Fast draw 🎯 Vkook Mafia

By Cover_fire

"You either spill the name Jeon, or I blast yo funny fuckin' head this very moment," , the chunky suited poli... More

Character Introduction and Warnings
Newsflash
The Cop
Know your place 🔞
Deal?
Lust games
Homecoming
Kidnapped
Let's do it then 🔞
Not ready
Wanted
Pet
Aren't you bored of me?
The boss
Necktie 🔞
O-oh
Trust building exercise
You're not dirty
Author's note (important)
Kisses in the car
Roommates
The reward 🔞
V
Color
On the balcony 🔞
Early in the morning
Let's have it your way 🔞
The father
Birthday present
First time
Savage Love 🔞
Friends and Foes
The 1/2 brother
Cold 🔞
Broken Dreams
New paths?
The leader
The attack
The born killer
The traitor 🔞
The Kill
Trust
Love story
A beauty
Lust or Love?
Bipolar
Turning point
Woes of a lover
Lessons
Goodbye
Rebirth
#Video-teaser
The Truth
Not an Update*
The encounter
Caught in the act 🔞
The right thing
Fast Draw
Epilogue 🎯
New book announcement!
Bonus chapter 🎯
#Buy me a coffee?#

The mission

31.5K 1.6K 1.5K
By Cover_fire

(A/n: Picture credits to rightful owners :'))

In the next thirty minutes, the hurtling range rover silently pulled near the gates of a huge apartment complex right in downtown Chicago.

Despite it being nearly 3 in the night, the place was brightly lit, with street lights and sombre neon flashboards- blinking the name 'coupé' in bold calligraphy.

Jungkook gripped on the steering wheel and lowered his head, peering through the tinted glasses of his window to inspect the status of security in the complex.

It was tight, as expected.

But that's what made it all the more fun. Jungkook smirked.

He pulled on the reverse gear and sped out of visible vicinity, casually driving backwards on the semi deserted streets before taking a left turn on some random blind alley.

The reverse moving car stopped in the middle of the narrow street and Jungkook let out a breath of utter excitement. He glanced at his left and pursed his lips on finding the ex cop fast asleep on the passenger seat.

After a while, Taehyung shifted on his seat and mumbled incoherently in his sleep, frowning as his nerves slightly buzzed from a foreign feeling.

He sensed something odd in the still air and his eyes slightly cracked open, head turning to his right only to meet with a pair of dark eyes staring right into his soul.

Taehyung nearly screamed.

But he contained himself at the right moment, his nervous ass body flaring up at the thought of being watched in his sleep. Like that even.

"What?" Jungkook asked calmly, tilting his head like an owl when he noticed the haywired expression on the boy's face.

"S-stop watching me in my sleep!" Taehyung sputtered, his central heating system going through a short circuit at the moment. Hot. He felt hot.

The mob chuckled lightly, extending a hand and brushing the brunette's red cheek with the back of his fingers.

"I had some time to kill, so thought i should have a good look at you meanwhile..."

Something in his gruff tone reminded Taehyung of a predator, maybe a lion would be fitting, who was toying around and sizing up his prey before devouring it whole. An involuntary shiver ran down his spine at the thought of him being that prey.

The brunette averted his gaze and looked out of the windows, seeing nothing but houses.

"W-where are we?" He croaked out, pressing his fingers tightly.

"Somewhere," Jungkook replied vaguely, looking down at his Rolex, "by the way I was meaning to ask... Do you like art officer Kim?"

Taehyung frowned at the title he used, it reminded him of the first time they met sometime around last week. He decided didn't liked to be call that anymore. It's not like he was still an officer was he?

"Um, yeah..." The brunette managed a smile, "I like to draw sometimes I think..."

"Awesome," the mob boss beamed, clicking open his seat belt and reaching out to the backseat to pull up a medium sized tin box which Taehyung hadn't noticed before.

Jungkook shoved the box on Taehyung's lap and climbed out of the car, the brunette quickly struggling to follow suit.

The two boys began walking alongside on the scantily peopled roads, flush in the dead of the night, one twirling around without a care in the world and the other jumping up on the smallest of noises.

It was funny how everything seemed to frighten Taehyung, right from the towering flashy buildings to the edgy looking teens littering the corners. He yelped when he nearly stumbled into a construction pit on the side of the road, his last two braincells activating in enough time to save him from falling into it.

He looked up and sighed helplessly when he found the boss striding way ahead of him, hands shoved in his jeans and lips whistling some tune. Taehyung looked down at the heavy tin box he was ordered to carry, wondering what was in it. Weapons? Drugs?... Organs?

Taehyung gulped at the last possibility but clambered after the mafia boss nonetheless, giving it up for fate decide his predicament.

The brunette's eyes widened when they neared a huge posh looking apartment complex with silver gates. He wondered if he'd seen it somewhere before... Why did it look familiar?

"Here," he heard the boss, who had vanished for a split second before returning with two odd looking hats.

"This one's for you," Jungkook said settling a tiger themed winter hat on the smaller's head and grinned as he put on a soft white rabbit themed hat over his own raven head, "and this for me!"

Taehyung's face morphed with confusion but he kept his mouth shut, pulling at the strings of his tiger hat to keep it in place.

"Let's go," Jungkook said grabbing his hand but then stopped and turned to look at him, "and shush! No words or anything here, cuz if they catch you ima leave you here and bolt."

Taehyung shook his head vigorously, quickly taking in his instruction.

"Good, now follow me." He whispered as they took a turn and sneaked up closer to the gates.

"You see there? Right there," Jungkook pointed at the guard cell, "The security guards are snoring their asses off because their shift changes in an hour. That means we have about forty minutes to get this done. Just be quiet and follow me... Got it?"

Taehyung nodded obediently, having no clue what the hell he was about to do. But he kinda liked the vibe for some reason so he decided to stick around. Not that he had a choice but anyway.

The duo slithered through the narrow gateway and into the complex interior, skillfully dodging the sleeping guards and began to trot along the walled perimeter of the parking lot, reaching the backside of the building.

They were soon met with a tall wall topped with a couple of roofing sheets that easily reached upto the 4th floor. Taehyung watched as Jungkook grabbed the tin box from him and set it down near the wall. He opened the box with a powerful snap and Taehyung's eyes widened.

Canned spray paints. Tens and twenties of them littered inside the heavy box, each a different colour and shade.

Taehyung was stunned. It was the last thing he expected to come out of that box.

"Hey kitty, we don't have much time left. Just pick up anything and let's get going~~" Jungkook nudged him, his face crinkled in sheer excitement. Taehyung blinked but quickly reached down and picked the first one he found.

Purple.

The brunette smiled.

"Um... What should I draw?" Taehyung thought aloud eyeing the spotless clean white wall lying completely helpless at their mercy. He felt evil for destroying it, but oh well it's just a wall. You can paint it up again right?

The tatted ravenette heard the question and chuckled from the side.

"Um, what's your favourite thing? Cars, video games, prison cells--"

"Flowers." Jungkook stopped at the younger's claim, tilting his head to look at the boy and see if he was serious. He was.

"Well then, flowers it is. Draw anything you like Taehyung. We're here to show them the purpose of art is to create and only fools say no to art." The mob boss smirked and shook his can of yellow spray paint before popping off the lid and striking the clear white wall with a big intentionally curvy line.

Taehyung grinned at him and popped the lid to his own can, before proceeding to do the same.

Minutes flew by like seconds and finally Taehyung was close to being done with his masterpiece. He pressed the top of the spray and carefully drew a semi circle, joining it's end to a straight line. He looked utterly concentrated with a small part of his pink tongue peeking out from his lips as he added the finishing touches.

Satisfied with the outcome, Taehyung took a step back and proudly admired his art.

"Wow kitty," he heard the appreciative voice of the mob boss praise him from behind, "that's some really cool shit."

Taehyung smiled wider and filled his eyes with his self created mural.

But when the brunette turned to look at Jungkook's art, his jaw touched the floor. Quite literally.

"Holy Freesias..."

Jungkook laughed lightly, reaching Taehyung's frozen back and softly placing his chin atop his shoulder from behind.

"I drew flowers too... Ya like 'em?"

Like them?

Taehyung was blown away.

He had no words for real. He didn't have the smallest hunch that Jungkook of all people would turn out to become a freaking Vincent Van Gogh!! He looked up with starry eyes, that didn't even seem enough to take it all in. Jungkook painted all that in just thirty minutes?

"Close your mouth kitty," the brunette noticed Jungkook had come up to stand in front of him, giggling and looking like a total bunny with the hat and the teeth and everything. Taehyung didn't want to believe it but the duality was too real.

"Good work done. Now we should leave. Their shift starts in about another twenty minutes." The boss smiled, stepping back and collecting all the half empty bottles of spray cans and throwing it into box. The brunette added his and picked up the box, following the boss who began to leave through the same route they came in.

Before turning the corner, Taehyung stopped and looked back at the two drawings scrambled on the once spotless white wall. He smiled at it, feeling accomplished for some reason and turned back to leave when he noticed something sticky under his slippers.

The brunette squinted down and saw a thick black substance spreading slowly on the ground. He was pretty sure it wasn't there when they came here. It smelled weird too.

"Taehyung, you coming?" Jungkook called out for him and Taehyung looked up, immediately following his trail.

They reached the outside of the complex, again going successfully unnoticed by the snoring guards and made their way back to the street they had parked their car in. Except they didn't take that turn and walked right past it, turning to a whole different alley.

Taehyung was confused but didn't question it, nor did he ask questions on why the boss suddenly asked him to pick up some spare jackets from the construction pit site he almost fell into earlier.

They kept walking into the new unknown alley before Jungkook stopped and ordered him to put the neon orange jacket on, himself doing the same.

Then they waited.

Another fifteen minutes passed and it was quarter to six. Taehyung struggled to keep himself awake while the boss just sat around patiently sucking on a cancer stick. Soon they spotted a flurry of construction workers walk through the same lame as they were waiting in and the boss wordlessly joined the group, Taehyung following suit.

They walked out of the street together with the group, disguised as two of them and Taehyung had to admit Jungkook was Hella smart. Now there was no way somebody could catch them.

The duo ditched the group when the men spread around to gather their tools and sneaked into the blind lane where their vehicle stood waiting. Jungkook smirked at the impressed look on Taehyung's face and threw him a wink, as the settled in their car.

"Are we going to go back now?" The brunette asked, strapping in his seat belt. Jungkook shook his head, smirking slightly.

"Not yet."

Taehyung frowned at that, feeling extremely exhausted from staying up all night.

"Why?"

"Because it'll probably take a few more minutes for the candle to melt."

"Huh?"

Before Taehyung could ask what he meant by that, he was interrupted.
And the interruption came in the form of a huge explosion that rattled through the entire neighborhood like an invisible tsunami wave.

Taehyung covered his ears and ducked under his seat, his frightened scream getting lost in the midst of the turbulence. He sensed it was coming from the direction they came from, the coupé. The same place they had sneaked in earlier to destroy their walls with paint.

He should've known better.

The sticky liquid under his shoe, the smell, the candle, the escape plan. It was all pre planned.

And Taehyung confirmed all his suspicions when looked up to see Jungkook sitting in the same position as before, not even flinching at the blast. As if he had been expecting it.

But what had Taehyung's breath caught in his throat was the new, manic grin forming on the devil boss's lips. He threw his head back and laughed loudly , hitting the wheel with his hand as if he was enjoying this thoroughly.

"Fools... Fools Stevie that's what y'all are, having messed with Jeon." He chuckled darkly, raking a hand through his hair, "If you're still alive after this... I hope you find the flowers i left on your grave."

____________________________________

(A/n: i drew Taehyung's art okay -.- respect it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Taekook By MB7

Fanfiction

809K 20.4K 37
Instagram au Taehyung is a model Jungkook is a successful kpop idol
1M 59K 28
❝Jungkook is bored and decides to enter a random number into his phone and text that person. Little did he know, the person he was texting was his lo...
1.5M 48.7K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
42K 634 51
You've been friends with the Lopez family for 8 years after you moved to Las Vegas but never met Ondreaz. After you and your best friends Tony have b...