Miracle|โˆš

By Exoticxrose

Miracle Deveraux Kind, forgiving, caring, smart and overall an amazing person. One of the nicest people anyo... More

|ยฐยฐINTROยฐยฐ|
Prologue
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Attention!!
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Thank you! &' Promotion

Chapter Three

2.5K 60 35
By Exoticxrose

Miracle's POV

I woke up drenched in sweat with the sun shining right in my eyes. Ugh why me! I mentally cursed myself for leaving my curtains open last night.

I got up and looked in the mirror. As usual I looked awful, my hazil eyes dull and lifeless. My hazelnut hair was tousled and stuck to my face as though life depended on it.

Dark circles were forming around my eyes, my skin was pale. Over all I just looked horrible. I know I was pretty but sometimes I don't feel like that statement rang with any truth.

I did my usual morning routine and headed downstairs as I got futher I heard music coming from the kitchen. Reggae! It was one of my favorites. Paper loving by Christopher Martin.

My mothers parents were Caribbean more specifically they were born and raised in Trinidad and Tobago. She lived there aswell up until she was seventeen. She came here to study in a good college get a good job.

She met my father in college and the rest is history. I listened as my mother's melodious voice rang through the air. So I joined in " If yuh can't love meh now doh love meh later. When muh later is much greater." I sang. She turned around when she heard me singing and smiled.

"If yuh can't love meh now doh love meh later. When muh later is much greater. Cuh me nah wah no impersonator." We heard behind us. It was maddie.

We all continued singing and me and maddie helped mom cook. That's when Zavi came down. I swear if you want his attention you have to have food. "Morning, baby." Mom greeted him setting his food on the kitchen counter.

"Mornin' ma." He said stuffing his face. "Mornin' Zavi, try not to choke." I said ruffling his already messy hair. He nodded muttering a muffled 'morning' As he ate his breakfast. When he hadn't issued this greeting to Maddie. She took it upon herself to pester him. He rolled his eyes "Goodmorning to you too sis" He huffed getting annoyed.

"Good morning wonderful big brother of mine." She smiled hopefully. "No," was his instant response. "Come on you didn't even let me finish!" She huffed, getting closer to him. "Dy cuz I doh wah hear it" he said in a Trinidadian accent. " Yuh gettin betta Zavi!" Mom spoke proudly.

He smirked cockily at maddie and she just glared at him " Chupid mudda cu-" she began almost letting it slip but mom already caught on.

She glowered at her and said "Lil girl. Go upstairs an get ready for school!" She whisper yelled. Maddie sent one last glare to a smirking Zavi as she climbed up the stairs to her room.

She always encouraged us to know about where we came from and to embrace our culture. We go on vacation in Trinidad every summer and occasionally Christmas as a family.

This year I get to take Lucious and Angelica with us again. We always had fun there so mom let me bring them sometimes even some of Maddie and Zavi's friends have came on some trips with us.

She always kept an eye on us, made sure we were being safe and didn't go around getting in trouble. But what she didn't know, was that we sometimes used what we learned to confuse some of our peers at school and sometimes in public.

Mostly curse words to piss of assholes at school. Mom doesn't know that we know those "forbidden phrases" but she and/or our grandparents say it infront of us by accident.

After breakfast we all got ready for school. I was wearing a black ripped jeans with black beads around the rips and a white shirt and a flannel wrapped around my waist.

I had on black combat boots, my hair was in a messy bun. I chose not to wear much make up today and just go with some lip gloss and a little blush. I took my backpack and headed back downstairs.

I texted Luce saying that I was ready and he informed me that he was just five minutes away. When maddie and Zavi were dressed they came down. "What's up with the new outfit?" Maddie asked wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"I felt like wearing something different today." She nodded giggles escaping every so often. I just waved her off, giving my attention to Mom. "What do you think?" I asked her. "I think you look gorgeous hunny. Just don't have a bunch of teenage boys on my lawn when you come back home."

"Also let them know that I am a professional boxer. And our father is a lawyer." Zavi cut in. I rolled my eyes. As if anyone would be interested in me.

I guess I said that out loud or they noticed my shift in mood. "Baby, your beautiful inside and out. Someday someone will see that. I promise." Mom said softly. I tried my best to look as if I believed that. Truly I did want to believe it. But a voice at the back of my head convinced me otherwise. My mother sighed, when she noticed my lack of trust in her words.

My phone vibrated in my pocket signaling that I had a new message. I fished it out of my pocket and saw that it was Luce. He was outside waiting with Angie. I told mom that they were waiting and she sighed before nodding in understanding.

She then leaned in for a hug and I obliged. I hugged my mother and siblings wishing them goodbye. Walking out to go and meet Lucious and Angelica.

Before I could fully walk out I saw Maddie and Zavi both gave mom a hug and a kiss "We gotta go we'll see you next week ma!" Maddie said after Zavian mumbled something to her. They were both in college so I assumed that is why they had to go.

When I got to the car I heard Angelica let out a low whistle. "God damn Miracle Francesca Deveraux. Well don't you clean up nice." I just shook my head and laughed they were always hyping me up.

"Well it would be a crime if I didn't let those morons see what they're missing sometimes wouldn't it. Ba-bam" I said striking a pose. "You show 'em girl!" Luce said boldly "Preach it girl. PREACH!" Angie called.

I hopped in the car laughing uncontrollably. The car ride continued with us making stupid jokes and just enjoying ourselves, in about fifteen minutes we were in the schools senior parking lot.

As we made our way into school I could already feel the judgmental stares. But oddly enough; those weren't the only ones I was getting. Lustful/envious eyes were glued to my figure as I passed by.

I heard a few snobbish comments from some of the popular girls. Aswell as, a few others who didn't seem too fond of me either for some unknown reason. Which didn't go unanswered by Luce and Angie. They set anyone who dared overstep straight.

I just continued on my way to my locker with my two best friends by my side. What I couldn't get out of my head though was the was a certain person was looking at me.

Before I knew it. I was face to face with none other than Mathias De Luca.

Mathias' POV

I parked my car with a goal in mind. I have to talk to her today. After all a bet's a bet, I've been avoiding this for too long. I mean how hard can it be to talk to her.

"Dude what's up with you and Katey? You guys broke up or something?" My friend Griffin asked me. It irked me anytime people asked that because: we've never dated.

"Yeah we've had sex a few times but that was it. Anytime she was at my house: she either broke in or was just leaving." I explained. I swear she scared me sometimes with the whole breaking into my house thing.

A shiver of disgust ran up my spine recalling the most recent break in. I'm seriously considering getting a restraining order.

"Me and Katey were never dating. It was just a mutually beneficial partnership." He nodded in understanding

We were just walking into school when we bumped into Zack, Tyler, Oliver and Jace. Zack and Ty were cool but Jace gave me really... How do I put it...Continental asshole vibes.

I mean I know I'm an asshole at times but this guy was a lot worse. But I kept it to myself, seeing as he was friends with Tyler I let it be.

"Hey Mat, how come you ditched Caleb's party last night." Tyler quizzed. "I had tons of homework to do man, I had to ditch." I said kinda  truthfully, but in all honesty I didn't feel like being at Caleb's party anymore either. "Bummer." He finalized.

We all stopped dead in our tracks when we saw a bunch of students staring attentively at something or someone. All five of us stared at the crowd searching for the cause of all of the commotion. When I saw who it was, I swear I felt my jaw drop to the floor.

It was Miracle Fucking Deveraux.

Good god.

I always knew she was hot. But now, she looked drop dead gorgeous! And extremely sexy.

Her usual clothes did her body no justice!

When I walked up to get a better look at her I took her outfit in a little more; She was wearing a black ripped jeans with black beads around the rips, a white shirt accompanied by a flannel wrapped around her waist.

She flonted black combat boots and her hair was in a messy bun. She wasn't wearing much make up though.

I think I was drooling. God I hope I wasn't. When I calmed myself down enough I managed to get my brain functioning again.

I walked up to her just noticing that luscious and Angelica were beside her. When I was directly in front of her I saw a surprised look take over her features.

"Hey," I said calmly or at least not like a breathless monkey.

"Hi." She said her voice coming out as soft as silk. "You look great!" I commented. "Thank you" She blushed looking down trying to cover it up.

I was about to say something else when the bell rang.

This was going to be difficult.

¡♡~Exoticxrose ~♡!

So what do you guys think of Mathias?

QOTC: best country? In your opinion?

Thank you guys again for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Vote if you enjoyed. Share if you think it deservest he recognition. Comment if you have something informative or nice to share. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 37.9K 71
"๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
1.4K 52 18
๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚-๐‘ต๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’‚ (6) "She's dead." "Dead? What does that mean?" The young girl asked with morbid curiosity. "It means, she isn't here...
975 108 14
My superpower is invisibility. Not by choice. It's the only way I know how to be. Until the cute guy on the bus shows me how to fly, but there's a c...
7.9K 282 44
Book I of ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...