des tout cotes, k. bakugo

By -rintoons

❝ guess the universe wants us together❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╭ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ⋆ ★ ┆in which y/n keeps ┆running... More

𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦
1 - airport
2 - take flight
3 - now arriving in musutafu
4 - welcome wagon
5 - papillon
6 - bandaids, sunsets, and introductions
7 - how to tie a tie
8 - bakubedroom
9 - deja vu
10 - festival
11 - downpour
13 - cat cafe
14 - kitten sneeze
15 - movie night
16 - late nights
17 - choose your character
18 - accidents
19 - food wars
20 - adventure time
21 - hot rocks
22 - aphrodisiac
23 - authentic
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐂

12 - forts and fuzziness

1.6K 87 75
By -rintoons

chapter 12

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

BAKUGO BLINKED AT HER, him taking a second to realize what she just asked. "A blanket fort? How the hell are we—"

y/n quickly pointed to the stack of blankets sitting on the floor of the tent, Bakugo's eyes following her gaze. He groaned, "Forget it," he said, sighing, "What's the point?"

"Oh come on, Bakugo!" y/n whined, tugging on the hem of his shirt. "The rain is not stopping any time soon. You and I both know that..."

Bakugo clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes. "Fine, if I help you will you leave me the fuck alone?" y/n nodded vigorously, beaming up at him. She quickly got up and walked over to the blankets, bunching them up in her arms.

Bakugo grabbed half the stack, huffing. "Who the hell brought blankets to a festival anyway..."

y/n laughed, shrugging, "Not sure. Probably Mina." She shook her head, thinking of the bubbly girl with a heart of gold.

Bakugo stacked two bricks on top of each other, tben did the same a few feet away from the first. The two stacks of bricks were now standing parallel to each other. Because y/n did the same, they now had four stacks, which made the outline of a rectangle.

There were a couple wooden beams left over from the making of the tent as well, so they put those to balance on top of the parallel bricks, then they draped several blankets over.

They stood back, admiringly their work. Their fort had a nice rectangle shape to it, with plenty of space under it. They even put some blankets on the floor for more cushion.

"Yayy! We did it!" y/n smiled, ducking under the fort with no hesitation. It was growing dark outside, so the tent was darker now, the rain continuing to crash down onto the tent.

Bakugo shook his head and sat across from her.

She wrapped a blanket around herself, instantly snuggling into it, and threw him one of his own. He hummed in gratitude and mimicked y/n's movements, causing her to smile and stare.

"..... What..?" He asked, eyeing her suspiciously.

y/n shook her head, still looking at him, "Nothing. You're just really docile when you're tired."

Bakugo frowned, "What- who said I was tired??" He grumbled, as if y/n's assumption was an insult to him.

"I can tell," she shrugged. Bakugo waited for her to elaborate more, but she didn't. He wanted her to, but held back from asking because he didn't wanna seem too pushy.

He shook his head, side-eyeing her. "... Weird." Bakugo laid his head on the cushioned floor, his body relaxing as he sunk into his blanket.

"Isn't the floor hard?" She asks, watching him close his eyes.

Bakugo hums carelessly, "Mm, doesn't matter."

y/n hesitates, opening her mouth then closing it.

"You can..."

... ..

............

.........

"You can lay your head on my lap if you want...." y/n mumbled softly. Bakugo's body visibly tensed as he opened his eyes and looked at y/n.

"Hh- Why would I fucking do that?" He asked, nearly flabbergasted by her offer.

y/n shrugged, stifling a laugh and trying to seem nonchalant about it. "I don't know... I mean you don't have to. Don't make it weird, its just an offer," she rebutted. "You can sleep on the hard floor for all I care," y/n smirked, chuckling when he glared at her.

Bakugo grumbled, him staying silent, as if thinking. Then he began to scoot closer to y/n, his body clearly giving away his hesitant manner. He now sat in front of y/n. Bakugo looked at her and slowly lowered his head onto her lap.

y/n laughed at him, how his head was pretty much hovering over her thigh. She put a soft hand on his head and gently pushed him down onto her lap. y/n leaned down past his ear and whispered, "I don't bite."

Bakugo felt a shiver roll down his spine, that familiar lurching feeling in his stomach. He squeezed his eyes shut, praying that y/n didn't notice. What the fuck?

"Unless you want me to— Ahh," y/n opened her mouth, motioning to bite Bakugo's ear.

"Ah- Hey!" Bakugo exclaimed, swatting y/n away as she laughed. Bakugo shook his head, smiling at her idiocy.

There was a few minutes of comfortable silence where Bakugo just laid there, but he never fell asleep. It was as if all the energy he'd lost throughout the day had somehow found its way back into his veins. He was never going to sleep now.

".... Bakugo?" y/n asked quietly, cautious in case he was asleep. When Bakugo hummed in response, she was a little surprised, but shook it off. "I was wondering... how does your quirk work?

Since you know how mine works, its only fair!"

Bakugo blinked, caught off guard by the random question. He took a moment to think, trying to find the best way to put it. "Uh...

Well, somehow, my body secretes nitroglycerin when I sweat, that shit they use to make explosives, hence, my explosive quirk," he says matter-of-factly, pausing to let y/n process it and continuing when she hums in understanding.

"My quirk allows me to do cool shit like catapult myself into the air,"— Bakugo made a stick person with his fingers, launching it up into the air like a kid playing with a toy. y/n chuckled— "mostly for long-range attacks. And for close range, I can just pretty much blow any motherfucker's face off.

Oh, and I'm immune to my own explosions," he boasted, a proud look on his face.

"Mm."

When y/n stays quiet for a moment, Bakugo looks up at her through his lashes. "Yeah, I know, you don't have to say it, I'm fucking cool, he said braggadociously. "Never be too shy to ask for an autograph," he grinned, his voice raspy.

y/n laughs, slapping his arm hard, causing him to hiss in pain, making y/n laugh even harder. When she finally stops laughing, y/n exhales. "Yeah, you're pretty cool, Bakugo," she chuckled, ruffling his hair softly.

Bakugo freezes, his mind blanking out. He felt as if his heart had skipped a beat— did y/n really just say that? Despite people having told him that before, that was the last thing Bakugo expected y/n to say.

"Oh- is that why you smell like that?" y/n asked, realization bubbling inside her.

"Like what??" Bakugo asked, almost sounding offended.

"Sweet. Like caramel or... sugar. Specifically brown," y/n said, bringing a finger to her chin as she thought deeply.

Bakugo's eyes widened a little and he went silent.

y/n noticed his chest heaving more laboriously, her head tilting quizzically. "You okay, Bakugo?"

"Shut up. Stop saying my damn name!" He rasped, overwhelmed. y/n rolled her eyes, huffing at his bipolar tendencies.

"I was just askingg, calm down," she consoled, her hand subconsciously stroking through the soft, fluffy strands of Bakugo's hair. In any other situation, he probably would've tensed up or smacked her hands away, but she was right, he was feeling extra docile today.

He blamed it on the weather.

Bakugo laid there, his eyes closed as he relished in the feeling of y/n's hands in his hair, his body now warm. Though, to y/n, Bakugo looked as stoic as usual. He sighed softly, the sound barely audible, and thanked God it was dark. He could feel his cheeks heating up tremendously, a soft pink glow now dusting his cheeks.

".. Hey, y/n?"

"Hm?"

"Why'd you, um, .... move to Japan?" He asked cautiously, afraid he might be prying.

y/n grunted as she repositioned herself, trying to find the comfortable position she was once in.

"Oh, so basically, my mom is French, and my dad is Japanese, as you've seen. We all lived in France at some point, and my dad would go on monthly trips to Japan because of his company, so we'd only see him like twice or thrice a month.

Then my mom had this great idea: we should all move to Japan! So here we are..." y/n cheered, a hint of sarcasm in her voice, making Bakugo snort.

"Oh. Wait- your dad has a company??" Bakugo exclaimed, realizing what she said. "Here? Like, in Musutafu?"

"Nahh, in Alabama," she teased, her face going blank as she threw him a look.

Bakugo growled, "Shut the fuck up." His tone was snappy and his mood sour at her smugness. "What is it called? Do I know it?"

y/n shrugged, a smirk wiping over her face. "I guess we'll never know," she grinned, making Bakugo roll his eyes.

"Come onn, tell me!" He whined, unaware of the way he sounded. y/n giggled, her heart taking in involuntary lurch as she's caught off guard by his desperation.

"No way! So you can go and blab to everybody at school? Absolutely not."

Bakugo exhaled deeply, his shoulders slumping. y/n squinted, trying to get a better look.

"Bakugo." y/n said, her eyes growing wide. "Are you....

... are you fucking POUTING??" She yelled in disbelief, falling backwards and landing on her back as she laughed endlessly.

"IM NOT FUCKING POUTING, DUMBASS!!" Bakugo fumed, lunging at her and putting her in a chokehold.

y/n was giggling so much, she couldn't even fight back because of how weak her body was. Bakugo drove knuckles into her hair, rubbing intesenly.

"Ow- PFTT!" y/n laughed. She kept helplessly trying to pull out of his grasp or to grab is hand, but she gave up after a few minutes of struggling. Bakugo grinned, his face filled with evil intent.

The two of them lay sprawled out under the fort, their bodies cushioned by the blankets under them, as they breathed roughly. Their chests heaved up and down in unison.

"You're a bitch," y/n huffed, chuckling between breaths.

Bakugo scoffed, "Not any more than you," he smirked.

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

A/N :: I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THE WAY HIS LEG LIFTED IS SO FUNNY TO ME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 2.9K 24
❝ you'll be the first to get on your knees. ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╭ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ⋆ ★ ┆in which the bold, lighthearted ┆new girl targets the p...
279K 10.4K 38
"Oi! Turn around, ya Mute!" "I see that your manners only got worse, Katsuki." "And I see that you only grew uglier." When Katsuki Bakugou's missing...
630K 22.9K 44
❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ - - - Student: Y/n L/n N°: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
83.5K 2.5K 27
❝ 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 ❞ ↬ when mina sets up a tinder account without bakugou knowing...