Love [Neal Cassidy || OUAT ||...

By bethanyjanebooks

After their return from the past and admitting their feelings, Alana and Neal try to find Tallahassee in Sto... More

Cast
1 - A Tale of Two Sisters
2 - A Tale of Two Sisters
3 - White Out
4 - White Out
5 - Rocky Road
6 - Rocky Road
7 - The Apprentice
8 - The Apprentice
9 - Breaking Glass
10 - Breaking Glass
11 - Family Business
12 - Family Business
13 - The Snow Queen
14 - The Snow Queen
15 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
16 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
17 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
18 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
19 - Fall
20 - Fall
21 - Shattered Sight
22 - Shattered Sight
24 - Heroes & Villians
25 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
26 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
27 - Unforgiven
28 - Unforgiven
29 - Enter the Dragon
30 - Enter the Dragon
31 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
32 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
33 - Best Laid Plans
34 - Best Laid Plans
35 - Sympathy for the De Vil
36 - Sympathy for the De Vil
37 - Lily
38 - Lily
39 - Falling for You (Orginial Ep: Mother)
40 - Falling for You (Original Ep: Mother)
41 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
42 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
43 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
44 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
Next Book

23 - Heroes & Villians

1K 22 0
By bethanyjanebooks

At the ice wall at the town line with Alana, Neal, Amy, Killian, Calla, Henry, Emma, Elsa, Anna and Kristoff.

"Wow, that is a lot of ice," Anna said.

"And it's time for it to come down," Elsa said, she walked toward the ice wall then she used her magic to take it down.

They all watched as the ice wall melted away and saw the red spray-painted line in its place.

"Okay. Now can we go back home?" Anna said as she walked towards the town line.

"Stop! Don't take another step! That's the town line," Alana said as she walked forward.

"Right. But I want to leave the town. Didn't I just say that?" Anna said.

"The wall may be down, but I sense that some of Ingrid's magic remains," Alana said as she cautiously reached out to push her hand over the town line but she was stopped by a barrier.

"Looks who's learning," Amy said.

"As I've been told... Can't fear it... Leaving this town has never been simple," Alana said.

"And Ingrid, she didn't change things. She wanted to be here alone with you, Alana and me," Emma looked at Elsa, "She wanted to make Storybrooke her ice castle, and clearly, she wanted to protect it," Emma said.

"So, how do we get back home?" Anna asked.

"Walking wouldn't get us there anyway. We're in a different realm," Elsa said.

"We need to find a portal," Amy said.

"Or magic beans or something," Neal said.

"Okay, not I'm lost," Kristoff said.

"Well, then let's get one of those things. We have to hurry," Anna looked at Amy, "Your daughter came through one, can you get another one?" Anna said.

"I wish I could the only people who can go through a portal I've made is Calla and... S...Someone else," Amy said.

"And we don't need to rush. We need to be careful. Arendelle will still be there while we figure this out," Elsa said.

"It might not," Anna looked at Kristoff, "Did we forget to tell her?" Anna said.

"A lot of stuff was going on," Kristoff said.

"Tell me what?" Elsa asked.

"What's happened, Anna?" Amy asked.

"Arendelle's been conquered... By Hans and his 12 brothers," Anna said.

"That doesn't sound good," Amy said.

"It's not," Anna said.

Elsa looked at the twins, "Emma, Alana, we need to find a way back... Now," Elsa said.

"We'll do our best," Emma said.

"Promise," Alana said.

Killian looked at everyone and he snuck away without them noticing.

Ar the pawnshop Mr Gold was holding Killian's heart in his head as he squeezed.

Killian groaned in pain, "They didn't leave. The Snow Queen screwed up the border. Once you cross, there's no c...coming back," Killian told him.

Mr Gold stopped squeezing, "If only the Snow Queen had succeeded... Everything would be much simpler," Mr Gold said.

"Yes. Perfect cover for your exit. But everybody survived. Sorry for the inconvenience," Killian said.

"What about our friends from Arendelle?" Mr Gold asked.

"Well, they're still searching for a portal back," Killian said.

"Well, that is a problem. Can't have that Anna running around town... And now Delphinia has all her memories back... That's more of a problem," Mr Gold said.

"They know, don't they? They know what you were doing, cleaving yourself from the dagger so you can leave with your power. Alana told me Belle confessed about knowing Anna... Phinia doesn't know everything about it does she?" Killian said.

"Still quite the supposition," Mr Gold said.

"Why else would you care? Anna's a danger to you if Delphinia finds out why you need me... Well, daughter won't love her dear papa and then you can't have your blissfully ignorant wife..." Killian said.

"Lose either her bliss or ignorance. Watch Anna and Delphinia. Make sure neither of them comes near this shop and keep them apart, if Anna knows, my plan fails," Mr Gold said.

"And that would be a tragedy... But if I had the choice," Killian said.

"Well, you don't. Your usefulness was unexpectedly extended. But tonight, when the stars in the sky align with the stars in the sorcerer's hat, I will finally do what I should have done so many years ago. I will crush your heart," Mr Gold said.

"And while I'm out doing your dirty work, what are you gonna do?" Killian asked.

Mr Gold chuckled, "I'm simply gonna wake my wife and prepare her for my greatest gift. She's gonna have the life she always wanted," Mr Gold said.

Flashback

Belle was searching in Rumplestiltskin's and Delphinia's stuff when a sword caught her eye in the glass cabinet. Belle took the sword out of the cabinet.

Rumpelstiltskin appeared behind her, "Don't cut yourself, dearie!" Rumpelstiltskin said.

Belle jumped, "Ah!" She turned around, "I am so, so sorry. I thought..." Belle said.

"You thought I would be away for a few more days and it would be fine to play with my... Toys," Rumpelstiltskin said as he took the sword from her.

"Well, you did say that..." Belle said.

"Oh! I lied. I wanted to see how the mouse would play while the cat was away. And the mouse has done very little... Cleaning," Rumpelstiltskin said as he ran his finger down the dirty table.

"You both just have... You both have so many things here from all over the world. I was curious. And... You two never talk about them," Belle said.

"Well, you're the help," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"And you're rude," Delphinia said as she walked into the room.

"I beg your pardon?" Rumpelstiltskin said as he looked at her.

"You going to deny it, papa?" Delphinia asked as she tilted her head slightly.

"I could be much worse," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Hmm. But you're not," Belle said.

Delphinia noticed Rumpelstiltskin was holding the sword, "Why are you holding my sword?" Delphinia took it, "You know I hate it when you try to take my things, papa," Delphinia said and walked to the cabinet, putting it back.

"That was me," She looked at Belle, "I was curious," Delphinia looked confused, "Look, you've been seen the world.. Something that I've always wanted to do... Yet neither of you share anything," Belle said.

"Mouthy, mouthy. And foolishly brave," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"No, if you were going to kill me, you would have done it long ago. Now, tell me what you've both seen. How was your trip to Camelot?" Belle asked.

"Oddly familiar..." Delphinia said confused.

"Meaning?" Belle asked.

"I don't know, never been there before... But it felt like I had been," Delphinia said.

"Good for us. Not so good for Camelot," Rumpelstiltskin made a gauntlet appear in his hand, "A souvenir. Clean it for me, will you?" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Oh. W...W...What is it?" Belle asked.

"It's a magic gauntlet with a very specific power. It can locate anyone's greatest weakness," Delphinia said.

"Hmm. How ominous. B...But why do you two need this? W...With all your powers, you two could destroy any foe," Belle said.

"Look, if you must know, it's about manipulation. And for that, you must find one's weakness. And for almost everyone, that weakness is the thing they love most. This will simply point us in the right direction," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Delphinia looked at Belle, "W...What is it?" Belle asked worriedly.

"Hmm... I might have somethings for you... Neither of you bother me today, it will take some time for me to find them," Delphinia said and walked out of the room.

End of Flashback

Amy was in the diner, a box beside her as she looked through her old journals with Calla beside her colouring in her colouring book. Regina walked in and sat on the other side.

"Since when were you a bookworm?" Regina asked.

"Old journals, trying to find something... A weapon my papa once had and then I got Anna to take it and then Ingrid had it and now I can't find it... Or sense it," Amy said.

"Have you checked with your father?" Regina asked as she ordered herself a drink.

"I can't sense it... I can sense everything, every shadow that moves, when the tide comes in and goes out, how strong the wind blows, how bright the sun will be in certain areas of the town, people's magic... Speaking off, I sensed you putting Marian's heart back in, how are you?" Amy said.

"I did what I had to... Not gonna say I feel good about it, but I don't," Regina said.

"I know," Amy said.

"You really feel all that?" Regina asked.

"Mhm... Along with every life in the Shadow Realm, when if I'm here, it's a lot and I'm still adjusting to it all so I forget things... Hence my box of memories, why I didn't put them all in dreamcatchers like I did with Calla for Killian, I will never know," Amy said.

"Need help?" Amy looked at her, "Will it annoy Rumpel?" Amy nodded, "I'm no longer asking, gimme a journal," Amy handed one over, "You know everything about me, time for me to know everything about you?" Regina said.

"Engaged three times, all dead," Regina looked at her, "Kidding... Sort of," Amy said.

"What are we looking for?" Regina asked.

"A magical hat... The sorcerer's hat," Regina looked at her, "It's very powerful and in Papa's hands, very dangerous, I want it in my realm away from him," Amy said.

"Alright... Never thought we'd be doing this together," Regina said.

"I feel you there," Amy said as they both began looking at the journals together.

Marian walked into the diner and walked to Regina, "Please, we're rather busy," Regina said.

"I thought we should talk. Hi Del...Amy," Amy waved as she turned a page of the journal and Marian sat beside Regina, "Thank you for saving my life... Twice, actually," Marian said.

"Forget about it," Regina said.

"I can't because Robin can't. I see the way you two look at one another. And I understand. For me, it's only been a short time that I've been away. But for him, years have passed. His heart moved on. He's in love with you, Regina. And I think you're in love with him or falling in love," Marian said.

"Well, it doesn't really matter. He's a man of honour. He made a vow to you, and he's going to keep it," Regina said.

"I don't want him to be with me out of obligation. I want to be chosen. If his heart leads him to me, fine. But if it does what I suspect and leads to you... I will step out of the way," Marian said and walked off.

"Damn, she's... Her," Amy said.

Alana walked to Regina, "Hey, you okay to talk?" Alana asked.

"If this is about what happened at my vault..." Regina said.

"I feel awful," Regina looked at her surprised, "Don't look so shocked... Can we?" Amy gestured to the back and Regina nodded, they walked into the back, "I wanted to apologise... I didn't in the street just in case what I said really struck a nerve," Alana said.

"Alana," Regina said.

"I mean, I didn't know who Marian was, I swear I didn't and uh, what I said about basically rubbing mine and Neal's happiness in your face isn't what I'm doing if it feels like that I'm sorry and what I said about Henry I'd nev-" Alana began to ramble and Regina covered her mouth.

"Jeez you're like your mother when you ramble," Alana blinked surprised, "I'm not mad at you... I was during the spell but not now," Regina moved her hand, "You needed me to attack you to get those ribbons off, I understand... But I also know Amy was angry at Emma... Why didn't you have her do it?" Regina asked.

"The hate needed to equal of not top the love of the ribbons... Amy never hated Emma, the spell just made her think that... Where you... You hated me before, you were the only one who'd be able to... And anything Amy tried to do to the ribbons she'd be thrown across the room because her love for Ingrid and the sisters were in the spell," Alana said.

"I see... Have... Have you seen Emma?" Regina asked.

"She's..." Alana sighed, "She'll find you, she's just... We're just wanting to get Elsa, Anna and Kristoff home, I know she said she'd talk with you after the spell but she's...For once, nervous," Regina looked confused, "Regina, don't lead her on, please... I know you have feelings for them both and I know about Tinks spell and how Robin is your second true love, if that's what you're worried about, don't be... Emma will understand, I promise," Alana said.

"I don't wanna hurt her," Regina said.

"You'll hurt me more by not being honest," They looked at Emma, "Hi... Ana, can you...?" Emma said.

"Sure," Alana said and walked away.

"Emma I..." Regina said.

"I wanted to apologise," Regina looked confused, "I haven't been making things easy for you and I'm sorry... But I meant it, I do like you, if not maybe love you but I'm not one of those people who gets rejected and it's the end of the world if that's what you're worried about. I will never make it awkward and I will continue to have your back and promise never to bring someone back from the past who could affect your life," Emma said.

Regina chuckled a little, "I do have feelings for you Emma, but... I don't know if it's small or big, all I know is I let Robin go before when I didn't enter the tavern and I don't know if I can do it again... If he comes to me, chooses me, I want to try... If he doesn't and picks Marian, I need to be alone to sort myself out then I don't know what will happen... I'm sorry," Regina said.

Emma smiled, "Don't be, it's life, ups and downs, it's about time you had an up," Emma said.

"Thank you," Regina said.

"Welcome," Emma said and walked off, joining Alana, Neal, Elsa, Anna and Kristoff at a booth.

"You good?" Alana asked.

"You know me, I always bounce back," Emma said.

The sweep mop led Mr Gold and Killian to an abandoned mansion.

"You may have got the best of me this time, Dark One, but I promise you, in the next life, it won't be so pleasant for you," Killian said as they walked up a set of stairs.

"Well, then, given my immortality," Mr Gold used his magic to open the door of the mansion as they followed the sweep mop, "You'll have quite the wait amongst the fire and brimstone," Mr Gold said.

"If I really am going to die, at least give me all the information. Whose house is this?" Killian said.

"A powerful sorcerer. He brought the Snow Queen from Arendelle to this world, which means his magic is strong enough to move between that world and ours," The two men walked through the mansion, following the sweep mop a large empty foyer, "There's a portal around here somewhere. We simply need to find it," Mr Gold said and the sweep mop stopped in the middle of the room, expanded its arms and a blue door appeared.

Mr Gold chuckled, "There," Mr Gold said.

At the pawnshop, Belle was packing her clothes when Henry and Calla walked into the room.

"Hey, grandma. Are you taking a trip?" Henry asked as he held both Calla and his storybook.

"Uh, yeah. Rumpel's taking me to New York for our honeymoon," Belle said.

"Can't go," Calla said.

"She's right, the Snow Queen left a spell on the town line. Anyone who goes can't return. Didn't you hear?" Henry asked.

"No, I...I...I didn't. But I'm sure he must have a way to remove it," She noticed the sad look on his face, "Hey, what's wrong?" Belle said.

Henry placed Calla on the counter and held up his storybook, "This book. It's got all your stories in it. It started all this. And my mom... Lots of bad things happen to her in it," Henry said.

"Well, that doesn't mean they'll always happen to her that way. I...I wouldn't worry. She's on a much better path now," Belle said.

"Thanks, grandma," Henry said with a smile.

"Yeah, you know... Belle's good," Belle said.

"Got it," Henry said.

"Aww," Calla said and pouted.

Belle and Henry chuckled, Belle kissed her head, "Can't believe something this innocent came from Killian," Belle chuckled and looked at Henry, "Okay, so, I need another suitcase. Help me look?" Belle said.

Henry put his backpack down and walked over to a near cabinet then climbed the ladder where a suitcase was under some stuff on top, "You know, when you're in New York, you've got to go to the public library. No offence, but it blows the one here away. It's got these lions outside of it," Henry was when suddenly he accidentally knocked off a lot of the items on the ground along with the suitcase.

"Ahh!" Belle turned around and chuckled seeing he was over but made a mess, "Are you okay?" Belle asked.

"Sorry. Let me get those. Huh. He really keeps some strange things here," Henry said as she climbed off the ladder.

"I help," Calla jumped down off the counter and rushed over, her eyes glowed gold and she raised her arms as the objected lifted off the ground, rising up to the top of the cabinet again.

"Wait," Belle said and Calla froze the objects in the air as Belle walked over as she grabbed the magical gauntlet, looking surprised.

"Cool," Henry looked at the frozen objects then looked at Belle, "What's wrong?" Henry asked.

"I clean up," Calla said, confused why Belle stopped her as she focused on the objects above their heads.

"N-no, no. It's... It's okay," Belle looked at the gauntlet again, "I just, uh, didn't expect to see this here," Belle said.

"Can I put these back now?" Calla asked as her eyes flicked back to blue briefly.

"Oh, yes, yes," Belle said.

Calla used her magic and put the objected back on the top of the cabinet before she sat down breathing heavily, "Uh oh..." Calla said.

Henry knelt down to her, "You okay?" Henry asked worriedly.

"Tired, that was hard work," Calla said and she looked up at Belle who was staring at the gauntlet.

Flashback

At the Dark One's castle, Rumpelstiltskin and Delphinia were sat at the table, drinking the tea that Belle had poured for them.

"So, we figured it out..." Rumpelstiltskin glanced at Belle, "Why you both collect fo many magical objects. You both still have a hole in your heart," Belle said.

Rumpelstiltskin looked at Belle, "There's only one thing missing from my life right now. Clean clothes," Rumpelstiltskin said and snapped his fingers and Belle disappeared.

"Papa!" Delphinia said.

"Didn't you say you had a job to do?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Fine," Delphinia stood up, "Behave, papa," Delphinia said and walked back into her room.

In the forest, Belle had appeared in front of the laundry and she began to put clothes on the clothes line, "You're just upset because you know I'm right. And no, I am not talking to myself because I know you can and do listen to me," Belle said.

Belle heard something in the distance and turned to see a dog, "Hello?" Belle said.

Belle walked to the dog, "Hi. Hi," She reached out to pet the dog but it ran away, "Gah! What did you go?" Belle said and looked around when she was suddenly kidnapped.

End of Flashback

Amy, Alana, Neal, Emma, Elsa, Anna and Kristoff were gathered around a booth having something to eat as they were coming up with a plan for a portal and Amy continued looking through her journals.

Killian walked in and approached, "Phinia," Amy looked at him, "Come celebrate, for I may not be a saviour, but I've just saved the day," Killian said and walked back into the front of the diner.

Amy put the journal back in the box and looked at the other, "Hang on, don't get your hopes up yet, okay?" Amy walked over to Killian, "What are we celebrating?" Amy asked.

"The portal of Arendelle, I found it," Killian handed Amy a drink, "So, bottoms up," Killian said.

"You found a portal?" Amy asked in confusion.

"Well, I found Gold and he told me where to locate one. A door in the ballroom of that lakeside mansion," Killian said, "It appears that our Rumpelstiltskin has indeed turned over a new leaf."

"Apparently dozens of leaves," She sighed, "I can't believe me of all people are going to ask this, but are you sure we can trust him?" Amy asked.

At the pawnshop, Gold was sat in the back room, holding Killian's heart as he spoke through it, "Positive," Gold/Killian said, "The Crocodile truly has changed."

Back at the diner, "He gave me a long-winded explanation about a portal... About how it brought the, uh, Snow Queen into this land... Which I don't recall, but the important thing is it works," Killian said being controlled by Gold, "All they have to do is walk through it."

"Then we should go," Amy said.

"Great," Killian said, "You do that, I, alas... Bruised myself during the curse. Really need to get it seen to," Killian said and was about to leave.

Amy stopped him, "Hey, Killian, what's wrong?" She studied him, "You're acting strange," Amy said.

"Nothing, I'm fine," Killian said and peck her on the lips, "See you around... Love," Killian said, he was about to leave, but he held onto Amy's wrist, his arm shook then he left.

Amy turned and watched him leave, Neal and Alana walked up to her, "Phinia, are you okay?" Neal asked.

"Something's wrong," Amy said.

"Like what?" Alana asked.

"My problem," Amy said.

Flashback

Rumpelstiltskin appeared at where Belle was doing the washing, "Belle? Belle?! Where have you gone?" He walked forward, pushing the clothes aside as he searched for her, "Belle?!"

A raven dropped a sand dollar in front of him, Rumplestiltskin picked it up and waved his hand over it, it was a message from Belle who was tied up.

"Rumpelstiltskin, I'm... I'm supposed to ask you for... For that gauntlet from Camelot. Bring it to the base of Demon's Bluff at midnight or... Or we'll be killed. Rumpel, help!" Hologram Belle said and there was laughing around Belle as the message turned off.

Rumpelstiltskin looked up at the raven, "You!" He pointed at it, "I know where you came from! Tell your master I know who she is and she's just crossed a line!" Rumpelstiltskin yelled.

Delphinia appeared, "Papa, what's going on?" Delphinia asked.

"You go back home, I will deal with this," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Are you sure?" Delphinia asked.

"You're not getting involved with them again," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"That's why I'm going with you," Delphinia said.

End of Flashback

In the park, Regina and Robin were sitting on a bench as they watched Marian and Roland playing together.

"They look happy," Regina said.

"Having Marian back in his life, it means so much to Roland," Robin said.

"I understand. At the end of the day, our children come first," Regina said.

"Regina?" Robin said.

"She's his mother," Regina said.

"I choose you," Robin said.

"But... But Roland. What would this look like to him?" Regina asked.

"It's gonna look like a messy, complicated situation, which it is. But if I went back to my life with Marian, I'd be living a lie. The best example I can set to my son is to live truthfully... To follow my heart... To you," Robin said.

"Robin..." Regina said.

"I know, about your conflicted feelings for Emma and myself, if your heart leads you to me as mine does with you, that's all that matters," Robin said.

"I already spoke with Emma and I told her... If you chose me I want to try," Regina said and Robin smiled at her.

"Papa! Papa, help! Help, papa!" Roland yelled.

Robin and Regina turned to see Marian laying on the floor and they ran over to her, to see Marian had white streaks in her hair as she was cold as ice and her skin was turning blue, "I thought she was cured!" Robin said.

"There must be some remnant of that spell still inside her. Even by now, her heart should be infected," Regina said.

"So there's no hope?" Robin asked.

"There may be another way to save her. Now that the ice wall is down, she could leave Storybrooke. She can cross the town line and enter a world without magic. Without magic, the harm to her would end," Regina said.

"S... S... So let's get to the town line!" Robin said.

"Robin, you need to know something. It's a one-way trip. There's a curse on the town line, and once you leave, that's it," Regina said.

"So you're saying..." Robin said as he looked at her.

"I'm saying that we can't just send Marian into an unknown world. Someone has to go with her... You and Roland. And once you do go... You can never come back," Regina said.

Regina is in her car, she is watching the Merry Men saying goodbye to Robin when Mr Gold joined her.

"I hate goodbyes. Don't you?" Mr Gold said.

"If you've come here to gloat, I'm really not in the mood... What do you want?" Regina said.

"Belle and I are taking a trip. I came to bid you farewell," Mr Gold said.

"Have you been under a rock all day? There's a curse on the town line. If you leave, you can never come back," Regina said.

"Hence the goodbye. But before I go, could you pass something on to my grandson? Tell Henry and Calla I'll miss their... And their charming attempts at snooping around my shop and trying to distract me," Mr Gold said.

"You knew," Regina said.

"Oh, I knew. Perhaps you can tell me why," Mr Gold said.

"They were looking for the impossible... My happy ending. The Storybook has me written as a villain, and villains always lose, so... Henry thought you might have a clue as to who the author is so I can make him change that," Regina said.

"Intriguing idea. But, alas, I've no clue as to his identity," Mr Gold said.

"I know. Villains don't get happy endings," Regina said.

"It would appear, in your case, that that's true," Mr Gold said.

"You and Belle seem... Content. Amy and Hook are happy with a daughter. How were you two able to get one?" Regina said.

"Because we took it. And, quite frankly, you should, uh, stop moping and do the same thing. I mean, if this Marian died, all would be well, would it not?" Mr Gold said.

"That's no longer me," Regina said.

"Being good doesn't mean good things will happen," Mr Gold said.

"This sounds like the old Rumplestiltskin talking. I thought you changed," Regina said.

"More like evolved. Coming back from the dead and being a slave to the Wicked Witch tends to do that to you. But if you don't think villains can get happy endings, just watch me take one. There's no author of my fate, no Storybook with my destiny. I've been a villain a thousand times over, and yet I'm about to get everything I desire. As unbelievable as it sounds, I want the same for you," Mr Gold said, he smiled, got out of the car and walked away.

Regina got out of her car and joined the Merry Men, Robin, Roland and Marian at the town line.

"The diner I told you about is just a few miles down the road," Regina said.

Robin nodded, "Right. Uh, Regina..." Robin said.

"And you have the map I gave you? A... And the money, so that should be plenty to get you started," Regina said.

Robin nodded, "Yes, but..." Robin said.

"Good. Then you should go," Regina said.

"Thank you," Robin said, Marian shook and she stumbled forward then Robin caught her before she fell.

"She needs to cross the line now," Regina said.

Robin turned to Marian and Roland, "Okay, you guys, go. I'll be right behind you, I promise. I just... I just need a moment, okay?" Robin said.

"Of course," Marian looked at Robin, "Thank you," Marian said.

Marian and Roland walked over the line, as soon as Marian passed the barrier, the white streaks were gone, she was all healed.

"Mama!" Roland said.

Marian scooped him up and she looked back to the town but she just saw a road, "Robin?" Marian said.

"Your family is waiting. Go," Regina said.

Robin turned to look at his family then he walked back to Regina and they kissed, they both pulled away as they looked at each other sadly. 

"I..." Robin said.

"I know," Regina said and they both held each other's hand as Robin walked backwards until he crossed the line.

Regina had tears in her eyes as she watched Robin leave with his family. She took out the picture that Robin had found, a page from a storybrooke of them both together in the tavern, she tore it up and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 519 32
After surviving not only Neverland but an encounter with her past self, Tasha finds herself questioning whether a peaceful life is possible in a plac...
44.5K 1.9K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Curse is broken. As the curse is broken, Elias and Emma finally meet their parent...
72.2K 2.2K 46
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Elias Swan, father of Henry...
69.3K 1.6K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Cruse is broken. As the curse is broken, Alana and Emma finally meet their parent...