Our Flor

By Cely-124

"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished... More

Warning
Characters
Stuck with you
Adrenaline
Moving
Papa
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Hugs and Kisses
Settling in
Memories
Comfort
Guest
Moving in
School
Meeting Mafias
What the hell
Open up to us
Him and I
Him and I : part 2
Kidnapped
Were broken
Understanding you
Date me
Mind your business
Excuse me
Telling my family
Thanks for being one of my calms
I hate my birthday because..
Birthday
I love you
Torture
What?
Played again
The unknown
Dress
The ball
The aftermath
Alive or Dead
Waking up?
Update/and release date
⚠️Sequel⚠️

Sextape

3.1K 79 10
By Cely-124

(Sunday)
No ones POV:
Elanora sits there unable to do anything,what the hell is this shit.Fuck maybe Epifiano got the pictures who knows,I'm gonna kill the fucker who had the audacity to send me this,and who the fuck recorded this.Only one way to find out,I swear if Nikolai did this I'm seriously gonna kill him.

Lucas stays there waiting for Elanora who's clenching her fists,she looks pissed like really pissed.Fuck that means that maybe the picture is true,the one that I got,this isn't happening why now.Ohh gosh I now feel bad for her and myself.

"We're going back home now"Elanora utters looking at Lucas for a second.She restarts the car hoping the guest haven't left.

"Call papa,tell him to keep the guests home,till I come home"Elanora says to Lucas who immediately pulls his phone out ready to call Vince.

Call between Lucas and Vince:
Lucas:hey are the guests still there

Vince:yeah what's up ,is my principessa okay?

Lucas:she's okay,just keep the guest home.

Vince:why is something wrong?

Lucas:just keep them ,will tell you when we get there.

Vince:okay bye
End of call

Vince tenses as he just hung up with Lucas,gosh we can never catch a break.He walks away from the kitchen to the dinning room.

"Hey can you guys stay a couple more minutes till Elanora and Lucas come"Vince announces to everyone ,eating at the table.

"Of course Vince"Ivan says
to Vince who has a worry face.

"Yeah Vince"Pierre assures Vince,he doesn't mind ,he gets to talk more business with his friends we'll true friends.Pablo nods softly.

"What's wrong brother is Elanora okay"Andrew ,asks his brother Vince who looks worried.

"I don't know I hope everything is okay"Vince says  to Andrew who only nods in understanding.

Lorenzo just wanted to go home he's tired of the family drama.He can't but feel betrayed by Nikolai who slept with Elanora before.There good friends ,there the next heirs to there mafias .There supposed to be no secrets between them.Hes currently sitting with both Martin and Adam who keep blabbering about this years gala that's gonna be hosted by the Italians.

Nikolai is currently outside with Adrian who keeps asking him questions about Elanora and to be honest it's pissing him off.I wonder who sent Matheo the text because neither me or Elanora wanted them to find out like this.

"So how was she"Adrian asks Nikolai who looks seconds from punching him.

"For the thousand time I'm not telling you"Nikolai utters annoyingly to Adrian who just rolls his eyes.

"I'm leaving peace"Adrian mutters to Nikolai who only waves back annoyingly.Nikolai stares at the view above him,what a view it is,stars truly are beautiful but the reality of a star is unbelievable.He feels something vibrate in his pants,indicating someone texted him.He grabs his phone,opening the unknown text,his eyes harden in anger and shock.What the fuck is this?He plays the video showcasing him and Elanora having sex,you could literally hear everything and see us clearly.
"you feel so good baby"he hears in the video.I immediately shut my phone.Omg what the fuck .Did Elanora do this?What the fuck ,who sent this?But better question is who the fuck recorded this?

Elanora speeds to the house which is only about 10 minutes,not long but she's desperate to talk to Nikolai.What if he had something to do about this,she doubts it tho .Elanora parks outside the house ,she rushes out with Lucas right behind her.She nods to the guards saying a small "hi" before racing to the dinning room.

Everyone watches as Elanora sprints through the door looking around frantically, with a Lucas who's breathing hard .Elanora notices Nikolai is gone,no where to be found.

Everyone gets confused as they see her look for someone.

"Where is he"Elanora yells clutching her hair as she looks down suddenly.

"Who Elanora"Esteban asks as she looks to be worried and mad.

"Nikolai is he here"Elanora mutters looking around for him.

Nikolai walks back inside when he hears his name get called out.He walks in ,as his eyes harden when they land on Elanora who for some reason look worried and angry.

Nikolai sprints to Elanora who stands her place.Nikolai grips Elanoras hand ,taking her to the kitchen which is next door.He shuts the door harshly as he lets Elanora go .He turns around to glare at her only to be found with dark angry eyes.

"что, черт возьми, эланора"(what the hell Elanora),Nikolai mutters to Elanora who gets even more confused.

Suddenly Elanora feels herself being gripped by the throat,to the closest wall.She stares at Nikolai's intense glaring.She grabs his hand ,trying to pull them off her throat,fuck this might leave a bruise.

"Nikolai let go"Elanora utters to Nikolai who's eyes soften when he realizes what he did.

"Shit I'm sorry"Nikolai says as he lets go of her throat.He backs away quickly,giving her some space.

"Sorry won't do shit and that's the last time you put your hands on a woman"Elanora says pissed off to Nikolai who looks guilty.

"We need to talk"

.Nikolai stares confused at Elanora.Elanora walks to sit in the tool for some calmness,she feels Nikolai sit right next to her .

"So..earlier I got a video"Elanora states turning to look for a reaction.She sees his eyes widen in surprise.

"Please,tell me Nikolai that you didn't record us that night"Elanora mutters hiding her face with her hands,afraid to know his answer.Nikolai's eyes widen in shock and relief,at least none of us had nothing to do with it but there's a sex tape of us out there.

"Look Elanora I had nothing to do with that video,I didn't record shit,but the problem now is there's a fucking sex tape of us"Nikolai mutters quietly afraid someone could be eavesdropping.Elanora lets a sigh of relief but now we have a bigger problem.

"What are we gonna do"Elanora mutters looking at Nikolai who looks conflicted.Nikolai stares at Elanora conflicted ,for once he is clueless on to what to do.

"I have no clue"Nikolai mutters as Elanora stares off to nowhere.How did I get in this situation.

Everyone outside suddenly gets Deja Vu .
Lucas stands there wide eyed ,wow ,I really need to find out where the fuck this person is ,he needs to know who sent these photos.There clearly targeting Elanora.

Elanora dozes off trying to find a way to solve this problem.Okay ,I can maybe try to hack this person.Okay ,but I can't have someone else in the mafia do this,I don't want them to see me naked.

"Okay ,okay ,I'm gonna see if I could hack this person ,I don't want my family seeing this or the mafia"Elanora mutters to Nikolai who only nods softly,he glances at Elanora who looks exhausted.

"Okay come on let's go before they start assuming"Elanora mutters getting up from the stool,she walks to the door,waiting for Nikolai to arrive.

"Not a word to no one please"Elanora mutters pleadingly to Nikolai whos eyes soften when they meet her honey colored eyes.They open the door as they face everyone's curious gaze.

"I'm sorry you guys could leave if you want"Elanora mutters to everyone in the table.I should leave to get a head start for the hacking.

"I have to go guys ,I'm going to sleep"Elanora announces to everyone on the table.She says goodnight and goodbye to everyone.

"Are you sure your okay principessa"Vince mutters looking at Elanoras worry eyes.He kisses her forehead as she starts descending upstairs with Lucas.

"I am fine papa I just need rest"Elanora mutters giving papa a nod as she walks away with Lucas by her side.They make it to her room,as Elanora eagerly looks for her laptop.She finds it in the closet,she walks to bed ,sitting comfortably,getting ready for an all nighter.

"So what's the plan"Lucas asks as Elanora starts putting her glasses on ,and starts typing like crazy.

"I'm gonna try to hack the person"Elanora mutters to Lucas who just nods as he sits in her bed.

"Where's Epifiano btw"Lucas asks ,as he hasn't seen Epifiano in a while.

"No where to be found"Elanora mutters glancing at Lucas who just raises his eyebrows.

"I have no clue where he is,he disappeared"Elanora says emotionless,she doesn't have time for games,and Epifiano clearly is avoiding her.I just wanna know why.But right now this has to be done ,but that doesn't mean he still wonders to my mind,I just hope he's okay.

Lucas watches as Elanoras eyes fill with different emotions ,I swear I can't see her hurt again,and I think she's about to get hurt again.

"Elanora"Lucas says looking at Elanora who just "mmm" back.Lucas is conflicted if he should say this or not maybe this isn't the right time,but me and her promised no more secrets.

"Elanora...I got a message to..."Lucas mutters nervously to Elanora who freezes.Elanora turns her head to face Lucas who looks worried,she suddenly gets a wave of anxiety.

"What is it"Elanora says curious on to what they sent him.

"It's a picture of.....

Enjoy 😊
What do you think it is?🤭
Another Chapter out later today

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 12.1K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
465K 12.9K 74
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...
46.7K 835 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...
75.9K 1.6K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...