The Adventures of Mr. Evans

נכתב על ידי ChrisRobert_evans

One-shots that follow along the storyline of 'Mr. Evans' עוד

Dinner Party
Mornings
New Neighbors
Take a Break*
New Job, New problems
Sick Children
Date Night
The Park
Back to College
These Nights
Visiting The Parents
Bubbles
Business As Usual
Nightmares
Baby Fever
Doctors visits
Sip it and zip it
Shush*
Birthday Boy
The Other Birthday Boy*
Birthday Suprise-A/N
Dada does makeup
Every•time
Open Arms
Redoing Mr. Evans
Reconstruction of Mr. Evans update
Why Try*
Christmas Eve
Job Searching*
First Days
Lingerie*
Lazy Saturdays
Stay At Home
Stay at Home pt.2
Another One
Birthday Surprise
Another Beautiful Birthday
Trips
Trips pt.2
A/N
Lost Friendships
Moving On
Football Party
Heaven Sent an Angel
Help my Pain
Overworked
Christmas Shopping*
Bed Rest
Pregnant Dates
New Baby
Special Person
Someone Special Pt.2
Safety net
I'll Pull the Trigger
Stay with Me
You're All I Need
Gray Hairs
Interruptions*
Tiny T-Ball
2 am pillow talks*
The day I Met You
That Special Night*
Teacher's Pet
Teachers Pet pt. 2
Teachers pet pt. 3
Authors Note
Update on the reconstruction
Teachers Pet pt.4
Teachers Pet pt. 5
Status Update
SNEAK PEAK
My New Story
Our Adventures

Reestablished Love*

6.4K 104 24
נכתב על ידי ChrisRobert_evans

Content: Angst (Tiny bit), SMUT 18+, (graphic sexual encounters, dirty talk, oral m/f receiving, creampies, lawd havith mercy it's the works), Fluff :)

It's been 2 months since the accident and my body was healed for the most part. Some days came with aches and pains, but other than that I have complete movement of my body. The only other problem was the mental wounds that wouldn't heal so quickly. There were days I didn't want to get up, but I had my kids and of course Chris. Chris was always ready to help, even when I pushed him away.

Chris made sure that I would be okay with driving before I even thought about it. He didn't want something to happen where I'd have an issue. I had finally convinced him that I was fine and I could drive myself without getting an anxiety. Once I did so I drove to the hospital. 

The drive wasn't long, but I could feel my heart beating faster every moment that I got closer. I was going to see the man who started it all. I hadn't seen him or talked to him since the incident had happened. Lawyers contacted me and asked for a settlement instead of pressing charges. The settlement was hefty and more than enough to pay my hospital bills, so we decided it was the best option. Besides there wasn't much Tom could do now. 

After signing in, I walked to his room. "Zendaya?" I gasped. She was right next to him in a chair. A book out along with some food on the tray. "Hi." I walked in. 

Zendaya beamed once she saw me. "Y/n how are you?" She got up to hug me.

We hugged. "I'm okay, how are you?" 

A small frown appeared. "I could be better, but I didn't go through what you went through." 

I didn't say anything. I didn't exactly like talking about it. "Uh it's okay, really." 

Zendaya didn't push it. She just nodded her head and glanced at Tom's comatose form. "I figure you came to see him too." 

I nodded. I stepped up to the bed. Tom was placed on the bed with a breathing tube down his throat. He was still breathing on his own, but the tube was to help him. He hasn't woken up since the accident. The doctors pronounced him in a coma. Carefully, I pressed my palm to his forehead. "I never knew how he felt about me, but I should have known something was wrong." 

Z shook her head. "I should have told you he stopped taking his medicine. He said he was okay and I believed him, but I should have never let him stop taking them." 

"What medicine?" I questioned. It was the first I was hearing about some medicine. 

"His medicine that he's been taking since he was a child. He only told me about it because we lived together and it was hard for him to hide it, but Tom used that medicine to keep his mind in check. He only had episodes without it."

I turned back to Tom. Another reason we didn't press charges was because I had a feeling he was sick. He just needed some help. "I understand." 

"I bet you're wondering why I'm here?"

I shrugged. "You're still his wife right?"

She shook her head once again. "We filed for divorce about a year ago, I'm still one of his emergency contacts. His parents, Harrison, and I are working together to keep his business going. I'm here because I do still have love for him. Just not the way I use to." 

"That's amazing Z, how you can forgive and still love him." 

Zendaya gave me a warm smile. "It didn't come overnight." She walked back over to her chair. "I think you'll be able to forgive him sometime too." She grabbed her book and all her personal belongs.

"Leaving so soon?" I frowned. 

"Unfortunately yes. I have some more work to do with Harrison later and I've already stayed over my limit. I hope to see you again Y/n. We should grab lunch together soon. We need to catch up." She gave me a side hug. 

I smiled. "I'd like that." 

"Have a goodnight Y/n." 

"You too Z, thank you." 

As soon as Zendaya left, I was left alone with Tom and the empty feeling dwelling inside the room. I too would be leaving soon. I thought I would be ready to face him and tell him how I felt, but it would have to wait another day. Perhaps Z was right. Her forgiveness didn't come overnight and I doubt she forced it. I should just give it time. 

Taking my first step towards forgiveness, I leaned down and pressed a chaste kiss to his forehead. I felt some of the ache fade away, but there was still so much of it I couldn't possibly be so naive to think it would be easy. 

Once I got back home I kicked off my shoes and made my way to the kitchen. "Chris, baby, I'm home." Chris was at the stove cooking. His sweatpants were hanging low and his soft v-neck t-shirt was fitting him so nice. He looked so good. "Mmmm smells good in here."

"Hi honey, back so soon?" He put down the spoon he was stirring the food with. "I thought you'd take a little longer than that." 

I shook my head. "No, but I saw Z there, she was as nice as always." 

"Oh really? That's nice." He wiped his hands. "Dinner is almost ready, the kids are cleaning their rooms and Elias was playing with Adrian."

I smiled at him. Chris had picked up most of the work around the house while I was recovering. I couldn't help out with the kids too much, but Chris made sure they were taken care of. He would take them over his mothers or siblings houses when he had to leave for work. Then he would come home and make dinner for us. I wasn't able to stand or move properly with my broken ribs and collarbone, but as soon as I finished recovery I made sure to let him know how much I appreciated him. I made him breakfast and lunch and even bought him some books that I knew he was looking for. 

"I really love you." I blurted out. 

Chris gasped at the sudden outburst. He simply grinned a toothy smile. "I'm glad you feel that way doll." He turned the stove off and stalked over to me with the toothy grin still plastered on his face. "Because I really love you too." 

We leaned in to kiss each other, but were unfortunately cut off by the little feet running up to us. "Mommy! You're home!" Victoria ran up and hugged my leg. 

"Hi baby love." I bent down so that I was at eye level with her. I kissed her forehead. "Whatcha doin?"

Victoria held up her stuffed animal. "Playing with Mr. blushy." 

Chris was getting out plates so he could set the table. "Vic, did you clean your room like I asked?" He questioned. 

Victoria instantly answered back with a loud 'yes dad'. He smiled and thanked her. 

"Thank you baby love, now help me get your siblings cleaned up for dinner." With that she raced off to get Adrian and Ariana, while I would be left to get Elias. I took another glance at Chris before heading off. 

After dinner I bathed the kids and got them ready for bed while Chris cleaned up. I waited for when he was done to tuck the kids in. They liked when their dad was around too. One by one we tucked them in with soothing words. They were all good kids and liked to sleep for the most part. Victoria was the most hyper, but once you got her to sleep she was out. 

I took off my clothes and instantly felt free of the restricting confinements. I was left only in my underwear. Chris was brushing his teeth in the bathroom. I had already completed my nightly routine so I just waited for him. I could see glimpses of him moving around. No shirt on, just his low hanging sweats. 

I bit my lip thinking about him. His tight muscles made my mouth water just at the thought of scraping my nails down his biceps while he pounds me. I could feel the wetness pooling between my thighs. I just needed him to hurry his night routine up. 

"Ah man, today was kinda tiring." He mumbles as he comes back into the room. 

I was barely registering what he was saying. "Chris I need you." 

"What's wrong baby?" He placed his phone on the nightstand trying to look for the charging cord. 

"I need you." I whined. 

"Yeah, baby what do you need?" He was so oblivious. 

I sighed and crawled to him on the side of the bed. "I NEED you." I emphasized with my hand on his crotch. 

Chris's eyes lit up. "Oh, like that?" 

I giggled and nodded. "I want you to rearrange my guts to where they're suppose to be." 

Chris chuckled at the joke but still held back. "Are you sure honey? We haven't had sex since before Elias was born. It's been a while." 

I peppered kisses on his pale neck. "All the more reason." 

"But-"

"Shh baby, I'll be okay I promise just please Chris." I palmed his growing erection emitting a soft moan from him. "I haven't felt you in so long." 

That seemed to do the trick because next thing Chris did was shove his sweats off his body. He lazily stroked his growing member in his large hand. "Get on the ground." 

I did as he said and slid to the ground. My mouth already opening to take him in. He tapped the tip of his dick on my parted lips. Then slowly he put it in my mouth and started a steady rhythm. His hands gripped my head on both sides carefully of my hair. They rested there while I guided my own mouth. I leaned forward to take more of him. What I couldn't fit had to be stroked by my hand. His moans spurred me on. I would've smirked with satisfaction, but I swallowed him down until my nose barely grazed the small amount of pubic hair at the base of his dick. 

"Oh shit!" Chris's knees buckled a bit. "Fuck baby, you're so good." He groaned.

I keened at the praise halting my movements. I looked up at him with faux innocence. That was my way of giving him permission to do what I'm sure he'd been thinking about. 

"Fuck yes!"His hands on my head held steady as he began to thrust his hips towards my mouth. Drool started to pool down the sides of my mouth. It had been so long since we were able to have fun like this. I was enjoying every second of it. "Such a pretty girl for me doll, letting me fuck your face." Chris cooed. "When I'm done, I'm gonna fuck that pretty pussy of yours." 

I did my best to nod, but with the speed Chris was going it was kind of hard. Chris thrusted particularly hard and I choked; however Chris had eased up on me. The salty tang of his precum coated my tongue. Soon he was pulling out a sigh of pleasure leaving his lips. 

He stroked the tears that had accumulated on my cheeks away. "Get on the bed for me baby."

Swiftly, I hopped on the bed and sprawled out for him. He followed quickly after me. We shared a kiss. One that was full of yearning and passion. Our tongues clashed together as I easily gave into Chris's touch. One arm held him up while the other hand reached down to rub me through my underwear. 

"Chris..." I broke the kiss to whimper. My breathing picked up along with his fingers. Chris smirked into my neck where he was sucking marks into my skin. His fingers teased my wet entrance. They hesitated to enter, but applied just enough pressure to have me begging. "Baby please." I whined. "Please." 

"Shh babydoll, imma take care of you." He pecked my lips then left a trail of kisses down my body until he got to my sopping wet core. "Aw baby you're so wet for me." His thumb rubbed through my folds sending sparks of pleasure coursing through me. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties before he tore them in two. 

I yelped. I often underestimate his strength. "Chris!" 

All I got in response was a quick wink before he was diving in to eat. He lapped up at my folds like a starving animal. Tongue caressing my labia while his thumb was working wonders on my clit. 

Bucking my hips up, I tried to get him to go deeper. I wanted his tongue inside me so I pushed his head where I wanted him to go. 

Chris quickly got the hint and moved lower so he could stick his tongue inside me. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Chris!" My legs, that were once over his shoulder, was now spazzing out. 

Chris took the moment to push my thighs up towards my chest. It allowed him to have more room to work his magic. 

"Ahh shit!" My eyes rolled to the back of my head. "I'm gonna cum!" 

His mouth detached from me with a pop, but was soon replaced by two thick fingers penetrating me. "C'mon doll, cum for me." 

My mouth dropped open in a silent scream. Only a tiny squeak came out as I came all over his thick fingers. "Shit!" Chris continued to pump his fingers to ride out my orgasm. 

"There ya go baby." Chris kissed me. "Did so good. I'm gonna fill you up now." He whispered against my lips. His fingers slipped out, but were soon replaced with his thick dick. "Are you sure?" He looked at me once more. The tip of him rested on my hot core awaiting entry. 

I stroked his face. He nuzzled into my palm more. "Yes, please, I can take it." 

A wide grin broke out. "I love you." He said with a peck to my lips. 

"I love you too." Slowly, he sank into me. Soft whimpers filling his ears as he bottomed out. "Oh fuck..." I whined. "You're so big, baby." 

Chris grunted when I unintentionally clamped down on him. "Shit doll, you're tight as fuck." He pulled back so his tip was barely inside me. Then he snapped his hips forward. 

My eyes rolled to the back of my head. He hit a pleasurable spot without even trying. "Fuck me!"

Nothing could be heard over my garbled moans. Chris had started pounding into me with the speed of a piston. The bed frame shook and was no doubt creaking. Luckily we've separated it from the wall. 

Chris kept his large hands gripping my body. He gripped my breast in one hand and grabbed my love handles with the other. "You look so good like this doll, so perfect for me."I could barely keep my eyes open with how he was rocking my shit. "uh-uh, eyes on me baby." Chris lightly gripped my throat. "You watch me while I fuck you stupid." 

"Yes! Yes! Please!" I didn't care how loud I was getting, even though I knew it was possible for one of the kids to be up. I bit my lip to conceal my moans. "mmm baby..." 

I wrapped my legs around him to ground him to me. I felt like any further I wouldn't be with him. I would be in cloud nine. A place only he could take me to. 

"Baby I'm gonna cum." He whined. "Shit."

"Me too,Chris!" My nails scratched down his biceps. "Cum inside me!"

Chris's movements slowed, but never halted. "Ah shit, are you sure?"

"Yes! Please! Fill me up!" I chanted. One rough thrust of his hips and I was seeing stars. My pussy clamped down on him for dear life. My legs shook violently around him. 

Chris quickly pressed his lips to mine to quiet our moans. A pornographic moan vibrated against my lips as his hips stilled and he came inside me. His warm liquid making my orgasm feel longer. 

We panted against each others mouths. Chris was the first to move. He had flipped over to the side of me. We both struggled to catch our breaths, but Chris was the first to talk. "You really know how to tire a man out."

I giggled and rolled over so my head laid on his chest. I could hear his steady heartbeat that seemed to calm me down even more. "Can't keep up old man?" 

It was his turn to chuckle. "I wouldn't say that. You know I'm more than capable to keep you satisfied." 

"I know." 

"But if you don't I can always show you." Chris moved so his body hovered over me.

"Already? That was fast." I felt his growing length on my bare leg. 

Chris smirked. "What's wrong baby? Can't keep up pretty girl?" 

A/N: Thank you to every beautiful soul that reads my stories! Someone on Tik Tok put my stories in their list of recommendations and it just made me so happy. Thank you guys! :) 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

163K 3.3K 26
! please do not read this story. i wrote this when i was younger, tried to edit it but i give up. it's terrible written and there are so many plot ho...
49.1K 565 19
Short stories about the one and only handsome Chris Evans. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!
26.4K 945 18
SB נכתב על ידי Lauren

ספרות חובבים

834K 18.6K 37
Sugardaddy!Chris Evans x Sugarbaby!reader...