Our Flor

By Cely-124

"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished... More

Warning
Characters
Stuck with you
Adrenaline
Moving
Papa
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Hugs and Kisses
Settling in
Memories
Comfort
Guest
Moving in
School
Meeting Mafias
What the hell
Open up to us
Him and I
Him and I : part 2
Kidnapped
Were broken
Understanding you
Date me
Mind your business
Excuse me
Telling my family
Thanks for being one of my calms
I hate my birthday because..
Birthday
I love you
Torture
Sextape
Played again
The unknown
Dress
The ball
The aftermath
Alive or Dead
Waking up?
Update/and release date
⚠️Sequel⚠️

What?

2.8K 79 18
By Cely-124

(Saturday)
Elanoras POV:
I fall asleep with Epifiano cling to me like a koala.I came out of the shower earlier only to see him doing paperwork on my bed.I feel his breathing even out slowly .I clutch him tighter resting my face in his chest.

"Please dont break my heart"i whisper as I let darkness consume me.

Next morning:
I stir awake when i feel someone grip my thighs open and grope my breast,I feel light kisses on my stomach lowering by the second to my wet core.I moan softly as they get nearer and nearer to my core.I arch my back as i feel the person latch onto my pussy like a starved man.Is this a dream.

"Mmm"I moan ,this feels really good,slowly,I move my hands to find a head between my thighs.I open my eyes to find Epifianos brown hazel eyes on me.

"M..morning"I hitch out as he continues to eat me out.

"Mi amor"(my love),he murmurs as he plants kisses to my stomach ,up to my breast .He removes my night gown above my body,leaving me bare.I feel his lips on mine as he kisses me heatedly.

"I missed you like crazy"he murmured in between kisses.He sucks the sweets spot on my neck making me moan.

"Gosh I've been waiting to long to fill your pussy with my dick"he mutters softly in my ear making me grip my thighs around his waist."gosh I'm going insane"he mutters as he thrust his cock deeply into me,I cry out as it feels so good.

"Ah..Epifiano"I moan breathlessly,he grinded his hips while looking at me with hooded eyes.

"'Mmm..so good"he moans as he presses his forehead to mine as he thrusted harder into me making me breathless.He captures my lips hungrily as our bodies cover in sweat .

"Fuck baby grip my cock just like that"he whispers as I can't but grip his cock.My walls clamp him as I'm reaching my orgasm .

"Ughh fuck"we moan simultaneously as we both reach our high.
Couple hours later:
"Move"I say to Epifiano who is currently blocking my way to the door.I put my hands on my hip showing him I'm mad.Papa said we were having a barbecue or a hangout day with family and friends .Im currently wearing a light blue bikini,I'm getting in the pool with my two little munchkins,Vincent and Nick who are probably waiting for me.

"Baby it's to much skin"he says making me mad,he puts his hands on my hip bringing me closer to him.

"Baby it's a bikini for a reason"I say putting my hands on his neck .He grips my hips while rolling his eyes.

"Everyones gonna look at you"he says lowering his hand to my ass,he squeezes it softly making me roll my eyes.

"This is mine and mine only"he says squeezing my ass hard making me wince.

"I'm yours but you have to stop being so jealous"I say as I peck his lip softly.He stares at me for a second before he brings our lips together.I moan softly as our tongues trash one another heatedly.

"Elanwora"I hear Vincent yell as he opens my door,I push Epifiano away making him smirk.

"Are you done Elanwora ,we waiting"he says giving me puppy eyes,I melt in those big doe eyes.

"Yes my little munchkin let me just put the dress on"I say as he starts jumping up and down.I put the white sundress.

"Let's go"I say to Epifiano who only smile's.I feel his hands grip my hip,I give him a questioning look.

"What's wrong"I say

"How much do you love me"Epifiano asks curiosity in his hazel eyes.I grip his hand bringing him to my balcony.

"Look up at the sky"I say

"Don't change the subject"he says

"Just do it Epifiano"I say rolling my eyes

"Alright what am I looking at"he says looking at the sky questionably.

"Count how many stars there are at night"I say looking at his face that forms confusion.

"Impossible"he says genuinely confused I smile softly as I bring my hand to his cheek stroking it softly.I stare at his godly face ,gosh those cheek bones.

"So is explaining how much I love you"I say genuinely looking at him with love that deepens through my heart.He smiles giving me that smile ,that makes your heart jump .

"Come on"I say grabbing his hand ready to leave the room with Vincent who's waiting for us.

"Give me a second I'll be right there"he says as I just nod ,I grab Vincent's hand who's grinning ear to ear.

"I'm so happy Elanwora ,we go in pool, and jump in water"he says as he intimates water waves with his other hand.I laugh softly.

"Yes baby we're gonna do big splashes and swim all day"I say as I carry him up and down.

"Elanwora...ahah.ahh"he laughs in between as I carry him outside.I carry him downstairs to the kitchen where I see Emma cutting up fruit.I also see Ivan's wife there Anastasia,Pierres wife to Angelique ,and I also see Paula who's wife to Pablo who I can't even see eye to eye .

"Hi guys"I say waving at them softly,

"Hi Elanora how are you"Angelique asks ,as I respond with"I'm good".

"Hey honey how's everything"Emma asks as I see Nicks little figure appear through the doorway that leads outside.

"Elanwora"i hear Nicks adorable voice ,as I see him wobble to me.I bend down a little to ruffle his hair.

"I muissed you"he says smiling ,I smile at him.

"I missed you too munchkin"I say grabbing his little hand,that's so small compared to mine,omg adorable.

"I've been doing great Emma and you"I say as Vincent starts playing with my necklace.

"Look in the middle"I say to Vincent who looks at me confused with those big doe eyes.I see him grab it and bring it closer to his eyes.

"Ahh that's so cool Elanwora it's Epifiwano"he says pronouncing Epifiano wrong.I shake my head amusingly.

"Yes it's him ,later you can ask Epifiano to see his and it'll be a picture of me"I say as his eyes widen in excitement.

"Elanwora lets go outside pwease"i hear Nicks voice mutter as he pulls my hand towards the door.

"Okay lets go munchkins to the pool we go"I say amusingly as they laugh at me.I walk outside to see Everyone doing there own thing.Papa is talking to Ivan ,Pablo and my uncle Andrew.My older siblings are talking to the other older siblings.While my smaller siblings are talking to the other mafia kids.

I see the pool which is ginormous,but it's beautifully built.I see Lucas is already in the pool ,he's on the edge next to the stairs. He waves at me I wave back.

"Come on munchkins let's go say hi to Lucas first and then we can get in the pool"I say grabbing both of there hands ,I wave at my brothers who smile back at me.I walk to Lucas who's on his phone.

"Hey Lucas"I say as he keeps staring at his phone wide eyed,like he just saw something unbelievable .I see his eyes direct to mine ,his eyes grow wider if they even can.

"Ohh..hi ladybug what's up"he says giving me suspicious vibe.

"Nothing I'm getting in the pool now"I say as Nick and Vincent squeal.

No ones POV:
Lucas sits there wide eyed ,this can't be ,this is fake.
"Hey Lucas"Elanora says bringing Lucas out of his daze this has to be fake this can't be real.

Nick sits there waiting for his favorite cousin ,he can't wait to go in the pool,mama always says to not stay in the pool to long because then the water monster will melt my skin.I always listen to mama she's the best mommy.I also love my papa,vinny is my favorite brother but I don't say it out loud because then my brother will get mad and will get the tickle monster.I hate the tickle monster,only sometimes.

Vincent sits there touching the water waiting for Elanwora to finish talking to Lucas ,he can't wait to play in the water .Elanwora promised him she would show him how to swim like a big boy,mama says I'm a big boy,I am a big boy.Although jack jack says I'm the smallest one,I'm still a big boy though.Papa always says I'm his favorite because I'm the smallest one,although I think vinny is also his favorite.Papa is my favorite.

"Ok come on munchkins to infinity and beyond"Elanora says getting up from her seat.

"Yay"both Vincent and Nick squeal at the same time.

Elanora grabs the hem of her dress and pulls it off her body,showcasing her beautiful curves to everyone.

Martin was talking to Esteban and Romano about the new fight that's happening in a couple days,in the underworld.

"Yeah I already bet 200 with Marcos for Princil"Esteban says as he look at at Martin who's drinking a water.

"I'm not sure if I'm gonna bet they both seem equally good"Martin mutters as he looks at both Esteban and Romano who are glaring at something or more at someone.Martin looks behind him and immediately chokes on the water .Theres standing was Elanora in a light blue bikini that showed enough skin to bring any man at his knees.

Elanora turns around when she hears someone cough.She makes eye contact with Martin who turns a light pink when she catches him looking at her.

Lorenzo stares at Elanora who's in a sinful bikini.He looks away as he feels a hard on just by looking a her.

Marina full on glares at Elanora who is wearing a bikini that's showcasing all of her curves,she'll admit she sure does have a body to kill for.

Katya just stares admiring Elanora who doesn't care that people are looking at her,she has bravery for all people could be judging her but she doesn't let it get in her way of happiness.

Esteban glares at Elanora because now everyone is looking at her inappropriately.Its not even her fault poor bubba.

Matheo rolls his eyes as he catches his friends eyes linger to Elanora.

"Don't you dare look at my sister"Matheo seethes to Xavier who's been his best friend since childhood.

"What sorry I'll never do it again"Xavier mutters to Matheo who's glaring daggers at him.Hell admit his sister is beautiful but she's off limits plus she's to young for him.

Lucas stares intensely,gosh her beautiful curves are finally out.He takes his eyes off her before he gets a hard on.Gosh he can't remember the last time he's slept with someone it's been to long probably over a year.He still shocked from the message he got earlier ,it can't be true or can it.

Elanora puts floaties on both Nick and Vincent.She gets in swimming with them.She teaches Vincent how to swim for a while.Nick went to play with Lucas.

"Okay now move your hands"Elanora instructs Vincent who only nods.

"Like this Elanwora"Vincent says happily as he finally is getting to swim.He can't wait to tell Arthur and Daniel his best friends.He was always jealous of Nick because Gabriel had taught him.

"Yes baby your doing it"Elanora mutters grinning ear to ear.

"Yay papa papa papa"Vincent yells prying for his papas attention who's talking to uncle Vince .Andrew turns to look at his baby boy swimming with Elanora.Hes been asking all weekend to come so Elanora can teach him how to swim.He smiles heartedly.

"Yes my baby I'm so proud of you"Andrew says as he gets closer to Vincent who only giggles making everyone melt at his cuteness.

Elanora hasn't heard from Epifiano ,he hasn't came out since the last time she saw him which was probably two hours ago.Maybe he left ,no,Epifiano always says bye to me he's probably in my room ,I doubt it he probably went home maybe an emergency,I just hope he's okay.

"Dinners ready"Emma yells to everyone outside,she heads to the pool to get her little babies who are currently giggling and laughing with Elanora and Lucas.They would be a cute couple but I think Epifiano and her are adorable.

"Come on food is ready"Emma says as both Nick and Vincent get out of the pool with the help of Elanora and Lucas.

Elanora gets out of the pool worriedly.Gosh shes gonna go looking for Epifiano.

"Hey Lucas you good"Elanora mutters to Lucas who is still in shock at the message he got.

"Yeah I'm good"he lies but Elanora knows better and let's it slide.

They walk in through door heading to the kitchen.
Elanora instead of going to the dinning room she sprints to her room in search for Epifiano.

She walks upstairs to her room.She opens the door waking in looking for Epifiano,she looks around and nothing.She checks her bathroom in search for him but nothing.She heads to her night desk grabbing her phone.She texts Epifiano where he is but no response.
Text messages between her and Epifiano:
Me:where are you
Me:are you okay
Me:Epifiano please respond baby I'm worried
Me:mi amor(my love)
Me:call me I love you Epifiano ii
I call him but it doesn't respond.Gosh where is he?Is he okay?Did something come up?Is it an emergency?Gosh I'm worried what if he's not okay I hope he is.I call him again and again and again.
I call him about 28 times and still no response.Okay he should be fine right I mean it hasn't even been a day but that's how close we are ,we text each other nonstop.I feel something wet on my cheek i didn't even realize i had shed a tear .I wipe it away quickly.

Elanora decides to go back downstairs where everyone is probably eating.She stands up leaving her room quietly,she closes the door and sprints to the dinning room.She opens the door to see caos.

"You slept with my sister you bastard"Matheo screams at Nikolai who only looks at me. I look at his brown orbs that held confusion .

"ты сказал ему"(you told him),Nikolai mutters in Russian.

"я не сказал ему, а ты"(I didn't tell him did you),I say curiously I didn't tell him and the by looks of it he didn't either .The only question is who knows other than Lucas,I know Lucas would never snitch.

Elanora moves her gaze to Lucas who only shakes his head no ,so it wasn't him then who.

"Who told you Matheo"Elanora mutters bringing her hands to her temple hoping to release some tension.

"No one told me I got a message"Matheo says looking at the message he was sent by an unknown number.

"Not the point but it's true you did sleep with him"Matheo says looking at Elanora who only looks stressed.

"I did"Elanora mutters as she feels a notification on her phone.

"Gosh with who haven't you slept"Marina mutters quietly but she was clearly heard because her mother  nudges her to shut up.

"Elanora honey just sit down and eat"Emma mutters to Elanora who looks minutes away from bursting.

"You know what I'm not doing this not today I'll be back later don't worry"Elanora mutters as she walks away from her family.She kisses her papa who only nods in understanding,she needs space and as a father I'll give her ,her space.

"Elanora wait"Matheo says as he sees her figure leave the door.

"You just had to do this now"Lucas mutters as he stands up going after Elanora.

"Elanora wait up"Lucas calls out as she gets in her motorcycle.Lucas grabs his keys and gets on his motorcycle waiting for Elanora to leave.

"Let's take the car actually"Elanora mutters as she thought it'd be better if they took the car it's dark outside.

"Okay hear lets take the black BMV"Lucas mutters giving Elanora the keys.Elanora grabs the keys getting in the car.She puts her seatbelt on waiting for Lucas to put his as well.She waves at the guards who nod softly,she exits the house grounds heading to McDonald's.What it's all I'm thinking because my stomach is growling.

"We're going to McDonald's I'm starving"Elanora mutters looking at Lucas who smiles.

"Thank god I'm starving"Lucas mutters glancing at her as she has her full attention on the road.Her hand is leaning on the window while the other is on the steering wheel,cute,although she looks a bit stressed.

We finally stop at McDonald's,the ride was peaceful.

"What do you want"Elanora asks Lucas who's reviewing the menu on the screen.

"Get me a big Mack,large fries,and a caramel frappe"Lucas mutters looking at Elanora who's smiling softly at him

"Copy cater"Elanora mutters at Lucas who only grins.Elanora pulls the car to the drive through,she waits for the car to move forward so she can order.

"Hello welcome to McDonald's what can I get for you"the employee mutters .

"Yeah can I get two big Mack's,two large fries,and two large frappes please"Elanora mutters to the employee.

"Will that be all"the employee asks

"That's gonna be it thanks"Elanora mutters as she pulls up to get her food.

They wait a couple minutes for there food till she sees the employee with bags and there drinks .

"Thank you"Elanora mutters as she grabs the food,she hands them to Lucas .

They pull up to an empty parking lot where it has a view of the city.

They eat silently enjoying each other's presence and the beauty of silence.

Elanora decides to check her phone to see if Epifiano has responded ,but to her luck he hasn't even seen any of her messages.

She sees an unknown number sent her a message,she quickly pops a fry in her mouth,she checks the message and immediately shuts her phone down.What the fuck is that ,is that me?She sees the video and indeed is her .Omg what the fuck is this shit ,who even sent this.Its a fucking video of me and Nikolai fucking,it's shows both of our faces.This can't be happening right now.

Lucas goes on his phone going through the picture the person sent him,he stops when he sees Elanora shut her phone down quickly.He sees her eyes go to confusion to "what the fuck did I just see"look.

"Ughh..Lucas I think I have a sex tape"Elanora mutters worriedly glancing at Lucas who's eyes go wide.

"Huh....did I hear correctly a sex tape"Lucas mutters confused and worried.They both stare at each other confused and worried.

Sometimes you have to stay silent because no words can explain what is going on in your mind and your heart.

Enjoy 😊
What do you think the unknown number sent Lucas?🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 396 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
19.2K 424 34
**π–π€π‘ππˆππ†**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. π•π’πœπ­π—Όπ«π’πš ...
75.5K 1.6K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...