MISS DEATH {s. gojo}

By shiggyyyy

──── "??'? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?'?? ??? ? ?????? ???". ┌──────┐ ... More

-0-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-18-
-19-

-17-

5.4K 338 133
By shiggyyyy

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"what happened on your mission with nanami-san?", fushiguro questioned, taking a seat beside the male on the stairs, meanwhile the rest of the students were busy training for the tokyo versus kyoto event.

itadori took another swig of water as he just shrugged, putting on a half-assed smile.

"nothing really...just met this curse that could transfigure people into zombie-like curses", itadori vaguely answered.

fushiguro's brows slightly furrowed together.

"didn't you mention about that friend of yours? junpei, was it?"

"a-ah...he...he transferred schools after his mom died. I think he said he was going to kyoto", itadori answered.

"itadori, do you trust me?", fushiguro asked, to which the boy had snapped his head upwards, chuckling.

"of course I do! why're you asking?"

fushiguro cleared his throat, intertwining his fingers as he stared at the ground.

"I have a terrible feeling...about miss reina", fushiguro admitted, making itadori stare at the dark-haired boy.

"by jujutsu laws, we should have exorcised her the first time we interacted. of course, we didn't know about her until later...but I feel that we should—"

"maybe she's a nice curse", itadori interrupted, making fushiguro's face scrunch up in confusion.

"itadori, there's no such thing such as a 'nice' curse. you of all people should understand, considering you have one residing in your body".

the pink-haired boy's lips pressed into a thin line.

"but she saved—"

"I know she saved you, but she was the one that put us in such a situation in the first place. we wouldn't need saving if she didn't tell sensei about the fingerbearer", fushiguro intervened, stopping itadori from spilling the beans about yoshino.

"I...then what did you plan on doing?", itadori asked, curling up his toes as he then relaxed them.

"...I've consulted gojō-sensei about this before, but I think we should ask a more responsible adult", fushiguro stated.

"so nanamin?"

"haven't I told you that flowers are cliché?"

"I'll keep delivering them until you accept them", gojō smirked, handing the bouquet of sunflowers to reina, who had handed them off to mimiko.

"why're you here? our date isn't until the end of april", reina questioned, since it was early april as of currently.

"just because it's not date night doesn't mean I can't heighten my chances of intriguing you by seeing you the other twenty-nine or thirty days of the month", gojō slickly replied.

reina lightly chuckled as she shook her head, untying her apron as baking sometimes helped relax her mind and plan her next steps.

"what does gojō-san have in mind then?"

"first things first, it's satoru for you now", gojō replied, holding up reina's hand as he kissed the back of it.

"second off, let's glow up before we head to dinner", gojō grinned, holding reina's hand as he swiftly led the woman into his rented ferrari.

gojō held open the door for reina, who didn't hesitate to get in, as she waited for gojō to get situated in the driver's seat.

the white-haired male then leaned over, grabbing the seatbelt as he buckled reina in.

"safety first".

"just drive", reina demanded, to which gojō had lowly chuckled as he stepped on the pedal, swerving off into the road.

it didn't take long for them to arrive at a bougie shop, where the duo had been separated by the workers of the store.

with gojō being finished first, he had already paid, as he awaited for reina to show up.

"mr. gojō, I hope you're happy with our service", a woman said, as reina walked out of the changing room in a spaghetti-strapped dress.

the black gown cinched around the waist, with the top being a silk corset, meanwhile the bottom half was entirely sheer mesh, with a slit that showed off reina's thigh.

"is it to your liking?", reina asked, allowing the woman to bundle her hair into a loose ponytail, with a strand or two framing her face.

grinning, gojō stood up with his hands in his pockets, sauntering over to reina.

"good thing I picked out an accessory", the male replied, as the diamond choker was laced around the woman's dainty neck.

"thank you for the hard work", gojō winked, to which the worker had covered her mouth in embarrassment, as reina just smiled.

"shall we head to dinner, reina-chan?"

"funny how revolting my name sounds when it comes out of your mouth", reina softly mumbled as her hand rested on top of gojō's arm.

"ouch~ reina-chan, your words wound me, you know?", the male playfully replied, opening the car door once more, as reina allowed the man to buckle her in.

"a man so prideful such as yourself cannot be so easily injured, so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about", reina answered, watching as gojō's hand lingered across the seatbelt a bit longer this time.

"like I've said, I thought all women liked confident men. is that not your type, reina-chan?"

reina then smoothly snatched the sunglasses off gojō's face, wearing it herself as she flicked a piece of hair out of gojō's face.

"oh my, so straightforward~ unfortunately, I don't have a clear answer for you", reina smiled, lowering the sunglasses as her eyes had met gojō's entrancing ones.

"though I am certain of one thing. and that is if I did have a type, it certainly wouldn't be you".

▃▃▃▃▃

a/n: gojō's outfit🥵:

please relieve me from this sadness of him not being real </3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 181K 50
▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢, 𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢! 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦!!❞ ⤷ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 ...
707K 27K 45
"𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚒 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜�...
430K 15.4K 37
❝ 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙔 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏. 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙔, 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙉 𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙐𝙉𝘼.❞ ...
2.7K 130 39
𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝖺 𝗀𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗓𝗈𝗇𝗌 .. 𝖻𝗎𝗍 �...