We're Having Our Baby

By harrysxfinelines

It's none of their business.... Harry and Emma have been together for 3.5 years when they find out she's preg... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Charlie Robin Styles
New Story!

Twelve

3.8K 60 11
By harrysxfinelines

Emma's P.O.V August 4th

"Uh, Em?" Harry gets my attention, so I tilt my head up that's resting on his shoulder.

"Hm?"

"Is that blood?" Harry points out a few red spots on the sheets around us.

"Oh," I sort of laugh it off. Apparently, it's not abnormal for you to bleed during sex while pregnant, so I'm not worried about it.

"It's not funny," Harry says with a serious look of concern.

"Babe, I'm fine, the doctor even said that this might happen."

"But I hurt you," he says quieter.

"No, you didn't hurt me, Harry," I place my hand on his cheek and try to ease his worries. "I told you that I would tell you if you did, but I promise it's okay. We can wash the sheets or get new ones, it's not the end of the world."

"That's a lot of blood," he says, still furrowing his brows, and I can't contain my laugh.

"Oh my god, you're such a baby. That is nothing compared to my periods, Harry."

"You're kidding," Harry looks dumbfounded.

"I'm serious, this is like a scrape on the knee compared to what people with uteruses experience every month," I explain, and Harry's face contorts, "Maybe in a couple of months I'll show you," I wink, completely joking, but Harry doesn't catch on.

"No, no way," he says bluntly.

"I'm joking. Despite what a lot of women say, I actually do think that periods are gross, so I would never want you to see that. I really hope I don't have to see the placenta when I give birth," I shudder at the thought.

"Can we talk about something more... I don't know, pleasant?"

"Sure," I laugh, "But I'm going to pee first," I say, pulling myself from Harry's grip.

Walking back to bed, I grab two pairs of Harry's boxers, one for him and one for me, as well as one of his t-shirts. I crawl under the covers and into Harry's side, and catch a glimpse of his phone screen in his hand.

"My mom is visiting?" I read the message. After being together for so long, we don't have any reasons to keep things from each other, so I don't feel bad for looking at his phone, but at the same time we obviously trust each other so there's no need to.

"Fuck, that was supposed to be a surprise," Harry face palms.

"Well then don't text my mom while in bed with me! When is she coming?"

"Friday," Harry says defeated, "She just wanted to confirm the time of her flight. I'm going to pick her up at noon. I know you really miss her, and she's been dying to be a part of your pregnancy in any way."

"Yeah, I do. I feel terrible that she's all alone upstate. I've told her to move down here but she doesn't want to leave her hometown."

"Well, we have the room so I told her she can stay as long as she wants," Harry says.

"Thank you for doing this," I smile and kiss his neck.

"Of course. It would have been better as a surprise if someone wasn't so nosyyyy," Harry drags out.

"Sorry," I laugh.

"It's okay, baby. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, love," I mock his accent.

"Oh, shut up."

*** August 6th

Today is the day my mom gets here for the weekend, and I couldn't be more excited. My mom and I are really close. Well, we kind of had to be when I was growing up because of the situation with my dad. She's always stood up for me, even when it put her in danger, and I can never thank her enough for it. I hope I can be as strong of a mother as she is, although I know I won't have to go through the things she did with my dad with Harry.

We haven't seen each other since the wedding and that seems like ages ago even though it wasn't even two months ago. Since my mom doesn't get to visit often, Harry suggested that she help up set up the nursery. Harry has been dying to get it started, so I finally let him order furniture and paint last week. I only had one request, and that's a comfortable rocking chair for the nursing. Other than that, Harry did all of the shopping. He hasn't picked up the paint yet, but I think he chose a light green color. He did some research and apparently the color green is good a baby's development or something.

Mom: Just got off the plane! I can't wait to see you guys!

Emma: I'm sorry I couldn't be there to pick you up :( Harry should be there soon if he isn't already. I'll see you soon!

Mom: It's okay, I understand. It's better this way, I wouldn't want you getting mobbed or stressed! I'll see you soon, love you!

Emma: Love you too, Mom <3

Minutes after texting my mom the doorbell rings, which is very frustrating because I just sat down to have lunch.

I can't think of who would be at our house, but then again, I have been forgetting a lot of things recently. I did laundry yesterday but after loading the washer, I totally forgot to start it and then an hour later when I remembered, I didn't put soap in! At least Harry thought the whole ordeal was amusing.

When I go to see who's here, it's the delivery for the nursery. Nothing was supposed to arrive until tomorrow, so Harry is going to be ecstatic. I open the door and tell the two delivery workers to set the boxes inside the entry way. I don't really want them coming into the house and I can't carry the boxes upstairs to the nursery, so Harry will have to do that part.

Almost as soon as the delivery truck drives away, I see Harry pull into the driveway and the garage.

"Mom!"

"Emma, oh my goodness you look stunning!" My mom drops her purse and runs over to me, pulling me into an enormous hug.

"Thank you."

"Oh, is this the delivery for the nursery!" She spots the boxes behind me as Harry's attention is also brought to the foyer.

"They weren't supposed to arrive until tomorrow!" Harry quickly makes his way over, looking as if he's about to tear open a box right now.

"I was surprised to, but is it okay if we still wait until tomorrow to build everything? I'm really tired, so I'd kind of just like to be lazy and spend time with you two for today."

"That's totally fine, sweetheart. I have until Monday to help, so whenever you need me, just let me know!"

"We don't have to wait until Monday, right?" Harry asks apprehensively.

"No, of course not," I laugh, "We can start tomorrow morning and then we'll probably finish tomorrow as well."

"Okay, good," Harry smiles pulling me into his arms from behind and leaving a small kiss on my neck, "I'm super excited."

"Do you guys have plans for dinner? How about I cook for us tonight?" my mom offers.

"It's alright, Jillian, you don't have to. I was thinking we could order in anyway; we don't have much right now," Harry pulls away from me.

"It's not a bother! I know Emma isn't the best chef so it will give you a break while also having a nice, home-cooked meal, Harry," she smiles.

"I'm not that bad," I defend myself, but neither Harry nor my mom defend me. "You guys are so mean!"

"But we love youuuuu!" Harry drags out, making me roll my eyes.

My mom decided that she wanted Harry to take her to the store to get ingredients for dinner, and she was adamant about me staying home. She said it was best that I don't come in case there are crowds, but I feel like there's another reason why she doesn't want me there. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll find out from Harry. He's absolutely terrible at keeping secrets.

I get restless after about two hours of their "grocery shopping," and decide to text Harry asking if they'll be home soon. I don't tell him, but I kind of hate having to stay inside all of the time. That also means that I'm left in this huge house by myself when Harry has errands to run. I could go out, it's just that as I've gotten further along, I've been growing more and more anxious about being public.

"Finally, what took you guys so long?" I complain when my mom and Harry walk inside, not carrying enough grocery bags for how long they were out.

"They just had so many pasta options, we couldn't decide which one to get!" Harry jokes, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I know you guys have something up your sleeves. Whatever, I'll just get it out of Harry later," I wink.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Harry says, turning away from me to hide what I suspect to be blushing cheeks. My mom stays quiet and busies herself gathering what she needs for dinner. We both told her that she's our guest so it's our job to take care of her, but she's always been one to take care of others before herself.

It seemed to take years for my mom to make dinner, and I think it was partially due to my hunger, but also because she refused to let Harry, or I help. Instead, Harry started painting Charlie's room while I caught up with my mom. She said that she's been doing well, and when I asked if she was getting lonely yet, she insinuated that she had met someone new to keep her company.

"Are you trying to tell me that you're seeing someone?" I ask my mom who's just now taking out the first dish from the oven.

"I met him a few months ago," she starts,

"You could have invited him to the wedding!" I exclaim, excited that my mom found someone to make her happy.

"If you would let me finish, I was going to say that things just started getting a little more serious after the wedding. He asks about you and Harry quite a lot though. He lost his daughter five years ago to a car crash. She would have been around your age too."

"Oh, that's terrible," I gasp, "I would love to meet him though! I'm so happy that you found someone, Mom."

"He makes me happy," she says, taking the dishes of food to the dining table while I grab silverware.

"Would you mind if Harry knows? I'd also just like to hear more of the tea," I suggest.

"Tea?" My mom questions.

"Yeah, like drama or gossip," I explain.

"Oh," she laughs, "There's not much to say, but I don't mind."

"Great! I'll go get Harry. Dinner is all ready, right?" I practically run upstairs after she nods and rush to tell Harry that dinner is ready.

He's just gotten out of the shower and by the smell I can tell that he recently finished painting a coat in the nursery too. I enter our bedroom, but Harry doesn't even notice me. He's too busy dancing naked to Joni Mitchell as he makes his way to the closet to find clothes.

"If you're going to frolic around in the nude, I would suggest closing the door first," I laugh, mostly at his pink cheeks that show he's been caught.

"Sorry, I forgot your mum's here," he grabs a pair of briefs and sweats.

"You're lucky she's been distracted by spending the last hour working on dinner. Speaking of, it's ready! Aaaand, if you give me a kiss, I have some exciting news to share with you," I try to hide my smile as Harry's eyebrows raise at my proposition. After throwing on a shirt, he switches off the light and meets me in the doorway. I pucker my lips, waiting for my kiss.

"Okay, what's this exciting news?" he mocks my enthusiasm after pulling back but keeping his arms around my waist.

"You know how we were talking about how unfortunate it is that my mom is all alone back home, but she refuses to move down here? Well, turns out she has a boyfriend," I wiggle my brows, "and things seem to be getting pretty serious."

"Serious, huh? Well, that's great! When do we get to meet the guy?" he questions.

"Not sure, I was going to ask when we're all eating. She hasn't told me much about him yet. I really am happy for her though. I was about to sell the house behind her back and force her to move here!"

"I'm happy for her as well. Now, let's go eat! I'm starving and whatever she's made smells absolutely fantastic," Harry turns us around and slips his hand into mine to walk downstairs into the dining room.

"Jillian, you have a boyfriend, and you didn't even think to tell me!" Harry jokes with my mom, all while pulling a chair out for me to sit.

"Oh, it's nothing too exciting yet, but I do like him a lot," she passes a serving plate to Harry and then myself.

"Do you love him?" I question her.

"I don't know," she sighs, "I gave up on love a while ago."

"Love can be scary, but if he's the one then I promise you it's worth it," Harry looks to me, and then back to my mom, "We want you to be happy, so if this guy does that then I say go for it."

"Thank you, Harry. I think I'd like you guys to meet George before I decide anything though."

"Invite him down! We don't have plans this coming week, he's more than welcome here. Unless he's working or busy or something," I offer.

"He's actually a retired photographer, I forgot to mention that. Now that he's done working, he wanted to get away from the city. He only moved to town about six months ago. It was actually that one chaotic week when news got out about your wedding," my mom brings up, "but I will call him tonight and see if he's up to it."

"He sounds perfect for you," Harry laughs and then digs back into his meal. That's what the rest of the night was; laughter and consuming the delicious home-cooked meal that I didn't realize I missed. Everything is just so perfect right now. I married the love of my life and I'm pregnant with his child, I reconnected with my brother and found out I have two precious nephews, now my mom is here and she's found someone to keep her company. Life is great.

*

*

*

A/N: HARRY WON A GRAMMY!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! I'm so proud of him, I literally cannot stop talking about it with all of my friends and they hate me for it.

Anyway, this chapter was kind of all over the place, but I really wanted to get something out. I've been swamped with schoolwork so I'm trying to write ahead but I didn't want to make you guys wait longer for another chapter. Hopefully I'll have another out soon, but in the meantime vote and comment suggestions/literally anything!

And thank you for reading<3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 6.3K 79
Emma Scott 14 years old Abused by her mum and step dad, She finally gets the chance to meet the boyband she loves so much, Harry then becomes her DA...
7.2K 174 26
Follow Y/n, Harry and Darcy throughout a new pregnancy!
480K 16.6K 65
- NOT COMPLETE - When struggling waiter, Harry Styles, meets college student, Daisy Miller, it seems that all's well that ends well. Well, from the...
84.9K 1.5K 61
[UNEDITED] 'cause once you go without it, nothing else will do • • • "Why angel?" he asks, smiling, and I nod. "Cause you- you're my sweet creature a...