Through The Fire

By Katitudee

Danielle is one of three kids who were in a troublesome childhood. She thought she didn't need anyone but her... More

โฅ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š โฅ
โฅ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ โฅ
โฅ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
Merry Christmas my loves๐Ÿ’•
โฅ ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉโฅ
โฅ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
Check in!
Notice
โฅ ๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š โฅ
โฅ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
Happy Birthday to ya girl!!
โฅ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃโฅ
Update!
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎโฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™šโฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™คโฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™งโฅ
โฅ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š โฅ
โฅ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญโฅ

โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™šโฅ

176 8 0
By Katitudee

*Danielle POV*

It's currently about 3 in the afternoon and I took Amir to the mall for a mommy and me date and to buy some new stuff.

I was walking minding my business until out of no where some bitch bumped into me.

"Watch where the fuck you're going." I tell her.

She turns around and gives me a smirk "Or what?"

"What do you mean or what?"

"You said watch where i'm going...who said I had the time?" She says while giving a weird grin.

"Chile..." I say while walking away.

These hoes are weird nowadays.

I take Amir and I into a baby clothing store and shop. We look around and I hold a couple items to Amir to see if he likes it. He gave out an approving squeal and I put them in the mini shopping cart.

We check out and then head to the food court. DJ's draft day is tomorrow night and I can't wait.

"Ready to go baby?" I ask Amir.

He gives me a nod and stretches his arms out for me to pick him up.

I pick him up and put him back in his seat and then exited the mall.

We arrive home 40 minutes later and was greeted by Aaron.

"Hey wifey and baby boy!" He says.

He gives us both pecks on the cheeks and takes Amir out of my arms.

"Let's go put you down to sleep Mir." He tells our son.

Amir lets out a happy squeal.

I go into the kitchen to get a snack so I can watch a movie.

Aaron comes from upstairs dressed and sit next to me.

"What's new papa?" I ask.

"Uh nothing really, gonna head out with the guys tonight." He tells me.

I nod. "Where to?" I question.

"To the bar to have a couple drinks and a pre-turnup party for DJ." He replies.

I grin to myself. "Sounds like a plan, Have fun baby." I tell him.

"Thanks" he says while giving me a loving peck.

"See you soon!" He yells.

I giggle. I text the girls' group chat to see what the moves are.

Shanelle: Movie night at yours Dani?

Me: Yeah i'm down.

Didi: Otw in 10 mins!

I text back the gc with an thumbs up emoji and went upstairs to check on Amir.

He was sitting up in his crib rubbing his eyes.

"Rise and shine" I sang and he giggles.

I pick him up and clean him up and get him pumped to see his aunt and Godmother.

I heard the door close meaning that the girls are here. I gave them keys to the house for emergencies.

Amir and I walk downstairs and he was snatched out my hands by the girls.

"Hi auntie baby!" Didi yells.

Amir lets out a happy screech. They walk into the movie room, while I go and make the snacks.

I start by popping the popcorn into the microwave and start pouring the drinks into 3 glasses and milk into one bottle.

After getting everything together, I walked with two trays into the room.

"Welcome to Chilli's!" I yell while placing the trays in front of them.

"Thanks crack whore" Didi says.

"You're welcome Dumpster baby." I reply.

Amir giggles.

"You see how yo mama always starting nephew?" Didi says while fake sobbing.

I roll my eyes and sit down while they figured out what movie to pick.

"Let's watch US." Didi Suggest.

"Yeah sure."

"Alright."  Shanelle and I said.

I play the movie and watch as it unfold.

"Lupita so fine man." Didi blurts out. "Hell yeah!" Shanelle says.

As the movie got more intense, Shanelle and Didi got more scared. Until the part when Lupita's tether starts speaking.

"wHeN IIII wAs a lItTLe gIRllllll'

"wHy iS sHeeeee talKINnG lIKE ThAttttt" Didi says mocking her.

Shanelle and I busted out laughing. I checked on Amir who was in his bouncer and turns out, his ass was sleep.

"I'm going to go and put him in his crib." I tell the girls, I get up and grab Amir from his bouncer and walk upstairs.

I walk with my sleeping infant in my arms up the stairs into his nursery. I open the door revealing a light blue room with tiny baby fishes decorated on the wall.

I gently lay him down in his bed and make sure to turn on his baby monitor. I then close the door as gently as possible and head back down stairs.

The boys arrive back and they were making a whole bunch of noise. "IF, YALL DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP SO MY SON CAN SLEEP, ALL Y'ALL GON GET THE HELL OUT, DADDY INCLUDED!" I semi-scream.

"Mmc-" They start

"SUCK YALL TEETH AND IMMA BEAT YALL TIL THE WHITE MEAT" I reply.

They all start beatboxing instead. I roll my eyes and walk the rest of them to the door.

"Bye, see y'all tomorrow for DJ's Draft day!!!" I tell them. We all say goodbye and see them out the door.

Aaron and I walk back to the movie room and clean up everything.

"How was the pre-turnup baby?' I ask.

"It was good, a couple of close calls but good." He says.

"Close calls? What you mean close calls?" I ask with my eyebrow cocked like a pistol.

"Fights, we didn't start them though"

I laugh. "Boys will be boys."

"What did you guys do?" He questions.

"Eh, watched US and just ate some food. Had a little movie night with the gworls." I say in a flawda accent.

He laughs. After cleaning up, I went to check on Amir and Aaron went to take a shower.

I crack the door a little bit and see my boy slumped like a dead man in his crib. I laugh at the scene and close it as quietly as I could and headed to bed.

*Aaron POV*

I went upstairs to take a shower while Dani went to check on our son.

What a damn night, it was so many hoes tryna get with us and it was so annoying.

While I was turning on the shower, my phone began to vibrate. I picked it up and it was some unknown number

I picked up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi Aaron, this is Stelly, you gave me your number at the club?"

I blink and stay quiet.

"Uh..hello?"

"My bad, but uh Studio?"

"It's Stelly"

"Oh uh Stelly, i'm sorry but I'm happily engaged with a child. As you saw in the club, we were lit." I tell her.

"Oh really? Do you think I care? I wont tell if you don't" Stelly says with a menacing voice.

"Yeah, issa no for me dog." I tell her and hang up the phone and blocking her.

"I ain't finna ruin my family for a bitch especially with one of....them Respectfully." I thought to myself.

I hop in the shower and scrub myself down.

*Danielle POV*

I text Shanelle and Didi to see if they made it home safely.

They texted back yes and that's all I needed to see.

I receive a text from Jonathan asking when are we gonna do a new song together, I told him in a week we'll meet at the studio and get started.

Here I am with barbeque sauce on my titt- I mean here I am watching Hell's Kitchen

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Gordon yells.

I bust out laughing. That man funny as hell.

Aaron walks into the room in his "night" clothes on and hops in the bed next to me.

We cuddle for a while and kiss each other goodnight and drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 12.6K 68
This is the Third book to the "CASH SHIT" series. Y/N is now a certified RPN and on top of that dealing with Kaiori ,Khia and engaged to Jonathan. Jo...
1.4M 40.6K 91
Shayla a senior in high school left to take care of her 3 year old sister falls for a drug lord named Kasen ...... is life with a thug better
753K 26.5K 68
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’ ?
102K 4.5K 21
Andre isn't exactly who we think he is, but will Zion be able to make Brianni see that? Will they get back together? What happened next with Brandi...