Can you keep a secret ●S2●

By Lionessa_33

So this is a story based on the can you keep a secret series but between Jaxx getting expelled and Alex and Z... More

Zach why...?
Have to belive me
Re-started rivalry
Prime suspect
Culpret
Familiar Face
The rescue
Sleepover
Secret weapon
The necklace
Shadow Jaxx
FIGHT!!
Final boss
The plan
Finally done!!!

Explination

937 7 2
By Lionessa_33

So if you read the discription and didnt understand, basically the ending where Jaxx gets expelled this is a fan fic based on what I think happened before the part they get married. Alex and Zach got into a group called "the squad" and apperantly Jaxx managed to transfer back to the school because of his rich parents. Eventually they forgave him and they became friends again and let him into the squad, but Zach still has his suspicions...and the story continues from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 759 62
Stuff I'm doing: Alex x Zach, Jade x Drake, Light x Charli, Jaxx x Idk lol The oldest the age limit will be for reading a oneshots will be 16, so not...
19.9K 361 27
The cover picture isn't mine, it belongs to mesi_myst. Hey! My first ever story on Wattpad. I wrote this back when I was 11 so It's a super cringe s...
4.4K 66 16
As usual, Sora and Jaxx flirt with each other, pretending they're dating when they're recording. But in real life they're bestfriends, or so they tho...
752 37 19
When Jaxx's parents dump him at a sleep-away camp for the summer, he is certain it will be the worst summer of his life, that is until he meets Luca...