𝔸 𝕊𝕂𝕐 𝔽𝕌𝕃𝕃 𝕆𝔽 𝕊𝕋�...

Oleh ireadwarriors

(Y/N) Wu becomes a member of Straykids. Her adventure doesn't end there with he also debuting with SuperM an... Lebih Banyak

AUTHORS NOTE
❥ ✿𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙✿ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ ☆✮
❥ ┅┅┅┅┅ ✿𝐹𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑠✿ ┅┅┅┅┅☆✮
~Ships~
꧁∴🎀 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎𝓀𝒾𝒹𝓈 🎀∴꧂
꧁∴🎀 𝒪𝓊𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎𝓀𝒾𝒹𝓈 🎀∴꧂
Dating history
~Social media~
Twitter -1
~Scenarios~
Exos debut
First time in SuperMs LA Dorm
~News Articals~
A GIRL? Korea Boo Article
Final SuperM member
kingdom EPS
Kingdom Ep1
Authors note

Meeting SuperM

97 2 0
Oleh ireadwarriors

(Y/n) rushed out of bed before greeting her members, "good morning, I need to leave in about an hour" he said the boys nodded. after eating she went to get dressed, In a simple black shirt and Adidas leggings.

TIME SKIP

She arrived at SM Just in time to greet the others. I knock on the door to the meeting. I waited until I heard a "come in" from the other side. I walked in and introduced myself, "hello my name is (Y/n), I'm a member of Straykids" Beakhyun smiled brightly "(Y/n)!! How are you, has JYP taken care of you!" And yelled. Kai shook his head disappointed. "I'm fine Beakhyun, they are taking good care of me I promise" I said "good" Kai said. I nodded and looked at the others and they introduced themselves, "hello, I'm Taemin, from Shinee", I looked shy but no one noticed. "I'm mark", "taeyong", hello! I'm lucus!!", hi I'm ten." "Nice to meet you all" I said softly.

While we where talking my phone rang. "Kunkun🥰" it said. I looked up and said "I need to take this" and I stepped out of the room before answering. During the call I spoke in Chinese.

kun: hi how are you(Y/n): I'm good, how are you.Kun: I'm good, I miss you bunches.(Y/n): I miss you too, my I go, love, I have work to finish, I love you.Kun: sure hope ahead love, I love you too. Bye bye.(Y/n): Bye Kunkun.

After the call I walked back into the room I sat down and waited for a minute before talking again.

After we all spoke for some time my manager came to get and said, "you have prepare for Idol producer, in China, With Jackson" I nodded in said good by before going home. The members of Straykids kept asking questions which I answered and then I went to bed.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
165K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
362K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC