"Mine" || Yandere Sana x Dahy...

Від Ai_Kiminatozaki

⚠️Warning⚠️: Contains killing, mentions of blood, harem, violence, sexual harrassment, inappropriate language... Більше

Characters introduction
Prologue: Darkness meets Light
Chapter 1: An easy target; Hirai Momo
Chapter 3: Help to befriend
Extra Chapter: The popular and arrogant bastard; Cha Eunwoo
Chapter 4: Drama practice and new acquaintance
Chapter 5: Poison
Chapter 6: Brought back
Chapter 7: Friends and jealousy
Chapter 8: Attention-seeker; Park Jimin
Chapter 9: Plan
Chapter 10: Framed
Chapter 11: Your typical nerd; Hansol "Vernon" Chwe
Chapter 12: Accomplice
Chapter 13: Music club leader; Lim Jaebom
Chapter 14: That one touchy friend; Im Nayeon
Chapter 15: Matchmaking
Chapter 16: A new love blooms
Chapter 17: Seductive substitute teacher; Kim "Kai" Jongin
Chapter 18: Sexual assault
Chapter 19: A hero, a psycho
Chapter 20: Protective and affectionate brother; Kim "V" Taehyung
Chapter 21: Dedicated to Miyeon and Eunha
Chapter 22: Student council president; B.I
Chapter 23: Accused and obsession
Chapter 24: Rumors; Catching the culprit
Chapter 25: Busted?
Chapter 26: Truth
Chapter 27: A Sad Confession
Chapter 28: Saved and Healed
Chapter 29: New life, New love
Chapter 30: Mine
Special Chapter (M)
Alternative Ending

Chapter 2: Her artist bestfriend; Son Chaeyoung

2K 93 63
Від Ai_Kiminatozaki

Dahyun's POV

"That's weird, it's already 7:00am yet Momo's still not here to pick me up." I muttered while looking at phone again.

"I decided to prepare so early so she wouldn't yell at me again but now she's the one that isn't showing up. Aish, that girl." I waited for 15 more minutes before finally deciding to ride a bus instead.

"Maybe she forgotten about me and went to school alone." I sighed while getting inside the vehicle. Only to see just a few people here.

Including my new classmate. Sana...

Since she's the only one I knew here, I decided to approach her and sat next to her. She looks so deep in thought, though.

I decided to call her name to get her attention. "Hey there! Could I sit here?"

I saw her eyes widen before looking at me.

"Oh, Dahyun! Sure! But, why are you at the bus this late? Shouldn't you be at school by now?" She questioned as I sat next to her.

"Momo was supposed to pick me up but she didn't even show up. Now I'm here. Atleast I have a companion with me." I smiled while gesturing to her.

I saw her blushed before looking away. Aww, that's so cute!

"T-Thanks. It's kind of nice to be with someone rather than always being alone." I nodded and smiled at her answer. Sana isn't so bad at all. In fact, she looks like an adorable squirrel.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at school. It's now 7:45am.

"Come on! If we hurry we could still make it in our class!" As soon as Sana picked up her bag, I grabbed her wrist and run outside the bus. Only to almost bump again into someone.

"Dahyun?" The person called. I immediately realized whom it was.

"Chaeyoung! Why are you still here?" I stopped for a moment to talk to my other bestfriend, Son Chaeyoung.

"It's still 7:45am, the classroom isn't so far away from here too, you know?" Chaeyoung said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh right, I forgot that I'm classmates with 3rd graders now."

"You're what now?" She asked in confusion.

"I was suddenly transferred to the 3rd graders' classroom. Apparently it was a request from the chairman's daughter so I had no choice." I explained to her.

"Oh so that's why you're not in our classroom."

"By the way, Chaeng, have you seen Momo?" I questioned. It's kind of odd that she also isn't at the lobby waiting for me, I guess.

"Truth to be told, I didn't. Which is kind of strange since you two always go to school together. Yet you're here with a new friend, perhaps?"

"Yeah, this is Sana. Sana, this is my bestfriend, Chaeyoung." I introduced her to this little cub in front of us.

"Hello, nice to meet you." Sana shortly replied with a bow. So formal...

"Nice to meet you! I'm Son Chaeyoung. I'm a member of the MusArts club. I'm their artist, by the way." I saw Sana let out a small smile before nodding. I guess she isn't so talkative.

"But hey, Chaeng, if you saw her please tell me, okay? Sana and I have to go to class now. See you later!"

"Okay, see you!"

I ran to the stairs with my hand still grasping Sana's wrist. We were lucky that the student council members aren't on the hallways anymore.

Finally! We reached the classroom.

"I'm sorry... for... making you... run... with me." I said between pants. Sana doesn't even seem to be tired. Hope all.

"It's fine. You shouldn't really run so fast, you would've tripped or something. Here, take this handkerchief to wipe your sweat off. Let's get inside now." She handed me a purple handkerchief before she enter the classroom.

Although feeling embarrased, I wiped off my sweat with her handkerchief before entering the classroom. The teacher entered it a few minutes after me.

The whole time in class gave me an unusual feeling. I kept on gazing at Sana without any reason.

She's so focused and that mysterious aura surrounding her really perks up my interest. Of course, I decied to focus to class instead of looking like a creep.

Sana's POV

Oh, she stopped looking. That's a disappointment...

Yes, I knew she's looking at me earlier. Good thing I didn't melt, my goodness.

I love that she's looking at me like that. It makes it look like she's also interested in me.

But earlier, when I was talking to her friend, I noticed Chaeyoung's gaze on Dahyun.

Does she like her? No, I wouldn't let that happen.

Timeskip

I went outside without Dahyun to go and have a talk with Chaeyoung. Only to see that she's walking with someone else.

They're heading upstairs. What could be the reason?

I sneaked up behind them and made sure that no one would suspect that I'm stalking them.

Finally, they got behind a wall on the end of the rooftop, behind a giant fan.

I listened to their conversation carefully.

"I don't know what to do, Mina. My life's been so tough lately." This voice belongs to Chaeyoung. The one she's talking to must be Mina.

"Why? What happened?" Mina asked.

"W-Well... My father, he's..."

"He's what?"

"No! Nevermind! I don't think you could do something about it anyways."

"What? Don't you trust me? I'm your girlfriend, Chaeyoung. Please, just tell me what's wrong. I'm willing to help you with everything I can." Mina pleaded.

"No... sorry but I don't want you to get hurt, Mina. You're important to me. Maybe someday, I would have the courage to tell you."

"If you say so..."

Seems like their conversation already ended.

I went immediately went downstairs to find Chaeyoung's locker and put a note inside of it. Maybe I should help her with her problem.

That way, I could ask her if she likes Dahyun. And if she does, I can convince her to let me win Dahyun's heart instead.

As soon as I got to the lockers, I immediately searched for Chaeyoung's locker. When I finally found it, I wrote a short letter and slipped it inside her locker.

Now I just had to wait for her response.

Author's POV

After classes, Chaeyoung went to her locker to leave her books inside. But as soon as she opened it, Sana's letter dropped to the ground.

Chaeyoung picked it up and read the note.

"Sorry for the sudden call, but I heard you had some family problems. Could you meet me up at the rooftop after classes so that we could talk about it?"

"Family problems? This person must've heard the wrong thing. Maybe I should meet them..." Chaeyoung placed her books to the locker and went upstairs to the rooftop. Not knowing that Sana's hiding in the corner.

"Good. She's going." Sana decided to follow Chaeyoung.

"Hmm, I guess I'm early. I'll just wait a little more."

As soon as Sana got there, Chaeyoung is just standing still while looking from the rooftop, her hands on the railings.

Sana bit her lip. There's two option to eliminate Son Chaeyoung.

One, is to push her off the rooftop while taking off her shoes so she could put a fake letter on top of it to make it seem like a suicide.

Or, two. She could keep her former plan to befriend her and plead that she lets Sana win Dahyun's heart.

Sana took a last minute final decision.

That is to....

***

Let's end it with a cliffhanger, shall we?

What should Sana do to Chaeyoung to eliminate another rival of hers?

□Push her off the rooftop
□Befriend her

Voting starts now! Just leave it at the comment section :)

PS: I need your votes so I could start the next chapter. Son Chaeyoung's fate is in your hands :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 46.6K 109
❝Am I in love with you? or am I inlove with the feeling?❞ 逸ラ横グニぐロ トグ演ゑ延  18.01.08 Highest Ranking is #15 in Fanfiction ❤ Started : July 04, 2017 Ende...
77.4K 2.7K 54
- She's not hard to love, but our love is. - Myoui Mina. The known homophobic one met a particular cub who was able to break her tall iron walls and...
11.6K 912 23
Jeongyeon is an aspiring nun, but what will happen if she meet Minatozaki Sana. Update the story: March 21,2021 Ended the story: January 22, 2022
689K 25.4K 107
What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow anyone to re-post all my stories in any oth...