des tout cotes, k. bakugo

By -rintoons

❝ guess the universe wants us together❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╭ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ⋆ ★ ┆in which y/n keeps ┆running... More

𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦
1 - airport
2 - take flight
3 - now arriving in musutafu
4 - welcome wagon
5 - papillon
6 - bandaids, sunsets, and introductions
7 - how to tie a tie
8 - bakubedroom
9 - deja vu
10 - festival
11 - downpour
12 - forts and fuzziness
13 - cat cafe
14 - kitten sneeze
15 - movie night
16 - late nights
17 - choose your character
18 - accidents
19 - food wars
20 - adventure time
21 - hot rocks
23 - authentic
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐂

22 - aphrodisiac

1.5K 85 94
By -rintoons

chapter 22

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

THE DOOR TO THE BATHROOM OPENED to reveal Bakugo drying his hair with a towel, drops of water dripping down his back.

"You can go shower now, stinky," He mumbled as he brushed his teeth, smirking and beckoning to y/n.

y/n twisted up his wet shirt (from the spring) and hit him with it, the fabric making a whipping sound. "OW—" Bakugo grunted, rubbing his side.

"Theres a lot more where that came from!" y/n yelled as she entered the bathroom, her immediately recoiling. "DAMN- How hot is the water you're showering in??" she shrieked, a front of hot air smacking her in the face when she opened the door.

The boy snorted, watching y/n wave her hand around to fend off the steam protruding from the room. "You must be getting yourself ready for hell," y/n smirked, closing the door hastily when Bakugo grabbed a towel a threatened to throw it.

He fountained some water in his mouth out of a water bottle and gargled it, spitting it out once he successfully swished away all the toothpaste.

There was a knock at the door that made Bakugo jump, him grumbling while moving towards the door. When he opened the door, the was a short, elderly woman standing there with a cart full of food.

"Room service!" She exclaimed cheerily. "Oh, what a handsome boy you are," she cooed, reaching up and pinching Bakugo's cheeks. "Eat up and grow strong, okay, Young Man?"

"Uh.. Yeah," Bakugo said, bowing perfunctorily. "Thanks."

The old woman nodded and pushed the car towards him before turning around and going down the hall, picking up a wrapper and huffing angrily, mumbling under her breath about ungrateful people.

Bakugo blinked at the array of foods on the cart before pulling it into the room and sitting on the edge of the bed.

He grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, the screen flickering on to a cartoon, Bakugo snorting when he saw a child fall on his face.

"What am I doing with my life?" He shook his head, sighing.

Suddenly, y/n bursted out of the bathroom, singing loudly and twirling around. She came to a stop at the cart of food, her eyes twinkling, "Ahh, food!!" She exclaimed.

A gasp left her lips, "Are those strawberries?? Ugh could this night get any better?" She sighed dreamily, flopping on the bed beside Bakugo, leaving her own bed to its lonesome.

She noticed Bakugo was staring at her. "Heyy, how you doing...?" She asked awkwardly.

Bakugo sputtered, shaking his head. "You're stupid."

"I know you are but what am I?" y/n smirked playfully.

"Shut up, you act like child," he huffed, leaning on his elbows as he veered his attention to the TV.

y/n gasped, "Ooh, we should play Uno! I wanna play Uno."

*I know Uno is an American game... but

Bakugo raised an eyebrow at her, "You brought Uno?"

....

.........

...............

.........

"Well we were supposed to play it on the train but somebody let me fall asleep," y/n snapped, digging in her bag for the box of cards.

"You would've defenestrated me if I woke you up," Bakugo scowled, upset he was getting blamed for her faults.

".... Touche.." y/n snickered, finally pulling out a stack of cards with a "Huzzah!"

*Good point; Acknowledgement of a clever point

The two of them found comfortable positions to sit in, y/n crossing her legs over one another while Bakugo simply crossed one leg under his thigh and brought one of his knees to his chest.

y/n dealt the cards, sliding one across the bed alternately until they both had 7 cards.

They played for a few minutes, the game going smoothly. y/n had shouted "Uno!" when she had only one card left, proud that she remembered to do so. She reached over and grabbed a strawberry while Bakugo put down his card.

The girl bit the end, keeping it in her mouth as she turned back to the pile. y/n froze, her gaze landing on the +4 now on the pile. She looked at Bakugo, then back down, her jaw dropping and the strawberry falling out.

Bakugo stifled a laugh, nonchalantly beginning to stack up the +4 with +2s.

The room was quiet, y/n watching Bakugo stack until he had only one card left.

"Uno."

She blinked, looking up at him, her mouth parted in horror. "Are you... fucking kidding me??" She gasped, picking up the stack of cards he put down. "Katsuki that was 3 +4s and 2 +2s! That's 16 cards!!"

"Correct," Bakugo said calmly, beginning to take cards out of the draw pile to hand to y/n.

"Oh why you—" y/n leapt on Bakugo, tackling him into the bed. Bakugo finally let out the laugh he'd been holding, failing to contain it any longer. y/n tried to strangle him with a pillow, muffling his laughs.

"y/n- y/n you can't kill me," Bakugo giggled, taking the pillow from y/n who was straddling him, her angry eyes boring into his.

"I can try!"

Bakugo shook his head, smiling and smushing her cheeks, "That was phase 1 of my revenge."

She frowned and turned her head away and out of his grip, tilting her body sideways and flopping onto the bed next to him.

"Revenge for what, exactly?" y/n asked incredulously, unable to think of any reason as to why somebody would do something so horrid.

"For being mean to me earlier," Bakugo said distastefully, grabbing a strawberry and bringing it to her lips, y/n biting it decisively.

"When was I efer mean to 'ou?" y/n asked with her mouth full, the butt of the strawberry protruding. She turned her body to face Bakugo, him continuing to stare at the ceiling before shooting her a look that screamed: "You know damn well..."

She chuckled, "Oh, come on that was just harmless fun," she said, reaching over go grab the can of whipped cream before leaning back on her elbows.

"Open," y/n said, Bakugo opening his mouth to let her squirt some whipped cream in. She filled his mouth with the fluffy cream to the brim, making Bakugo let out a muffled sound of alarm.

Snickering, y/n wiped some of the whipped cream that threatened to leak out of his mouth, her bringing her finger to her mouth and licking the cream off.

Bakugo looked at her, his mouth slightly parted out of surprise, then he deadpanned. "Stop it. You're doing that on purpose," he moued.

"Hm? Doing what on purpose, Katsuki?" The girl asked airily, her pretty lips once again wrapping around the strawberry, tinting them pink.

He rolled his eyes, annoyed at her nonchalance. Bakugo was getting tired of her teasing. She knew good and well what she was doing, but he too knew her well enough to know that she wouldn't be stopping any time soon.

y/n filled her mouth with whipped cream, smacking her lips on purpose. As much as Bakugo tried to ignore it, she only did it louder to catch his attention.

"y/n."

When y/n continued to smack and lick her lips loudly, Bakugo finally got fed up.

He got up so swiftly, y/n didn't realize the boy hovering over her until she felt the pressure of his hands pinning her down onto the bed.

"What did I say?" Bakugo asked, his voice frosty cold.

y/n let out a puff of air, her chest falling. "I don't know, what did you say?" She replied cheekily, causing Bakugo to scoff, his tongue skimming his inner cheek as he looked away from girl beneath him.

He felt y/n's warm breath on his neck, her eyeing the spot with hungry eyes. Bakugo suddenly grabbed y/n's face roughly, seeing as she began to lean in, and tilted her head up to look at him.

"Tell me something," Bakugo rumbled, his lips brushing against her ear as he leaned in. "Do you like me, y/n?"

y/n's breath hitched at the question. Of course she liked him. Why would he ask such a stupid question? But nothing came out. She opened her mouth to answer... but the words wouldn't come.

"Ehh?" The boy sounded curiously, his voice low. "Then..." Bakugo took y/n's chin in his hands, pulling her towards him. "If you can't tell me how you feel... I'll feel you for myself."

The touch of their lips together felt hot after hours of brazen teasing on both sides.

He kissed her so deeply y/n felt her knees grow weak, her ready to melt under his touch. She felt her stomach fill with heat at the way Bakugo nipped at her lips, eliciting a small yelp of pain out of her.

y/n's hands gripped Bakugo's shirt as he kissed down her neck, his lips moving at a painfully slow rate. He suddenly sucked harshly, y/n feeling the pinch of pressure and then his tongue running over the spot to soothe it.

"Katsu... you're gonna make a mark," y/n whined, knowing that the sight of her discolored skin would surely produce some questions.

She felt him smirk against her neck as he continued to pepper kisses along her jaw, inching closer to her lips with every one. "That's the point."

At one point, y/n got restless, unable to handle Bakugo's teasing and having a taste of her own medicine. The next time Bakugo moved near her lips, y/n deliberately turned her head, their lips meeting.

He smiled into the kiss, understanding that he riled her up. Bakugo greeted the intimate action with open arms, slipping his tongue into her already parted mouth.

They shared each others mouths, the faintest, sweet tastes of strawberry and whipped cream exploding on their tongues at the most random times.

Their bodies were pressed tightly against each other, feeling their heads fill with mist at the feel of each other's body heat. The slick sound of their tongues moving in unison only seemed to worsen their state of minds.

y/n moved out from under Bakugo, him taking her place as she sat on his lap and straddled him, Bakugo's back leaning against the headboard.

She locked her hips with his, immediately taking back custody of his lips, her pace fast and hungry. Bakugo placed his hands on either side of her hips, pressing her into him.

He felt her rub against him, the shocking feeling of the friction like electricity coursing through him. "Fuck-" Bakugo breathed, "What are you-" He was cut off by y/n biting his bottom lip, her smiling when she felt his breath hitch against her chest.

Bakugo kissed along y/n's collarbones as she slowly moved her hips with his, their heavy breaths filling the room.

They made out till their lips hurt and swelled, strangled, stray grunts escaping them.

"Do you... like me?" Bakugo asked once again between breaths.

y/n nodded, humming, her answer muffled with Bakugo's eager kisses.

"I do."

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

A/N :: i just found out that stacking draw cards was against the rules of uno.

i have been robbed.
my entire childhood was a lie.
i am upset 😭😔✊

#justiceforme

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...
544K 23.3K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. ✦ katsuki bakugo x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'snack' 𝙖 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 04...
51.2K 1.7K 28
❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 ❞ @midoriyasdad - completed ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° ❀° ┄───╮ where bakugo meets his match and falls for a new...
5.4K 369 19
𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ⋆₊ ❀ ¸࿐ ❛ ─── 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a descendant of a legendary quirk longs to separate...