Red dragon

By 0934xxcaptain

Harry was fighting a powerful foe but he was defeated just before harry died the time Turner around his neck... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
55
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92

72

1.9K 111 4
By 0934xxcaptain

Harry lapsed into unconsciousness on the way to the hospital wing. He felt better as he woke. They were inside the castle at that point.

"Harry!" Sirius pulled his arm under Harrys' armpits to carry him.

"Sirius?"

"Yeah, it's me. I've got you. Come on." He said, gently pulling the boy with him. Harry hoped along beside his godfather.

When they got to the medical wing, the champions were placed on beds beside each other. Harry in his usual one by the door.

"Children, could you please explain what you saw?"

"Headmaster." Madam Pomphrey scowled. "You are in my Hospital. I will examine the patients before you interrogate them."

She walked in and held her wand over Harry. "Shock, Tiredness, and the cut to his arm." She said, as she placed one potion beside Harry. "Episkey." She cast on the arm. "Drink that. Tell me if you need a pepper up. I can't give you your dreamless sleep for forty-seven hours afterwards."

"Thanks. I'll be fine." Sirius stood beside the bed, his hand on Harrys shoulder.

"Good." She moved across to Viktor. "Seems to just be shock. Drink this."

"Blagodarjá." He took the vile and drank.

"You're welcome." She moved on to Cedric. His parents were either side of him. "Your leg is a little strained. Just drink this."

He just nodded and drank. Mrs Diggory turned to the nurse. "Thank you."

Madam Pomphrey then moved finally to Fleur, who was furthest away, on the other side of the room. She held her wand over the Veela girl and gave her a different potion to drink. Her father was sat beside her. He wasn't an attractive wizard but his wedding ring was withered deep into his hand. It was obvious he hadn't taken it off in decades.

"Are you all okay?" She turned across to the four children.

"I'm fine Madam." Harry told her. Cedric nodded too.

"Bein." Fleur nodded slowly.

"Ve're all fine now, Ma'am." Viktor told her.

"Now you may talk to them, Headmaster." Madam Pomphrey turned to glare carefully at Professor Dumbledore. "Be gentle; I've given them a calming draught."

"Of course, Poppy." She gave him a look and moved slightly away.

The other teachers looked to Dumbledore to be sure they were allowed to speak now.

"Right children. Now we are sure you're alright, can you tell me what happened in the task? You shouldn't have been together."

"It was tight sir. We were pushing and shoving to get to the cup." Harry told him.

"I see." The headmaster didn't look like he believed him.

The teachers began to move into the room. Professor McGonagall, Professor Sprout and the Fake Mad Eye Moody.

"The cup was a portkey. It took us to some sort of graveyard." Harry continued in quick bursts of voice. "Lucius Malfoy and his wife where there. Voldemort returned. Malfoy, he used my blood to bring him back."

"It was 'orrible. It was scaled and slimy." Fleur had sat up; her accent was much stronger now however she was calm enough to speak in English.

"I've never experienced anything so horrible." Viktor agreed.

"Miss Declour I would rather you lie down. And you there is no drinking in my hospital." Madam Pomphrey took the flask from Fake Moody's lips.

"I need that."

Madam Pomphrey smelled the flask. "Need this? What would you have need for Polyjuice potion?"

"My eye…" He was beginning to look pale.

Harry tried to ignore him. He was getting his compositor back; he didn't want to lose it again. "Sir, someone here is a death eater. He put me in the tournament so they could get my blood."

Sirius held Harrys shoulder. "It's not your fault pup."

"Headmaster I think we should be focusing on this." Madam Pomphrey held up the flask. "Polyjuice potion."

"What would…." The headmaster stopped and turned to Allister Moody. "Maybe you can answer that?"

"It's nothing Albus, just a pick me up. Why would I need Polyjuice?"

"Poppy." Dumbledore held out his hand for the flask. He sniffed the contents. "It is indeed Polyjuice potion. Perhaps we should head to my office to discuss this Allister."

"Now Albus, the children-"

"Will not be going anywhere, Allister. Come on; Poppy is right, they need their rest." Albus let his eyes linger on Moody. Albus Dumbledore had an intimidating presence. Professor McGonagall followed the two men out.

"Harry?" Viktor asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk before I head home?" Harry knew that the older boy wanted to talk about what happened. Harry wondered whether he should make up a story or tell him the truth.

"No problem." Harry agreed.

"You alright, Harry?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah." Harry nodded. "Sorry I didn't talk to you earlier, Dudley and I had some stuff to work out."

"It's fine. You had a lot of catching up to do." Sirius smiled. "I know how it feels."

"Draco said that his mum told him you went to see Andromeda. She's your cousin, right?"

"Yeah, she married a muggleborn. 'Cissa gave me a right cursing when I called her my favourite cousin."

"Aren't Andromeda and Narcissa sisters?"

"Yeah." Sirius rubbed the back of his head. "All three of them have tempers when it comes to me and Regulus."

Harry nodded; Sirius looked much healthier than any time Harry had seen him. He was dressed in designer robes; on par with Lucius Malfoys in expense. Harry often forgot that even though he was disowned, Sirius was still the heir of the ancient and noble house of Black.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Come on Padfoot; I'm stronger than that."

"That's the problem. You shouldn't be okay. Fuck Harry. I've spoken to your mind healer. She says your fine. But even she isn't happy about it."

"But I am fine."

"Gahh. Harry you've been through shit. You shouldn't be alright."

Harry smiled. "Do you see a mind healer Padfoot?"

"What?!"

"You were unlawfully imprisoned in Azkaban; you could do with a mind healer."

"When did this turn to-"

"Zana." Harry reached out for his cat to jump on the bed. "I'm fine girl." Harry told the cat as she nuzzled her head against his cheek.

"Hello cat." Sirius looked at the animal uncomfortably.

"Bonjour petit minou." Fleur waved over at the cat on Harrys chest. She turned to tell her father about how much Harry loved the cat. She spoke, of course, in French. Her father could only speak Basic English.

"Hey, umm, Madam Pomphrey."

"Yes, Mr Diggory."

"When will we be allowed out of here?"

"When the headmaster says so." That was when the matron noticed the cat who was happily purring on Harrys' chest. "Now you; you know no pets are allowed on the hospital." She spoke to the cat, not Harry.

"Meow." Zana turned and looked up at the matron with wide eyes. "Meeoow."

"Now don't you go giving me that look."

Zana jumped from the bed and Harry believed she was going to leave. Instead she reached under the bed and dragged a shallow bowl out with her mouth. "Meow?"

"Madam Pomphrey. Have you been feeding Harrys cat?" Sirius fake gasped. "In the hospital?"

The matron turned to look at the ex-student. She looked at him with a glare so akin to Professor McGonagall that they could have been related in that moment.

"Sorry."

"This is the last time. You hear me." Madam Pomphrey told the cat as she filled the bowl with milk.

"Meow." She swished her tail, seeming ever so full of self-importance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 2.6K 31
Harry was living as ordinarily as he could until changes he could not have expected rocked his foundation. With new purpose and resolve, he found he...
1.7K 92 7
Harry gets thrown back in time and ends up in his ten year old body. This time, he's going to do everything different, this time he will have a prope...
10.3K 334 15
H̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ c̶o̶m̶e̶s̶ i̶n̶t̶o̶ a̶ s̶u̶r̶p̶r̶i̶s̶e̶ i̶n̶h̶e̶r̶i̶t̶a̶n̶c̶ a̶n̶d̶ d̶i̶s̶c̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ t̶r̶u̶t̶h̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶ h̶i̶s̶ l̶i̶f̶e̶......a̶n...
1.2K 34 7
After a fatal encounter with dark forces, Harry Potter finds himself thrust into a realm between life and death. Resurrected by forces beyond compreh...