This Wasn't How It Was Suppos...

Galing kay PeachyLaurnai56

Dipper knew the key to get Bill to not hurt his sister. He was hiding his smarts from everyone, even Ford. Di... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - The Deal
Chapter 3 - Gravity Falls In Shambles
Chapter 4 - Befriend Bill Cipher
Chapter 5 - It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Chapter 6 - Are We Friends?
Chapter 7 - The Feeling
Chapter 8 - Regret In The Fire
Chapter 9 - The Plans
Chapter 10 - Someone Is Listening~
No More Help Needed. Thanks!
Chapter 11 - The Help
Chapter 12 - The Game
Chapter 13 - The Battle & The Body
Chapter 14 - Finally Together
Chapter 15 - Calm Before The Storm Pt. 1
Chapter 16 - Calm Before The Storm Pt. 2
Chapter 17 - Calm Before the Storm Pt. 3
Chapter 18 - Calm Before The Storm Pt. 4
Chapter 19 - The Storm
Chapter 20 - The Tears of Family
Chapter 21 - The Ending :)

Chapter 2 - Weirdmageddon Becomes Global

14.1K 394 144
Galing kay PeachyLaurnai56

Previously: Bill moved the Fearamid away from Gravity Falls. He made it bigger to let it cower over the world. He looked to be evilly smiling as the world learned about the new apocalypse. Weirdmageddon.

(3rd Person POV)

Bill was getting bigger and bigger as he was laughing. Dipper looked up at him, feeling nothing but anger toward him. Dipper looked at the world under him. He realized he was in space. He quickly looked to Bill, who was already collecting more stone people for his throne.

"H-How..." Dipper was voiceless. Bill chuckled. "Anything is possible! I have the world at my feet!" he chuckled again. Dipper realized what he meant. It was a joke but he wasn't laughing. Bill looked toward the boy. He snarled. His newfound pet wasn't laughing, screaming, crying! Nothing! It irritated him. He snapped his fingers and Dipper was now in a new room. His room, to be exact.

He looks around. The walls were white and blue with Pinetree's everywhere. Each one a different size, a different color, or a different angle. It's hard to look at. He thought. The Pinetree's seemed to be making him dizzy. Dipper looked to the ground and sighed. He continued to glance at his room. In the far left, corner laid his bed. It seemed like it was made for a princess. It had four black poles on each corner and a black top on the poles to cover the bed. The top was shaped like a pyramid. Dipper laughed to himself. Bill seems to love triangles that it even has to be somewhere in my room. Dipper paused for a moment. He didn't like how used the words "my room". He shuddered the thought out of him. This was his new room. He needed to accept that.

He walked over to his bed. Huh. It doesn't seem to be messed up in any way. Dipper crossed his fingers as he laid on his new bed. The sheets also had Pinetree's on them. Though this time they were the same size, all blue, and all straight. The bed started to move around while Dipper was sitting. Dipper looked at the bed under him and saw eyes, mouths, and much more. "It's made of human skin" Bill came out of nowhere and was leaning on one of the posts from the bed.

Dipper jumped off his bed in disgust. "Wow. Thanks," he said sarcastically. He dusted his clothes, trying to get the skin off of him. "Do you like it?" Bill asked. He wanted Pinetree to do something, something that made him laugh.

"I haven't seen everything yet but so far it's uh..." Dipper couldn't find the words. If he was going to be with Bill he needed to be on his good side. He didn't want to deal with his annoying crap all day. "...okay?" Dipper questioned his response. Bill wasn't happy with the expression but it wasn't terrible.

"I'll give you the rest of the tour then!" Bill told the boy. He wanted to see his expression with the rest of the room.

Bill showed Dipper his small library nook, it was across from his bed. It had a bookcase that gets any book in the universe. Dipper slightly smiled. It had a human-skinned chair and a blue Pinetree rug, as well. He didn't like the chair but he was fine using the rug.

Bill noticed the smile. He hated it. He wanted misery. That was why Pinetree was here. Not to smile! Bill grunted. They moved back to the side with the bed. There were a desk and chair but it was poorly made. The desk was decorated with a cup holder for pens and pencils. There were empty papers and an empty book. Dipper gasped. He quickly grabbed the book and saw the front. It was a silver Pinetree with a "1" on it. His smile went from ear to ear.

He looked to Bill and then his smile dissipated. "Umm..thanks?" he questioned Bill. This had to be for something. Maybe Bill wanted to put all his info into books for him to look at. "Why did you give me this?" Dipper questioned him again. "I wanted you to write all the stuff you know into these pages." Bill quickly responded like it wasn't anything to be ashamed of. "Don't you know everything though?" Dipper questioned again. It was how his mind worked.

Bill pondered on the thought. He didn't need Pinetree for anything but a torture toy. He shrugged at the boy. Dipper became saddened as his question was not answered. He needed it to be answered. I'll give it more thought later. He noticed he was holding it tightly. He put the book back. They continued to another side of the room where the bed was, the bottom left, and there was a large corkboard for Dipper's pleasure. It wasn't anything special but Dipper soon knew it would be.

They went toward the desk again but went to a door next to it, top right. It was a door. Bill opened it for them. It was a small bathroom with another door that led to a walk-in closet filled with Dipper's clothes. The bathroom had a small mirror which was over a slightly rusty sink. There was also a shower and toilet for Dipper. Over the toilet, were towels with Pinetree's all over like the bedroom walls. They exited the bathroom.

Dipper saw another door which was at the bottom in the middle of the wall. He opened it to reveal a kitchen. It had the vibe of the bathroom. He had a rusty oven/stove. The sink was better than the oven/stove but there was no dishwasher just like Grunkle Stan's house. There was yet another door but it was locked.

"That's the door to the rest of the Fearamid," Bill revealed. Dipper looked at the door and back at Bill. "Why is it locked?" Dipper asked. "I don't want you escaping!" Bill got angry. Dipper didn't know why but Bill had enough of Pinetree. Dipper had many more comments and questions but kept silent. Bill snapped his fingers and disappeared.

Dipper went back to his room. He was tired but didn't want to sleep on the human-skinned bed. He went into the closet to pick out cozy and warm pajamas. He knew Bill would have the room cold all night. It was already cold.

Luckily, the pillow was not made of human skin but it wasn't comfortable. It felt like a rock. This is a lot worse than I imagined. Dipper thought as he tried to go to sleep.

With Bill

Bill entered the throne room and enlarged himself to fit his new throne. On Earth, people were screaming, trying to figure out what was happening to their precious planet. Bill chuckled at their unease.

Soon, he was on every TV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, radio, car, anything that people had he was on. Bill was grinning even if you couldn't see his mouth. "Hello, meat sacks." Bill started. He was already enjoying the uncertainty on their faces.

Bill introduced himself to the world and made sure everyone was on their knees. He laughed at their pain. Their misery. Why can't Pinetree be this enjoyable? Bill thought as he remembered smiles on his face. He was in disgust. I guess I'll have to make his life more sorrowful. Bill was grinning even more. Already coming up with terrible ideas.

With Dipper (1 day since Weirdmageddon Global)

In the morning, Dipper woke up to a loud banging. He closed his ears trying to get a few more minutes to sleep.

It wasn't working.

Dipper groaned and opened his eyes to see a triangle blaring loud noises. "I'm up!" Dipper yelled. The triangle did not stop. Dipper tried again, "I'm up!!" Dipper yelled louder. Bill looked down at him, almost smirking. Dipper acknowledged that. Bill knew he was awake. Dipper rolled his eyes and got up, closing his ears. He went to his bathroom. The sound somehow was louder. He groaned again, wanting it to stop.

He went to his closet. The noise, now gone, lets go of his ears. He noticed that his ears were bleeding. He gulped. He wanted to do something, anything. But this was Bill. How would he pay him back? The boy wondered as he dressed.

Dipper went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. He grabbed two eggs and started to make scrambled eggs. He ate but it wasn't appetizing even if there were salt and pepper. Dipper wanted this to stop but he knew it wouldn't. I am a pet. A thing to him. Nothing but a waste.

Dipper hated this thinking. He wanted Mabel but she was nowhere to be seen. He remembered thinking about the future and want he wanted to be. There were so many options. But now that was nothing as well.

Dipper sighed and washed his dish. He went back to his room. There was nothing to sit on except an almost broken chair and a rug. He grabbed the rug and folded it to put the chair so it would be comfortable. He grabbed the new Journal and started writing. It was like a diary and a journal in one. On the first page, he wrote about what he did. The second about creatures that he found. He also starting writing about Bill. He almost admired him but he knew that he was nothing but an empty shell. With no feelings, just revenge and hatred. He heard screaming. It wasn't inside the Fearamid but outside. How? He tried to understand as well. He was in space and everyone was on Earth. What did he unleash into the world?

Dipper started doubting himself. It was just like Piedmont. Always loading pain into his heart. It was nothing but pain. That's why he was happy in Gravity Falls. He belonged there. But he can never visit it again. Where can he belong now?

With Bill

Bill saw Pinetree curling into a ball. He was glad that pain was finally coming to the boy.

He was still on his throne, looking down on the Earth. He loved the agony he was causing! The party with no rules that he was controlling. The universe was finally giving what he deserved! I DESERVE EVERYTHING! Bill cackled. He was ready for more. And more was he getting.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

169K 5.4K 18
Bill is an incredibly fearsome and charming pirate in the seven seas, with his crew, he sails, hunting for jewels, creatures, ect Dipper is a sir...
209K 5.8K 42
Slight Au! Weirdmeggdon is over but that doesn't mean the weirdness of gravity falls is. Dipper hates living in gravity falls and he has the cuts and...
169K 6K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...
197K 6.7K 13
Insane AU. Created by Ace.hk. Where kids are tested at age seven to see if they are an insane. Now the pines twins are being tested.