My love for the beast💜 #taek...

By Lavbtsipurpleyou

It's about a dragon love story, with BTS members as dragons 🐉 This is pure fiction🔥 No other intentions🙅‍♀... More

Hello👋🙋‍♀️
My love for the beast 💜 Part 1 - Introduction (i)
My love for the beast 💜 Part 2 - Introduction (ii)
My love for the beast💜Part 3 - Prologue
My love for the beast - City & school look
My love for the beast💜Part 4
My love for the beast💜Part 5
My love for the beast💜Part 6
My love for the beast💜Part 7
My love for the beast💜Part 8
My love for the beast💜Part 9
My love for the beast💜Part 10
My love for the beast💜Part 11
My love for the beast💜Part 12
My love for the beast💜Part 13
🤩💜Thank You💜🤩
My love for the beast💜Part 14
My love for the beast💜Part 15
My love for the beast💜Part 16
My love for the beast💜Part 17
My love for the beast💜Part 18
♡♡♡Do you guys want it or not♡♡♡
My love for the beast💜Part 19
My love for the beast💜Part 20
My love for the beast💜Part 21
My love for the beast💜Part 22
My love for the beast💜Part 24
💫Thank You🙏and🙇‍♀️I am Sorry💫
My love for the beast💜Part 25
My love for the beast💜Part 26
My love for the beast💜Part 27
My love for the beast💜Part 28
My love for the beast💜Part 29
My love for the beast💜Part 30
My love for the beast💜Part 31
HELP ME PLEASE
My love for the beast💜Part 32
My love for the beast💜Part 33
My love for the beast💜Part 34
My love for the beast💜Part 35
My love for the beast💜Part 36
🥰🥺🥺Thank you so much Amigos Amigas🥺🥺🥰
About Updates
My love for the beast💜Part 37
My love for the beast💜Part 38
My love for the beast💜Part 39
A/N
My love for the beast💜Part 40
My love for the beast💜Part 41
My love for the beast💜Part 42
new story....
AN😍

My love for the beast💜Part 23

2.7K 112 37
By Lavbtsipurpleyou

((Hey ma lovelies, this chapter will be Taehyung explanations. How he found about that Alpha and his/her mate. How he got the idea of mixing his blood in the food. Next chapter will be my explanation about all the conversations and the actions of those two(Stranger x and y))

Next Day

Taekook

Taehyung is the first one woke up. Jungkook is sleeping beside him, while hugging his neck. Taehyung smiled and admired Jungkook Tattoo. As a Alpha, he felt really proud when he saw his tattoo on his omega neck. He softly grabbed Jungkook chin and pecked his nose and lips.

He checked the time. Its 7.30 in the morning. Yesterday itself, he informed about the leaves for both Draco and Dragula boys, to the university head. University head agreed when he also received a letter from both city king.

Taehyung decided to conduct the meeting in his city. He doesn't want anyone get suspicious about this. So he just spread the news like, they all went to meet their parents to get blessings from them.

Taehyung removed Jungkook from him and went into the bathroom to do his morning routine. He came out and wore his outfit.

He shooked Jungkook and Jungkook opened his eyes.

"Good morning " Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook forehead.

"Good morning Tae" Jungkook said pecked Taehyung cheeks.

"Get up baby, we have to leave in 1 hour. Go shoo shoo" Taehyung said and Jungkook giggled and went inside the bathroom. He wore his outfit and came out.

"You look so cute baby♡♡come here" Taehyung said and opened his arms. Jungkook went and he was about to hug Taehyung, but Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by his waist and kissed him. Jungkook blushed and kissed Taehyung back.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook met their friends. All started going to Dracula city.

After 50 minutes all reached the city. The city people bowed their heads when they saw the Royal Alpha. All went inside the castle. Dragula city king and queen welcome them all. When Jungkook saw his parents he immediately dashed towards them and hugged them tightly.

"I missed you guys" Jungkook said and shed his tears. Taehyung immediately went behind Jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook heavily blushed at the gesture.All introduced and had their snacks.

After 30 minutes

Now everyone is sitting in the library. Yes, it is king personal library. And Taehyung wanted to have this meeting here because, no one can hear anything from here. It is the safest place.

"Son, wise elder will be coming late. He have some business in the Draco city. Also he said, you can start this meeting because he already know who that Alpha is" Mr. Kim said.

"Ok father, then I will start this meeting" Taehyung said.

"Son, tell us everything that you know about that Alpha. Do not hide anything from us" Mr. Jeon said.

"Don't worry father. I will" Taehyung said and stood up from his place. He pecked Jungkook lips lovingly and

"Don't freak out or imagine anything ok...I AM HERE FOR YOU" Taehyung said to Jungkook. Jungkook blushed and nodded his head.

Below will be Taehyung explanations.

Everyone please listen to me carefully. If you want to ask me anything, ask.

So as I said before, that alpha and HIS mate is in our friends group. But it's not you guys🥰 except us we have Yugyeom, Lisa, Kai and Bogum. You guys already said its Yugyeom kai or Bogum Lisa. But it's not Yugyeom Kai or Bogum Lisa. Its.............

BOGUM & KAI

(SURPRISE💖Finally revealed! Hope you guys like my surprise 💜😉)

"What?" All our shouted at the same time. But Taehyung and Jungkook parents just sitting silently and listening to Taehyung talk.

"Calm down guys" Taehyung said and laughed at his friends reaction.

"What are you saying Tae????how it can be????" Jimin said.

"Yes, they are not even mates. Then how?" Jin said and looked at Taehyung.

"Who said they are not mates. They are the destinatted mates. Bogum and Kai." Taehyung said.

"Ok, they are mates!!! WAIT WHAT?" JHope shouted. All looked shockingly at Taehyung.

"Oh god its confusing. Then what about Yugyeom and Lisa. They are their mates right....then how Bogum and Kai is mate" yoongi asked Taehyung.

Taehyung was about to reply, but Mr. Jeon voice stopped him.

"Don't tell me!!!don't tell me he used them!!!" Mr. Jeon said with fear.

"Yes father, what you are saying is true. He is using that book."Taehyung said and both parents are now shaking lightly.

"Hmm, can you please explain to us clearly. I don't get it" Namjoon said. Mr. Kim stood up and started to explain.

"This is all happening only because of that book. That book is banned very long time ago. That book created by our lord Bahamut to help people. But because of some dragon selfishness and Greediness, it made them to ban the book and the book kept in the library with a spell. So no one can approach and take that book.

So when this book was banned, we sent a many guards to collect all the copy of this book from the all dragon cities. But one particular witch, got the cure for the spell that is used to protect the original book.

It needs a lot of practice. She married and she used her beloved husband to take that book. Her husband is also a sorcerer and he also wants that book, because then only they can achieve and gain many things.

So she send her husband to take that book. He got that book easily but when he was about to escape from there, his heart got hit by something. He looked down and an arrow with witch/sorcerer killing liquid. He looked over to see who hit him. It's none other than Jungkook grandfather father. He dropped to the ground and he chanted one magic which will immediately transport him to the other place. His wife(witch) saw everything and she cried and cried.

So from that day, we are still trying to find that book. After sometime, we started to create the cure magic with a help of wise elder for the curse that she will put with the help of that book. But she stopped everything suddenly. Wise Elder said, hereafter she can do everything only with a help of other people. She can't do anything herself. But no one from our cities tried anything with her. But now, that Alpha is joined his hands with that old witch" Mr. Kim finished his speech.

"Oh god, this is so cruel. But Why that witch helping Bogum and Kai" Jin asked.

"Jin, her husband killed by Jungkook grandfather father. Because of that she couldn't get offspring for her family. You know that witch only can get married one time...so she wanted to take revenge. Now she used magic to keep her alive. She came to know about Taehyung, Jungkook, Bogum and Kai, in my past life death. That news spread like a fire. So she waited for that greedy alpha next born, now he is born and she joined them. Now they wanted kill Jungkook before he give birth to his child" Mr. Jeon explained. When Jungkook heard this he immediately launched himself with Taehyung.

"Why do we need to face these problems?" Jungkook asked Taehyung with teary eyes.

"Don't worry baby, this time no one can do anything to us" Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook lips.

"Ok, now Taehyung. How did you find its Bogum and Kai?" Yoongi asked.

"Ok, when Yugyeom and Lisa got paired with Kai and Bogum, both Yugyeom and Lisa didn't felt anything with them. I met lisa during lunch. She always talks about Yugyeom than Bogum. But whenever I ask her about Bogum, she said she is feeling the connection but nothing more than that. This also happened with Yugyeom. I met him once and asked everything. Both said many things that is synced.

'I don't feel anything than the bond'
'I am always in different places many times without knowing '
'And when he marked me, I didn't remembered anything that happened during marking'

So when I first met Lisa in lunch and Yugyeom in our dorm, I decided to keep an eye on them(kai bogum). They may be a good observer. But I am a Royal alpha and I can feel all your dragon feelings. Whenever we eat lunch together, I always felt both Bogum and Kai dragons are very happy even their fake mates(Lisa and Yugyeom) dragons are not feeling good. Not only during our lunch time, but everytime I always felt Yugyeom Lisa dragon sadness and Bogum Kai dragons happiness." Taehyung explained.

"Oh god...so Yugyeom and Lisa is destinatted mate?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes baby!!!!they are....that is why I asked Jin to prepare two lunch boxes with my blood in it. I gave those boxes to Yugyeom and Lisa. Without my blood boxes, I gave it to Kai and Bogum. I found this with the help of this book" Taehyung said and dropped the book in the table.

"This book is the rare and it is only available with kings of each city. I asked my father and he gave this book to me. This is the book that we are talking about. It is the book which has cure for all the curse that is written in that book (stolen book).

"Now what are we gonna do????we have one book. That witch have one book. And now we have two enemies to kill. Those two wants me dead. And ifmmmmm" Jungkook stopped his lamenting when Taehyung put his hand in Jungkook mouth.

"Baby, breath.....Calm down. Am here!!!!!just let me explain fully...then you can start your lament. Jungkook just pouted at Taehyung.

"So we will end this meeting today. I will explain my plan with the presence of Wise Elder" Taehyung said and all nodded their heads.

"Father please inform Wise elder about this and request him to come here tomorrow" Taehyung said to his Father. His father nodded his head.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Long chapter 😅😀sorry guys 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you, I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.6K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
1.2M 55.4K 86
Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has everything. But still, he is desperate to...
69.4K 4.4K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...
670K 28.2K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...