Don't worry darling H.S

By bellaroseeeeee

There's given a big responsibility when Harry gets told to kidnap the daughter of the richest mafia boss in t... More

Introduction to the characters.
Kidnap his daughter.
A target for many.
A new deal
Get rid of her
Guns are not for girls
I don't make pinky promises
You get killed.
Speak up.
If he kills, we kill.
On my own.
A wild moment.
I shot him, so I would really like you to tell me how he is alive.
Always one step ahead.
I've made a deal.
Does he need more men?
We have visitors.
Do you know who you are?
Take the chance
Who did this?
Hurts like hell.
No body, no crime.
I met her a year ago.
Don't Worry Darling / Epilogue
A/N
SEQUEL
Don't Worry Darling 2

I shouldn't be creative with you.

686 20 20
By bellaroseeeeee

( the povs will switch a couple of times in this one. also, smut warning. reading this is your own responsibility. i'm not good at writing this kind of stuff but..... It's in this one. Enjoy it darlings x.)

Amelia Grace

April, 3rd 2021

I woke up, I was not in those handcuffs anymore. The room was empty. I sat up and went to the bathroom to wash both of my wrists, they were very sore, blue almost because the handcuffs were so tight around them.

I took a seat on the edge of the bed, looking at the window. i don't really remember how long I sat there, but I just sat there. In silence.

I heard the door being opened, I looked up and saw Ryan, Niall and Tyler.

I didn't say a thing. "How are we feeling?" Ryan asked me, he walked over to the window. He didn't really care but he wanted me to talk. "Are we in the mood for a little air today?" he asked me, Niall walked over and took out his gun and pushed it to my neck. "Answer him!" Niall yelled, "I'm fine," I just said, "but I'm supposed to look dead to people, right?" I just asked, "yeah" Tyler said, "then I just think I want to stay in here" I just said, "as you wish" Ryan said, "we have a few meetings about your future, we're locking the door" Ryan said, "Niall" Ryan said.

He took out a pair of handcuffs, I sighed in silence as he did the same thing as he did yesterday. "Have a great day" he smiled, all in sarcasm. They all left and they locked the door.

I heard the door being unlocked, but no one entered. The handcuffs were way tighter than they were yesterday, so it got all red of blood.

The door opened, I looked over and saw a guy that I didn't know. He closed the door and walked over in front of me. He bent down and just looked at me. He saw my wrist, "how are you Amelia?" he asked me.

An mexican dialect.

"Who are you?" I asked him, "what do you want?" I asked him. He grabbed my wrist, got a knife out. He took off the handcuffs. "Go wash your wrists" he told me and nodded to the bathroom.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, I turned on the water. the guy walked out here, he took out a gun and traced it up my body and left it pushed to my back. "I should just get rid of you" he whispered, I turned off the water.

"Right here, right now" he whispered, "it would just be so much easier" he said. "What's holding you back?" I asked him, I was tired of this game. People treated me like a dead thing. He traced it up to my neck, "Marco wants to kill you himself" he smiled at me in the mirror.

I heard the door open, "goodnight" the guy told me before he pushed me into the wall, my head hit it and made me dizzy, so dizzy. I fell to the hard floor and closed my eyes.

Harry Styles

I looked around the room, "didn't you say you handcuffed her?" I asked niall. "I did" he told me, he walked over to the bed, "blood" he said. I heard a sound from the bathroom, and before I knew it a guy got out. "Hi fellas" he smiled, he worked for Marco too.

"Give me a fucking good reason not to kill you right now!" I asked the guy, he opened the door to the bathroom, I looked in. "I'll just kill her then" he told me, I took out my gun, I saw his, it was not as big and powerful as mine was.

"Fucking idiot" I said, "Niall get Liam, you guys are getting rid of another body today" I said. "She's out fella, maybe she did die" the guy said and looked out at her. She was laying still, I saw blood from both of her wrists. "You just made a mistake," I said.

I just pulled the trigger, shot him. Niall and Liam came back, "get him out" I said and nodded to the body.

I walked into the bathroom and I grabbed Amelia. I walked down the hall, "Ryan you need to get that deal sealed" I told him as I walked into his office. He looked at her. "What happened?" he asked me, "another mexican happened" I told him.

He got up, "I thought she was the safest here, maybe I was wrong" he told me. "I'll get Niall to drive her out of town," he said and walked back. "Niall is not taking her anywhere!" I said, Ryan looked over. "Why?" he asked me, "because he's going to end up killing her" I said, "Right" he nodded.

"Let me do it, where should I take her?" I asked him, "well until I have a deal with Rafael she can't be here, drive to a motel, stay there until I call you, don't let her get away" he told me.

I placed Amelia in the car, in the backseat so she could lay down. I drove out, took my sunglasses on and just drove out of town.

As I looked in the back mirror the road was clear, people outside also thought that she was dead so it didn't really surprise me that nobody was following us.

I remember driving for two hours, without breaks. I pulled up to a motel, I left the car and went to get us a room.

I walked back to the car, she was asleep. He really knocked her out back at the base. I grabbed her, walked to the room. I placed her on the bed, pulled the covers up.

I took off my jacket and took out my gun and placed it on the chair beside the bed. I took a seat on the bed and I looked at Amelia. She looked really peaceful.

Somehow I felt bad for all of this, I was only doing my work but I still felt like I could've been there to prevent anything bad to happen. 

Amelia Grace

My body was sore, my head hurt, my hands, mainly my wrists. But when I opened my eyes I wasn't in the bathroom, I was looking at a white ceiling, I turned my head to see it was not the same room.

Where was I? I got up, I stepped a few steps back and saw another body in the bed. It was Harry. What was going on? Where were we?

I opened the door to the bathroom, walked out and looked at myself in the mirror. I traced my fingers over my face. I was so pale, so tired. I washed my face, grabbed a towel and dried my face.

I heard a couple of knocks on the door, I walked over and opened the door. Harry was standing there, he walked passed me and I exited the room. I walked over to the bed and took a seat.

If I didn't have bruises and scars I would have thought it was all a bad dream. But they were there, my wrist looked horrible.

Harry walked out, he walked over and took a seat on the other side. I laid down, I've been in this clothes for days, I don't think Harry brought anything. Stay numb and carry on amelia, stay numb and carry on.

"Come on, we need to drive" I heard, I did not know where we were. I didn't know anything. "I'll wait by the car" he said and walked out, I got up and walked over to the door.

I walked out and over to the black car, it looked exactly like the one that blew up, he just got a new one I guess.

Harry opened the door to the passenger seat, I took a seat. He closed the door and walked around the car. He got in and drove away.

I was looking at the gun in the space between us, it made me remember everything. I have touched it, I have used it.

I looked out of the window instead, Harry parked on the side of the road. He took the gun, he bent over to open the glove compartment and placed the gun in there, he closed it again. He turned on the car, drove again.

"I don't need to kill anyone, people think you're dead so they're not coming for you" Harry said. "I don't want you to be scared, there isn't anything to be scared of right now, for now we're just driving" he told me.

Harry opened a door to another motel room. I walked in, it was way nicer than the others. "We need to clean that," Harry told me and looked down at my wrists. "I'll do it" i said, "you're not," he told me. "I'll do it, just go sit on the bed, I'll go get something to clean it with" he told me. I kicked off my shoes and took a seat, I crossed my legs and waited for him to get back.

Harry walked in, he closed the door and locked it. He took off his jacket, it revealed him in a white basic t-shirt. I could see all his tattoos on his arms.

He got something in a bottle, he grabbed a chair and placed it in front of me. "So" he said, "what I'm about to do will hurt" he told me and got a cloth from the bathroom, it was wet.

He grabbed my hand, "I'm sorry" he told me before he held the fluid on my wrist. It hurt, a lot. I closed my eyes, a few tears came out, because it was really bad. It was alcohol he was pouring over my wrists.

After he did both he daped and wibed with the damped cloth. "Perfect" harry said and got up, "thanks" I just said. "I actually told niall to not handcuff you but the idiot in him did not decide to listen to me" he said.

"We should rest" I said, "yeah" Harry said. He took off his shirt, he did not care huh? I just crawled back up and got under the covers.

"When you get out of all of this," Harry said, "and you're free, where do you want to go?" he asked me. "If I get out," I said, "I want to leave the country, I mean.. I kind of have to since everyone expects me to be dead" I said. "I have lived outside the country but that was different, now I know I have to go, hide from people who want me dead, I can't hide here" I told him.

"You should consider getting away too" I just said, "that place.. Was not good, it cannot be good for anyone to live like that, don't tell me you want to live like this forever, don't tell me you want to kill people until the day you die?" I asked him. "There's no easy way out Amelia, I told you" Harry said.

"Besides, it's eight years of my life, I don't run away, it's not my style" he said. I nodded, "you shouldn't be there" I said.

"Where should I be?" he asked me, "a nicer place" I told him. "I don't do nice," he just told me, "sure," I said.

"Are you freezing again?" Harry asked me, "I'm al-" "Always freezing, I know" he laughed. He finished my sentence. "Get over here" he told me, "I'm not really-" "Come on, don't be shy" he said, I knew he was smiling, it was dark in here. "I don't bite," he told me, "I'm actually really good here" I told him.

A few seconds went, I felt a pair of hands sneak around my body. He pulled me closer, I think he pulled me as close as I could get to him. "Turn around love" he whispered, I waited a few seconds before I turned. He bent over me, to turn on the little lamp on my nightstand.

He laid down again, but he was just looking at me.

"What?" I just asked him, "nothing" he told me. "You're just-" he stopped, "I'm what?" I asked him. "Very beautiful," he told me.

I just smiled.

"So you can be nice after all?" I asked him in a joke, "sometimes can, If I'm in the mood" he told me and laid down. He looked towards the ceiling. "Good to know" I said, "can I turn that off now?" I asked him and nodded to the lamp, "if you want to" he told me. "Aren't you tired?" I asked him, "not right now, you?" he asked me. "Not really" I said, "but there's nothing else to do so" I said.

"If you're creative with your mind, there's plenty to do" Harry whispered. It gave me chills.

"What?" I asked him, "are you creative?" he asked me, getting closer to my head. "It depends on how-" "Because I'm a very creative person," Harry told me. His lips brushed mine, just like the first time we kissed.

"I shouldn't be creative with you, you're in fact the girl I kidnapped, the daughter of the biggest mafia boss in the world" he whispered. One hand was on my neck, the other he slipped under my t-shirt. I bite my lip, "what are you saying?" I just asked him.

"I guess what I'm asking you is, do you want to get a little creative with me Amelia?" he asked me.

I pulled Harry down, placed my lips on his. Kissed him deeply and passionately. His hand traced up a little, then he went down to my sweatpants. He pulled them out a bit, "you're truly going to be the end of me, darling" he whispered against my lips. He rolled on top of me, let go of my lips.

"Are you going to let me touch you?" he whispered, "I need an answer darling" he said. "Yeah" I whispered, he smiled, grabbed both of my hands and pinned them to the headboard of the bed.

Harry pulled my sweatpants off of me, he threw them away. His hands traced up my thighs before his lips crashed into mine again, I wrapped my arms around him. He pulled away, pulled me up so we both sat up. He pulled my t-shirt over my head, threw that away too.

He looked down, "angel" he said and traced over my tattoo. The tattoo I remember telling him that he wasn't going to see. I surprised him by pulling him into a deep kiss, he pulled me closer.

I laid down with him, "I shouldn't even touch you, I know I'll be dead if your dad ever finds out, but I just-" Harry stopped. "Shut up," I told him and kissed him, his fingers traced down. Stopped by my underwear. He pulled out a little, "spread your legs for me darling" he whispered against my lips. I did, well I spread them a tiny bit.

"More" he said, "more princess" he whispered against my lips. I spread my legs, he pulled out in the underwear. and without a warning he slipped one finger inside me, "oh my-" I said, Harry's lips crashed into mine. It felt so good, I could not describe it, it was not anything I could put words into.

"Good?" he whispered, "is it good love?" he asked me. "Yeah" I moaned, "it's really good" I whispered. "That's good to hear," he said and moved his finger in a speed I couldn't describe. "Oh my god Harry!" I moaned, "you're-" I stopped when he pulled one more finger in.

Two minutes in and my legs felt like jello. I had a hard time keeping them apart, Harry helped out with that. "You're extremely wet" he whispered against my lips, "do you need me to stop?" he then whispered, "no" I told him, "dont stop" I told him. "Do you want more?" he asked me, "yeah" I moaned against his lips.

He pulled out his fingers, each hand he placed on my thighs. Spreading them more, "Harry what-" I bit my lips when I felt him. His wet tongue against me. It was not something I've tried before, so the feeling was new. But holy shit it was something else.

"Mmhhh" I moaned, I let my head back, "I'm going to co-" "Hold it" Harry told me.

Then I came, Harry got up. He bumped down beside me, "how was that?" he asked me, I took a few deep breaths. "Oh my god" I whispered, "I'm guessing you're not freezing that much anymore?" Harry asked me, he just smiled before he turned off the light. He pulled me close, his lips kissed my neck. 

__________________________

New chapter darlings!! 

Louis and Zayn will soon appear ;) 

As always vote, comment and share my story. 

All my love darlings xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.7K 36
Being the daughter of the biggest cartel doesn't always have its perks. Like yeah you're one bad bitch, but only because your married to a man of pow...
8.9K 381 20
I'm my father's daughter; ruthless and trained to be an assassin, but I'm also like my mother once was; compassionate, kind and torn between two men...
2.4K 35 29
unfortunately he wanted her even when she hated him. after all she was the devil's girl of choice ---------------- Isabella decker "fuck you and yo...
17.3K 329 34
However, this time he did a move that I didn't expect. His face turned dark, his eyes shaded black as he smirked in a very evil way. "Why aren't you...