๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, Siri...

By nyctophiliapoetry

"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." โ€ขMarauders e... More

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
new characters
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
new characters
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-nine
ninety
A/N
ninety-one

thrity-six

1.4K 41 23
By nyctophiliapoetry

~ I was happy. Too happy ~
----------

****

The last few weeks have been just perfect, I haven't been this happy in a long time and Sirius made me forget almost all my problems. The downside of dating Sirius Black, the heartbreaker of Hogwarts, is his annoying fan club, id their stares could kill, I'd definitely be six feet under. People are constantly trying to tell me that I'm just one of his lovers and that he'll get tired of me in a two weeks' time.

I tried to ignore these comments but it was highly annoying and maybe even a little bit amusing. I was washing my hands in the bathroom, when the door opened and a brown haired, Ravenclaw girl stepped in. She walked over to the sink, where I was washing my hands and looked me up and down.

"Oh aren't you Sirius Black's new chick of the week?"

I shook my head with a grin and turned to her "Oh yes, that's me, why are you asking?"

"Oh, I'm just telling you that I saw him snogging with Valentina Braxton in a broom closet."

"Ah yes of course, I heard that and he also had a threesome with Ben Higgs and Jessicca Laurent, right?"

She sends me a confused glance but nodded "Yes, my friend told me about that."

I couldn't contain my laugher anymore and muttered "This shit is so funny" before walking out of the bathroom.

I met Sirius at the doors of the great hall, quietly talking with Regulus.

"Hello guys."

Their heads snapped in my directions and the two grinned at me with the exact same way.

"Creepy, I don't like this family grin."

Sirius put an arm around my waist and pulled my body closer to his.

I looked up to see Sirius already smiling at me and asked "How was the threesome by the way?"

Regulus head snapped up to me and he had a disgusted look on his face "The what?"

Sirius threw his head back and laughed "I swear these people are getting more creative every day."

"Yeah right-"

"Talea!"

I turned around to see Mary running up to us "Hey guys, I need to borrow little Lupin here for a while", she pulled me with her while shouting "Thank you!" back to the two siblings.

After she pulled me in another hallway I asked "So, why did you kidnap me?"

"I didn't- ugh never mind. My family told me to come home, my grandma is sick and my father told me that she that she isn't going to live much longer."

I pulled Mary into a hug and replied softly "I'm sorry Mars."

"Don't worry about it, I've known it was going to happen for a long time and I'm happy to see my little brother again."

"Oh, how old is he?"

"Uh, I guess about five or six years old?"

I chuckled "A great sister you are."

She chuckled and replied "I don't know when I'll be back, I just wanted to say goodbye before I'll leave you on your own with these crazy people here. Must be boring without me."

I raised an eyebrow and replied "This will definitely be one of the best days of my life but you can owl me if you need something."

"Will do, see you Talli!" and with these words she waved at me with a smile and disappeared around the next corner.

The day passed quickly, I mainly studied for upcoming exams and enjoyed the weather at the black lake with Remus. I was exhausted when I pulled the blanket up to my chin, my eyes closing and I was in a deep slumber, as soon as my head met my pillow.

A green flash of light shot right past me, just a few centimetres away from my right arm.

"Watch out!" called an unknown voice.

The dream, it was the same nightmare that I had these past few weeks. The same house, the same people, it had to be a sign but who are these people, why are they in danger?

"Get to safety, take your brother and go!" Tears streamed down the woman's face, her eyes red and swollen and her face covered with scratches.

"No, Mum, but what about you?" a panicked voice called back. It was as if it was coming out of my mouth, the voice was familiar, a girl. Where did I knew this voice from?

The windows shattered and people in black cloaks rushed into the room. Spells flew everywhere.

A young boy was pulled into the room,
screaming for help, tears forming in his eyes as he tried to escape. He had brown, short hair and light brown eyes, he was young, maybe about five, six years old.

"Don't worry about it, I've known it was going to happen for a long time and I'm happy to see my little brother again."

"Oh, how old is he?"

"Uh, I guess about five or six years old?"

No, this couldn't be right. Mary was save, she was with her family, with her younger brother-

"No, no not my boy!" screamed a man, his eyes widened as he sends a spell in the direction of the hooded figure that pushed the boy into the room, but he was to slow. A green flash of light hit the man right in his chest and he dropped dead onto the floor.

"Dad!" screamed the boy, tears running down his face, mixed with a look of pure terror. The women stopped fighting off another hooded figure and turned around to see the lifeless body on the ground.

She stopped in her tracks and it felt like time slowed down when her eyes widened, and her body hit the ground with a thumb, behind her stood a man with a long scar across his face, a wand pointed at her and a sinister smirk on his face.

I felt my body crouching in pain as the familiar voice let out a painful scream, when a curse hit me "Crucio!"

My body hit the ground and tears streamed down my face, my body was on fire, I felt like every nerve in my body was cut by a knife. The boy started to scream a name bit I couldn't hear it; my mind was to occupied with the immense pain. But this time, the dream didn't stop, it continued.

"Mum, dad!" I could hear the boys screams over the screams of the other person; his sobbing echoed through the room.

"Mary! Mary, please don't die, I need you!"

Mary

I jumped up, sweaty and stumbled out of my bed. I ran down the stairs to the common room, just one person sitting in front of the crackling fire.

"Talea, love, where are you going?"

But I gave him no answer as I ran out of the room, through the corridors of the school, until I reached my destination.

"Lemon drops!"

The statue in front of the office moved and a staircase appeared. I raced up the stairs until I was standing in front of the wooden door.

I knocked three times on the door until I entered without any response. As I had already guessed, Dumbledore was sitting at his desk. He looked up at me in surprise as I rushed through his door, completely out of breath.

"Miss Lupin what are-"

"Mary- family- in danger" I could hardly form a sentence between my heavy breathing.

"I couldn't understand you-"

"Mary MacDonald's family is in danger! There are death eaters in her house, I don't know how, I don't know why. I just know that they need help!"

Dumbledore quickly left his desk and started to give orders to some of the portraits hanging in his office. The former Headmasters rushed out of their portraits and disappeared.

"The Order of the Phoenix."

He turned to me, his eyebrows raised in surprise and asked "Pardon?"

"Call the Order to their house, they need all the help they can get."

"How do you know-?"

"Doesn't matter, they need help, now."

To be honest, I didn't even know exactly what the Order of the Phoenix was. I only heard about it in some visions. I assume that they fight against Voldemort. It was strange to give orders to my own headmaster, but I could not think straight, nor did I care. I turned to the door and saw Sirius and Professor Camplyn rushing into the room, followed by McGonagall and a guy with scars on his face and a magic eye.

Grace went up to me and engulfed me in a hug "Good job Talea."

"What-"

Moody stumbled over to Dumbledore and said "They're save, Aurors arrived just in time before anything bad could have happened. How did you know that they would be there? And who's this girl?"

I let out a relieved sigh, ignored the question and let myself fall exhausted onto the chair in front of me. Sirius followed me and asked if I was alright, I just nodded in response, too tired to say anything else while Dumbledore explained the situation.

As he finished Grace spoke up "The time has come, we should tell her, don't you think?"

"Tell me what?"

"About the prophecy, dear."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.9K 30
She's a third year griffindor and best friends with lily Evans. But one night changes everything, As she disappeared in to the darkness, no one kn...
89 10 12
A tale of trust and friendship threatened by betrayal and secrets. The four gather, with a fifth in their ranks, to fight the evil that oppresses the...
2.5M 80K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
1.1M 50.1K 97
Bonnie Miller always thought of herself as a coward. After the First Wizarding War, she ran away to America from the terrible truth that all of her f...