Loverboy -Technoblade X Reader

By ashttydel

Y/n was a 19 year old streamer, she was known for babysitting Tommy at younger ages. The two grew up playing... More

Information
Chapter 1 - Technoblade never dies
Chapter 2 - A discord friend request
Chapter 4 - Family discussion

Chapter 3 - Dream x Y/n

10.4K 359 827
By ashttydel

Five days after getting home

"No." Y/n monotoned, having enough of Dreams pleads.

They've known each other for quite some time considering Y/n started streaming the same time Tommy did. They met way before Tommy actually got the chance to even speak with Dream.

"Why not!?" Dream whines, his non-stop complaining giving Y/n a migraine as she thinks of how oblivious he was to her shit sleep schedule.

"Dream, for the last time. I have side jobs in real life, videos to edit and on top of all of that I stream on twitch. I barely have any time to write or make art anymore. No personal projects. Being on the Dream SMP will just add to the stress."

She was getting way too personal for her liking, the way Dream's tone shifts to something more considerate. "Why put up with the things that stress you out then?" He genuinely wants to know, seeing as her side jobs were most of her problems.

This hadn't been the first time Dream asked her to join. He checks in every once in a while to see if somehow Y/n had changed her mind.

But still, she's as busy as ever.

"It's not just side jobs. Just side hobbies that I don't wanna give up-"

"What are those side hobbies then?" He asks, raising a brow. "Just like- the job..." Y/n sighs as she finds her words, attempting to continue without a stammer. "The two... jobs are just fashion designing and editing for an author- the side hobbies are just dance classes and well you know.. my own personal projects. Art and writing and stuff." She mutters the last of her sentence so Dream can barely hear her.

Clearly, she's getting uncomfortable speaking about her personal life.

"The fuck is wrong with you- GO ON HIATUS ON YOUTUBE FOR A WHILE THATS WAY TOO MUCH..." Dream scolds. Just how many hobbies did this woman have and how much time did she have in a single day for them?

"For what? The DreamSMP?" Y/n says sarcastically, Dream can hear the eye roll through the call.

"If I'm being honest- yeah..."

Y/n scoffs, laughing to herself.

"Just for a day. It's more stress-relieving than you think."

"Buying me with your words, Dream?" She grins, resting her head on her desk as she plays with her ring in her lap. "Techno's on there." He says, quite literally trying to sell the server like an advertisement. He wasn't dumb, he's seen all of the clips on Twitter of their battles on Hypixel, the deep chemistry they had with one meeting...

"Oh my god..." Y/n breathes out, feeling baited. "THAT'S SUPPOSED TO TEMPT ME?" She spins in her chair, smiling stupidly as she thinks of the fact that it tempted her just a little.

"WELL, I DON'T KNOW YOU SEEMED TO TAKE A LIKING TO HIM ON TOMMY'S STREAM. EVEN I WAS JEALOUS. YOU CALLED HIM SIR AND I GET CALLED PISSBABY?" Dream's voice peaks and Y/n has to take her headphones off for a moment before whispering into her mic softly, reasoning with one of her best friends.

"You PISSED yourself." She scowls but on the other end is just a list of incoherent babbling.

"I'll join. But only for a day." She sighs, cheeks warming as she sees Techno's discord user pop up in her recent chats as he becomes active. A little bit of the reason was so she could acquaint herself a little more with him through easier alternatives...

"GREAT IM TWEETING ABOUT THIS, EVERYONE'S BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO JOIN." Dream is quick to end the call, interrupting any kind of protests from Y/n.

Of course by everyone he meant his fan base who pestered him every day to ask Y/n again over and over.

He obliged, obviously. He wanted her presence around him more often and with her busy life and many other content creator friends, he barely had enough time with her.

As Y/n sits and thinks in her gaming chair, manspreading with one hand in her lap, and the other in her hair, she receives a notification. Then another, and another...

Till she turns and notices her Twitter is being blown up with screaming fans and celebrating for breaking her stubborn pride. Even other content creators were psyched with the news. Tommy, Ranboo Niki, Tubbo...

Techno.

Though he hadn't said anything publicly, he sat in his gaming chair, suddenly hyped as he rereads the tweet over and over again. Y/n would be joining the DreamSMP and he wondered what side she'd be on and how her lore would be. How dark is she gonna get? Will she live in L'manberg or with him in the tundra? Or will she accompany Tommy just a few minutes walk away from him during his exile? It was all keeping him on his seat.

How will their friendship evolve from then on?

For once in his life, Techno felt interested in somebody so deeply it was unnatural. If he had any sort of description he can label his attraction it'd be platonic soul ties. Because truthfully he believed even Y/n knew their immediate bond was something completely different from any other friendship.

This would be his partner in crime for sure. And Techno was excited to let her know.

But something was off, the simple way he felt his stomach flutter, his palms sweat as he watches Y/n's discord status become active.

Swallowing, Techno clicks onto their chat as she does too, already typing.

He was nervous?
____
Sitting in a discord call alone, Technoblade waits patiently for Y/n, getting her stream set up so they can speed run together just for fun. A million thoughts ran through his head as he began recording already, still muted and still trying to stop his leg from bouncing anxiously.

What if he said the wrong thing and made her uncomfortable? What if she thought he was weird or she thought his voice was too low or raspy? Oh god, what if she thought his laugh was annoying?

Everything about himself seemed to float to the surface, noticing those little things he never cared for or even thought of in the first place. He swallowed, the sudden, familiar noise of somebody entering the call on discord rang reminding him to brush away the anxiety. There was nothing for him to be worried about. Besides, the deep research he did scrolling through videos on Y/n's youtube channel told him all he needed to know; she was a good person with an amazing sense of humour.

"Techno." She greeted, the smile he could hear interlaced into her words almost sickening, the sweet way she let his name past her lips.

"Hallo," Techno responded as per usual, grateful for his inner confidence for never letting him down. "Long time no see," Y/n commented, the content creators doing their introductions briefly as Y/n joined the server. "No battles today?" Techno watches as he speaks, amusement running through him, watching her skin sprint around, in search of him.

She has an oak wood in hand, catching a glimpse of Techno's skin in the distance. "Nope!" She stops in front of him in game, crouching twice before jumping around him when he begins to walk again. "So I heard some woman is joining the DreamSMP. Heard of her?" Techno begins, not caring for the way she's sprinting around him ecstatically, just enjoying her presence, even if nothing much was happening.

"Hmm, I don't know. I heard she's only joining for a day." Playing along, Y/n picks up some flowers from the ground, nearly losing sight of Techno. She finds him again, his character waiting for her to catch up.

"I find it kiiindaa strange how she only joins after battling it out with a certain somebody who's a part of the SMP, you know? Kinda sus if you ask me."

As Techno spoke he made a crafting table which both Y/n and he were using. Saving time and effort making another one for separate use.

"Yeah, right? I think she's gonna spend that day stealing all of that one anarchist's materials and filling his house with her flower collection in memory of her presence."

Techno stops, axe in hand as he turns swiftly to Y/n.

"Flowers are welcome. But I do not need another raccoon in my house." He warns, remembering the way he found Tommy in his home randomly one day. Y/n snickers at him, being caught up with the recent activities on the DreamSMP. "It's only for a day, consider it." She says in sort of a begging tone. They find a village together, raiding it for hay and loot in some chests.

Techno hums throughout their forage, meeting back up with Y/n who had just finished off an iron golem.

"Maybe if she agrees to join Technoblade's side."

Not even spending her time thinking, Y/n slams her fist against her desk, "done!" She smirks. Little does she know, she's practically feeding on the idea of staying for longer in the SMP. Wilbur was already trying to find ways to fit her into the lore as the stream continued.

Techno and Y/n quickly assorted their iron together to make some armour. Techno with some boots and a helmet. Y/n with some pants and some boots.

"Wow look at us, we're so good at Minecraft" Y/n switched her perspective to check out their skins, shifting twice as she snickered to herself. "I mean it is our job." Techno chuckles to himself before he continues, "we should just have our own duo. Our whole purpose would be to be better than the Dream team."

Y/n snickers at his remark and the two have found a cave.

Meanwhile, chat was brainstorming different names they could use to describe their duo, having they only properly met one another not too long ago. They don't have very many significant moments that could produce a whole name.

"Domduo, because they're both dominant/powerful beings," Y/n mutters before she cackles, the suggestion being the only thing she could read at the time when her chat was generating so quickly.

"Help- WHAT?" Techno says, turning to her character. Y/n can't help but laugh and there's a hitch in Techno's throat as he continues.

"Are we being shipped?" He asks, genuinely curious.

Y/n stops and thinks before growing sort of nervous. "Oh shit- you're not uncomfortable or anything, right? I can always stop with the dumb flirting- I'm sorry if I did anything to make you-"

"Ah- no! It's alright. It's sort of your thing."

Techno and Y/n have muted for a second. Speaking privately with one another as they made sure to create boundaries if they needed any.

He was right. It was Y/n's thing to flirt with other creators, only if they were okay with it, that is. She was shipped for a while, not too long ago with Dream. They even made a video on Y/n's channel reading fanfiction about them.

"Wait but I thought you mentioned once that you weren't really up for that conten-"

"Y/n. It's okay. The clout." Techno states firmly. Secretly, he's trying to continue their banter as he really enjoys it when it came to her.

There's silence for a moment, then Y/n unmutes on her stream.

"I think he has a crush on me guys." Her voice is monotone, speaking closely to her mic as they continue to play Minecraft.

"I do not, do not twist my words- stay back woman!" He hits her twice with some bread when she crouches closely in front of him and he runs towards some lava to make a portal.

It wasn't difficult to realize that she definitely flustered the poor man.

"I'm just gonna believe otherwise for my entertainment-"

Before Y/n continued to ramble, Techno interrupts her as he finishes making the portal, needing the extra iron she had for a flint and steel.

"Come."

"Guys."Muting in their call for a moment, she breathes heavily into her mic for her chat to hear before quickly unmuting and sprinting to his side with a spring in her step.

"Yes sir."

Terrance is ignoring the heat in his cheeks. Hating the way he quite liked the nickname. Plus, Y/n doesn't know he has her stream up, knowing full well of the impact he had on her. He skims through her chat, realizing just how much they loved this duo and how this could get them so much clout.

User6: They like each other bye.

User76: Ya'll what's gonna happen to Dream x
Y/n?

User5: BYE DREAM

User2: k this is actually really cute

User69: Techno getting soft? SOFTNOBLADE

User11: Y/n just keeps going- bye I'm running laps

Y/n snickered at the chat when Dream donated $4 'what the hell is this >:('

"OH UH-"

"Thanks dream for the $4, please leave"

Techno laughed and the chat started screaming about the encounter.

Maybe this would be the end of Dream x Y/n...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...