My Brother's Best Friend

By Mollydx3

After returning from England, Isabella is finally home for the summer. But she didn't expect to end up in bed... More

Preview.
Chapter 1 - Arriving Back Home!
Chapter 2 - Sister is off limits
Chapter 3 - You want me to forget?
Chapter 4 - 1st missed period...
Chapter 5 - Breaking the silence
Chapter 6 - Not telling him...
Chapter 7 - He's just a liar!
Chapter 8 - Doctors appointment
Chapter 9 - The moment of truth.
Chapter 10 - Breaking the news...
Chapter 11 - Thinking about termination
Chapter 12 - Abortion decision...
Chapter 13 - Very first ultrasound!
Chapter 14 - I promise, Bella.
Chapter 15 - Finally showing!
Chapter 16 - Support means everything...
Chapter 17 - Adoption Agency
Chapter 18 - Change of heart
Chapter 19 - Boy or Girl?
Chapter 20 - Gender Revealed!
Chapter 21 - Our plan...
Chapter 22 - Opening up to me.
Chapter 23 - Profile Books!
Chapter 24 - Catching our eyes
Chapter 25 - In for a surprise...
Chapter 26 - Testing myself...
Chapter 27 - Desperate and confused!
Chapter 28 - She's my miracle! (Pic of 3D ultrasound)
Chapter 29 - Surprise Visitor...
Chapter 30 - Getting closer! (Pic of Bell's room)
Chapter 31 - Practice makes perfect! (Pic of Damon)
Chapter 32 - Scary shocking news...
Chapter 33 - I'm so ready!
Chapter 34 - Emotionally prepared.
Chapter 35 - Setting people straight...
Chapter 36 - Something's different! (Pic of Caleb)
Chapter 37 - All for the best!
Chapter 38 - Waiting forever...
Chapter 39 - Moment of silence!
Chapter 40 - And now we wait.
Chapter 41 - Arrival of Nevaeh! (Pics of delivery)
Chapter 42 - We'll be alright. (Pic of Nevaeh)
Chapter 43 - Almost home!
Chapter 44 - Safe and sound...
Chapter 45 - Proud to be mommy. (Nevaeh's outfit)
Chapter 46 - Mystery date! (Pic of dress)
Chapter 47 - My Own Fairytale :)
Chapter 49 - The Unexpected Turn...
Chapter 50 - Questions Still Unanswered!
Chapter 51 - Blindsided But Faithful
Chapter 52 - Peace to Our Hearts...
Chapter 53 - Be my date, Bella?
Chapter 54 - Prom, here we come!
Chapter 55 - I Forgive You!
Chapter 56 - Passion and Lust!
Chapter 57 - Romance To The Fullest.
Chapter 58 - Deep Suspicious Talks.
Chapter 59 - Beautiful Answer...
Chapter 60 - Happily Ever After.
MBBF Update! - Being Published

Chapter 48 - Next Big Move!

180K 2.5K 523
By Mollydx3

Hey everyone! :) I hope you all had a great holiday! I got to be with my whole family so it brought me in a much better mood, and I'm glad to announce that I'm finally getting better with each day that goes by! So that's good news!<3 And most of all, IT'S TIME TO PARTY! PARTY PARTY! I FINALLY HAVE GOTTEN OVER 1 MILLION READS ON THIS STORY, AND IT'S SUCH A WONDERFUL FEELING! THANK YOU ALL AND PLEASE KNOW THAT IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME TO KNOW YOU ALL ENJOY 'MY BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND' THIS MUCH! Ever since I first joined wattpad I've always wished I would get this many reads and my dream has finally came true. I love you all! If your story doesnt have a lot of reads, please don't get sad or discouraged! Just write to the best of your abilities and one day this will happen to you just like it has with me! Once again, thank you! THANK YOU! *Does the gangnam style dance* Haha. :p 
Enjoy this chapter my lovely fans/friends<3 
I made it long just for you!!!!!!!!!!
- Sincerely, Molly xoxox 

                                                                     ~ * ~ * ~

       At this moment, I'm at total loss for words! Caleb Knight is the most amazing guy in the entire universe, and I am so happy to have him in my life. But do I really deserve him? Everything about him is entirely unbelievable and no matter what we do when we're together, I'm in complete Heaven as long as he's by my side. Who goes and buys their girlfriend their own star? This is by far the best birthday I've ever had, and I still have a few more hours to go until it's over! 

      I lift my arm and wipe away the wetness from under my eyes away with the back of my hand, sniffling and letting in a quick breath to ease my emotional state of mind. I'm in a state of shock right now and all I can do is hold onto him for as long as I possibly can, making this moment last for as long as possible. If I could. . . I'd stay in Caleb's arms forever.

      "You so did not have to do this for me!"

      "I know, but I wanted to. I'd do anything for you," he sweetly tells me, his voice deep and huskey as he wraps his muscular arms tighter around my waist. "How happy are you right now?"

    I hold my arms gently around his neck as I widely smile and lightly kiss his cheek. Is this a legit question? My loving boyfriend has bought me my own star for my birthday, making my dream come true, and yet he's asking me how happy I am right now! He can't be serious. "Very happy! Like, extremely happy, Caleb! You don't have the slightest clue! This means so much to me."

      "I have the certificate back at my place. I named it for you."

     He easily placing me back onto my feet on the blanket as I stare up at him, gazing deep into his amazingly beautiful eyes as he cups his hands against my face. "You named it? What's it called?"

     "Beauitful Bella," he tells me, his cheeks blushing red as my jaw drops and I anxiously gasp for my breath. "I thought it suited you pretty well, so that's what I named it. It's pretty catchy, huh?"

      "Yes! I love it. Gosh, Caleb. This was so sweet of you. So caring," I rush out, emotionally putting my arms around his body and my face against his chest, as he holds the back of my head. "I've never been this happy before. Well, obviously besides Nevaeh being born. But really, I mean it. This was so romantic of you! Thank you so much."

      "Don't thank me, Bella. You deserve the world, so I figured I'd start off with getting you a star first," he lets out, in a playful tone as I giggle and draw back my head to look into his eyes. "I also got one for Nevaeh, so when she's older she can find it with us. Hers is named after her."

     "Nevaeh Destiny sounded better," he says, running his fingers gently through my hair then softly kissing my forehead with love.

      "You're such an amazing daddy. She's going to love it."

    His mouth curves into a grin before it slowly fades away and he stares at me with so much emotion, it sends wild butterflies rushing through my belly. "Thanks baby," he cautiously mumbles, before taking my face carefully between his hands and leaning his forehead against mine. "Three surprises in one night. All to make you happy."

      I lift my neck to kiss the tip of his nose as his fingers tenderly caress my cheeks as he continues to hold my face. "I'm happy reguardless," I quietly tell him, as promising as ever. "As long as I'm with you. You do know that, right?"

     I feel him nod as his lips press against my forehead again. "I know," he whispers. "But that doesn't mean I can't do this as a bonus for you."

       "You're the best boyfriend any girl could ever have."

      "And you're the best girlfriend any guy could ever have," he softly lets out, crookedly grinning as I bite my bottom lip and feel myself blushing, hoping he can't tell. With his hands still holding my face, I gently wrap my fingers around his wrists and keep him there longer, peacefully closing my eyes.

      He unexpectedly drops his hands and pulls my body against his in the wind, as I interwine my arms around his neck and I rest my face against his shoulder. We stay silent for a while, perfectly silent as we stand in the darkness as the candles flicker around us, and the stars shine brightly above our heads. I breathe in his intoxicating smell as I put my nose against his jawline and I softly press my lips against his throat aftwards, loving when he pulls me tighter against him in reponse.

      Everything about this night is so beautiful and yet it hasn't even gotten started. Once we've held onto eachother for long enough, we both slightly pull away at the same time, me placing my hands on his arms as he finally smiles at me and raises his eyebrows.

     "You want to find your star now?" He questions, as I quickly nod and jump up and down in pure excitement, giggling under my breath as he widely smiles in return. "Okay. Let's get the coordinates and we'll get started. This might take a little bit... I'm not very scientific."

     I can't help but let out a small laugh. "You don't have to be a scientist or whatever you call them, astronomar or whatever, just to find a star," I humorously mutter, rolling my eyes as he reaches into his pants pocket and yanks out a sheet of paper, handing it to me as my face drops. "Oh, crap."

       I glance up into his eyes as he sarcastically shrugs. "I think you spoke too soon."

      "Come on, Caleb. We can do this," I quietly state, letting out a deep breath as I stare down at the paper at the coordinates in almost complete confusion. I walk to the telescope and Caleb steps beside me, looking over the paper with me as I suddenly burst into laughter. "I better start paying attention better in school this year! Oh my gosh."

      "Here, give me. Let me show you how to do this shit," he says, sarcasm filling his tone as I hand him the paper with a chuckle and he frowns the moment his eyes search it. He turns his head to lock his eyes with mine and he releases a sharp breath, before smiling. "I'm kidding, babe. You completely fell for that! Science is my favorite subject."

    "You jerk!" I rush out, giggling and narrowing my eyes while crossing my arms.

     "Alright, Bella. Time to find star 'Beautiful Bella'. Challenge accepted."

     I wrap my arm around his waist as he locates my star for me, and the whole time I can't help but watch his face instead of what he's doing to find it. Everything about this boy is entirely amazing. A few minutes must go by of him playing with the telescope before he pulls his eye away from the scope he's been looking into, and he grins when his eyes lock with mine.

     "Did you find it?" I softly ask, hope in my voice as he proudly nods.

    "Of course I did," he races out, tilting his head to the side and folding the paper back up before putting it back into his pants pocket. Caleb's face softens and his eyes flash, before the tips of his fingers lightly brush against my cheek in a lovingly manner. "You ready to see it?"

      After a few wonderful and anxious seconds, I easily nod in response.  "Yes," I whisper.

     "Come here," he whispers back, holding his arm around my waist as I walk to the telescope in nothing but excitement and happiness. He lifts his hand and points to the little glass piece hes been paying most attention to, as I nervously show him a shy smile as his face remains perfectly emotionless. I lean down a bit and gently place my hands around the scope as I squint my other eye and I look into the device in silence. 

      And then there it is. . . I can see the star. My star. My star named after me, that I have gotten for my birthday from my perfect boyfriend, the love of my life. So many feelings build up inside of me while I stare at my breathtaking star, the brightness filling my eyes as I take in the beauty of it. I must stare at it for minutes, long and amazing minutes that pass by so slowly because I'm so happy I could stay right here in this position for the rest of my life.

      Finally, I draw back my head and stare anxiously up into his eyes, catching him already staring at me, looking at me with the deepest expression taking over his face. Without even realizing it is when I feel something quickly sliding down my face, suddenly noticing that I've been tearing up without expecting it. "Caleb. . . It's amazing," I quietly mutter, as he places his hands firmly around my waist and he looks at me in fear. "You're amazing."

      "Hey, why're you crying? Don't cry," he softly says, his breath floating against my skin, his face so close to mine that our noses are almost touching. He released a short breath and leaned his forehead gently against mine, his right hand slipping up over my shoulder and along the side of my neck, and he eventually is craddling the back of my head.

      I let out a careful breath before his other hand delicately presses against the side of my face, his thumb tracing along my skin under my eyes to wipe away the fallen tears that have fell. "I'm crying because I'm just so happy. So. . . shocked," I honestly tell him, my eyes widening with lust as he passionately lifts his chin and kisses me. "Thank you--"

     "Please stop thanking me," he cautiously mumbles under his breath, lightly kissing my cheek and drying another fallen tear with his lips.  Once he breaks his contact with my skin is when I stand on my tippy toes and I grab the back of his head, firmly, as he looks lustfully into my eyes.

      "If I could thank you every second of every single day, I would. And you know, maybe I should, Caleb. I hate to say this but before the night you and I. . . had sex. . . you were nothing but a player and I couldn't stand you, because I had such a big crush on you. You used girls and treated them like they were just your toys, and you went through so many of them. You were the biggest jerk ever. You were charming, don't get me wrong, but I was the only one who could see right through you. And the night you kissed me... I didn't want to go further than that with you. But Caleb, I wanted you so badly. I wanted you so much I was willing to ruin you and my brother's friendship, and you were willing too. I believed you when you said you had feelings for me, and I honestly still believe you when you say you were telling me the truth. You didn't have to be in love with me to have feelings for me. Let's face it, both of us weren't in love with each other. We just had sex. I lost my virginity to you, I gave it up to you, and then you treated me like complete shit. You left my bed and went back to Jeremy and left the next morning before I could even see you. And--"

      "I didn't leave," he races out, his eyes filled with fear and confusion as I go silent. "Bella, I didn't leave your room. I slept with you that whole night. I stayed in your bed until the morning. I woke up and walked back to Jeremy's room and thankfully he was still passed out. . . But I didn't leave you. I swear to you, on everything. You fell asleep with your head on my chest and I didn't move you a single inch. I fell asleep with you. I promise."

     My eyes slightly narrow in wonder, and I'm entirely stunned. "Really?" I softly question, as he nods and plants a small kiss on my cheek. "I didn't know that... That actually makes me feel a whole lot better about myself. I remember feeling like I was such a slut."

     "Isabella," he loudly states, saying my whole name and he never does this, so I am now perfectly aware he means business. "You are not a slut. You never even slept with a guy before. I took your virginity. I respect girls that respect themselves. I think it's amazing you lost it at seventeen."

      "How old were you?" I softly ask him, as he goes silent and I see him gulp.

     He shakes his head and his shoulders tense, and I immediately begin to regret what I have said until a slight nervous grin crosses his face. "That's not important," Caleb says,  as I stare at him in a bit of sadness as he notices it, and closes his eyes. "Thirteen. I was thirteen."

      My jaw unexpectedly drops as I release a quiet giggle, as I step back and cover my mouth with my hand in humor. His eyes narrow at my reaction. "Thirteen? No way! Are you serious?"

      "Well, I mean back then I had no idea what I was doing. I was really young and stupid."

     "So, that's why you were so great at it. You're very experienced," I mutter, shyly biting my lip as he tilts his head to the side and a chuckle escapes his mouth. "Enough about this stuff, though. Back to what I was trying to tell you. . . Caleb, I am so lucky to have you. Please don't let this sound corny to you, but you seriously are the best thing that's ever happened to me. You and our daughter. Even though you were the ladies man, after you found out I was pregnant, you chose to stay right by me through everything. You could have walked away from me. You could have told me to get an abortion," I nearly choke out, getting a burst of sadness as he holds me in his arms again. "You could have told me you didn't want to have anything to do with us..." I hesitate, gazing deeply into his mesmorizing eyes as he stares back down at me, passionately. Silence fills the air around us as I let in a careful breath and I take his face between my hands. "But you didn't."

      When I least expect it, Caleb suddenly scoops me up into his arms holding me briddle style, as I let out a quiet gasp in response. He stares into my eyes as I run my fingers through his soothing soft hair, and then he drops down to his knees on the ground as he easily places me onto the comfortable blanket. I look up at him as his body hovers over mine, his hands pressing into the blanket beside my head so he doesn't put his body weight on me, but that's all I want. I want to be closer to him. I pull him against me as he falls against me, our bodies pressing together as he leans his arm beside my head and holds my face with his warm hand.

     I reach up and put my fingers through his hair, gently holding the back of his head as our eyes lock and he stares down into my wanting and needing eyes with love. I memorize his face, looking over his dominant and beautiful facial features before glancing down at his full lips, wanting to reach up and kiss them until he leans down and kisses me by surprise. His tongue lightly traces my bottom lip as I immediately give him access, parting my lips as our tongues massage together in a wild and erotic dance. I tug on his hair as a groan comes from his chest, as I tightly wrap my arms up around his neck, his amazing kisses completely dominating me.

      But I let him have full control. After a long while of us kissing each other for dear life, finally our lips part and he plants small and gentle kisses along my face. He kisses my cheeks several times,  pecks a lingering kiss on my forehead, goes down to my chin and kisses me there, before he kisses down my jawline and I can't help but release a soft moan at the amazing sensations he's giving me. Caleb trails his lips down my neck, slowly kissing my throat and beginning to suck on my neck a little above my collarbone as I grab the back of his head and hold him closer to me. 

      "Fuck," he unexpectedly curses, snapping me out of it as my eyes shoot open and I stare at him in silence. "What time is it?" He gasps, us both trying to catch our breath as he lays on his side and pulls his cellphone out of his pocket, flipping it open and raising his eyebrows in fear. "DAMN! We have to go! I don't want to make us late!"

       I begin to belly laugh at his nervousness and the scared expression now overtaking his face, as he scowls down at me and sarcastically narrows his eyes. "I'm sorry! It's just really funny!" I rush out, playfully biting my lip as he rolls back ontop of me and causes a gasp to escape my lips.

     "Well I mean. . . We don't have to go to surprise number one. . . I justed showed you two, your star. We can go to surprise number three later and forget the other one if you want," he suggests, as I instantly put my hands on his chest and push him off of me as he falls onto his back.

      "No no no!" I loudly rush out, jumping to my feet and almost burning my foot on the candle as he sits up and firmly grabs my hips, yanking me to the side away from the flame.

      "Jesus, Bella! Be careful."

    I tightly grab his arms and try to yank him up, but he just pulls away and wraps his muscular arms around my waist, causing me to crack up into laughter again. "I want to see all three surprises! You said there's three. I want all three of them."

      "What happened to 'I don't need any surprises all I want is you'?" He teases, gazing up at me as I take his face between my hands and I lean down to quickly kiss him. Once I draw back my head is when he slightly grins, releasing a deep breath. "Okay, fine. Let's go." And I grab my high heels and throw them into the truck, the door still open, before helping him load the telescope into the back along with the blanket. "You ready?" He asks, his tone filled with love as joy builds up inside me.

      He holds out his hand and just as I'm about to tell him no so I can blow ut the candles so a fire doesn't accidentally start, the wind blows against us and makes the flame go out for me, just in perfect time. "Now I am," I softly let out, smiling like a little kid as I put my hand in his.

     Once we arrive at surprise number two is when I realize exactly where we are, and it brings nothing but joy to my heart. He has taken me to a restaurant! The moment we get to the building is when he opens the door for me, holding out his arm towards inside as I release a quiet giggle. I playfully curtsey at him and make my way through the big doors, and once I lift my head and look around is when I realize how beautiful it is in here! The setting is romantic and the lighting is darker than usual, dim lights hanging on the walls and the bright ones hanging above tables, and it's so fancy it entirely takes me by surprise. There's tons of people here and most of them seem to be happy couples, but some consist of family, which is really sweet. The environment seems to be wonderful and I can tell I'm correct once I glance forward and notice the hostess smiling at me along with a few other girls who work here grin along with her.

     "Hello there! How're you doing tonight?" She happily asks, stepping forward as I admire her long curley blonde hair, and big green eyes. I can't believe how pretty and how friendly she looks.

       I sweetly grin back at her in return. "Hi! I'm doing great, thank you."

     She continues to smile as I feel Caleb's arm around my shoulder, and she connects her gaze onto him, her face nearly dropping in response. Yeah, he has effects like that on most girls. Her jaw tightens before her mouth slowly opens, her lips parted before she shakes the thoughts out of her head and she runs her hand through her hair. "Hello, there. How are you?"

      I glance up at him and he politely smiles, before turning his head and lifting my chin up with his fingers, giving me a lingering kiss completely unexpected. After our lips part is when he turns back to the girl and we both notice her shocked and almost jealous expression now overtaking her face. I lift my hand to lightly touch my bottom lip, trying to make his kiss last for as long as I can.

      "I'm good, thanks." Right before she can ask us how many is when he speaks over her. "Table for two, and we have a reservation. The name is Caleb Knight."

     She breifly nods in acceptance before making her way over to the desk, pulling out a thin black book and flipping through to the last page. "Caleb Knight... Alright. We have your name right here. Okay, sir. Follow me this way, please."

       "This is so beautiful," I quietly speak up as we follow the hostess, and he drops his arm from my shoulder to wrap it protectively around my waist.

       We pass by everyone and the tables with white cloths over them, the walls painted a soothing dark red which is very unique, before we suddenly turn to walk down another isle. And then another one. I begin to get confused once we reach the back and head towards a big tall doorway leading to outside, until we walk through it and I realize there are tables outside, there also lit with candles, the atmosphere mostly filled with romance around us. This is definitely a restaurant to take someone out on a date, I know this for sure! We walk past everyone on the deck before I glance out at the horizon and realize that there's the beach only about a mile away from us, which is simply gorgeous. It is literally breathtaking and even though it's night time, the stars shine brightly above us and all of the lanterns and candles flames make it much easier to see very clearly.

       I stare ahead of us and notice the hostess turning around to make sure we are still following behind her, and she slightly grins before walking down a small set of stairs leading to another deck that is cement covering the grass. I shoot my gaze up onto Caleb's face in pure confusion, but he just grins and doesn't look at me at all, which also makes me confused and suddenly leaves me with nothing but total suspision. 

      We walk far out back down a wooden path, and it's at this moment when I finally realize that we're heading out towards the ocean. "No way," I calmly mutter, barely any sound to my voice as my jaw drops and I stare into his eyes in excitement. "No way!"

    "Yeah way," he lets out, widely smiling as I look forward and spot a table out near the water, torches stuck in the sand around it lighting up it's surroundings, and I can't help but feel tears surrendering in my eyes once again from his amazing surprise. "Here's surprise number one, baby. I hope you like it--"

     But before he can finish his sentence, I halt us to a stop and I throw my arms tightly around his neck, hugging him in happiness as I feel a tear sneak down my cheek. "I love it!" I rush out, feeling his firm arms holding me against him as he lifts me off the ground. "Oh my gosh, Caleb!"

     "I got it from here," I hear him let out, as he pulls me up and holds me in briddle style position, getting a quiet squeal to escape my mouth. I glance over at our hostess as she nods in acceptance, actually looking happy for me which gets me even more excited.

      "Alright, then. Your waitress will be out here very soon to take your order and to serve you both. I hope you both have a lovely and romantic evening," she says, making eye contact with me as I widely smile in response.

     "Thank you," he lets out, as she shoots Caleb an anxious look before walking past us without saying another word. Caleb spins us around a few times as I laugh and he laughs with me, before he walks us towards the end of the wooden walkway. "I don't want you to break your ankle, so I'll carry you across the sand. I hope you don't mind it. I really had no idea this private dinner would be this nice. I'm so glad I did this for you."

      "I love the sand!" I happily gasp, kissing his cheek before firmly grabbing his face and pressing my lips hardly against his, butterflies filling my belly as I pull back to gaze deep into his eyes. "And I love you. You're amazing. You know that, right?"

      He leans his head forward to gently kiss me again, a small and loving kiss as I look out towards the table and he walks us across the sand. "Right," he agrees, getting a soft giggle out of me.

      Once we're only feet away is when I take the entire sight in front of my eyes in. The chairs are black, fancy and elegant, and the small table has a silk white table cloth covering it, along with a centerpiece in the middle of it and a big unique looking candle. There are small bright lights resting on the sand around the table to give more brightness, along with beautiful big lanterns also shining brightly, giving us so much light I feel as if we have gone to Heaven.

    The water is maybe only about ten feet away from us, the waves crashing gently against the shore, the sound bringing peace to my ears. Caleb stops in front of our table and lets go of me with one hand to pull out my chair, before he easily places me down onto it in silence. I happily stare up at him into his charming blue eyes as he sits down in his chair across from me, suddenly showing me a wide smile as we both express some quiet laughter with each other.

     "Wow. . ." I quietly mutter, looking around at all of the lights around us and out at the ocean, taking in it's beauty before locking my eyes with his. I reach across the table and gently take his hand, linking our fingers together before calmly sighing. "This is perfect, Caleb. Perfect."

       "Really?"

      "Of course," I immediately answer him, his eyes widening as his lips form a straight line. "Look around us. . . What other guy would set up a private dinner right on the beach, us all alone, just with each other with total privacy? This is so romantic."

      He expresses his charming smile as he holds up our linked hands and softly kisses my fingers as I stare silently at him, with passion. It's amazing how much I care about him and love him. "I'm glad you like it," he tells me, crookedly grinning before we glance to the side and spot our waiter walking towards us. He makes it to our table and asks us what we would like for drinks, as I look at Caleb and he smiles, raising his eyebrows. "What would you like to drink, Bella?"

      "A shirley temple, please," I softly tell him, as he looks at our waiter and grins.

    "A shirley temple for my beautiful girlfriend," he says to Patrick, squeezing his fingers tighter through mine as I take my high heels off with my other hand when he looks away. "And a coke for myself. Thanks. We'll order in maybe, five more minutes. Maybe ten." And our waiter hands us both a thick tall menu before walking off the beach and back up the wooden pathway.

      Once he's just a faint figure in the distance is when we both look at each other, staring silently into each other's eyes without saying a word. Because the truth is. . . We don't need to say anything. Everything is perfect. We have a beautiful and amazing little baby girl, and we have an unbelievable relationship. Nothing else matters in the world besides how much I love them both. His eyes look over every inch of my face as I continue to stare innocently at him, looking over his perfect facial features and realizing how handsome he truly is. 

       His lips curve up into a grin as he leans forward and cups his hand lightly against my cheek, brushing my skin with the tips of his fingers as I stay as silent as ever. "You're so beautiful," he cautiously mumbles, his face unexpectedly going emotionless as I nervously bite my lip. "I'm so fucking whipped."

       I burst into laughter. "Caleb!"

      "Well it's true, Bella! I'm so crazy about you. You really don't have a clue how much you mean to me," he lets out, as I suddenly go serious and I hold my breath. "If it wasn't for you and Nevaeh, I don't know where I'd be in life right now. I don't even want to know. All I know is that now being with you is so amazing and I wouldn't change anything. Am I just crazy or something? I mean. . . Do you agree with me? That even if we could go back to the night, that you'd do it all over again, even knowing this time that you'd get pregnant? Because if we got the chance to go back in time, I wouldn't redo anything. I'd make it the same."

     I innocently smile and cup my free hand over my belly. "Yeah, I agree," I practically whisper, glancing down at my flat stomach and letting out a deep breath. "I'd do the same thing all over again. Nevaeh's worth it. Shes worth everything."

      "She is," he quietly lets out, as I glance up at him in silence. "You know... I really still can't believe I never told you how I felt about you. You know, back then. I always had a thing for you but it felt so wrong because you were my best friend's sister. So I stayed away and kept my distance. Then you left and it tore at me. I clearly didn't let it bother me but then when you came back and I bumped into you in the shed... Everything I felt came back all in that one second. I was so shocked. You're literally the definition of perfect. I don't even think you realize it, either. Which kills me."

    Widening my eyes, I'm stunned with his words. "I mean... I know that I'm pretty," I tell him, although it sounds more like a question than a statement, which actually surprises me.

     "You're gorgeous. You're the smartest and most beautiful and amazing girl I've ever met. You have no idea how many guys look at you everywhere you go. Like fifty guys back in the restaurant checked you out and they were with their dates!" He races out with humor, getting me to grin.

       "Yeah, well. . . Do you have any idea how hot you are?" I carefully question, his eyebrows raising in response as I slowly nod my head. "Clearly, you must. They're all over you everywhere you go. Your sexy soft hair, full lips, amazing eyes, hot body... You're so handsome."

      "Nevaeh's pretty lucky to have such sexy parents," he lets out unexpectedly, chuckling as I loudly giggle, digging my toes into the cold sand as I try to even out my breathing.

     "Yeah," I softly mutter, my voice emotional and hushed as I picture her perfect and flawless face in my head, so excited to get home to her later. "She is."

     After Caleb and I are finished with eating our delicious meal and our tasty drinks, is when he takes off his shoes and we both put our feet in the water, the waves crashing against our ankles. He holds onto me and kisses me for what seems to be forever, us both having the most amazing time of our lives, loving every single second of it. He dances with me to the silence, which gets us both to laugh but at the same time it's so romantic and adorable. 

      It isn't long before we finally get back to his truck, and it's officially time for him to introduce me to surprise number three, what I have been waiting for the whole night! I can't help but wonder what it possibly could be but I'm entirely clueless! Could he be proposing? No, because if it was that I'm sure he would have done it over our amazing dinner. Tons of thoughts come rushing to my head as we drive down the streets I'm familiar with, and when we get to a redlight is when Caleb opens up the glove compartment and pulls out a black tie.

     "Come here," he says, holding it up as I let out a quiet chuckle. "I have to tie this around your eyes for this surprise. I want it to be a complete shock to you. Turn your head, baby."

      "What? You're blindfolding me?" I dramatically gasp, my jaw dropping as he nods.

     "Yeah, I am." And so I turn my head and I let him tie it around my head resting over my eyes, blinding me completely so I can see a single thing. This simply makes my heart race like crazy and once the car stops and the engine goes off is when I really begin to get nervous. "Okay, we're here. Don't move. I'll come around to get you." 

       "Alright," I carefully whisper as I hear his door close, and only seconds later is when I hear mine open, getting me even more anxious as he takes my hand and my arm. "Dont let me trip!"

       "I won't." He unexpectedly lifts me off of my feet and scoops me into his arms, my hands holding onto his neck as I nervously gasp for air, feeling him walking once the door shuts behind us. "Now don't peak! This needs to be a complete surprise for you."

      "It is! Trust me," I mutter, hearing a door being pulled open as the atmosphere changes and I can tell we're inside somewhere, which really confuses me! I hear some sort a button and a few seconds later, a ding following afterwards. Then I hear some weird kind of machine as he walks us forward a few steps and I hear a few more dings a moment later. "Are we in an elevator?"

      "Why would we be in an elevator?" He sarcastically asks, making me sigh as I try to think of other explanations but nothing in particular comes to me, getting my heart to race even faster. Suddenly when I least expect it he places me down onto my feet, my heels hitting the floor as he pushes my back up against some kind of wall as I gasp for my breath. "Although that would be pretty hot to makeout in one, wouldn't it?"

       "Yeah, actually," I whisper, before I feel his warm breath blowing against my face as a slight grin comes to my face and I can tell what he's about to do. I feel his lips press against mine, gently as ever, feeling butterflies rushing through my belly as I inhale a deep breath through my nose. His arm travels up my arm making me shiver under his touch, as his hand slips up my neck and he carefully holds my face. Right as soon as Im about to part my lips for him is when I hear anther ding, and I can tell doors are opening as he unexpectedly pulls away and our bodies part.

      "Oh, my bad... dude. Didn't mean to interrupt. I can wait," I hear a random guy's voice as I gasp for air, my cheeks immediately blushing and my jaw dropping with embaressment.

      "Nah, bro. Don't worry about it. This is the right floor anyway," Caleb tells him.

     "Caleb! Oh my gosh!" I rush out in aggravation, feeling his arm sneak around my waist as he pulls me forward, as I take my time. "I'm going to kill you. This is so awkward."

      He chuckles as I hear door close behind us, and he begins to pull me to the right as I turn and cautiously walk with him to wherever he is taking me to. About a minute later is when I hear him go silent, but I can easily tell he's smiling. "Okay, we're here. Surprise number three," he tells me, his tone deep and huskey as I happily smile. "Don't take the blindfold off yet. I'll do it for you. Hold on." I become lonely once his arm is no longer around my body, but I listen and hear some jingling, almost as if it's a set of keys he's holding. Then, I hear a door open, and his arm once again comes around me, but this time around my shoulder. "Walk forward. Watch your step." I step a few feet inside of where we are, and there's nothing but total silence around us.

       "Um. . . Are we here?"

      He cautiously lets out in a mumble, "We're here. Don't move," Caleb states, as I feel his fingers lift my chin and he softly kisses my lips, leaving me breathless. And then he finally removes the blindfold and I nervously open my eyes.

      And at this very moment, my heart nearly leaps in my chest, my mouth falling wide open, as I slip into a state of shock. Surprise number three is before my eyes and it's something I never would have expected. I'm standing in an empty apartment, the space so much bigger than Caleb's place, and I see three doorways so I'm able to tell it has two extra rooms. The walls are painted an off white color and the lighting is dim but that's simply because only one ceiling light is on, and it's so unique it amazes me. This is when it hits me. . .

     I quickly turn to face my boyfriend as he grins, as I can't help but gasp for air. "Oh my gosh... Caleb, is this what I think it is?"

         "My new place."

       "I can't believe it! Am I dreaming?" I question, more happy than I have been the whole night to realize now our daughter can have her own room to herself. We can paint it any color we'd like, we can make it as adorable as ever, and we can get her all she possibly needs. I can't help but have tears forming in my eyes because of how great of a person he is, and how much he is trying to be the best father he can be to our little girl. I walk right up to him and he takes my hands and gently pulls my arms up around his neck, staring passionately into my eyes.

     "You're not dreaming. I want my two girls with me every second of every day. I can't stand not sleeping next to you anymore. I can't stand not having you and Nevaeh with me every night. I want to wake up with you beside me and our daughter between us. Move in with me, Bella."

      And I stare at him, entirely stunned, as my heart pounds excitedly in my chest.

                                                                     ~ * ~ * ~

There it is! Once again thanks so much for 1 million reads on this story! It makes me so proud and happy to realize I have so many fans of MBBF<3 I hope you enjoyed this very long and romantic chapter! How else wants to find themself a Caleb? Haha. :p How do you guys feel about me eventually making another sex scene with Bella and Caleb? Would any of you be interested in that or are you against that and not into it? I'd probably make it rated R this time though, a little more lustful and passionate than the one in the first chapter. Please, let me know so I can figure out if I'll be doing it or not! Because I'm specifically thinking of prom night and I have a few pretty sweet ideas... =X Anyways, comment and vote! Tell me what you're thinking! Do you think Isabella will say yes or no? Do you think them living together would be the right thing for them to do?
Editing this later. :p Too lazy now! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 216 11
Isabella has spent most of her years away from him. since when did he decide to come back? Rome was the one Isabella was talking about. ever since th...
336K 8.7K 34
This is a story about about a girl, Calie, who sleeps with her best friends brother and finds out she's pregnant. What will happen next with his stat...
546K 10.5K 23
Bethany Taylor had her whole life planned out. Go to college, get married, then have kids with the husband of her dreams. But what happens when one p...
88.5K 2.5K 21
Being a pregnant Teen is hard. Having a pregnant best friend will make things easier. Right? Sequel: Following My Parent's Footsteps *Chapters has be...