Love [Neal Cassidy || OUAT ||...

By bethanyjanebooks

After their return from the past and admitting their feelings, Alana and Neal try to find Tallahassee in Sto... More

Cast
1 - A Tale of Two Sisters
2 - A Tale of Two Sisters
3 - White Out
4 - White Out
5 - Rocky Road
6 - Rocky Road
7 - The Apprentice
8 - The Apprentice
9 - Breaking Glass
10 - Breaking Glass
11 - Family Business
12 - Family Business
13 - The Snow Queen
14 - The Snow Queen
15 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
16 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
17 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
18 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
20 - Fall
21 - Shattered Sight
22 - Shattered Sight
23 - Heroes & Villians
24 - Heroes & Villians
25 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
26 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
27 - Unforgiven
28 - Unforgiven
29 - Enter the Dragon
30 - Enter the Dragon
31 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
32 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
33 - Best Laid Plans
34 - Best Laid Plans
35 - Sympathy for the De Vil
36 - Sympathy for the De Vil
37 - Lily
38 - Lily
39 - Falling for You (Orginial Ep: Mother)
40 - Falling for You (Original Ep: Mother)
41 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
42 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
43 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
44 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
Next Book

19 - Fall

880 21 3
By bethanyjanebooks

Storybrooke...

The spell of Shattered Sight was spreading across Storybrooke, Killian, Amy, Dylan and Calla were standing in front of a portal, outside the clocktower.

"Mummy, daddy, I don't wanna go!" Calla cried as she held onto Killian.

"We know, love, but you have to for your safety," Killian said.

"No!!" Calla yelled.

"Calla, sweetie, please... It won't be forever, it's just for this spell," Amy said.

"I'm scared," Calla said as she sobbed.

"We know, sweetheart, we know," They kissed her hand, "You need to be a good girl for Uncle Dylan, and do as he says, okay?" Amy said.

"You're not coming?" Dylan asked.

"No, I want to make sure Ingrid is not going to be a problem anymore," Amy said.

"I understand, I'll look after Calla," Dylan said.

"Thanks, mate," Killian said.

Dylan cautiously took Calla from Killian, "Ready to see grandma and granddad?" Dylan asked.

Calla nodded sadly as Killian placed an arm around Amy, "We love you, Calla," Killian said.

"So much," Amy said.

"I love you two, too," Calla said.

Dylan looked at Amy and Killian, "Be careful," Dylan said and he ran through the portal with Calla.

Amy and Killian turned into each other and they hugged each other tightly.

Meanwhile in the woods, Mr Gold met Ingrid in the woods.

"Well done, dearie. It appears you've won," Mr Gold said.

"That's big of you. A welcome change. You're usually so confrontational," Ingrid said.

"I prefer reasonable. I'd like to make a deal," Mr Gold said.

"You have nothing I want," Ingrid said.

"Well, perhaps I do. This spell of yours, when it hits... In a few hours from now?" Mr Gold said.

"Sundown," Ingrid said.

"Sundown. Yeah. It'll bring out the darkness in everyone in this town," Mr Gold said.

"It'll do more than that. They will tear themselves apart until everyone is dead," Ingrid said.

"Not everyone. You'll have what you want... You alone with your 'sisters', Elsa, Alana and Emma doing who knows what and I'll be here, too, spending every waking moment of my immortal life trying to rip your heart out," Mr Gold said.

"It seems you do have something to offer. What do you want?" Ingrid asked.

"To leave," Mr Gold said.

"Didn't we already make this deal?" Ingrid asked.

"Yes, but I have an eye for a loophole and I think I've spotted yours. My wife and grandson will be destroyed by this spell, so I want you to allow them to leave with me. You spare the two of them, I spare you misery. Do we have a deal?" Mr Gold said.

"Enjoy your trip," Ingrid said and they both looked up at the sky where a purple cloud was travelling into the town.

Back at the clocktower, Amy and Killian walked up to the top where Elsa, Emma, Alana, Neal, Regina, David, Mary Margaret, Henry and Leroy were stood.

"Have they gone?" Neal asked.

"Aye, Dylan's taken Calla to the Shadow Realm," Killian said.

Elsa was looking through binoculars, "Belle was right. My aunt is actually doing this," Elsa said as she watched the spell cover Storybrooke as they all looked out of the clockface window.

Mary Margaret took the binoculars and looked through them, "The Spell of Shattered Sight," Mary Margaret said.

David took the binoculars and looked through them, "We open the mines and the vault, we take shelter there," David said.

"This is magic. It doesn't care about ceilings, it's started," Regina said.

"How long?" Neal asked.

"By sundown," Amy said.

"At sundown, everyone in this town will start... Tearing each other apart," Alana said nervously and Neal placed his arm over her back, pulling her closer and lightly rested his head on hers.

"The answer is simple. Let's not be in town," Emma said.

The group were down near the ice wall looking at it, David held a rope.

"Hardly an elegant solution," Regina said.

"This is hardly an elegant situation," Amy said as she stood beside her with her arms folded.

"Nothing wrong with brute force if it works," David said.

"If we can get over, we can build a frame, take people over one at a time," Leroy said.

David carried a rope over his shoulder as he walked over to the wall, "David, be careful," Mary Margaret said.

David tried to climb on the ice wall but a forced pushed David back, Emma and Mary Margaret ran over to him.

"You okay?" Emma asked.

"David?" Mary Margaret said.

"Looks like that wall doesn't care much for your brute force," Regina said.

Elsa found her sister's snowflake necklace in between the crack of ice, she walked over and pulled it from the ice. Alana saw her and rushed over, "Elsa? No, stop. Hey. No! That thing could go again! Come on!" Alana said and they walked away from the wall.

"It's Anna's necklace. I thought it was gone, it's like a miracle," Elsa said.

"Glad you found it, but sentimentality's not worth risking your life over," Alana said.

"It's a sign, Alana... A sign we're gonna win," Elsa said.

Regina groaned, "Is everyone into this hope thing now?" Regina asked.

"It'll be our turn soon," Amy said.

"The Evil Queen and Enchantress preaching hope... That'll be a sight," Neal said.

"If we're gonna win, we need to stop wasting time. Mom, dad, Leroy, Neal, go tell everyone what's going on. When this goes down, everyone needs to be separated from their loved ones if they don't want to hurt each other. Killian, go to the water to see if we can use boats to get some people out," Alana said.

"Amy? You coming with us?" Neal asked.

"No...I need to find somewhere to lock me up with a strong spell... It won't be Delphinia or the High Enchantress coming to town... It'll be the Dark One's Daugther... Once I find somewhere, I will find the twins and tell them where not to go... Regina, what about you?" Amy said.

"I have to warn Robin Hood. His camp's not far from here," Regina said.

"Okay, you two go. Elsa, Emma and I are gonna talk to Gold, see if he has any ideas. Henry, you come with us," Alana said.

"No. He's with me. I'm his best chance," Regina said.

"That might not be true. Emma, Elsa and I... I think we're immune," Alana said.

"What?" Regina said.

Elsa showed her ribbon, "These ribbons. If the Snow Queen wants us to be her sisters, then the curse won't affect us," Elsa said.

"So, I should definitely watch Henry," Alana said.

"No. You're part of this nut job's plan. I want Henry near me as long as it's safe for him," Regina said.

"It's okay, mom, I'll be fine with her," Henry said.

Alana and Henry hugged Henry, "Be careful, kid," The twins said in unison.

Regina saw the purple cloud coming closer, "We gotta go. This is happening now," Regina said.

At the pawnshop, Belle was looking through books to stop the spell.

Alana, Emma and Elsa walked in, "Any luck?" Emma asked.

"No, it appears to be pretty much unstoppable. The only thing we did find is there may be a way to undo the effects from anyone it touches," Belle said.

"That's wonderful," Elsa said.

"It seems that when somebody's been touched by the spell, you can use them to undo it. With a strand of their hair, you can make some kind of counterspell, like a vaccine," Belle said.

"My sister," Elsa said.

"What?" Emma said.

"My aunt said she put me in that urn. I didn't believe her because Anna would never do that unless she was under that spell. We have to get to her," Elsa said.

"But you... You still don't know where she is," Belle said.

"No, but now you can help me find her. You said if I had something of hers, you could use this locator spell. Well, no I have something of hers," Elsa handed Belle the necklace, "Sometimes sentimentality pays off," Elsa said.

"Point Elsa," Alana said.

Belle looked at the necklace through a magnifying glass, "There's mirror dust in this... Actually, embedded in the metal," Belle said.

"So, I was right. She was under that spell. So, if we find Anna, she can save everyone," Elsa said.

"I'll round up the fairies. They can set up shop somewhere close and figure out how to make the counterspell," Belle said.

"Thank you. Let's go." Elsa said.

"Elsa, you realise this is a long shot. We were time travelling when we brought you here and when Anna disappeared, it was..." Emma said.

"30 years ago. I know. But she's okay. She has to be. And I don't care how old she is. She can save us," Elsa said.

"Okay, then. We're relying on mirror dust and fairies, but now we have a plan, which is progress," Alana said.

"Let's go find your sister," Emma said.

Arendelle...

In Arendelle, the ice covering the kingdom was melting, along with everyone in it.

"Holy cats! That is cold," Anna said as she shivered.

"Ice is like that, I've noticed," Kristoff said as he shivered.

"The urn," Anna walked over to the table, "It was here. It's gone, and so is Elsa and my aunt!" Anna said.

"But I saw you with it," Kristoff said.

"Well, now it's missing, and Elsa is in it. I just have to get her out, let her know I didn't mean it," Anna said.

"What's that?" Kristoff asked as he pointed to something on the floor.

Anna picked it up, "It's straw. Gold straw. Rumplestiltskin or Delphinia. Kristoff... My aunt doesn't have the urn. They do," Anna said.

"You are literally hanging a big assumption on a really thin straw," Kristoff said.

"But it makes sense. Rumpelstiltskin would never let someone walk off with something he valued and Delphinia would never let someone she didn't trust hold something that powerful that could be used against her. I should've known one of them would follow me," Anna said.

"And this is... Good news?" Kristoff asked.

"Don't worry. We can get to them. We can handle them. Delphinia's a lot nicer when she isn't around her father. And even if we can't, we can figure out a way how to. Elsa is the only one who can rule Arendelle," Anna said.

Hans and his brothers entered the room, "Um, I beg to differ," Hans said.

"What are you doing here?" Anna asked.

"Hearing you confess you attacked the reigning Queen, and then lost her to another land... That sounds like treason to me. Doesn't it, guys?" Hans said.

"And I sang with you!" Anna said.

Hans's brothers laughed amongst themselves, "You're both under arrest, under my order as the new king of Arendelle," Hans said.

"What?" Anna asked.

"We were all frozen, but now that your sister's spell has worn off, no will argue with a new benevolent leader such as myself," Hans said.

"It wasn't her," Anna said.

"As if anyone will believe that," Hans said.

"Okay, you know what? You got us," Kristoff said as he held out his arms and looked at Anna who copied him.

When they were about to be tied up, Kristoff attacked a brother of Hans with a pickaxe. Anna took a sword and threatened another brother. Hans doesn't reply which allowed Kristoff and Anna ran away.

"Stop them!" Han's brother yelled.

Anna and Kristoff ran out the door, they locked it by using the sword Anna took from one of the brothers then they took off running again.

Storybrooke...

At the waterfront, Killian saw that the wall was growing up from the sea.

"No fleeing by boat then," Killian said.

"This Snow Queen is good, isn't she?" Mr Gold was sat behind him on a bench, "Sit, lad. Don't forget where your heart lies," Killian sat beside him reluctantly.

"Now, I have a job for you. You remember how his works," Mr Gold said as he made the box with the hat appear.

"The hat? Not the twins," Killian said worriedly.

"No, no. Not this time. I have a better plan. Granny's Diner is being converted into a temporary hive for the vilest creatures the pious little fleas," Mr Gold said.

"Pious? The fairies?" Killian asked.

"Just like any flying pests, if you wanna eliminate the infestation, it's important to get them all. Doing so will infuse this hat with enough power to allow me to cleave myself from the dagger and then leave this town with my powers intact, a suddenly urgent undertaking. Now, will you assist me?" Mr Gold said.

"You have my heart. You know I can't refuse," Killian answered.

"Indeed. But here's the rub, dearie. My wife has just called to inform me that she intends to spend the day sequestered amongst said fleas. So I need you to stand by while I get her out of the way," Mr Gold said.

"The fairies are working to stop the spell. You're killing the cure? You do this, you condemn the entire town, and even your own grandson, both of your children, to whatever happens," Killian said.

"No, I'm not leaving Henry or my children. I will take them and I will take Belle and I will leave this town to its fate," Mr Gold said.

"But the twins and everyone else... " Killian said.

"I don't have time for everyone else. And if I have to choose between everyone else and me... 'Me' wins. Every time," Mr Gold said as he looked at the pirate captain.

"You can clench your jaw... And flash your eyes all you wish, because it doesn't change the fact... That," He waved his dagger or the box to make the hat appear, "We're in this together," Mr Gold said.

"You're gonna take Phinia from me?" Killian asked.

"No, dearie, I'm gonna make sure she doesn't even remember you... Your daughter won't remember you, they'll both believe the Huntsman is the father... You'll be out of my family, just like you'll be out of our lives," Mr Gold said.

Outside the pawnshop, the twins stood with Elsa, Elsa held Anna's necklace in her hand.

"Okay. Here you go," Alana poured a drop of the potion on the necklace then it glowed, "Ha!" Alana said.

"Is it supposed to do that?" Elsa asked.

"Yeah. We know this spell. It gets brighter as you get closer to your goal," Emma said.

"It's how our parents found each other," Alana said.

Elsa held the necklace by the chain and she moved it in different directions until it glowed brightly, "Did you two see that? That means it found her, right? She's out there?" Elsa said.

"How about... Yeah. Come on," Alana started walking with Emma and they looked back at Elsa, "Don't stand here. Let's keep going," Alana said.

Elsa held the necklace in her hand as it continued to glow brighter as they walked until it led them to the library and they looked at the building.

"The library? But I've been inside before, and Anna wasn't there," Elsa said.

"The library's... Well, a funny place. There are all these tunnels underneath," Emma said.

"You think she could be down there?" Elsa asked.

"Regina kept a whole dragon under there for 28 years. I'm sure you can fit a small princess, too," Alana said.

"Yes. Frozen by the Snow Queen. That's why we never found Anna. But now we will," Elsa said and they walked into the library.

Arendelle...

Anna and Kristoff were running through the woods of Arendelle until they stopped.

"Wait! Stop! Too much running!" Anna said as she panted.

"Okay. I don't hear eight enormous feet, so I think we lost them," Kristoff said.

"Great. So now we just need to get that urn back," Anna said.

"Call me crazy, but I really don't want to face an evil wizard or his sort of nice daughter," Kristoff said.

"I never said 'evil', I mean, he is, and Delphinia's nice, you'd like her... I think, but... Oh! I have a plan. Right before I left, I read mother's diary. The one Elsa found, looking for clues. There was something they were looking for called a wishing star," Anna said.

"What's that?" Kristoff asked.

"I have no idea. But the important thing is, you can wish on it. I'm sure they were gonna use it to take Elsa's power. But maybe we can use it to wish Elsa back to us," Anna said.

"Well, obviously they never got it because... Elsa... Powers..." Kristoff said.

"Right. They tracked it to a pirate named Blackbeard. But there's no record they ever met with him, but we can," Anna said.

"Ohh. So my choices are an evil wizard and his sort of nice daughter or pirate?" Kristoff said.

"Pirates are better than wizards," Anna said.

"Says who?" Kristoff asked.

"You can pay off pirates. You and I are rich in many ways, but the thing we're richest in is riches. So let's take the power of the royal treasury and go buy ourselves a wishing thing. We can use it to rescue Elsa, and she can save Arendelle," Anna said.

Storybrooke...

Alana, Emma and Elsa were walking through the tunnels under the library, they were following the glowing necklace in Elsa's hand.

"It's brighter. There. There!" Elsa said as she pointed to the other side of the corner.

They followed where Elsa had pointed only to come up to a deadend however, the necklace was glowing brightly.

"What? No. How can there be a barrier? Look how bright the glow is. She must be practically right on the other side," Elsa stepped forward, "Anna, are you there?" Elsa said.

Emma and Alana looked around the barrier, "Look at the dust," Alana pointed to the ground, "It just recently fell. All the new ice spiking and earth-shaking that the Snow Queen's been doing must have caused it," Alana said.

"I can move this," Elsa said as she lifted her hand up.

"No, Elsa, stop," Emma stopped her, "As much as we enjoyed our last cave-in, we don't wanna do it again," Emma said.

"But she's right there!" Elsa said.

"Then we'll find another way," Alana said as Elsa lowered her hand and glared at the wall.

Elsewhere, Amy walked into her home and she walked into her basement, she walked down into her vault and began looking through her things, to make a powerful barrier to keep her inside.

Enchanted Forest...

Anna and Kristoff got off a boat as they stood at the docks of the Enchanted Forest.

"That was the slowest boat ride ever," Anna said.

Kristoff stretched, "Oh," He said.

Anna saw a blue pirate's ship, "That must be Blackbeard's ship. Okay, now we need to find a crewman and tell him we wanna meet with Blackbeard because he has something we're willing to pay anything for," Anna said as

Blackbeard walked up to them, "Right," Anna and Kristoff turned to him, "Ah, someone is playing my song. I'm Captain Blackbeard. Come on board," Blackbeard said.

Kristoff and Anna were on board the Jolly Roger talking to Blackbeard.

"I'm trying to find my sister, and you have a certain sculpture that can help me do that," Anna said.

"And... And we wanna buy it," Kristoff said.

"Sculptur..." Blackbeard said.

"The Wishing Star?" Anna questioned.

"Ah, yes. The Wishing Star. For the right price, it's yours," Blackbeard said.

"And... And what is the right price?" Kristoff asked.

"My weight in gold," Blackbeard said.

"So... If it's not delicate, how much... Tonnage? What would you say you weigh, Sir?" Blackbeard just looked at her, "Oh, never mind. It's fine. Sold! I mean, bought. See? Look, things are going so nicely. I told you if we just keep the faith, everything's gonna work out," Anna said.

"And I told you that pirates were easier to deal with than wizards and their nice daughters," Kristoff said to Anna.

"Hey, I told you that," Anna said as she looked back at him.

"And no one asked me at all," Hans said as he walked above deck and the two turned to him.

"He did it again," Anna said as Hans smirked as the rest of his brothers stood behind him.

Storybrooke...

Amy walked into the library, carrying a book, "Hey, what's going on?" Amy asked.

"We did a locator potion but there's now a dead end and we're wondering if the dwarfs could get us through to where the necklace says Anna is," Alana said.

"Alright, definitely a cliff note version there Alana," Amy said.

"Can you and the guys do it, Leroy?" David asked.

"Sure, me and the guys can clear the tunnel. We'll have to work careful, but we can do it," Leroy said as Amy walked to the table and David's phone rang.

"Let's go now," Elsa said.

"Excuse me," David said as he walked away, answering his phone.

"Look at this mess. A good mayor checks that these things are kept up to code," Regina said.

"Yeah, well, if the mayor only has to worry about one villain, and it's herself, that frees up a lot of time for infrastructure. I've had other issues," Mary Margaret said.

"Alright, ladies, claws back... I found the spell Regina," Amy said and she opened the book before handing it to her then Regina looked at it.

"Leroy, how long to clear the passage?" Neal asked as Elsa placed Anna's necklace in her little pouch.

"Couple of hours, maybe. We can get right on it," Leroy said.

"That's wonderful," Elsa said.

"We don't have a couple of hours," Amy said.

"Have you guys not been watching the clock? It'll be sundown before you munchkins finish," Regina said as she closed the spellbook and handing it back to Amy.

"Dwarfs, sister," Leroy said.

"Like I care," Regina said bluntly.

"Regina, play nice," Amy said.

"Playing nice is a trick you've learnt years ago and mastered, I don't have the time to master it," Amy raised her hands in defence, "Let's just blast through and take the risk," Regina said.

"I'm with Regina," Amy said as pointed to her.

David walked back to them, "That was Belle over at the diner. It turned out they can possibly make the counterspell even if we don't find Anna. They can pull the mirror dust out of the necklace and try to use that," David said.

"It's exactly the same?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Almost. It'll take a little longer. The process is difficult and... It will destroy the necklace," David said.

"So the necklace can either save all of us or Anna," Neal said.

"No. It can do both. We have time," Elsa said.

"We don't. Exploring these tunnels could take days," Regina said.

"So what'll it be, folks? Save the town or find the sister?" Leroy asked.

Alana sighed and rested her head on Neal's shoulder as he held her close, resting his head on hers.

At the Diner, Killian and Mr Gold walked up to the front, "Go around the back and wait. You'll know when you are needed," Mr Gold ordered.

Killian nodded and he walked towards the back with the hat as Mr Gold walked in through the front.

Mother Superior looked at him, "What do you want?" Mother Superior asked.

"Excuse me, but I'd like to borrow my wife. I need her at the shop for a short while," Mr Gold said.

"She's working. We need her," Mother Superior said as Killian quietly walked in through the backdoor.

"Mother Superior's right. This is too important," Belle said.

"Of course. Well, until you can go, I'll just, uh... I'll just keep you company. Perhaps I'll be helpful," Mr Gold said.

"This is light magic, Dark One," Mother said.

"Well, then maybe I'll learn something," Mr Gold said.

Back at the library, Elsa was looking at Anna's necklace as the other's were talking.

"This shouldn't even be a conversation. If we don't get the necklace to the fairies right now, we and all our loved ones will be hit by this vicious spell. It's one woman's life versus a whole town," Regina said.

"Maybe we just haven't found an option where we don't have to lose anyone," Emma said.

"Mm, you're talking like a hero," Mary Margaret said.

"Yes, like all you Charmings always do. But right now that's not your job," Amy said.

"You're more than heroes. You're leaders, which means making the tough choice where someone has to lose and you have to say who," Regina said.

"I agree with Regina and Amy. You're both right," Mary Margaret said.

Amy and Regina looked at Mary Margaret in surprise then Regina looked at Amy and saw the shock on her face, "Okay, you heard that too, I'm not going insane," Regina said.

"Y...Yeah, I heard that," Amy stammered.

"We need to do what's best for the most people. We need to give this town its best chance," Mary Margaret said.

Alana and Emma looked at each other and held hands, "I'm so sorry, girls," They looked at their father, "But we have to let the fairies destroy that necklace," David said.

Emma and Alana sighed and walked over to Elsa, "This can't be easy," Neal said.

The twins spoke to Elsa and she gave them the pouch. The twins brought it to their parents. As everyone left, Elsa took to the elevator and she went back to the tunnels, she looked at her hand to see Anna's necklace.

Alana, Neal, Emma, David, Mary Margaret, Regina, Amy and Henry walked into the diner.

"The necklace, do you have it?" Belle asked.

"It's right here," Alana said as she handed Belle the blue bag.

Mr Gold was sat at a table while Killian hid in the back, waiting for it to be just fairies in the diner.

Belle had handed the bag to Mother Superior who opened the bag but she didn't find the necklace, "Its pebbles from the mines," Mother Superior said.

"What?" Amy asked.

"Where is it?" Mary Margaret asked.

"She tricked us so she can use it... To keep tracking down her damn sister! I should know better than to trust blondes by now," Regina said.

"Hey," Emma said and Regina looked at her.

"We should go back and get it," Alana said.

"No, it's too late," Belle said.

"Too late? Already?!" Mary Margaret asked.

"By the time you get back here, yes. Without Anna being here physically, there's no way to make a counterspell in time," Belle said.

"Time for a hope speech? Virtues of blind faith?" Amy said.

"Well, it seems Elsa's blind faith is exactly what's screwing us right now!" Mary Margaret said.

"Coming from you, that's just terrifying," Regina said as she looked at Mary Margaret.R

Amy nodded as she looked at Mary Margaret, "Mhm," Amy said.

"Well, we're not giving up. We know she's down in the mines looking for Anna. Let's go, Em," Alana said.

"Yeah," Emma said.

"Well, then go, because right now that's our only shot," David said.

"Be careful, Lana," Neal said as he kissed her head.

"Aren't I always?" Alana asked as she and Emma walked out of the diner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...
35.9K 1.4K 46
Emma and Elaine Swan grew up together in the foster system with their 'adopted' sister Katy Swan, they have always been together, they are each other...
39.4K 1.2K 35
"ᴍʏ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ. ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴘʜᴇᴡ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴ...
22.3K 846 16
Hunted by a shadow-beast and stalked by a beautiful stranger, things are not going Regina's way. Girlxgirl endgame and a cast of characters you know...