๐—–๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——'๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—›๐—ข๏ฟฝ...

By -angelsbqtch

kalynn koury. โ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐™จ๐™ช... More

๐—–๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——'๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐——
-one
-three
-four
-five
-six
-seven
-eight
-nine
-ten
-eleven
-twelve
-thirteen
-fourteen
-fifteen
-sixteen
-seventeen
-eighteen
-nineteen
-twenty
-twenty one
-twenty two
-twenty three
-twenty four
-twenty five
-twenty six
-twenty seven
-twenty eight
-twenty nine
-thirty
-thirty one
-thirty two
-thirty three
-playlist

-two

2.1K 40 18
By -angelsbqtch

MISSION COMPLETE!

chapter two.

real life;

     today was the day.

     today was the day that leila would go on a minecraft date with weston koury.

     of course, they both had agreed it was a platonic date. neither had any real attraction for each other. still, it was fun to entertain the idea of them being together.

    at least, the fans seemed to enjoy it.

    and, going on a virtual date with weston led leila to meet more people, which her brother, harrison, always complains she doesn't do enough.

   oh well, leila thought to herself. harry's stupid anyway.

   leila went through her morning routine (technically afternoon routine since she never wakes up before 11 o'clock). her shortish hair was wavy, a product of her flat iron, and her eyes glimmered in the natural light shining in through her window.

   she still had an hour left before the stream started.

twitter;

    theeleila @leilaharper
    my minecraft date is in an hour,,
    i'm nervy 😓😫😭
3.2k comments 1.7 retweets 10.1 likes

harrys_son @harrisonharper
i can't wait to watch my sister go on
her first date ever!
theeleila @leilaharper
can't wait to watch you fall off a cliff!
               username @user8
                i love an aggressive woman 😍

weston koury @againweston
don't be nervy bb 🥰😘
theeleila @leilaharper
ok thx bb <33333
             username @user1
awwww 🥺

kalynn @kalynnkoury
hehe
              username @user2
kalynns acting kinda sus ngl
          arisisgod @user13
i've said it once and i'll say it
again, vOTE HER OUT!1!1!1!1

username @user4
yessss!!! my fav streamers 😍

username @user5
    leila: ew men
also leila: wassup seggsy man wes10
/j
@theeleila liked this comment!

username @user6
shall i watch yet another loh date?
yes i shall.

aksel @aksually
smh leila deserves better than white
tiktok boy
                username @user7
"WHITE TIKTOK BOY" I CACKLED

kalynn @kalynnkoury
have a nice date! *laughs maniacally*
                  username @user8
me specifically looking for kalynns
comment: 👀

            weston koury @againweston
            i have a good feeling about this ;)

real life;

it was finally time.

leila sighed, sitting down in front of her computer.

it was finally time for the minecraft date with weston.

    leila felt nervous. her stomach was a mess of butterflies. not the cute kind either. these were the kind of butterflies that attacked each other. they were ruthless.

leila couldn't help but feel as if something was about to happen. something- not necessarily bad. just unexpected.

shrugging to herself, she clicked the go live button.

she knew it wasn't an actual date but it still felt like it. probably because there would be thousands of people watching as she embarrassed herself on a minecraft date with a 'white tiktok boy' as aksel so gracefully put it.

oh well.

what could go wrong? (lots)

leila's pink 'starting soon' screen popped up as the notification went out, more people joining the stream. chat was filled with excitement for the upcoming date, as well as some speculations about what may happen. leila didn't take the time to read it, instead pulling up discord.

weston's icon popped up and she quickly joined a call with the other.

"hello my wonderful starbursts," it was a nickname for her fans that leila came up with on the spot one day. it doesn't have any real meaning, other than the fact that she was craving some starbursts when she announced her fandoms name. "i'm here with weston! say hi, weston!"

on the other end of the call, weston grinned. "hi, weston!"

leila coughed, jokingly mumbling "idiot" over the noise.

weston let out an exaggerated offended noise and wiped a fake tear from his cheek. "we're already fighting, guys. i'm not sure about this date anymore," the dirty blonde boy told his stream.

pouting playfully, leila loaded up the minecraft world they'd be joining. "no! weston! it hasn't even been five minutes!" she objected.

backing away with his hand against his chest in faux hurt, weston shook his head. "no, leila. if you can't appreciate me-"

leila let out a laugh, quickly exclaiming "i appreciate you! stay here, i need views!"

weston pulled himself back to his desk, tucking a nonexistent piece of hair behind his ear shyly. "okay, i guess i'll stay for views." leila cheered from her room, her minecraft avatar crouching in the server.

the minecraft date spot was nice.

weston decided on having a picnic in a flowery forest biome. the red and white checkered blanket was stretched across the grass, just under where a cliff overhangs. lanterns were plastered everywhere you looked and, for a minecraft date, it was pretty cute.

chat was swooning over the date spot, where weston placed down a cake in front of himself and leila.

"did you do this all yourself?" leila asked incredulously, turning her minecraft avatar around and doing a full 360. she came back to look at westons crouching avatar as he threw a pink tulip at the other. "aww," she cooed, holding the pink flower.

"kalynn did most of it, actually. she made buy her an iced coffee for the manual labor," weston explained, sounding sad at the fact he was forced to buy his sister an iced coffee.

leila whistled, twisting around again. "damn, kalynn did a good fuckin job!" she commented enthusiastically, hitting the grass absentmindedly.

"a cookie, malady?" weston asked with a terrible accent, holding out a single cookie in his hand.

     leila imitated the accent. "why of course, kind sir!"

why was that actually good?
nice accent!
yass leila gettin it
speak like that more often lol

     chat went by quickly, only letting leila read a few before she zoned back into the date.

      after tossing leila the cookie, weston came closer, still in the checkered picnic blanket, and crouched. "a kiss, malady?" he asked, yet again with the accent.

     leila held back a laugh at the accent and question simultaneously being spoken through the discord call.

    "how could i not accept-" leila paused, watching the corner of her screen light up.

[kalynnkoury joined the game.]

    "huh-" both voices their confusion, only to be cut off by the telltale sound of tnt exploding. leila didn't have time to fully realize what was happening before she was being blown up, as well as weston and the small picnic spot.

    her screen turned to a faded red, the 'you died' message in big letters. shocked silence radiated throughout the call as leila and weston both stared at their screens. they could see the remains of the picnic spot, which was almost nothing. from what leila observed, there was a lot of tnt.

    stray blocks stuck in the air, floating in the most random places.

KALYNNNN
omg did she just-
HOW DID SHE BLOW UP THE WHOLE THING???
I KNEW KAYLNN WOULD DO SOMETHING
yes queen!!! obliterate their date
WTF JUST HAPPENED??

     "did kalynn just-" leila cut herself off with a loud laugh. oh my god, their date was blown up by tnt. it couldn't get better than this!

     "how did she blow us up?!" weston exclaimed over leila's loud cackling. "kalynn! how could you?!"

     "oh-" leila trued tp stop laughing, wiping a stray tear. "oh my god, dude. i fucking love your sister!" the brunette laughed again, hysterical as the silence on westons end continued. chat spammed 'dude' in the chat, mocking weston with the word.

     weston's mouth opened in disbelief, his jaw dropping dramatically-

    kalynn's laugh could be heard over discord. "you just got friend-zoned!" she yelled to her brother.

    a second later, leila quieted down and kalynn came into westons stream, peeking in through the door.

    the pregnant silence stretched on as everyone waited for kalynn's expected explanation. it's not everyday you crash your brothers platonic minecraft date by blowing him and his date up.

    silence, expectant glances, stares of disbelief, until-

    "mission complete." kalynn stated, loud enough for westons mic to pick up, before promptly exiting the room as mysteriously as she possibly could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 1.7K 29
๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’†, ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š'๐’—๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ "๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“?" "๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’”"
117K 1.9K 32
not just a craving. // weston koury x female reader (she/her pronouns) explicit language and content included #1 in westonkoury- 3/25/21 #1 in sinjin...
10K 158 19
[mature content, mature language] i hate giving the story line away in the description, so pls read! <3
9K 452 55
Being gay is hard. Like really hard. Especially for a socially awkward introvert like Queen, who grew up single for fear of being out there. When Que...