Crimson Queen

By RosieRevenge

Even during this Vampire Knight, the Pureblood prince is about to meet his queen...(a Kaname x OC story)A/N... More

OC and Description!
Night of the Vampires
Floating
Sweet Treats

Mysterious Beauty

5.8K 202 19
By RosieRevenge

It was the end of the school-day at Cross Academy, many of the day class students-mostly the girls- were wandering the courtyard trying to quickly get to the gate in order to watch the cross over of the Night class. The two prefects, one a tall silver haired and amethyst eyed male and a small delicate looking girl with chocolate hair and mahogany eyes, were heading to the gates in order to control the crowd.

Simultaneously a black limo came to a stop at the front gates of the prestigious academy, and in his office the Headmaster, Kaien Cross, sat awaiting the arrival of the new night class student.

The door to the limo is opened by a tall, older looking man with dark hair and eyes. Out steps a girl, her long snow-like locks died crimson at the ends flowed effortlessly down her back in beautiful curls, with a bright and kind looking smile towards her servant.

"Your things have already been prepared my lady, and I wish you good luck!" The man smiled in a fatherly way.

"Thank you Alistair. I hope you find happiness in my absence," The girl said with a slight musical giggle.

"I will try my lady, good evening," Alistair bowed before stepping back into the limo and driving away.

Some students that were still milling about watched the short exchange between the mysterious new girl and her servant, not hearing a word of the actual conversation, but assuming she was of some sort of importance. They continued to watch the new girl as she gracefully glided through the courtyard all the way to the crowd of crazed fans and the two prefects trying to hold them back.

The unknown girl's clothes gained most of the attention from the students since she wasn't in a certain uniform. She wore a simple off shoulder black laced shirt with sleeves that ended at her wrists, underneath was a thin layer of maroon fabric. Her skirt was a short black pencil skirt that ended at her thighs while a thin layer of black lace lay itself overtop until it pooled at her feet in an elegant fashion. Instead of separate pieces they blended together. She wore a black rose clip in her white hair and black heels on her feet. Around her neck was a beautiful necklace with a rose encased in resin as a pendant. Her lovely pale skin only made her burnt crimson eyes stand out more, the prominent ring of gold created a noticeable gradient, while her soft red lips seemed to part into a delicate smile meant for everyone she passed.

Males who saw her swooned, females that spotted her looked on with envy, while the girl herself continued on with an elegant grace that only fit royalty.

The screaming crowd of girls reached its peak, until the girl prefect started to speak.

"Quiet down! All of you know the rules! Day class students must go back to the dorms! If you wish to stay for the crossover then form two straight lines!" The small girl continually tried calming the crowd, even going as far as to blow her whistle in order to be heard.

"You just want them all to yourself, Yuuki!" one of the fans shouted in retaliation.

"Yeah! Just because you are the headmaster's daughter! It's not fair!" Another whined.

Just as the girl prefect, Yuuki, was about to speak the gates opened and the once screaming fangirls silenced themselves, forming into orderly and straight lines.

Yuuki sweatdropped, "Darnit, I'm too late again!" she mumbled as she stepped of to the side, "Please proceed," she sighed.

The Night Class, composed of the elite and a simply breathtaking class all their own, stepped through the gates. Many of the girls in the crowd began to shout compliments and confessions of love to the attractive males.

One in particular, a male with ice-blue eyes and blonde hair, continually riled up the already screaming crowd of desperate fangirls.

As Yuuki tried to hold back the wild crowd, she was harshly pushed. As she was about to hit the ground, the mysterious new girl had gotten there just in time and caught the poor prefect before she could get injured.

The crowd silenced as they witnessed the sight. A gorgeous stranger had just caught the incredibly clumsy disciplinary committee member.

"Are you hurt?" the soft but melodic voice of the stranger had the crowd mesmerized, including the night class.

Yuuki shook her head with a faint blush and an embarrassed laugh, standing up and brushing off imaginary dust to avoid eye contact, "Don't worry! I'm fine thanks to you!"

The girl smiles brightly, making many of the fangirls in the vicinity swoon at the beauty, "That's wonderful to hear! I'm glad you are not hurt." She patted the prefect's head before straightening up her posture since she head to bend slightly to make eye contact.

Just then, a male with shoulder length dark brown hair and mahogany eyes stepped into view. Like all of the night class, he wore a white version of the standard Cross Academy uniform, "Did something happen, Yuuki?"

Yuuki shook her head and waved her small hand in an embarrassed way, "No! Everything is perfectly fine Kaname-sempi!"

Yuuki could feel the harsh glares of the fangirls behind her.

"Excuse me," The melodic voice of the new arrival caused everyone's attention to focus on her, "Why are you all glaring? Surely no one has committed a crime that could cause for such harsh treatment, also I do believe that all Day class students must be in their dorms at this time, Correct?" She asked with the slight edge of authority.

"W-We j-just wanted to watch the crossover..." a brave girl spoke up.

"That's wonderful, but I don't wish to see anyone get in trouble," The new girl rebutted, "Please proceed to your dorms, I look forward to seeing all of you next night!" the girl flashed them a dazzling smile that made all of them squeal in delight as they raced back to their dorms.

"Now miss Prefect," She turned to young Yuuki, "I hope you will try to be more careful when dealing with a crowd of that size by yourself..."

"I wasn't alone," Yuuki stated quickly, "Zero is usually around!" Speak his name and he shall appear.

From behind a tree emerged a tall male with silver hair and cold glaring amethyst eyes, he stood protectively beside Yuuki and glared at Kaname.

"I believe you should be getting to class, Kuran" The silver haired boy named Zero, stated coldly with a narrowed glare aimed straight for the brown haired male that stood not too far from the new girl.

"Alright, so scary Mr. Prefect. I look forward to meeting you later Miss," He bowed to the girl, as he walked await her looked at Yuuki from over his shoulder, "Good evening Yuuki." the other members of the night class followed Kaname but shot continuous glances of curiosity towards the new girl.

"You." It wasn't a question. "Who are you? Why are you here?" Zero demanded.

"My name is Reina. Reina Verneculus." The beautiful girl curtsied politely with a smile, "I was looking for someone to direct me to the headmaster's office when I heard the commotion. The next thing I know I see that sweetheart over there get pushed, now that I have answered your questions may I ask a few of my own?"

"Oh of course!" Yuuki cut in.

"Well first thing first, may I know your names?" Reina asked with a polite smile.

"Oh! I'm Yuuki! Yuuki Cross!" She introduced with a smile, "That is Zero Kiryuu," Yuuki pointed to Zero.

"A pleasure. Now, do you think you could help direct me to the Headmaster?" Reina asked.

"No problem!" Yuuki grabbed Zero by the arm and gently took Reina by the hand, leading them trough the long corridors of the school.

Once they finally reached the Headmaster's office, Yuuki knocked on the door.

"Come in~!" A happy sounding voice sang through the door. As Yuuki opened it, a man with long straw colored hair in a low pony tail with circle glasses jumped over to the girl.

"Oh~! My darling daughter!" Headmaster Cross leapt over to the girl in an attempt to tackle her with a hug, Yuuki skillfully dodged.

"Headmaster, We brought a new student!" Yuuki smiled and pulled Reina into the room to great the cheerful headmaster.

"Oh, my dear Reina! I was wondering when you would come here!" Cross became serious in the span of seconds, "Now to my understanding you will be in the Moon Dorms as well as a new member of the Night Class, Correct?"

Reina delicately nodded with a small smile while the two prefects in the room gasped.

"You're going to be in the night class Reina?" Yuuki asked while trying to step closer to the girl, but Zero held her back.

"Yes, is there something wrong with me being a vampire and participating in this?" Reina asked with a confused expression.

The two prefects looked at each other, their thoughts were confirmed...Reina was a vampire...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 9.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
479K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

90.8K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.7M 14.1K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx