𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 - k.bakugou

Por babimilky

"So you're his daughter.." "Yes I am, now are you going to kill me because I'm some kind of prize to you?" ... Más

A/N must read
PROLOUGE
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

501 26 10
Por babimilky

CW; this chapter is VERY graphic. MINORS PLEASE LEAVE NOW, this is for your safety. If anyone is uncomfortable with the mentions of blood or gets easily triggered, you may skip this chapter. Thank you.

Aizawa walked into his now empty home. He wasn't greeted with the smallest smile coming from the kitchen or couch. It was silent, too silent for his liking.

"hey shota, we can stay at mines for the night if you want.." Hizashi suggested as he walked in his friends house.

Hizashi watched Aizawa walk towards the kitchen, plopping down in a chair, keeping his gaze down to his lap. His eyes were swollen and his nose was stuffy from all the crying. His knuckles were damaged, dry blood covered his fingers. He was so mad that all he could do was punch the wall or even the floor. He was mad at himself.

"..let me go get something to clean you up" Hizashi said as he walked towards the restroom that was downstairs, walked back out with cotton balls and alcohol alcohol with a few bandaids since it was the only thing they had.

"don't touch me" Aizawa pushed away the blonde who reached out for his hand.

"Shota, it'll get infected–"

Aizawa walked past his friend, on his way to the bathroom as he threw his clothes out the hallway. Soon the shower head was turned on.

Hizashi ended up dialing Nemuri to come over and help their friend. She agreed and told him that she would arrive in a few minutes since she wasn't far from their home. He also missed the girl already. Hizashi always had his moments with y/n. It made him tear up at the thought of her feeling scared and alone in the hands of that bastard that took her away. He didn't forget about Bakugou, but he knew that his student was the type to not loose. Every time he thought about y/n, he just broke down. Thinking of how scared she must be feeling, not knowing what Jason could do to her.

He was scared.

Nemuri soon walked into the house as she carried a bag of food, even if she knew that Shota wouldn't eat. She walked over to Hizashi and sat down next to him, quickly wrapping her arms around her friend.

"its okay..shh.. its okay" she sniffed. Tears trickling down her chin, falling down to Hizashi's shirt.

"He keeps blaming himself for it!" he cried. It pained the both of them to see Aizawa in the state he's in. They understand why and they want to give him time but it hurts to see their friend breaking himself.

"we'll talk to him, we'll bring them back" her voice cracked.

🤍

Y/n gasped for air as the plastic bag on her head was snatched off. Her arms hurt, her legs fell asleep for how long she has been sat down.

"was the bag necessary?"

"never know what she would do.."

The girl looked up to meet a man with blue hair and red eyes. He seemed to have a hand as a mask. He sat down on the chair in front of her, they were in an empty room. It was too familiar. She hated it, she wanted to leave.

"so you're the reapers daughter." the man leaned back on his seat as he stared at her. His gaze was strong, she could already feel the frown behind his mask. "how old is she?"

"I'm guessing that'll she be sixteen soon"

y/n hesitantly looked at the male that stood behind her, one of his large and heavy hands rested on her shoulder while the other one gripped onto her hair.

"i think you already know who i am, Kaneki"

"...you're Shigaraki.."

"so she talks!" Jason exclaimed as he raised his arms up. He walked around her as he kept his eyes on her, standing besides Shigaraki.

"we're gonna have fun with you." Jason grinned as he stared at the girl up and down.

"we? you're and idiot if you think i'll even touch this girl!" Shigaraki moved away from Jason, walking towards the door.

"aw come one Shigaraki, its not what you think!"

"don't care. i don't want to play you're stupid game. besides, you were the one who wanted the girl not me, i have better things to do." Shigaraki disappeared behind the door, leaver Jason and he girl alone.

Jason grunted and walked towards a table he had set up, chains, knives, a iron bat, and a bucket. He picked he bucket up a long with a silver tool, thats what made her squirm against the chair, trying to break out of the chains she was in.

"brings back memories huh. Oh how i've been dying for this moment"

🤍

Sero walked into the waiting room where the rest of his friends stayed. They were all worried for their other friends who had gotten injured. Mina rested her head on Jirou's shoulder as they kept heir gaze on the floor.

Kirishima sat down next to Shoji who only needed his arms bandaged up. Kaminari kept pacing around the room. He had the other visitors eyes on him. Kirishima walked over to Denki and sat him down with him, shushing him and trying to distract him with games. Todoroki was the one who kept going to the main desk and kept asking the nurse of they had any news from Midoriya.

Midoriya hasn't woken up and a day has passed already. Ochaco walked inside the hospital and ran towards the group.

"anything yet?" she asked as sat down next to Hagakure.

Shoji shook his head, "nothing new. his mom just walked into his room."

"i feel awful for her!" Hagakure hugged Ochaco. "anything from Yaomomo?" Ochaco asked.

"they said she woke up a few minutes ago, but they're giving her time to recover from her injuries. she did get hit pretty hard in the head" Kirishima responded.

Ochaco sighed in relief. She was glad that at least one of her friends were okay. Now they just had to be patient with Deku.

"how about.. Kane–", a hand was placed on Ochaco's mouth, preventing her from mentioning one of their friends who is still missing.

"sorry.." Jirou softly spoke as she removed her hand. She looked back at Kaminari who walked over with Kirishima to get something to drink.

"for now we shouldn't mention Bakugou nor Kaneki in front of our classmates. Especially Kaminari who seems to be more interested in their case. Apologies Uraraka." Iida passed her a cup of water.

Now she understood Jirou's reaction. She did notice that Kaminari looked distracted the whole time. After all, he is one of Kaneki's closest friends along with Todoroki. Even if Todoroki was her friend, he had faith in Kaneki. He believed in her.

"no, i'm the one who should be sorry.. from now on i wont mention them i promise."

🤍

It has been two days since the kidnapping. The school was canceled for the next few days. In those two days, Aizawa has been depressed. He won't eat and would barely clean his house. He knew he could do it all alone, but it wasn't the same. Whenever he tried to do the simplest things all he can do is sob. If he walked past the girls room, he would break down. He ended up sleeping in the girls room.

Hizashi and Nemuri tried to convince him to at least clean, and promised him to help him around. Aizawa would end up turning around in the bed, his back facing them. They noticed that he would end up checking his phone, as if waiting for something.

The truth is that he was actually waiting. He was hoping to get a call from Jason, he knew it had to be him. Muscular has mentioned that him and Jason had been working with the villains. Jason was the type to leave clues, as if he wanted the police to find him. In reality he would end up planning a trap and will easily get away.

Aizawa's phone began to vibrate, a call from Tsukauchi.

"Eraserhead!"

Aizawa placed the phone on speaker before laying it back down on the cold white sheets. "Tsukauchi.."

"we found the League of Villains hideout"

Thats all Aizawa needed to hear. He quickly walked out the house, leaving his keys behind with Hizashi and Nemuri calling out for him. Of course they ended up chasing after him, but Aizawa was faster.

They ended up stopping by Tsukauchi's office where he talked with a few other Pro's by a screen.

Tsukauchi explained the plan to everyone. Aizawa tried not to mention the part where he was told that he would end up being with Vlad and Nezu talking to the news reporters. All Might would of course be part of the plan but he was the one who would have to jump in, having the LOV get distracted for a few seconds.

Aizawa didn't want to wait, he wanted to do it immediately. Knowing that he had to be on a big screen talking about the incident instead of saving his kid really angered him.

"Eraserhead, trust us. We will rescue Kaneki, a long with your other student." Tsukauchi turned to face Aizawa after he ended the call.

Tsukauchi knew how to do his job, thats what made Aizawa trust him. He never doubted the mans ideas.

"arrest the bastard who took them. if you don't catch him than I will."

Hizashi placed hi hand on his friends shoulder, "they'll find them Eraserhead! you'll get your kid back by today"

🤍

y/n threw her head back as she let out a bloodcurdling scream. Her throat began to hurt, but it didn't hurt as much as the pain that ran through her entire body. She was blindfolded, but she could already see the amount of blood that ran down her now cold skin.

"yes, yes, i want you to fill this bucket to the brim!" Jason chuckled as he trailed the edges of the knife down her leg, while his other hand held onto her foot that spilled blood into the bucket.

"fi— five hundred... eighty three!" she sobbed as she got injected again with Rc suppressants. Those injections causing y/n to not be able to use her quirk, easier for Jason's play.

"good, good. it has been two straight days, and no one has came to rescue you. not even you're so called owners" Jason grinned behind his hockey-mask.

y/n lifted her foot from his hand, she made the move to kick him in his face, but he was quick enough to hold onto her ankle. "watch it! you should be glad that its me doing this shit. trust me i know what i'm doing!" he yelled at her as he gripped tighter on ankle, causing her to cry out.

"my master would've killed you! but I'm teaching you a lesson Kaneki.. behave now."

Jason moved the bucket away from her, his tight grip on her loosened, caressing the now bruised skin. "you just tried to kick me didn't you?" he grinned, moving the knife towards her foot.

"no! p–please, i wo–won't do it again! have mercy" her voice cracked at the end. She struggled to move her foot away from the shiny object.

Jason once again gripped on her ankle, pulling it towards him and the knife in his other hand, slicing the back part of her ankle open (the tibias posterior). The burning and throbbing sensation flowing through her body caused her back to arch and let out another scream.

"shh, shh, i know sweat heart. this is for the both of us, now lets finish up with the other one." Jason dropped her now useless ankle, catching the other one that trembled under his palm. "you know... you'll get rewarded for good behavior!" he sliced the other one.

y/n shook her head as tears ran down her red cheeks, she cried and cried every minute of Jason's so called 'play'. She wanted him to kill her, she was so tired.

"just kill me....please.." her chin was grabbed by rough hands, tilting her head to the side as she heard Jason's heavy breathing. Hers becoming heavier too.

"...dinner's ready.." he scoffed as he shoved her fingers down her throat, he ignored the choking sounds coming from her. "eat it Kaneki!" Jason laughed as he made her eat herself. The only reason why he is doing so is for her to regrow her toes and nails, cutting them off again and again.

y/n gagged but was forced to swallow the 'food'. She began to remember how Jason did the same thing back when she was in the Yakuza's hideout. How he would slice her skin open until it scarred.

"this place looks so soft.." jason moved he knife down to her jaw, then up to her cheek. "maybe you and your owner could have matching scars! how does that sound?" he laughed as he teasingly moved the knife up and down her right cheek, careful to not actually not cut her, he just wanted to give her a little scare.

"please! just kill me!" she yelled, and that wasn't good. Jason gripped onto her white locks and pulling her head back.

"stupid bitch, now you really pissed me off!" he placed the edge of the knife on her cheek, added pressure onto her cheek causing blood to leak. He didn't move his hand.

"should i move up or down?" Jason breathed. He never got a response, but the sound of explosions in the background. He grunted and moved the knife down to her jaw, a long red line starting from her cheek down to the side of her neck.

"time for your break!" he rubbed his hands together, dropping the knife next to her. Jason grabbed the blindfold and removed it from the girls eyes. Her lashes were drenched with tears that rolled down to her cheeks. She bit her lip to prevent the whimpers from coming out of her mouth.

Jason walked over to the door and stepped out, he began to talk to someone outside before leaving. Another tall male walked in with a bucket filled with water and a mop in his hand.

"damn.." they said.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

607K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
102K 2.4K 22
It was just another "normal" day for Izuku Midoriya. Getting beaten down by his fellow classmates and former childhood friend for wanting to be a her...
2.1M 59.2K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
88.3K 3.1K 46
In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball at her and she has to start over and fi...