des tout cotes, k. bakugo

By -rintoons

❝ guess the universe wants us together❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╭ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ⋆ ★ ┆in which y/n keeps ┆running... More

𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦
1 - airport
2 - take flight
3 - now arriving in musutafu
4 - welcome wagon
5 - papillon
6 - bandaids, sunsets, and introductions
7 - how to tie a tie
8 - bakubedroom
9 - deja vu
10 - festival
11 - downpour
12 - forts and fuzziness
13 - cat cafe
14 - kitten sneeze
15 - movie night
16 - late nights
17 - choose your character
18 - accidents
19 - food wars
21 - hot rocks
22 - aphrodisiac
23 - authentic
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐂

20 - adventure time

1.4K 81 60
By -rintoons

chapter 20

A/N :: uhh i didn't proof read lol

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

BAKUGO TRUDGED DOWN THE STAIRS, his hands buried in his pockets as he made his way to the kitchen. Mrs. Bakugo was in the kitchen making breakfast when Bakugo showed up behind her.

"Well don't just stand there, Katsuki, I know theres something you wanna say..." Mrs. Bakugo chuckled, seeing as the boy simply hovering behind her and watching her cook.

Bakugo chuffed, looking away and grumbling at his mother's pushiness. "I'll do it when I'm ready!"

Mrs. Bakugo shook her head, proceeding to pour the broth of the Miso Soup into a bowl and sprinkling green onions on top.

The boy behind her paced the room petulantly, trying to build up his courage.

"Hey, Old Hag?" He finally asked.

"Hm?" Mrs. Bakugo hummed while shaping the rice into little triangles.

"Can we... go mountain climbing next weekend...?" If their kitchen wasn't as quiet as it was, Bakugo's question surely would've gone unheard by his mother.

"Aw, Katsuki, why didn't you ask sooner?" Mrs. Bakugo asked. "Me and your dad already have something planned for next week." Her tone was sympathetic, seeing as Bakugo was the one to ask, which meant that be must've really wanted to go.

Bakugo didn't reply, but she could tell he was disappointed as his head hung low and he dug his hands further into his pockets.

"Why don't your friends? Or y/n? You guys seem to have gotten pretty close..." Mrs. Bakugo said, a cheeky grin gracing her lips.

"Shut up. Just forget it..." Bakugo grumbled, his brows furrowing as he stomped back up the stairs, his mom giggling when she noticed the redness creeping up the tips of his ears.

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

days later

y/n hummed cheerily as she skipped down the sidewalk, feeling airy as if her brain was filled with mist.

She knocked on the door, standing there and waiting. Her eyes wandered around, examining the tiny holes in the brick the house was made out of. y/n squinted, her eyes landing on a white patch in the wall.

"The fuck- when did they get a doorbell?" y/n mumbled to herself, a mischievous grin setting on her lips.

y/n put the pad of her pointer finger on the doorbell and pressed it, waiting a few second before relentlessly pushing the doorbell. She could hear the faint sound of it from inside of the house as she snickered to herself.

The girl continued to drive her finger onto the doorbell until the door of the house roughly swung open to reveal an agitated and drowsy Bakugo.

"Oh- were you sleeping? Oopsie had a poopsie...

Well, Rhiiise and Shiiinee~" She bellowed energetically, pushing past Bakugo and inviting herself in.

Bakugo looked at her, his eyes hard and lazy. "What.. the fuck are you doing here.. at 9 in the morning." His asseverating tone made y/n freeze mid-step."

"Oh... shit I guess I did forget to tell you..." she stated cautiously. "We're going mountain climbing!!"

"..... What."

"Yeah, Mitsuki called me and was like 'Katsuki wants to go mountain climbing but Masaru and I have something planned for that weekend so will you be a doll and accompany him?'" She mimicked Mrs. Bakugo in an exaggerated high-pitched voice.

"And me being the 'doll' that I am... agreed!"

"She told you about that? I'm gonna kill that hag!" He rasped, slumping down on the couch.

"Hey, don't get mad at her, Mitsuki has done nothing expect be a good mother to you!" y/n scolded, Bakugo scrunching up his nose at her motherly tone.

"Mitsuki? You call her Mitsuki?" Bakugo asked, looking perturbed. "When the fuck did you guys get that close?"

".... Next question," y/n smiled, avoiding telling Bakugo that her and his mother texted all thee time because they shared the same taste in entertainment; (music, movies, etc..)

"She told me that you're never the one to ask to go too..." y/n continued, the thought suddenly popping in her head. "Why do you wanna go so bad?"

........

.................

...........

.....

.........

"..... No reason... I just wanted to clear my mind..." Bakugo mumbled, his fingers— subconsciously— finding the edge of y/n's shirt and twiddling it.

"Whats on your mind?" y/n asked, her voice unusually soft and tender.

Bakugo's breath hitched, him momentarily pausing his twiddling. He looked away from y/n, her eyes following him intently as she noticed the light pink dusting his cheeks, barely noticeable.

".... You.."

y/n startled, her eyes widening. "M-Me...?" y/n said nervously, her voice low.

"Yes, you," Bakugo admitted knowingly, his tone making y/n seem dense.

"What about me?" She smirked, now fully embracing the situation and gaining impetus.

Bakugo stared at her, blinking. ".... Next question," he smiled.

y/n grinned brightly, nodding. She knew he would do that, yet she tried to make him talk anyway.

"Well, fine then!" she huffed, getting up and glouted down at Bakugo. "Hurry up and get ready!" She urged, beckoning him up.

Bakugo groaned, rolling his eyes. "I was trying to get away from you... not closer," he sulked, his grumble barely audible, and stood up irritably.

"Shut up!" y/n yelled authoritatively, her voice muffled from the walls of the stairs blocking the sound waves. "Don't make me come down there! I'll dress you myself if I have to!"

A jolt went through Bakugo's body, his cheeks heating. He pressed his hands on them, groaning. "SHUT UP, IM COMING, DAMN IT!" He yelled back, stomping up the stairs.

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

y/n's hand clasped around Bakugo's wrist, her pulling him into the train. Being as early as it was, there were very few people on the train so they had no issue finding seats.

They sat at a booth in a far corner of the train, the cool air from the open door flowing in before they slid closed.

"Theres a whole other booth, why do you have to sit next to me?" Bakugo asked, rolling his eyes when y/n put their bags in the other booth and slid in beside him.

"It is... an absolute honor to sit next to me. I know you wanna be close to me," y/n smirked, scooting even closer.

Bakugo looked at her, unblinking, and then down to the few centimeters that parted them. "Yeah, so come closer," he retorted, mimicking her smirk when y/n blinked.

"Tch... Shut up..." y/n moued, mumbling. She turned away from Bakugo, seemingly looking out of the window, where the train was now moving past a forest of skyscrapers.

y/n inched closer to Bakugo, him eyeing her and smiling. He suddenly put his hand on her head and gently pushed it onto his lap, y/n's breath hitching. It was the first time she'd had her head laying on any part of his body... while being fully conscious.

She covered her mouth to hide her smile, her eyes fluttering shut.

"Oh, hey... Your hair is different," Bakugo said his gaze fixed on her hair which was slicked in a low ponytail, her hair frizzier than usual as it puffs out.

"Mhm, I didn't want it to get in my face," y/n nodded, her eyes still closed.

"It looks... pretty," Bakugo said, his voice soft.

y/n grinned, her turning her body to lay on her back, Bakugo now looking directly at her. "Thank you, you look pretty too," she beamed.

Bakugo's eyes twinkled. It was like y/n was gleaming in the soft sunlight that illuminated her face when she shifted. He thought she looked so pretty.

"S-shut up... I'm not pretty," Bakugo muttered, looking away from y/n's eyes that seemed to enthrall him.

She put a hand to Bakugo's cheek and turned his face back to her. "You are, though." y/n watched as Bakugo's cheeks went pink, her giggling and wrapping her arms around his waist, nuzzling his stomach.

"Tch..." Bakugo scrunched his nose at her unusually soft behavior and resisted a grin. He coiled strands of her hair around his finger, watching as the girl fell asleep on his lap, her chest rising and falling peacefully.

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 369 19
𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ⋆₊ ❀ ¸࿐ ❛ ─── 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a descendant of a legendary quirk longs to separate...
1.2K 55 9
❊ ❝ 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑡...𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈!? ❞ ༻∘˚☆˚∘༺ ✰≫𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈/𝙽 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝟷𝚞𝚙𝚜 𝙺𝚊�...
903K 26.1K 65
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧...
45.9K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...