Our Flor

By Cely-124

"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished... More

Warning
Characters
Stuck with you
Adrenaline
Moving
Papa
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Hugs and Kisses
Settling in
Memories
Comfort
Guest
Moving in
School
Meeting Mafias
What the hell
Open up to us
Him and I
Him and I : part 2
Kidnapped
Were broken
Understanding you
Date me
Mind your business
Excuse me
Telling my family
Thanks for being one of my calms
I hate my birthday because..
Birthday
I love you
Torture
What?
Sextape
Played again
The unknown
The ball
The aftermath
Alive or Dead
Waking up?
Update/and release date
⚠️Sequel⚠️

Dress

2.6K 75 9
By Cely-124

(Thursday)
Elanoras POV:
"Wake up you peasants"
"Princess it's time for school"
"You guys are already late"
"You guys are so dumb"
I start groaning in annoyance,why can't they leave .There is no way in hell im going to school,me and Esteban slept like four hours.

"sai cosa niente scuola per il resto della settimana"(you know what no school for the rest of the week)"Papa mutters annoyingly,I get up hurriedly when I hear my little munchkins voice .My babies are here.

"Elanwora"Nick mutters cutely as I grab him up and squish him to death.Aww how much I needed my little minions.

"Well good morning to everybody I'm gonna ask you very nicely to leave because me and Esteban are going back to sleep"I say as I put Nick down who whines .I look around fully and see all my brothers in my room with my cousins as well.

"Johnny,Jackson Ohh I missed you guys"I say jumping into Johnny.

"Ahh I missed you to my princess"he says hugging me tightly.I get off him and jump on Jackson who spins me around ,I giggle softly as he puts me down.

"Elanwora"I turn around to see Nick pouting ,I go and put him on my hip.

"Happy little mister"I say tickling his side,he giggles uncontrollably earning a huge smile from me.

Gosh now I have to wake up.

"Okay everyone out except my little Nick"I say sternly,earning groans and middle fingers from everybody.I hear Nick giggling uncontrollably and smiling.

"My little munchkin I'm gonna go change and then we could go play outside"I say putting him down.He nods his head aggressively.Ohh children really love playing.

I walk to my closet picking a white open shirt with some ripped jeans.I quickly change into my clothes as and put on some white air force's.

I let my hair down and put some concealer on hiding my still noticeable eye bags.I walk away from my bathroom and walk to Esteban where I kiss his forehead softly.I spring out my door to the kitchen where everyone must be.

"Elanora"Emma mutters excitedly ,as she sees me.I run to her motherly embrace.I hug her tightly as I show how much I missed her.

"I missed you Emma"I whisper softly in her ear,earning a chuckle from her.

"No hi to your favorite uncle principessa"uncle Andrew mutters extending his hands to me ,I run to his embrace enjoying the fatherly love he brings to me.

"Good morning papa"I mutter giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning principessa"papa says giving me a kiss on the forehead tenderly .

I walk around the counter grabbing some breakfast,I grab a plate full of pancakes and bacon.I sit down with Johnny talking about how much I missed him and how less annoying he is from my brothers.

"No they literally argue 24/7"I say quietly to Johnny who nods softly and laughing as well.

"Elanora honey guess what"Emma says as I turn around.I look at her weird as she's beaming with excitement.

"Yes Emma"I ask questionably

"We're going dress shopping"she mutters loudly,earning a low groan from me.

"You don't like shopping"Johnny asks quietly,I nod my head boringly.I hate shopping it's annoying.

"Are you excited because I am"Emma spats excitedly,I nod my head approvingly.

"Ohh and guys remember to grab your suit, I don't want a repeat from last year"Papa mutters sternly to all my brothers.

We continue having a morning breakfast.
We laugh ,talk and enjoy as a big family.

I walk back to my room and see Esteban still laying there.Luck bitch I want to sleep as well.

"Elanora"
"Elanora"I groan internally as I hear Emma's voice boom the walls .I get up from my couch exiting the door to Emma who's outside my door.

"Let's go"I say

"Let's go honey I have so many dresses for you"she bombers .I just nod not really wanting to listen to her ranting about clothes.

We walk to the garage,as she already has one of the drivers driving us there.I open the door and go in as she comes in after.

We drive in a peaceful silence for a while but I have no clue where we're going.

"Emma where are we going"I ask glancing at her

"We're going to one of my friends shes a designer for clothes"she says happily,I almost roll my eyes but that's rude so I groan internally .

We drive for a couple minutes till we hit downtown,we park outside the mall.I open the door waiting for Emma to get out as well.We see some guards go behind us ,gosh they are sometimes annoying.

We start walking to the big entrance to the mall.We walk in the mall which is packed by people,everyone stops what there doing when they see Emma and me.Oooh what's going on,I look at Emma in confusion and see she's glaring at everybody who's looking at our direction.

I follow Emma as she starts moving towards a shop in the front,I follow her closely.We walk in ,I jump when I hear a high pitches scream from inside the shop.I look up front and see some middle aged woman hugging Emma.Ohh this must be the designer

"Ohh Emma how much I missed you"she squeals making my ears twitch.I stand there probably looking crazy waiting for them to finish.Well this is kinda awkward.I turn to look around and see the guards outside the door .I jump when I feel hands bring me to there chest.

"Is this her she's a beauty"the strange woman squeals,I cringe slightly.She let's me go and she examines me up and down.I squirm under her eyes,she making me a little nervous.

"Wow I have the perfect dresses for you"she says glancing at Emma.Emma claps her hand happily.

"Wow ,your gonna be the eye of the ball ,look at your curves"she says grabbing my hips ,and measuring them with some measuring tape.I extend my hands up as she measures my whole body .Its not bad actually I'm just listening them gossip about the other moms and there designer's.

"Ohh no I heard shes wasting millions just for her dress poor Milton"Emma mutters at the woman who gasps.

"Millions"she says confusion lacing her voice.

They keep gossiping for another ten minutes till she makes me go try on dresses she picked up for me.

"Okay try the white one first"Malta the designer ,who I learned her name after like being in her shop for about an hour.I walk to the back where she has multiple dresses.I grab the white one ,which was beautiful it had a long slit going to my upper thigh and my back would be showing.

I walk to one of the bathrooms which was in the back,I discard all my clothes and put the beautiful silky dress on.

I turn around to see myself it's showcases my curves nicely.Definitely an option ,it's beautiful.

I walk out and see Emma and Malta gasp.

"Wow It's beautiful"Emma says ,looking at me up and down.

"I told you"Malta nudges Emma who approves nodding her head.

"Okay we'll keep that one let's see the next one"Emma says .

I turn around walking back to the bathrooms,where I pick the next dress.I grab the next dress which was also beautiful,it was a beautiful dark green silky dress with a big slit as well.

I hurriedly grab the dress and go to the bathroom and discard carefully the white one .I quickly slide the dress on my body ,okay this one is really pretty as well.

I walk out of the room carefully not trying to ruin the beautiful dress.

"Look at that one it's so beautiful on you Elanora"Emma says looking at me with motherly love .I smile softly at her.

"Yess save that one to"Malta says ,I walk back to the room where I pick the last one.Wow ,okay this one is beautiful. This one is a sparkly gold one,it also has a long slit.This one is beautiful but I think the dark green one stands out.

I grab it and take it back to the bathroom where I take the green one off.I put the gold one on ,I gasp this one is really beautiful.Ohh this is gonna be hard to choose.I walk out and see Emma and Malta get up squealing when they see me in the gold one.

"It goes with your eyes"Emma mutters

"This one is it"Malta says going to the back ,she comes back with a long bag,I'm guessing to store the dress in.I walk back to the back room where i take the dress off and put my normal clothes back on.

I put my shoes back on as I head out of the room and back to the shop where Emma is.I see her paying Malta some money.

"Come on let's go home"Emma says ,I walk beside her as we head out of the mall.

We walk back to the car where I open the door for Emma and me.We put our seatbelts on as the driver drives us back home.Ughhh that was kinda fun ,but I'm so tired I didn't sleep yesterday.

"Did you get a dress already Emma"I ask curiously to her.

"Yes I did ,I got mine last week"she mutters excitedly,I chuckle at her excitement.

I look at the window and see we're just a couple seconds from home.I look outside and see it's almost dark,how long were we in that shop.We come to a stop,I wait for the car to park.I open the door and walk to the garage door.I open and hear my family laughing and talking.I sigh happily that I'm back home.

We walk to the living room and see everyone watching movies with snacks and food.

"Elanwora"Vincent screams as he jumps in my arms,I grab him by the armpits and spin him around lightly.He giggles softly.

"Hi little fella"I say walking over to the couch and plopping next to Romano.

"How was dress shopping"Romano asks ,I shrug as Vincent plays with the ends of my hair.

"It was okay"I mutter laying my head on his shoulder.

"Did you find a dress principessa"papa mutters,glancing at me questionably.

"Yes I found one it's beautiful"I say genuinely happy at the dress I chose.

I feel myself closing my eyes slowly,Ohh I need some sleep.I force myself to open my eyes.

"What are we watching"Emma asks ,I take my shoes off and get myself comfortable on the couch with Vincent on me.

"We're watching vacation"uncle Andrew mutters,eating popcorn.

I feel Vincent lay himself on me completely,his head lays on my neck.I run my hand through his soft hair.I stroke his hair softly as I watch the movie.I slowly let my eyes

Enjoy 😊
Chapter tomorrow
Tomorrow's chapter it will go in Elanoras POV when her and Maurizio broke up🤭🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 160K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
532K 14.6K 75
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...
89.1K 1.8K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...
26.9K 1.1K 56
Disclaimer: Any edit used in this book is mine. The pictures, however, have been taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me. Credit for the book...