Our Flor

By Cely-124

"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished... More

Warning
Characters
Stuck with you
Adrenaline
Moving
Papa
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Hugs and Kisses
Settling in
Memories
Comfort
Guest
Moving in
School
Meeting Mafias
What the hell
Open up to us
Him and I
Him and I : part 2
Kidnapped
Were broken
Understanding you
Date me
Mind your business
Excuse me
Telling my family
Thanks for being one of my calms
I hate my birthday because..
Birthday
I love you
Torture
What?
Sextape
The unknown
Dress
The ball
The aftermath
Alive or Dead
Waking up?
Update/and release date
⚠️Sequel⚠️

Played again

2.9K 84 35
By Cely-124

(Tuesday )
Elanoras POV:
Love can be a gift but it can also be your downfall.
Right now I'm used to the pain ,the constant heartbreak.I cry my heart out for someone who loves someone else.Its the fact that he made me believe I was his only one.I lay in my bed staring at the window,raindrops falling from the sky effortlessly.I love the sound of rain,it's so beautiful and peaceful.

The flowers next to my window making a black shadow.Its crazy to think that one minute you could love someone so much and the next minute you could be hating there guts.Its like I'm a magnet to toxic men.I lay numb ,no tears shedding as I have no more to shed.Lucas words swirl in my mind constantly "It's a picture of Epifiano and some woman kissing".Those nine words have me heartbroken.The words that make my heart swell of hurt and betrayal.

One night ago:
""It's a picture of Epifiano and some woman kissing"Lucas says looking at me with sadness and anger.

I freeze,like I'm immobile to process anything he's saying.I look at him ,the only person I expose myself to,my true emotions swirling in my honey colored eyes .

Pain courses my body whole ,I can't believe I let people in ,I always trust them only for them to love when lies resurface all the time.

Anger,hurt,sadness,rage,betrayal,are the emotions I'm feeling right now but most of all is used like a piece of rag doll.I can't believe this , I feel like I'm constantly getting played ,I let myself be happy with someone who has no good intentions with me.

I push the emotions deep down in my brain for now,and focus on the bigger problem I have.My fucken sextape.

"I'm fine"I say to Lucas who only looks at me intensely,knowing I don't want to talk about it.I go back to hacking on my computer,I see Lucas lay down beside me,i love that he knows me so well.

I stay on my computer for about thirty minutes ,when I hear Lucas's breathing even out. I pull the cover over his body as his hands automatically make there way to my waist,I decide to go to sleep for today. I just hope tomorrow I can gain access in this persons computer.I just started the process today while tomorrow I crack there passwords and codes .

I put my computer on my night stand as I take my glasses off.I put everything on my desk as I get under the covers with Lucas who's face goes to my neck.I lay my head on top of his as I let myself drift to sleep with the constant thought of pain for my recent heartbreak.Pain is the last thought before I sleep.
End of flashback

"It's a picture of Epifiano and a woman kissing"is all I seem to hear in my mind,the constant voice that won't let me comprehend that he cheated.The pain I've become so used to,it's like last year all over again.

I decide that's it's best to let him go ,let myself realize that i deserve someone better,someone who will love me and be loyal to me.I hate when they say "baby it didn't mean anything,I love you only you" .Like bitch,if you actually love someone and they truly are your other half then you wouldn't be looking at someone else first of all.

I just need time to not be okay,it's okay to be sad sometimes.I manage to stop crying and now I'm more like anger,raging bull ready to explode at any second,like I'm just imagining Epifiano covered in red while I chase him till he's on the floor unconscious.Gosh evil much,I retort to myself.

I stare at the window as it seems to calm me in a way.I throw my pillow to the ground,it's to wet ,with all my tears.I grab a new pillow as I stare at the window ,for a couple minutes.Im a bad bitch I don't need a man in my life ,I just need my family with me.

I doze off till I feel strong hands grip my waist pulling me to there chest.I immediately relax when Lucas scent hits me, I lay my back towards him.I move my head to the side so he could lay his head in my neck,we lay there in each other's embrace as we don't need to talk to each other to feel each other's warm embrace.I feel his hands tighten in fists,I intertwine our hands together.I squeeze his hand in reassurance,I feel his grip loosen when I come in contact with him.I take in a deep breath as I smile at the thought of I'm a magnet to toxic men.

"You know I'm officially a magnet to toxic men"I whisper softly,as I continue to stare out the window.I feel his vibration course my body indicating he's chuckling at me.

"Yes you are"he says,as I feel his smile grow.

"I'm never falling in love again"I mumble quietly,I'm not sure if her heard me.I feel him pull the cover over us.I feel him relax as he brings me closer to him.

"You will ,when you find the one"he says making me genuinely happy I have him in my life.

"What would life be without you,my Lucas who is annoying at times"I say as he laughs softly in my neck.

"And life would be boring without my Elanora"he says as I feel goosebumps arise on my skin.His voice tickling my skin.

"Do you hate him"he asks as I just feel disappointment,i was just another promise he couldn't keep.

"No ,I don't hate him,I'm just disappointed he turned out to be the person he said hed never be" I say as he lied to my face,he said he loved me ,but the picture was clear ,his eyes shone so much love and desire,the eyes he looked at me with.But those eyes lit up in a different way when he looked at her not me.Its clear he would pick her ,and I think he did.But it's fine because it just hurts to know that he will never look at me the way I looked at him .It hurts to know he played with my feelings.

"come out,your family is worried"Lucas says making me realize papa and my brothers are probably worried sick.Gosh ,fuck this shit,I'm not gonna cry over some dumb piece of shit who left me.

"Let's go I'm kinda hungry"I say getting up only for him to tighten his hold.I give up he's to strong,plus he's like a big teddy bear.

"Let's go ladybug"he utters as he pulls us out of the covers,I get up only to feel nauseous ,fuck when's the last time I ate probably ,a day .I look up to see my stars glowing in the night,I smile as it makes me feel at home.I walk to Lucas who extends his hand to me,I connect our hands together as we make our way downstairs to the kitchen.We walk in to see the family eating silently some having small talk with each other,as I walk in it becomes silent.I am then bombered by different questions at the same time.

"Are you okay"

"Why are you sad"

"I knew we shouldn't have trusted that bastard"

"I'm gonna kill him"

"Wait you guys broke up"

"Don't worry principessa we'll make sure he's dead in a week"

I stare at them crazily,I put my hand up .

"Yeah he left me for someone else but I refuse to waste my time on him so can we please not talk about him"I utter showing them I'm done with this conversation.

"If he appears in view it's over for him"Marcos says angrily.

"Okay princess sit down"papa mutters looking at me with a friendly face.I sit down in between Lucas and Esteban.I start eating my dinner which consists of salmon and salad.

"Ohh yeah I already bet"Esteban whispers smugly to Marcos who only grins.

"Ohh princess Nikolai called earlier said he needed to speak to you"papa says ,suspicious lacing his voice.I nod softly at him.

"Thank you papa"

"What is it he wants principessa"Matheo asks looking at me suspiciously.I stare at his brown orbs,not showing any suspicious activity.You got this.

"Umm..a little situation that I got myself into but I'm gonna get myself out"I say

"What did you do"Esteban

"It's best you don't know trust me"I mumble softly

"Okayy"he says confused as everyone goes back to there conversation.I look to my right to see Lucas let a sigh.Fuck good thing they let it go I don't know what they'd do if they find out I have a sex tape out there.

We continue eating as we all laugh and talk.I go back upstairs to my room with Lucas following closely.I find my computer as I start cracking passwords and codes.I sit there typing like a madwoman when I finally break into one.Yayy thank god now let's delete these videos ,okay put who puts there password there family's name.Gosh I keep erasing  any photos of videos that were copied.

I grab my phone sending Nikolai a quick text "don't worry I erased all video and photos".I put my phone down letting a long breath out.Oooof one problem off my shoulder.

"I deleted any pictures and videos"I say looking at Lucas who looks at me shocked.

"Really you haven't hacked in like a year"he says putting his hand in the air.I high five him as I put my computer back on my night stand.

I look at my night stand ,the ring and necklace he gave me,I remember clearly yanking it off me.I get up getting a storage box I had from one of my deliveries.Its small ,I put the ring and necklace in a small bag first and then put the bag in the box as I hopefully remember to deliver this back to his house tomorrow.

I look at my bed to see Lucas in a sitting position looking at me confused.

"He gave me these I don't want anything from him"I say as his face sticks with realization.I nod as his eyes soften,I sigh heavily as I throw the box on the bed.Fuck I need something,these feelings are overpowering me right now.

"Let's go I need some adrenaline"I say as Lucas eyes light up.I walk to my closet changing into some rip mom jeans and a black crop top.I quickly discard my nightgown as I change into my new clothes.I put on some white shoes.

I walk back to my room where I collect my phone .I look at myself in the mirror as I look horrible,under bags and my eyes look a little swollen from my crying sessions Ive had these past days.I run back to my bathroom in search for some makeup .I find it under my sink where I get some concealer.I look up at my reflection,I remember a couple days ago I was cheery and happy now I'm sad .The heartbreak really do be hitting.I tab some concealer under ,my eye bags.Gosh the lack of sleep and crying session are making me looks like a pale zombie.

I walk out when I hear Lucas door open ,he comes out in a green champions shirt ,some black pants and a pair of white air forces.He looks very nice,such a fashionista .

"Ready"Lucas asks as I put my phone away.

"Yeah let's go ask papa"I say as we start descending down the stairs.We walk to papas office ,I knock before going in.I walk in to see him on some paperwork.He looks up smiling as he sees us.

"Papa can me and Lucas go street racing"I ask hoping he would let us.

"I don't think so principessa its to dangerous"he says ,I look at his eyes and give him my best puppy eyes.I see his resistance but he finally lets in when he sighs heavily.

"Fine but take one of your brothers"he mutters as I squeal up and down.I go to his desk where I wrap my arms around him,I hug him as I get used to the cologne that makes me feel safe.

"Thank you papa I love you so much"I say as I kiss his cheek.I see Lucas shaking his head,I playfully wink at him.

"Let's go putas"(bitches),I mumble quietly as we run downstairs where I see Esteban.

"Esteban you wanna come with us"I ask as he jumps up from the couch towards us.

"Where"

"Street racing"I say smirking,I see his eyes widen in excitement.

"Fuck yeah let's go"he says as he races to the garage with me and Lucas chuckling at his antics.

We walk in the garage as I set my eyes on the red Aventador Lamborghini .Ooof that's the one for today.

Lucas picks the black with red stripes Lamborghini.Its also an Aventador Lamborghini just different color.

While Esteban picks a black with gold ,extra little fucker.All the Lamborghini are Aventador.

I get the keys as I get in the nice polish car.I wave at the guards as I exit first.I press the gas as I quicken my pace ,good thing there's no cameras here .

I drive at a slower pace as Lucas and Esteban pass me sending me middle finger .I flip them both off.I drive to where the street race is.

We make it after a couple minutes of driving,maybe about an hour .I pull up in between Lucas and Esteban.I get out as I see everyone greet Esteban .Wow he must come here often.I walk to Lucas who's looking around,I think he's inspecting the area .I hear Esteban call us we walk to him ,there were a lot of people.

"Guys meet my baby sis Elanora"Esteban yells as everyone bombers me with "nice to meet you".I nod as I look around to check out the cars,I look around but stop when I see some intensifying green eyes,I can't really see them ,there really far but I could've swear I've seen those eyes before.I shake my head as I turns around to see Lucas talking with some girl,They seem to be arguing but I let it go.

"Esteban can you find me a race now please"I say as I feel anger swell in me,what the fuck is wrong with me.Gosh my hormones are all over the place.

"Yeah okay wait let me see ...Ohh jack wanna race him"Esteban mutters as he points at a head,I nod .

"Jack wanna race"Esteban asks as the guy turns around grinning ear to ear.

"Of course who's the competitor"he asks ,he was handsome,he was of Asian decent,tattoos peeking through his shirt.High sharp cheekbones and jawline.Brown hair and pink plump lips.But what caught my attention was his piercing

"Me"I mutter looking at him,I see a look of surprise surpass his face.

"Alright let's do this"he mutters looking at me intensely,I look away as I feel his brown orbs ,he seems genuinely like a nice person.I see him walk up to me form the corner of my eyes.

"Hey I'm jack"he utters sticking his hand out for me to shake.I shake my hand with his.

"Nice to meet you,Elanora"I say giving him a nod.

"Well good luck"he says making me let out a chuckle.

"Well good luck to you"I say turning around and getting in my car.I get in as I see people disperse,yup get out of my way you peasants.

I wait a couple minutes when I pull down my window as I wave smugly at him.I pull my window back up as I wait for the lady to say go.

"Ready"I hear the woman call out loudly making everyone cheer.
"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go"

I step the gas hard as I drive to the finish line,I see he's winning by a little.I stay back a little ,making sure when I press the gas it comes out as a surprise.I step the gas hard as I swerve at the edge of the cliff.I drive as I feel the kick of adrenaline hit my veins.I sped up as I see the finish line.He came right behind me,I park as everyone cheers.

I open my door as I smirk to Lucas and Esteban.

"That's my sister"Esteban yells proudly pointing a finger at me.I shake my head as I make my way towards Lucas who looks a little mad .

I walk to Lucas ,as I pull him to a quieter place.

"What's wrong tell me"I say as he looks at me,he sighs heavily.

"Luna came to seen me"he says jaw clenching in anger,ooo his crazy ex.

"What she say to get you riled up"I say genuinely curious.

"She wanted to get back together obviously I said no but she insisted saying that she misses me"

"Ohh well what you do"I ask

"I told her no because you know she cheated on me with that fucker ,she got really mad because I guess I rejected her and said that this was all your fault apparently you were the distraction in our relationship"he says making me feel intense guilt.

"I'm so sorry Lucas I didn't know I was being to needy I'm sorry I'll back away I'll give you some space, I'll distance myself"I say as guilt laced my voice.

"No I don't want you to do that let's just forget she even came"he says ,I wrap my arms around his neck as his go to my waist pulling me close to him.
We hug for a while ,we pull away as we head back to the race tracks.

"Let's go home"I say as Lucas nods eagerly.

I look around for my crazy twin,I see him in his car .

"Let's go home"I say as I walk to my car,I get in starting the engine.I open my window as I see Esteban open his as well.

"We're going home"I yell as he nods approvingly.

I start exiting the street races and heading back home.I drive at a steady pace,I put some music on and to my luck they put Earned it by The Weekend.I put the volume up.

"You make it look like it's magic
'Cause I see nobody,nobody but you
You,you
I'm never confused
Hey,hey

I'm so used to being used
So I love when you call unexpected

I stop singing when i pull up to the house.Im so used being used .That line is hitting different.
I park inside the garage as I exit the car .I wait for Lucas and Esteban to park as well.I open the garage door and walk in the silent house.I make my way to my room.

"I'm gonna sleep"I say to both of them,they nod as I see Lucas look hesitant.

"I'll be in your room"he says looking at me ,I nod appreciating his time with me.I walk in room as I start discarding my clothing.I walk to my closet putting a night gown.I showered so I'll be fine.
I walk to my bathroom as I wash my face ,trying to take the concealer off.

I walk back to my room as I jump on my bed.I get under the covers waiting for Lucas.I try stay up till he arrives but my body seems to be sleepy.I close my eyes as I let myself drift to sleep but before I do I hear Lucas mutter something in my ear.

"I'd always pick you over anyone always and forever"he whispers as I let sleep consume me.

Enjoy 😉
Sorry I've been really inactive ,I'll start posting more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 2.1K 18
Luciana was taken by her mother hoping for a simpler life.Leaving behind her other children including Luciana's twin ,Adriana.However what happens wh...
13.3K 396 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
1.8K 45 20
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...
264K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaΓ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...