The Tower: Family

Autorstwa AvengersCompound

-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- With new powers, Thor now living on Earth full time, a wedding to plan, and Natasha a... Więcej

Big Plans
Envy and Guilt
Or Maybe More
Having it All
I Do
Making a Baby
Glass Making
Return to the Tower
Ghost of Family Past
Distraction Techniques
Sharing the News
Confrontations
Balancing the Numbers
Steve's Game
First Day
Reminiscing
Therapy
Names
The Road to Forgiveness
Sleeping In
The Baby Shower
The Photoshoot
New Hires
Sarah and Rose
Two sets of Twins
The Blank Check
The Tour
Becca
Home Remedies
The Whole Family

Girls' Time

2.9K 82 0
Autorstwa AvengersCompound

After talking with the others I decided I'd wait a little while before meeting my mother. In the end, I felt like I needed to be sure what she was doing was genuine or not before I agreed to see her. It wasn't like I didn't have other things that were more important to think about. I had the ultrasound coming up to check for abnormalities and where we could find out the sex of the baby. I had had this feeling that because three of us were pregnant, and because we already had two kids that there wouldn't be enough excitement to share. Often with second children people aren't quite as hyped as the first one, partially because they're busy with the first one, partially because all those baby things you need to buy you already have, and partially because the other people in your life don't share your excitement. With that on top of the fact, there were three people pregnant and I was the least pregnant, I thought by the time I hit all the milestones everyone would have been a little burnt out.

To my surprise, that was not the case. I don't know if it was just that there were ten of us and we were all excited about the new family members that we fed off each other to keep that going, if the others were trying to make it up to me from last time, or if the fact that when I was pregnant with the twins so many of them weren't around and I had nothing to compare it against, but everyone was buzzing. They'd go from happily feeling Natasha or Wanda's stomach for kids, to saying how they wished they could feel kicks from the baby I was carrying too. They'd talk about potential baby names for the three girls and then start speculating what sex the baby I was carrying was so they could name it too.

It felt good. I loved how buzzed everyone was. I loved how special they made not just me feel but Wanda and Natasha too. I couldn't wait to meet the four new members of our family and I was buzzed to find out what I was having.

Wanda, Natasha, and I all now had crazy cravings too. Wanda was craving a lot of food she made with her mother. She was vegetarian now, so she was adapting recipes that included bell peppers stuffed with pork to be vegetarian. She was also making desserts from puff pastry and quark cheese. Interestingly, her usual aversion to hot food had gone completely and she was enjoying all these things warm and fresh out of the oven. Natasha's were completely different. She was craving high fat and high salt, which delighted Clint. Pizza. Burgers. French fries. Natasha was ordering them all hours of the day and night. Her cravings annoyed her. She was careful to try and balance them with salad or at least something less processed and she hated that she didn't have the willpower to ignore them completely. For me, I was craving sugar and things that were high in iron. I was drenching spinach in honey mustard dressing and eating every dessert that was offered.

The men were all very keen to take care of us too. If we had a craving they were rushing to the kitchen or ordering in takeout to cover it. It wasn't just food we were craving. Our sex drives were out of control and with the kids at school we were spending a lot of days dragging people off to bed with us. Interestingly our sex cravings were all different too. Wanda was completely off penetration of any kind but if you went down on her she came so hard and so quickly it would make your head spin. Natasha really, really liked being spooned. Which was another thing that annoyed her, because she normally liked being so dominant and in control. That didn't annoy her nearly as much as she started getting weepy when she climaxed. And for me? Well, I was really into anal. I had no idea where it had come from, but I could climax from anal alone.

The day before my ultrasound, Wanda, Natasha, and I were spending some rare time where it was just the three of us. We'd dropped the kids off at kindergarten, come home via a nail salon where we'd gotten mani-pedis, and then come home to have a very mismatched lunch that catered to our different cravings.

"Please stop thinking about sex, Elise. It is very distracting," Wanda said in a tone that was half scolding and half playful.

"Don't worry, Wanda," I teased. "I'll take care of you."

"Elly!" She squealed and threw a dinner roll at me.

I laughed and caught it, tearing it in half and feeding a piece to each dog.

"Elise," Natasha scolded. "Don't feed the dogs from the table."

"Why not?" I protested. "Clint does."

"Oh yeah, Clint's who you want to model your behavior on," Natasha snarked. Wanda started giggling and Natasha wrapped her arm around Wanda's shoulders. "I bought you a new toy, by the way," she said. "I think given your current desires you will like it quite a lot."

"Natasha," Wanda whined. "Why are you teasing me."

"I'm not teasing you," Natasha said, nosing at Wanda's cheek. "We haven't had girls time in forever. Let's go upstairs."

Wanda wrinkled her nose and nodded. "Yes, please."

Natasha smirked and stood, offering Wanda her hand. Wanda took it and let Natasha lead her away from the table. "Elly, are you coming? I got a nice present for you too."

I got up as quickly as I could and followed after them, curious about what Natasha had in store for us, and already a little wet knowing it was going to be good.

When we got to the bedroom we helped each other strip off. It was pretty far from sexy. We were all different levels of pregnant. Wanda was huge. Probably as big now as Natasha would be full term. She was finding it hard to even get her pants on and off by herself these days without help from someone else or using her powers. Natasha wasn't as big, and she was more mobile, but she was still a little awkward and she wasn't exactly able to pull off a sexy striptease anymore. I wasn't quite as big as her, but it was like my body had realized it was pregnant and just gone straight into the third trimester despite the fetus I was growing not being anywhere near ready yet. So I was not exactly co-ordinated as I got out my maternity sweats.

When we were finally all undressed Wanda and I climbed up onto the bed while Natasha went and gathered the things she had ordered. She laid out a selection of toys and lotions on the bed before getting up on the bed.

I think that all three of us were having trouble with actually feeling sexy. It is hard when you feel slightly awkward in your own body. But the way they looked at me, it was easy to believe I was the most desirable person in the world.

"I think we might need to take turns," Natasha said. "It's a little awkward otherwise."

"Let's start with Wanda," I said. "She's gonna get off from just us anyway so we should get her before it becomes too much."

Wanda giggled. "So thoughtful, El."

Natasha lay down so she was spooning her. She took a little vial of gel and squirted a blob onto her index finger before slipping it between Wanda's folds and rubbing it slowly onto her clit. I began to kiss Wanda and massaged her tits. Wanda moaned softly into my lips and held onto me.

"Oh," Wanda gasped, breaking the kiss. "That tingles."

"Mm-hmm..." Natasha hummed taking her hand away and grabbing the vibrator. It was small and pink with a white cap on the end. She turned it on and it hummed softly as it buzzed in her hand. Natasha slipped it between Wanda's legs and pressed the white end against her clit. Wanda hummed softly but that didn't seem to be the reaction Natasha was looking for. She kept moving the toy, just a little wriggle as she upped the buzz. "Fuck!" Wanda gasped and covered her mouth.

"There you go," Natasha said, holding the vibrator in place. "You foul-mouthed girl."

I leaned in and started to suck on Wanda's breasts. I'd suckle and nip at her nipple until it was hard and then move to the next. Wanda started panting very quickly and her hips jerked out of her control.

"Nat...Natasha, please," she begged, her voice soft and needy.

"It's good, isn't it?" Natasha hummed. "Hitting that exact need, right?"

"Oh god, yes," Wanda moaned. Her orgasm was coming on very fast and seemed to be hitting her much more intensely than normal. Her whole body had begun to jerk and her legs were shaking. Natasha held her in place and upped the buzz on the vibrator.

Wanda's body seized up and she cried out as she squirted hard. Natasha didn't ease up though, and as Wanda's orgasm passed, a second hit immediately and her legs kicked out wildly as she moaned loudly.

Natasha pulled the vibrator back and kissed Wanda's neck. "You want one more?"

"No, no... I need a break. That was..." Wanda babbled.

"Fast. It got you fast," Natasha teased.

"Seriously," I laughed. "That had to be five minutes and she squirted. What the hell is that?"

"Satisfyer pro," Natasha said. "It has suction. I got one for each of us. And you're next."

"Oh goody," I said, as we moved around. Wanda was moving slower and her eyes looked a little glazed as she moved in front of me.

Natasha handed Wanda a different vibrator that looked just like the one Natasha had used on her and Natasha took another toy and showed me. "Wanda's going to use the vibrator while I fuck your ass with this.

The toy in her hand was beautiful. It was a clear, shimmering glass dildo. The shaft was wavy and it had a thick round end. Running right through the center was a blue feathered design so it almost made it look like an icicle. It looked more like a sculpture than a sex toy.

"Pretty," I said. "That'll be the prettiest thing I ever had in my butt."

"Elise!" Wanda scolded and spanked my thigh playfully.

"What? It's true," I laughed.

Wanda took some of the stimulating gel and rubbed it into my clit, obviously trying not to laugh as she did. The gel was warm and made my clit tingle. Behind me, Natasha lubed up the toy. We were pressed closely together. Wanda's stomach touched mine, while Natasha's pressed into the small of my back. Wanda and I began to kiss and she turned on the toy and pushed it between my folds. I hummed at the soft buzz and Wanda tilted her head and moved it around and increased the intensity. When she touched it on my clit, the small device sucked the sensitive bundle of nerves and vibrate around it. I gasped and tense up, digging my fingers into Wanda's side.

Behind me, Natasha teased the cool glass toy over my asshole. She was patient, and even as the toy sent pleasure rippling through me, making my muscles clench and spasm, she didn't start easing the dildo in until I'd relaxed enough to take it.

She began to fuck my ass with the toy as Wanda sucked on my breasts and held the suction vibe on my clit. My cunt clenched and spasmed, and my toes curled. I wasn't going to even last the five minutes Wanda took. It was intense and every single one of my pleasure centers seemed to be hit at once, with such perfect accuracy.

"Oh god... oh fuck..." I babbled, cursing over and over. My whole body seized up and I jerked hard between them and came, my clit twitching under the toy. Neither Wanda nor Natasha eased up though. If anything Natasha seemed to start to fuck my ass harder. Wanda turned the toy up and pressed her teeth down on my nipples.

I came again, my toes curling and my hips jerking. My belly bumped into Wanda's but even still they didn't stop. Wanda turned up the vibe and I screamed - my third orgasm hitting me hard.

They both stopped and kissed me softly as they let that last orgasm shudder through me. "Natasha's turn," Wanda said.

I moved behind Natasha and took a thin g-spot vibrator from the collection. Wanda took the other suction vibrator and applied the gel to Natasha's clit as she kissed her deeply. I kissed Natasha's neck and lubed up the vibrator.

As Wanda pressed her vibrator between Natasha's fold, searching for her clit, I sunk the g-spot vibe into Natasha's cunt. I fucked her with it as Wanda held the other vibe on Natasha's clit. Natasha rutted her hips slowly between us, moaning into Wanda's lips. I sped up my pace, angling the toy so it would hit her g-spot and vibrate against it.

The sounds Natasha made kept getting louder and more primal. She jerked between us and came gushing onto my hand. We kept going, fucking her with the toys, kissing her neck and breasts. Her skin became flush and sweat clung to it. She came again, and even as that orgasm rocked through her a third hit, making her whole body shake.

"Stop, stop..." she begged and Wanda and I took the toys away immediately. They were both a sticky mess and we put them with the others to clean up. The three of us lay back. Wanda and I giggled as Natasha panted between us.

"Shit," she sighed. "Why don't we do girls' time more often?"

"I don't know," I said, rolling over and kissing her shoulder. "But we definitely should."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

12.5K 584 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...
8.4K 386 9
(Part 2 of my saving and raising a spider series.) The avengers thought things would get better once Peter had moved into the tower. He was safe, pro...
59.7K 2.3K 39
-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- Before they met Elly, nine heroes followed a path that led them to a life they chose to share together. This is the story of...
50.3K 1.8K 49
~ 18+ MINORS DNI ~ Almost 40 years after Elise Cooper first crashed into Natasha Romanoff outside the library at Columbia University, she and the Ave...