I guess it's just me and you

Por amazingpottah

/this is post caws and before cacw, all the avengers live together in the tower/ Bucky is new to the tower, a... Más

⋆Meet, Bucky⋆
⋆The gossip⋆
⋆The plan⋆
⋆The plane⋆
⋆The pool⋆
⋆The mental breakdown⋆
⋆The morning after⋆
⋆Truth or dare⋆
⋆Being sick⋆
⋆The truth⋆
⋆Dress shopping⋆
⋆The party⋆
⋆The interview⋆
⋆The elevator⋆

⋆The movie day⋆

6.4K 149 238
Por amazingpottah

Today was movie day. Tony had the glamourous idea to give us some peace and practically begged Fury for a day off. When he finally agreed, Tony organized a movie night.

Everyone was lowkey excited, but no one let it show. No need to feed Tony's ego.

When the night finally arrived, Tony had brought tons of snacks, blankets, and pillows. The living room practically looked like a 10-year-old's sleepover.

Everyone arrived and settled in. You couldn't help but notice Bucky next to you, you've grown to like each other. He's only been here for a short period of time but you really clicked. As friends, of course.

We decided to watch maze runner, which you of course had already seen because you are not an uncultured swine, but most of the rest hadn't.

You got all the avengers to ship Newtmas, you maybe kinda sorta brainwashed them too.

 It got a little out of hand when the bonfire seen played and Thor yelled "NEWTMAS!"

When chuck died, a few (meaning Scott and you) were sobbing. The rest was used to it but Bucky wasn't, and he looked at me with a very concerned look. You swear you even heard him ask Steve if you were ok. Wich did make you feel better.

When Teresa called W.I.C.K.E.D everyone yelled "boo" at her and I was proud of my friends.

Then came death cure, I was already crying during the entire movie. No one of course knew why but they were gonna find out.

Then Newt died, some people were screaming, some people were sobbing, but we were all crying. Even if it was just one tear.

Everyone was gagging when Theresa and Thomas kissed, as they should.

Then Newt started reading the letter and the tears came again.

Someone, your guess is on Scott or Clint, yelled: "Why, God, Why!"

All the crying made you really tired and your eyelids started feeling very heavy. All of a sudden you felt some soothing but cold metal and snuggled up to it, not realizing what, or rather who it was.

-

All of a sudden he felt something heavy on his arm, it was y/n. For a moment he was frozen, then he just looked at how peaceful you were and just let you sleep.

"Okay, now that the movies are over, everyone back to their bedrooms, we'll clean this up tomorrow," Tony ordered.

"I guess it's just you and me,"  He whispered when everybody left. 

He knew that if he moved you would wake up.

So he just kissed your forehead and said "Goodnight, (Y/N)"

-

"Good morning people!" Tony said happily.

"Ugh" everyone responded, they were all still depressed after the movie of yesterday.

"Uh JARVIS, where are Bucky and y/n?" Tony asked intrigued.

Everywhere in the dining room, he saw heads pop up, interested in what was happening.

"In the living room sir" Jarvis answered.

"Both of them?" Steve asked confused.

"Yes sir" Jarvis answered.

Everyone stood still for a minute, looking at each other before running into the living room. What they saw there was something they never thought they see.

"Omg," Sam said dramatically.

You and the winter soldier were cuddling on the couch, your head on his chest and his arm around your waist, both peacefully sleeping.

"Jarvis, take a picture and save to bucky and y/n" Tony said excitedly.

"We should wake them," Bruce said, then receiving a lot of angry stares.

"What happened?" Steve asks, a bit concerned. He knows how Bucky used to be, he just hopes he changed.

"Do you think they did it?" Wanda asks whilst wiggling her eyebrows.

"No, they're fully clothed. " Nat says.

"Ok, well I think we should leave before they kill us," Pepper says.

"Too late," says Scott.

-

You wake feeling more rested than ever until you feel something cold and a shiver goes down your back. When you open your eyes, complete panic goes through your head; You are laying on top of bucky, cuddling, you are cuddling the winter soldier omg!

Then the worst thing ever happens, you fall off the couch. Danm, how could you be so stupid! Weirdly he's still sound asleep.

Quietly you walk away hoping that none of the avengers saw you. But when you stand up, you are met with all of your friends, staring at you with open mouths.

Shit

-

"Please don't tell Bucky this happened, or that you saw... us" You beg.

"Why?" Tony says with flirty eyes.

"Don't you think he'll know?" Steve asks, completely ignoring Tony.

"I don't know, maybe. Just please don't talk about it. It'll freak him out" You say worried.

"Fine, but on condition, you have to tell us everything later," Sam says.

"Samm" You pout.

"Nope, that's your only way out." He says with a proud smirk.

You hear noise from the living room.

"Fine" You hiss at him.

-

When he wakes up, he's alone. You must've left in the night, he thought.

When he walks into the dining room, everyone is hustled together and when they see him, they practically jump away.

"Hi bucky, want some breaktfast?" Peper says nicely, but with an awkward expression on her face.

"Uh sure," he says.

They all eat their breakfast, in total silence. Nat and Wanda are having a conversation with their eyes. Tony, Clint, and Sam are giggling for no reason. Thor is obvious to the whole thing. And the others just look around awkwardly around the room. And the worst of all, you won't even look at him. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"Alright what is going on" He finally decides to speak up.

And that's when they all break, every one start's laughing. He thinks he's being pranked or something. When he looks over to you to try to understand what's going on, he sees you totally red trying to disappear.

And that's when Pepper comes in: "OK, let's leave them alone for a bit, everyone out!" she ordered. When she made sure everyone was out, she gave you a quick wink and left the room herself to joining the others in the living room.

"Jarvis is filming all of this right?" Pepper asks as soon as she enters the living room.

"Oh yeah," Tony said proudly.

-

You shyly look back to Bucky, who is extremely confused.

"What the hell is happening," he asks.

"Oh, that, uhm, god" you say.

"y/n, spit it out" He says whilst getting closer to you. He can probably hear your heart pounding.

"Well, uhm, when I woke up, we were uhm cuddling," you say looking at your feet.

"Is that a bad thing?" Another step closer, you can see the worried expression on his face.

"No, no, no; It's just that they're a bunch of children and acted all weird about it. I asked them to not bring it up, so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable."

"Oh, well, thanks" he says with a sincere smile.

Damn that's beautiful

-

"I BOAT IT!" Thor yelled.

"Thor, it's ship, you ship them" Said Rhodey annoyed.

Scott was tearing up, "Why can't they just see that they're in love!"

"Yeah, they should totally bang" Nat said.

"Hold on where did they g-"

"Hi guys!" You said a bit too loud making everyone jump.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

111K 1.8K 21
Avengers x reader imagines fluff, funny, group chats, pranks and etc. All the avengers live in the avengers tower and no one has died Request please
864 15 5
Pasts intertwined, connections beyond friendship. When Steve brings home his best friend James Buchanan Barnes back after saving him from Hydra, the...
78.5K 2.9K 21
When SHIELD agent Y/N helped Captain America readjust to the modern world, she was full of optimism and hope. Then she saw the destruction and devast...
85.5K 2.8K 26
"I kneel into a dream where I am good and loved. I am loved. My hands have made some good mistakes. They can always make better ones." - Natalie Wee ...