'll, uh, be right back," Henry said as he and Calla ran into the room with the door.

"Hey, buddy, wait," Neal said and they all followed them into the room.

"Well, Emma, Alana, I think this is it," Mary Margaret said as they saw a blue door in the middle of the ballroom.

"Crocuses! Arendelle crocuses! Elsa, we're almost home," Anna said as she skipped over to the door.

"Wait, maybe I should open it. Magic can be unpredictable," Amy said as she had her nose in a journal and Mary Margaret was leading her into the room.

"So, this is it," Elsa said.

"Appears so," Alana said.

"Thank you, for taking such good care of my sister," Anna said as she faced everyone.

"It's kind of what we do," Emma said.

"It's our pleasure. Now, don't you all have a kingdom to go save?" Mary Margaret questioned.

"We sure do. I hope Hans isn't too comfortable on that throne because I'm gonna knock him right off the minute we get back," Anna said.

"And the second minute we're back, maybe we could get married? Just a thought," Kristoff suggested.

"Emma, Alana, Amy, thank you for everything. You three have done so much, I could never repay you," Elsa said before the four of them hug, "It's time, please thank Killian and Mr Gold for us, as well," Elsa said.

Anna and Amy looked at each other, "I would have invited you to my wedding..." Anna said.

"I know, I think I got something to sort out," Amy said.

"If you can make it..." Anna said.

"I will," Amy said and they hugged.

Emma opened the door and Elsa and Kristoff went through the portal. Anna stopped and turned around to them, "I wish I had met this Mr Gold, he seems super helpful. Who is he? I mean, who is he in the other world? Wait, let me guess, he was a fairy godmother, wasn't he?" Anna questioned.

"Well, not exactly. He was an evil sorcerer you're lucky you never met... Rumpelstiltskin," David said.

"My dear papa," Amy said as she looked at the journal.

Anna's face dropped, "Wait, what?" She asked.

"You know him? He explicitly said he didn't know anything about you," Emma said.

"Well, that's a lie. Not that I'm surprised, all he does is lie," Anna said.

"So, Gold was playing us the whole time, but why?" Alana questioned.

Amy's phone buzzed and she looked at a text, "Shit," Amy said and everyone looked at her.

"Delphinia?" Anna said.

Amy looked at Anna, "Go home, Anna," Amy's voice was laced with panic and she looked at Henry, "K...Keep Calla with you, do not let her leave your sight..." Amy said.

"Phinia?" Neal said.

Amy looked at Anna, "Just do what I say, go... This isn't your problem, go get married," Amy said and she backed away and ran off.

At night, at the clocktower, Mr Gold started the spell that would release him from the dagger. Mr Gold used his power to levitate the sorcerer's hat in the air.

Mr Gold looked up and saw the stars in the sky and the hat aligned today, "It's time," Mr Gold said as the light from the hat shined on him.

The elevator door opened and Emma, Alana, Neal, Amy and Mary Margaret ran in, "Papa! Stop!" Amy yelled.

"I'm sorry, dear. I can't. I've waited too long for this and I'm too close," Mr Gold as he froze them, "Well, maybe not everything has gone to plan. But this next part..." Killian looked at him in hatred, "I'm really gonna enjoy," Mr Gold said with a smirk.

Mr Gold started to squeeze Killian's heart and watched as he stopped to the metal floor as Killian screamed in pain.

Mr Gold was about to crush his heart but he couldn't do it, "I don't understand. Why can't I..." Mr Gold said.

"Because I commanded you not to," Mr Gold turned around to see Belle holding his dagger, "Drop the heart," Belle ordered and Mr Gold dropped the heart.

"Now, release everyone," Belle said and she watched as he waved his hand releasing Emma, Alana, Neal, Amy and Mary Margaret then the hat went back into the box.

"Killian!" Amy said and he looked at her as he picked up her heart.

"Now, you can take us to the town line because we need to be alone for comes next," Belle said.

Mr Gold waved his hand and they both disappeared in smoke to the town line. 

Amy ran up the stairs to Killian and they hugged each other tightly, "I'm so sorry," Amy said.

"Why, love? You didn't know," Killian said.

With Mr Gold and Belle at the town line, Belle walked around and Mr Gold followed her actions, till his back was to the town line.

"Belle, what are you doing?" Mr Gold asked her.

"Finally, facing the truth," Belle said.

"No, please put the dagger down and let me explain," Mr Gold said.

"No! It's my turn to talk. Do you remember the first time you saved my life? You traded for me. I thought I... I saw something in you, something good. Well, I found that gauntlet today. And that's when I... I finally realized that all the signs I'd been seeing were correct. You'd never give up power for me, Rumpel. You never have. You never will," Belle said.

"Y...Y...You don't understand," Mr Gold said.

"No. You told me that the gauntlet could lead you to... To someone's weakness, to the thing, they loved the most. Well, you know where it led me, Rumpel? To the real dagger, your true love is your power," Belle said as she held the magical gauntlet in her other hand.

"I like the power, but there's nothing wrong with power, not when it means that... That I... That we... That we can have it all," Mr Gold said.

"I just wanted you. I wanted to be chosen, not... I tried to be everything for you, Rumpel. But I wasn't. And I... I lost my way trying to help you find yourself. Not anymore," Belle said.

"Please, Belle. I... I... I'll make it up to you. I... I... I've changed once before. I can do it again," Mr Gold said.

"You'll never change... I've accepted that," Belle said.

"Please," Mr Gold begged as he began to cry.

"No! It's too late. Once I... I saw the man before the beast. Once I saw the man behind the beast. You tried to kill the man your daughter loves! Your granddaughter's father, who... Who does that?!" Belle said.

"Belle..." Mr Gold said.

Belle held the dagger up, "Rumpelstiltskin, I command you... To leave Storybrooke," Belle said as she walked forward, making him walk back towards the town line.

"Belle, no. Please. I won't be able to come back," Mr Gold said.

"I know," Belle said.

"I...I...I don't want to lose you," Mr Gld said.

"You already have," Belle said.

"Belle, please, I'm afraid," Mr Gold held his hand out to her. Mr Gold walked backwards and crossed the town line, where there was no magic, he lost all his magic and his hobbled foot was back, making him fall to the ground.

Mr Gold looked up from the ground, he couldn't Belle anymore, "Belle! Belle! No! Belle!" Mr Gold yelled as he sobbed.

Belle turned away as she sobbed, unable to look at him as he called out for her.

"Belle, please!" Mr Gold said.

Arendelle...

At Arenelle's castle, Elsa was standing in front of the painting of her mother with her two sisters.

"Isn't it beautiful? I found it hidden in the east wing," Elsa turned and stood in awe when she saw Anna in her wedding dress, "What? Is it my hair? You're right. I should have worn the braids," Anna said.

"Anna, you look absolutely perfect," Elsa said.

"I wouldn't say perfect. Did you see these bruises?" Anna said as she showed Elsa her hand.

"Have you seen Hans' eye?" Elsa asked.

"Yeah. Totally worth it. Okay. Let's get this wedding on the road. I mean 'on the aisle'," Anna said.

"Anna, why did you do it? Why did you postpone your whole wedding just to find out the truth," Elsa asked.

"Elsa. You're my sister. I couldn't walk down this aisle unless you were as happy as I was," Anna said.

"Anna, I'm... Very happy," Elsa said and they hugged.

"What is that amazing smell?" Anna asked.

The two sisters inhaled the smell, "Chocolate!" Elsa and Anna said in unison before they chuckled.

"You ready?" Elsa asked with a smile.

"Ready," Anna said with a smile.

They held each other's hand and they walked towards the doors.

Storybrooke...

At Granny's Diner, Killian and Amy were stood in the back, Amy held Killian's heart in her hand and she looked at him.

"Just be gent..." Amy shoved his heart into his chest, "Ugh!" Killian said.

"Sorry... I just... Sorry..." Amy said worriedly.

Killian looked at her and suddenly kissed her, pushing her up against a wall and she kissed back.

"Marry me," Killian whispered.

"W...What?" Amy asked.

Killian looked into her eyes, "Will you marry me?" Killian asked.

Amy smiled at him, "I will," They kissed again, "I'm so sorry, I... I didn't... I didn't know," Amy said.

"Love, I'm a survivor, you should know that by now," Killian said as they smiled at each other.

In the front of the diner, Emma walked up and sat beside Regina, "I'm not in the mood for talking Emma," Regina said.

"Calm down, I'm not going to say anything, you're not going to say anything... We're just gonna drink," Emma looked at her, "Drinking buddy?" Emma said.

Regina looked at her, "Sure. Why not,?" Regina said.

Emma looked at the waitress, "Two... You know you did the right thing today," Emma said.

"There it is... A hope speech. I thought we were drinking," Regina said.

"Not a hope speech, I'm not my mother. It's just a compliment," Emma said.

"Well, I don't need your validation. I know I did the right thing. I know because I'm miserable... Again... Sorry," Regina said.

The waitress gave Emma the shots, "Thanks... Well, if it makes you feel any better, so is Gold," Alana said as she walked up to them.

"It does..." Regina said.

Amy walked up and walked to Regina, hugging her, "Boo," Amy said.

"Get off me," Regina complained.

"No," Amy said and chuckled.

"You look happy," Emma said.

"I'm shaking like a leaf, I need a drink," Amy said and ordered herself a drink, "Rum, please," Amy said.

"What's up?" Regina asked.

"No, not about me, you need drinks," Amy said.

"Tell us," Amy hesitated, "Is it about Hook?" Amy nodded, "Come on," Regina said as Mary Margaret walked up.

"He... He proposed," Amy said.

"What?" Alana asked.

"After I gave him back his heart... I hope it wasn't the spare of the moment things... As I said yes," Amy said.

"That's great news," Regina said.

"Thanks," Amy said.

Mary Margaret and Amy hugged, "I'm sure it wasn't," Mary Margaret said and walked over to David and Leo.

Henry ran in carrying Calla, "Whoa, kid. Slow down," Alana said.

"Mom! Mom! Dad! Aunt! Aunt! I found something big! You're gonna want to see this," Henry said as Neal looked over.

Henry took his parents and aunts to the mansion and Calla walked beside him.

"After you guys left, we stayed behind to look around and we found something," Henry said as they walked up to a wall and Henry pulled down a wall lamp which opened up a secret passage that led to a huge library.

"A library," Neal said.

"Not just any library. Look," Henry said as he pulled a book off the shelf that looked like his storybook.

"You gotta be kidding me," Neal said as he took it.

"They're all blank, all of them. And if this place is full of potential Storybooks..." Henry said.

"Then maybe this is the author's house," Regina smiled at the children, "Henry, Calla, you did it!" Regina said as she hugged them.

"Did what?" Amy asked.

"What's going on? Neal looks like he's seen a ghost," Alana said.

"I'm fine," Neal said.

"Well, uh, we were looking for the author. I was hoping he could write me a happier story," Regina said.

"We called that Operation Mongoose," Henry said.

"I like it. It's got style. I'm in," Emma said.

"Me too," Alana said.

"Awesome, I'm joining," Amy said.

"You are?" Regina asked.

"We made you a promise, we intended to keep. Everyone deserves their happy ending," Emma said.

Six Weeks Later...

At the Mayor's House, Regina was helping Amy with her hair as they were at her dressing table.

Mary Margaret, Alana and Emma walked into the room, shutting the door behind them, "How's it going down there?" Regina asked.

"As good as can be," Emma said.

"That doesn't sound good," Amy said.

"No, no, everything's fine... Pirates and heroes all downstairs... Outside, it's... A show I never thought would be real," Emma said.

"Like our lives," Alana said.

"Oh," Amy said and stood up, brushing down her dress.

"That looks so weird on you," Amy looked at Regina, "I...I mean...You're never in... White..." Regina said.

Calla ran in and giggled, "Daddy nervous," Calla said.

Amy took a deep breath, "Mummy too," Amy said as Alana clipped the veil in her bun.

"Perfect," Alana said.

"Thanks... But... Um..." Amy said.

"She's right, you look beautiful," Neal said from the door.

"Bae..." Amy said.

"You doing okay?" Neal asked as he walked in shutting the door.

"Yeah... Just thought... Just papa would be here," Amy said.

Neal walked to her and they hugged, "If he was... This wouldn't be happening," Neal said.

"That's true," Amy said.

"Come on, it's time to get you married," Neal said.

Outside, the Mayor's House, the garden was decorated, the trees covered in fairy lights, white portal chairs and a small altar.

Killian stood at the altar with Archie, as everyone stood when music began to play and Calla walked down lightly dropping rose petals on the ground. Killian smiled at his daughter as she walked over to Henry and he helped her into her seat.

Killian looked down the aisle and saw Amy and Neal walking down, Neal dressed in a suit as Amy wore her wedding dress. Amy looked at him and smiled as he smiled back at her.

Neal looked at Alana and winked as she smiled at him, Neal placed Amy's hand in Killian before he walked over to Alana and everyone sat down.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the love between Killian Jones and Amy Delphinia Collins," Archie glanced at Amy who nodded, "I believe you both have prepared your own vows," Archie said.

"Delphinia, when we met, there was just one thing that mattered to me getting my revenge and you something that no one else could. We were both completely different people and neither of us believed that this would come and let alone together," Amy smiled at him, "You showed me that a heart full of love was the most precious treasure of all and one that I don't intend to lose. They say that a captain's heart belongs to his ship," Killian slipped the wedding band onto her finger, "And with this ring, it now belongs to you," He said to her.

"Killian, when we met... I mean... Properly met, not me attacking you with water from the sea," Killian chuckled, "I had been trapped in the Dark Castle, I didn't know it until I met you and you showed me that there was so much more than what I was allowed to see and that I was so much more than what I was allowed to believe. You showed me who I truly could be, you have been there every step of every milestone in my life. I thought... I thought my journey was over six... I mean two years, but you helped me find myself again and even though we've had a lot of ups and downs in the Enchanted Forest, being here... It's led me to falling in love with you. With this bring," She slipped on his wedding band, "My heart, belongs to you," Amy said.

"Do you, Killian Jones, take this woman to be your wife and to love her for all eternity?" Archie asked.

"I do," Killian said.

"And do you, Amy Delphinia Collins, take this man to be your husband and love him for eternity?" Archie asked.

"I do," Amy said.

"Then it is with great pleasure that I now pronounce you husband and wife," Archie said and everyone clapped as Killian and Amy kissed.

Amy gently pulled Alana to Regina and a group of women, Neal and Emma chuckled watching them.

"You're not getting away that easy, Emma," Mary Margaret said and pushed Emma to the group of women.

"Really?/Seriously?" Alana and Emma said in unison.

Killian walked to Neal, "Everything okay?" Killian asked.

"Just the bride getting her way," Neal said.

"The usual?" Killian said.

"The usual," Neal said and they clinked their glassed together and watched as Amy threw her bouquet as they slipped their drinks and it landed in Alana's hands, Neal's eyes widened as he coughed.

"You okay, lad?" Killian asked.

"Uh-huh..." Neal said as he coughed and Alana glanced at him as he smiled a little at her.

Amy chuckled and clapped her hands, "Well, I know who's getting married next," Amy said.

"Uh-huh," Alana said in surprise and glanced at Emma who smiled.

New York...

In New York, Mr Gold got off a bus and walked down the streets of New York with his new cane, and limped.

Flashback

At the base of Demon's Bluff, "There may come a day when the students surpass the master, but today is not that day. I want my gauntlet," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Ursula, Cruella and Maleficent were standing in front of him, "We made a deal, Rumpel, and you never go back on a deal," Maleficent said.

"No, I paid a ransom. Quite different. Demanding a ransom from the Dark One is not a deal. It's a death wish... And a fool's errand," Rumpelstiltskin took the gauntlet back from them, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Whatever you're up to, it'll never work. The game is rigged. The villains never win," Cruella said.

"Why don't you join us? Perhaps we can change the game together," Ursule suggested.

"You severely underestimate me, dearie. I always win. And I win alone. I certainly don't need to join you, uh, Queens of Darkness," Rumpelstiltskin smirked, "But you all look so lost without Delphinia beside you, she finally moved on," Rumpelstiltskin said.

At the Dark Castle, Delphinia walked to Belle in the dining room as she carried a trunk to her.

"What's this?" Belle asked.

"Well... I'm old and I like to write down all my days, every place I've been too, everything I've done... Who I've nearly married until I killed them or Papa did... Everything I wrote down..." Delphinia said and placed the trunk in front of her on the table.

"Right..." Belle said.

"You want to see the world... Papa won't allow it... Well, not right now at least... But I hope this is will work at a substitute until that day," Delphinia said.

"Really? You sure?" Belle asked.

"I'm sure," Delphinia said with a smile and they hugged.

End of Flashback

Mr Gold walked into an aquarium where he met up with an old friend, "It's all I got. If you're not happy about it, try eating each other," Ursula said.

"I hear cannibalism is frowned upon in the aquatic world. Or maybe you could tell me differently," Mr Gold said.

Ursula saw Mr Gold with a cane, "So, this is what a man who always wins looks like," Ursule said.

"I assure you, Ursula, my situation is only temporary," Mr Gold said.

"Really? How you gonna fix that, play the lotto?" Ursula asked.

"I'd like to tell you a story. It's about heroes and villains, where the villains always lose," Mr Gold said.

"Seems like someone's changed his tune," Ursula said.

"I've learned the rules do apply to me, but also there's someone who can change those rules," Mr Gold said.

"Who?" Ursule asked.

"For now, let's call him The Author," Mr Gold said.

"Pretentious. I hate him already," Ursula said.

"Then let's go see him. Tell him what we think. Unless you prefer life as a fish-food dispenser," Mr Gold said.

"But if you're coming to me for help, I can assume it won't be easy. Who's standing in our way?" Ursula said.

"The usual people... The heroes. Let's get your things. We've two more stops to make," Mr Gold said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1K 14
[Book #4 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader] Y/N, Peter, Henry, and many others made it back to Storybrooke. But it's not just them who made it ba...
48.4K 1.5K 26
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ' ɴᴇᴍᴇꜱɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ' ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. Th...
35.9K 940 32
When life in Storybrooke slowly seems like everyone can live in peace, once again dark forces put an end to their peaceful life. Mr Hyde, now separat...
35.8K 1.4K 46
Emma and Elaine Swan grew up together in the foster system with their 'adopted' sister Katy Swan, they have always been together, they are each other...