We Found Love (W2S)

Por oopsiaccidently

From an insta post, to meeting in person. Follow Harry and Lacey on their cute little adventure to love. Sho... Más

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•

•39•

3.7K 29 20
Por oopsiaccidently

We Found Love - 39

Instagram

@LaceyT:

1,450,107,074 likes
nothin beats a bit o' pub golf x
274710 comments

Dressed in golf attire I was sat in Harry's apartment with Cal. 5 days later and I'm still mortified. We were just waiting for Cal to put his trainers on so we could go meet the others.

"Finally!" Harry sighed as Cal came back into the room now with his trainers on.

"Oh piss off." He laughed, rolling his eyes.

We all got up and headed out to meet the others at the first pub.

We were meeting Callum, Ethan and a few girls the boys were friends with.

I'm not to big on girls, the bitchiness, I can't be done with it.

"Hey!" They all beamed as we walked over to them once we reached the pub.

"Hey Lace!" Ethan said rushing over and pulling me into a hug.

"Hey! How are you!" I laughed into the hug.

"I'm great! Saw the drama, you okay?" He said.

"Yeah, all good champ." I smiled.

"Good, Lux is there." He said pointing to Lux who was joking around with Cal.

"Hey Calum!" I waved. He came over pulling me into a hug too.

"Hey you! How've you been?" He asked.

"Yeah, all good, you?" I asked taking a seat next to me.

Ethan sat on the other side of me, Harry and Cal sat with the girls who conveniently haven't even said a simple hello to me.

"Yeah, I'm good." He smiled. We made some small talk between the three of us, Cal ordering the round in.

"Okay, making it easy, pairs?" Ethan suggested.

"Yeah." Harry nodded.

"Okay, let me do the pair generator on my phone." He said. Popping all ten names in.

"Okay, Lux, your with Beth." He said. Nodding, he walked over to Who I now assume is Beth.

"Lola and Chloe. You're a pair. Ashley and Harry. Laura and Courtney, and last but certainly not least, Lacey and I." He said squeezing me into a side hug.

"Group photo first!" Cal called out.

All piling into a photo, a random bypassed snapped one of us all.

Instagram:

@calfreezy

401,385,168 likes
sesh
163730 comments

I was next to Ethan in the photo, his arms wrapped around my waist, us both pulling cheesy grins.

"Right, bevs are here!" Cal announced.

"You can do it in one, right?" I asked Ethan.

"Fuck yeah." He winked. Everyone's eyes on us, we necked our pints of cider back in one. "WHOLE IN ONE BABY!" He yelled as we both slammed our glasses down after our first drink.

Hitting him with a slick high five we watched the others.

"Gowarn Haroldddd!" Cal encouraged as he began necking his pint back.

"Hahahaha, I'm so sorry Harry; I just couldn't do it in one." Ashley said, hitting her hand off his chest as she laughed into him. Unnecessary.

Looking across at Ethan he knew what I was looking away from.

"To the next pub!" Ethan yelled once the girls had drank their drinks.

Walking next to Ethan, his arm slung around me, we snapped a quick selfie.

Instagram:

@LaceyT

283,829,384 likes
the bev partner in crime x
227399 comments

Arriving at the next pub, we had a bottle of corona.

Ethan and I on our second hole in one. Cal, Lux and Harry downing theirs in one, the girls all in 2/3.

————

We were reaching our last pub. I was ready to swing for Ashley. She was cuddling up to Harry who could barely walk. I haven't had chance to speak to him because she was literally latched to him.

Ethan and I were walking behind the group.

"I'm going to rip those shitty clip in extensions out in a minute." I said getting ready to bear enough square up to this girl.

"Lacey man." He doubled over in laughter.

"Huh? Who you calling a man?!" I said poking his chest.

"Oh your the best." He said slinging his arm around my shoulders still laughing.

"Hold me back, hold me back." I slurred quietly to Ethan pretending to box with my fists.

Ethan was in pieces, I was close.

"What are you to twats laughing at?" Cal slurred.

"This lass is top tier, top tier." Ethan said wiping his eyes.

"Shurrup." I said bopping his nose with my finger.

"Hurry up!" It's cold Beth whined.

"Oh shut the fuck up winging!" I shouted back. Oh my god, I said that out loud. Ethan fell to the floor, howling with laughter, Cal next to me clutching onto me, tears from the laughter very apparent on his face.

"Oh my god." I muttered as everyone turned to look back at me. I am not in a sober state.

Harry locked eyes with me, very drunk, smirking at me. The things I want to do to that boy.

We all managed to regain ourselves, entering the beer garden to the last pub.

Safe to say, the girls did not like me.

"Oh Harry. You're soooo funnnyyyy heheheh." Ashley flirted.

"Yo Cal, how many points is it if I Chuck my drink over someone?" I yelled out. Once again, Ethan was in stitches, Cal at the bar doubled over with laughter.

"If it's you Lace, no points!" He called back as he brought the drinks over.

"Oh goodie." I said to Ethan.

"Lux, take a pic please, I can't forgot my sesh with this one. You are different gravy." Ethan laughed.

Instagram:

@behzingagram:

169, 374,478 likes
this girl, she is different gravy
263905 comments

Laura and Courtney left, leaving me with good old Ashley, Beth, Chloe and Lola. Ethan, Cal and I had become the dream trio. Harry and Lux were currently being attacked by the girls.

"Oh em geee. Cal, Harry, Callum. Can we get a photo?" Lola giggled.

I am disgusted.

I looked at Ethan who didn't seem fazed at the fact he was left out. Me being left out didn't bother me, but Ethan. That's a joke.

"What about Ethan?" I spoke up.

"Oh yeah, can you take the picture Ethan?!" Chloe smiled handing him her phone.

"Oops." I said swatting Ethan's hand away causing her phone to drop to the floor.

Ethan's hand shot under my arms, tickling me. "You're such a hero." He laughed.

@callux:

487,463,740 likes
gang
272901 comments

@LaceyT:

572,374,373
the best x
474921 comments

Cal snapped a picture of Ethan and I, myself on his back getting a piggy back outside in the pub garden.

We were settled at the pub, all very drunk.

"How can you be with someone who is so flirtatious with your best friend. So disgusting if you ask me." Ashley said to Harry.

Ethan looked at me as he helped me down, we were both laughing, however instant mood change. I'm not now.

"That's it." I snapped. Picking up my glass of cider, I leant over the table, pouring the drink over Ashley's head.

"Oh my god! What the fuck!" She screamed, the entire garden staring across at us.

"Right, I have left you to literally flirt with my boyfriend this entire night, you have made me feel like utter shit. Will you fuck off!" I yelled.

"Woop, go Lacey!" Ethan cheered.

"Shut up Ethan!" Lux laughed.

"Lace, lets get you home." Harry laughed, standing up and coming round to me.

"Don't come sucking up to me Mr. I don't have the bottle to tell a girl to fuck off." I said pointedly, poking his chest with my finger.

"Attitude. I like it." He winked.

"Suck a toe Lewis." I said stomping off.

"Look, you made her cry." Ethan laughed as Cal and Callum joined us as we all stumbled out the pub.

"Shame." I sassed. "Club anyone?" I spoke up.

"Yeah go warn then." Cal laughed.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

101K 979 18
It all really did start in Ibiza. Just a short story x
12.3K 94 44
Love is a complex emotion. Not only can it bring us happiness and joy but it can also bring us pain, sadness and heartbreak. She was never looking f...
68.2K 842 27
'𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅' '𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓'
39K 327 43
Madelyn Walsh is a gamer and fashion loving girl. She posts YouTube videos and spends most of her time with her 2 best friends. One day at a concert...