๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž |...

็”ฑ EroticKisses

Cover Made by my good friend; Hxrlxxn Book One "๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข, ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
01:๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ
02 :๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
03 :๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก
04 :๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
05: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ž๐ฑ
06 : ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ
08: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐๐š๐ข๐ง
09 : ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ
10: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ
11: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
12: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
13: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐‚๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
14: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
15: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ
16: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
17: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
18: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
19: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
20: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
21: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ
22: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž
23: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
24: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐‹๐š๐›๐จ๐ซ
25: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐„๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ
27: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐2
28: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
29: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
30: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
Book 2

26: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ

64K 1.7K 1.7K
็”ฑ EroticKisses

A/N: 🎶I went to the beach-eh, I went to get away🎶But it's hella cold.

BQOTD: How do you like my book so far? Would you read Book 2?

Btw; The way I'm pronouncing Aurelius's nickname is -->{A-rel}

This is how I will pronounce his full name --> {A-rel-i-us}

Seven Weeks Later
January

"Baby, Shhhh. Stop crying, mommy already fed you. I changed you a few minutes ago, What's wrong Josey?" I cooed to the crying Josephine as she wailed loudly, she cried her little eyes out.

I frowned a little looking over at my little boy who was quietly looking around and playing with his fingers in his mouth. Shaking my head from my rude thoughts of wishing Josey was as quiet as Aurel, I sigh.

"Amor I'm sorry. Baby shhhh."

I sighed and rocked Josey back in forth as I waited for Liam to come back with the bottom milk. I couldn't feed her breast milk because they've practically sucked me dry which has made my breasts sore. Looking down at my daughter I sighed at the satisfaction of my life now. I may have been nineteen but I had everything I wanted. Kids, a loving fiancee, and family and friends that I loved dearly.

"Okay, I got the milk!" Liam wheezed out of breath as he tried to catch his. His hand had the bottle and he quickly came over to Josey and me. "I know the twins like certain ones so I got princess the Similac. We're out of Gerber so tomorrow I'll go get some after work."

I nodded tiredly and handed her to him gently. "I'm sorry I'm making you buy all the formula. I wish I could breastfeed them — I really do. But I'm just so sore right now. My nipples hurt."

He smiled and connected the bottle to Josey's mouth making her shush immediately and gulp down the milk. "Baby it's okay I understand, You've been working so hard with them," He puckered his lips and kissed Josephine's head. "Principessa was just hungry, right?" He cooed.

I smiled and started to take off my shirt. Sliding the silk material off, it revealed my large breast. Liam licked his lips as he watched me strip from the bra, he intently stares at my very erect nipples that were soaking wet.

"Baby, you said your nipples are sore?" He repeated with a small smirk as he rocked Josey back and forth gently. "Daddy could help with that once he puts Josey to sleep." He mischievously smiled.

I caught on quickly and grinned at him. "Mommy would like that very much."

His smile curled with playfulness and he leaned forward, his attention focussed on my lips. "Daddy would like to do a lot more than just soothe your sore nipples," He leaned forward, his lips skimming mine softly. My eyes fluttered closed as I decided to make the next move. I captured his lips, kissing him softly and hungrily. He growled from the back of his throat and quickly pulled away resting his forehead against mine.

"I want to lick your pussy clean, I want to bury my fucking cock in that tight little cunt of yours..."

I moaned lowly and kissed him again deeply but the kiss was cut short with a small whimper from Josey which triggered a small whine from Aurelius.

I sighed and got up to get Aurelius.

Picking up my little boy, I held him close to my chest which caused him to unconsciously latched onto my nipple. "Oh baby, Mommy is sore."

Because he couldn't understand me he proceeded to suck. I sighed and began to rock him softly just to get him to go to sleep.

"It's okay baby, We got one asleep," Liam pointed out laying down a slumbering Josephine. I smiled and nodded happily.

Yep, I'm really living my dream life.

I rolled over onto Liam's bare chest, snuggling into the warm rock-solid flesh. I sighed contently and ran my hand to his pecks which were lightly peppered with chest hair. Gleaming with content, I kissed his chest with my lips softly.

He groaned out a throaty, raspy morning groan and encircled his arms around my naked waist. He grounded his hips into mine making me let out a soft, content, and sensual moan. "Good morning baby." He groaned.

"Liam..." I whined in a needy manner as I grounded my hips against his. His cock was nestled right at my opening and I lifted my hips, slowly sliding him into my wet heat, letting a prolonged moan blunder from my lips.

"Oh baby, I've got work." He groaned digging his nails into my hips as he began to thrust his hips up into my soaking heat.

"But I'm horny now, don't you want to fuck me papi?" I seductively whispered before sitting up on him so I was straddling him, moaning. I arched my back settling my hands on his shoulders as I started to ride him slowly.

"Papi wants to fuck your pretty pussy, more than anything," He threw his head back into the pillow groaning through clenched teeth. "But he's got to work, bab — Oh fuck, do it again for daddy."

I clenched around him hard as I felt him sink into my cunt. His thick, lengthy, ten inches thrusting inside me deeply, lashing against my throbbing g-spot as I hoisted and plunged my hips repeatedly meeting his rough, intense momentum. I tightened my lower section repeatedly as he thursted hard into my aching pussy, I moaned loudly when I started to squirt a little.

I caressed my bouncing breasts as bliss and pleasure took possession of my severely aroused body. My body became familiar with the feeling of my radiant climax, I moaned.

"Oh fuck! Baby, I'm so-" Liam's hands fastened around my mouth, capturing my boisterous moans, muffling them behind his callous palms. I came hard around him, my core clenching roughly as he groaned out splurts curse words. "Baby fuck, you're going to wake the rest of the house." He rasped as he started to jerk his hips more into mine wild and fiercely. "Shit! Fuuuuuuck." He quickly pulled out after and came all over my ass.

I let out a loud moan at the feeling of him pulling out, my body withdrew from the loss of him inside me. I clasped on his chest as I tried to catch my erratic breath. "Good morning," I rasped leaning up to connect Liam's plump lips with mine in a soft, slow, loving kiss.

"Good Morning Chanel," He replied returning the kiss in equal passion.

I smiled and pulled away, sitting my spent body up on top of his. "Baby," I pouted again looking down at his soaked cock and the sheets beneath it. "I-I did it again."

He chuckled and shook his head pulling me into a warm, loving hug. "I told you it was fine, I like that you're a squirter. It's hot."

I blushed profusely and rolled my eyes as I playfully hit his chest, my teeth clamped into my bottom lip — biting back a smirk. He chuckled, taking his hand and bring it to my face. He softly traced my cheek with his fingertips slowly tracing my curves down to my naked chest. "How are your nipples feeling today?"

My cheeks felt hotter and I shook my head. "There fin-"

Suddenly the door opened and the sound of Josephine sobbing filled the room. "Hey! Can you fuck another time?" Nico walked in with an apron fastened around his naked torso, reading 'This guy rubs his own meat'. I stifle back a small laugh at his apron and extend my arms out to receive my little weeping baby. I gradually take her into my cozy arms cradling her softly — not caring if I'm naked in front of Nico.

"Have I mentioned how much I love your tits? Those babies are lucky." Nico snickers staring right at my naked chest.

"Nicolas." Liam growled warningly covering Josephine and my chest, my little girl who hungrily sucked my nipple. "Watch your mouth, Nicholas. She's my wife."

"Oh come on, the first name?" He chuckles.

My stomach had butterflies from hearing him say that. His wife. I shake my head, cradling Josey closer to me in a warm, cozy hug. "Is Aurelius up yet? I know I have to feed him too."

Nico's eyes continue to stare directly at my chest, completely ignoring my question and his brother's warnings. "Nico. My eyes are up here."

"I know, but my eyes are down there." He cheekily replies with a grin. I scoff and roll my eyes playfully turning my attention back to my daughter. She pulled away, her lips still soaked as she looks up and smiles a tiny grin at me. She lifts her arm towards my face and I lower my head, connecting my lips with the soft skin of her tiny hand. She softly clenches her hand around my bottom lip, tugging it softly causing a giggle to spill from me.

I smile widely. "That's mommy's lip," I cooed kissing her forehead. Her smile expands and she places her hand on my cheek with curiosity swirling in her big eyes. "Your so beautiful, You've got some of daddy's face." My insides swirl as I study my daughter.

Liam said she looked a lot like me, but looking at her now, she looked a lot like him. Her jawline and the small dimples imprinted in her chubby cheeks. Her long, faint eyelashes and the hint of blue in her eyes. She was perfect.

"There's my little man!" I hear Liam exclaim. Turning I see he's already out of bed and in his crisp, neat black suit with his hair gelled back. He reaches out to take our son, Aurelius, from Nico. "Hey little man, daddy's about to go to work. But he'll see you later okay?" He smiles brightly and kisses his son's forehead before turning to me.

He sits him over my covered lap comfortably before crouching. "I've gotta go, baby," He whispers before capturing my lips in a short but sweet kiss.

I blink slowly and smile, taking my hand and placing it on his cheek. His stubble tickles my palm as a caress him. "I know, go close the deal. You worked hard to get there especially with Mr. Giovanni."

He smiles, his dimples resembling Josey's. He leans up to kiss me again, small groans coming from his throat. His minty breath stinging my tongue as I suck his bottom lip into my mouth soft and gently. "I could always tell him to reschedule, I mean I have a family now, he'll-"

"No, you've been on this for months Liam. Go and close that deal. I'll be fine, if I need help I could call Maeve or my parents. And I've got Brooks and Rogers." I reassure him with a smile, cutting him out.

He sighs deeply and nods reluctantly, going for another kiss. This time it's slow. His lips slowly moving against my lips as mine mimic his slow, sensual movements. Finally pulling away, he leans his forehead against mine breathing hard. "How did I get so lucky."

I giggle with a playful shrug. "I was a...puta...before I met you. I just happen to change for the better."

"I think it was a gracious change," He retorts. Sighing he kisses me again making me giggle and pull away, his eyes stare deeply into mine, inspecting me.

"What?" I chuckle shaking my head

What have you done to me, Chanel Marbella soon-to-be DeLuca."

"You've made me complete. Liam Angelo DeLuca," My thumb sweeps over his bottom lip slowly. "And I love you." I whispered quietly.

"I love you more than you could ever imagine." He leans up and smiles down at Josephine who is staring back at him with a big, matching dimple, smile. "And I love you babygirl. You and your brother," He gets up, pulling his pants right with him. "Be good for mommy."

۞

۞

I bit back a grin as I sat back in my office chair thinking about what I had at home. I was a happy man with a family, and a soon-to-be wife. Chuckling, I shook my head and set my desk together, gathering the spread-out papers and pens before sitting them in their correct position. My phone dinged, lighting up the screen revealing the hospital picture of Chanel, Me, Josey, and Aurel when I finally got him back.

I sighed and looked at the text which was sent by my one and only.

Bambina💕: Our babies have been taken care of, Don't forget to buy formula, I love you, and good luck!

Me: Thank you for the reminder baby. I love you too, and thanks.

I smile seeing a picture of the twins laying next to each other on our bed, sleeping away comfortably.

"Mr. DeLuca?" I hear Charlotte's voice from behind my office door. Groaning I slide my chair out from under the desk and quickly walk over to the door.

"Yes, Ms. Candice?" I answer back in a professional tone. She looks up at me considering I tower over her short, lanky figure.

"I was letting you know that Linda will not be coming in. She says one of her kids has the flu."

I nod in understanding. "Send her my regards and tell her she's got the rest of the week off."

Charlotte furrows her brows and pouts her bottom lip out. "Who will run your lobby? Linda's your personal assistant, she's supposed to be at your beck and call."

"Well yes but I'm a man with kids, I could quite understand if my kids were sick, so I'm letting her have the week off. Influenza is a very serious virus, especially during the winter Ms. Candice. So she must be with her kids, it's only right and fair." Raising a brow, I study her annoyed expression. "Problem? Ms. Candice."

She rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "I see your...mistress had your baby. How's that going?"

I chuckle and lean against the door shaking my head in amusement. "I'm sure you've heard, She's my fiancee. It's going lovely."

"Baby's name?" She laughs throwing her head back. "I must say, the press hasn't gotten much on the kid. No name. No date on when it was born. You've done a good job hiding everything."

I smile and nod curtly. "Yes well, I'm a man of business and many other things. And there's two, not one. Josephine and Aurelius are what we came up with."

"Ah, a son and daughter. What the package." She sarcastically euthanizes.

I look down at my watch seeing it was almost time to meet with Giovanni. "Ms. Candice, is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Actually yes, Vincent Giovanni has arrived. Waiting in the lobby to be exact." She purs with a smile.

I hum with a nod. "Send him in."

She nods and turns to walk away before I call her again. "Ms. Candice, to answer your question earlier, you'll be running downstairs and upstairs. So wear something more...loose and comfortable this week, you'll need it."

She rolls her eyes and sashays away, swaying her none existing hips.

I leave my door open and return to my desk. Settling myself in the chair, I pull out the contract and set it neatly on my desk. Hearing footsteps I smile and stand up.

"Mr. DeLuca, it's lovely to see you again." His deep voice chuckles into the room.

"Yes, it is, Cousin." I smile back at the intimidating, gruff older man.

Vincent Giovanni was my oldest and only cousin on my dad's side. He happens to become a successful businessman like myself but settled in our motherland, Italy. He was only four years older than me and still acted as if he were in his early twenties.

"It's good to do business as well with you. I'm sorry for the long delay, My daughter has been...disobedient lately but I'm glad to finally be able to fly over and sort things out with you." He says taking a seat in the chair before me.

I smile and shake my head. "Phina still as while as ever?"

He groans and rubs his hands over his face. "Seraphina is just like her mother, a pain in the ass."

I chuckled shaking my head at my Cousin. "But she's your pain in the ass."

"Haha," He laughs sarcastically. "I've heard things about you though," He smiles and leans forward with a shit-eating grin. "So before we get into business, who is this bella signora that you have...acquired."
{Translation: Beautiful lady}

Now it's my turn to groan.

"Nat told you?"

He chuckles and nods. "Who else other than your Psychic sister."

"Haha," I laugh sarcastically. "I might as well tell you."

"Be my guest, share away."

I sighed leaning back in my chair as I think of a simple way to tell him. "She's younger than me..." I start.

Vincent's smile widens into a smirk. "How young?"

"Well she's nineteen now...but I'll say eighteen."

"Eighteen what? Inches?" He snickers childishly.

"No dick. Our age gap is eighteen."

He nods his head slowly as if he trying to comprehend.

"And I met her tens months ago. She's a really good person, she's mature for her age and she's caring..."

"There's more?" He asked cocking up one of his thick brows.

"Yes, I got her pregnant shortly after our encounters. She just had the twins about two weeks ago."

"Are you serious?"

I smile proudly and nod. "Yes, we're getting married."

"All I have to say is I'm happy for you. Do I have another niece or nephew?"

"Actually we got lucky and had both." I grin taking my phone and showing him the picture.

"You are a very lucky man Cousin. You have a beautiful woman and kids. When can I see them?"

I shrug and drop my phone on the hardwood desk. "How long are you here?"

"I have arrived just this morning, I stay for three days before doing back."

I nod. "Perfect, you can stay at my house and meet them. Everyone's staying there considering Chanel just had the babies and might need help. The girls are enthusiastic."

"Assoluto! It's settled. Now, back to-"

A knock interrupts him and I groan, standing to my feet and walking towards the door. "Yes, Ms. Candice."

"I'm sorry to interrupt your meeting, I really am. I've come to inform you your father is here Mr. DeLuca."

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...