Spellcaster (Shoto x Reader {...

By Bnhareaderwriter611

-Please read the Reader info When quirks started to come in, the wizarding world was fading. There have been... More

Reader Info
1) A Teacher's Assistant?
2) A Performance Preparation
3) The Sports Festival Pt.1
4) A Performance to Remember
6) Heroes & the Wizarding World (Rewrite)

5) (ง'̀-'́)ง Festival Conclusion!!

410 21 9
By Bnhareaderwriter611

Story Chapter Word Count: 2,271 Words
2nd POV:
"What's wrong with Midoriya?..." you whispered. He just stopped running so suddenly then Shinso spoke again and Midoriya started to walk towards the out of bounds line.

'Has he lost his mind or what?!'
You noticed his eyes weren't the lovely green they usually were instead a pure white, and your eyes widened.

"Midoriya doesn't seem to be in control of his own actions at the moment...." you queried

Midoriya kept walking towards the line..... step by step until somehow a huge gust of power appeared with Midoriya's index and middle finger on his left hand purple, and broken. 'How ghastly....'

However he was able to stop his walking right before he went out of bounds. Thank Merlin for him....

"HE STOPPED RIGHT ON TIME!!!"

The crowd went crazy at this

Shinso's face morphed into shock, then anger. He clenched his fist and spoke, while Midoriya quickly covered his own mouth. You wondered why though.

Shinso yelled something you weren't able to discern and Midoriya turned to him, then he ran at him while Shinso kept talking.

Midoriya pushed Shinso trying to get him out of bounds, but then Shinso punched Midoriya in the face, but to no avail.

The two engaged in a fight until Midoriya flipped Shinso on his back...........and over the boundary line.

'Wow, this didn't last very long now did it?'

Midnight announced the winner, "Shinso is out of bounds!! Midoriya is the winner!"
———————

It was now time for the second battle.......Todoroki vs Sero.

You observed Todoroki, 'He looks serious, I wonder why.....'

"LET'S WELCOME OUR NEXT PLAYERS!!!"
The board changed to show Todoroki and Sero
"SKILLS AT THE EXPENSE OF SOME WEIRD LOOKING ELBOWS IT'S HANTA SERO!!!! VS A FRONT RUNNER WHO'S WAY TOO STRONG AND RIGHTFULLY GOT IN THE HERO COURSE ON RECOMMENDATIONS IT'S SHOTO TODOROKI!!!!"

"READY!!!!!!!! START!!!"

Sero wasted no time in wrapping up Todoroki in his tape and then started swinging him to try to get him out of bounds.

The class looked in shock at Todoroki who they considered to be impeccably strong, get caught up in the tape so easily.

You on the other hand stood a little ways from the ring with no surprise, you knew Todoroki was much stronger than this. He wouldn't lose, not now.

Right you were because Todoroki then made a massive ice attack that instantly froze Sero and half of Midnight's body. It rumbled the entire stadium, and the ice even reached the stands, people leering away from it.

"Incendio...." with a flick of your wand the ice around you melted before you could be frozen, some people noticed this and their confusion increased.

Todoroki broke free of the frozen tape as Midnight asked, "Can you move Sero?"

He responded while shivering, "Of course not!"

"Sero has been immobilized!!! Todoroki advances to the next round!!"

The audience decided to yell Nice try, and other encouraging words to cheer up Sero. 'Ouch.....'

Meanwhile with Todoroki, as he walked up to Sero he spoke, "Sorry, I got carried away...." He put his left hand on Sero's chest, and started to melt the ice. "I was angry...."

You took a moment to look at him,
'Why....does he look sad?...'
———————

You watched the other fights with a sense of mostly boredom, especially TetsuTetsu and Kirishima's, although you felt bad for Iida for being humiliated and Yaoyorozu for not doing much in her fight. Now it was Bakugo and Uraraka's fight, what you were worried for. During your time with the class you saw how Bakugo's pride and ego drove him to be the best. He makes sure he's won by making sure his opponents can't fight anymore, you knew he's aggressive with his methods though.

As soon as Present Mic said begin Uraraka sprinted toward Bakugo who blasted her backward. She tried again but this time when Bakugo used an explosion she flung her jacket as a decoy. Uraraka was behind him but Bakugo quickly blasted her back again.

You sighed at his methods, 'I knew he wasn't going to hold back....'

The fight continued on like this for some time with debris from the explosions everywhere.

The crowd started to boo
"Quit toying with her!!!!"
"Just send her out of bounds!!!"
"Don't be a bully!!!!"

Aizawa berated the man causing the uproar, "His ferociousness is an acknowledgement of his opponents power, he knows she deserved to be here and is making sure he wins."

You looked up and smiled, "Uraraka did have a plan, and Bakugo was right to be careful."

In the sky there were a lot of chunks of the ring, and in a second it all came hurdling down. At least you didn't have to makes a shield to protect yourself from falling debris.

Uraraka started running towards Bakugo again, but was blown back by the whiplash of a massive blast which blew back all the chunks.

The crowd sat shocked, while Uraraka shakily stood as both contestants ran towards each other until Uraraka fell to the ground.

She tried to get up but to no avail, until she fainted.
'Oh no......'

"Uraraka is KO'ed Bakugo moves onto the second round."

'Oh Uraraka.......'
———————
3rd POV:
Todoroki V.S Midoriya

The two students faced each other, not really caring what Present Mic was saying. But once he said start, is when the action happened.

Todoroki used an ice attack, not as big as the one he used on Sero but large enough. Midoriya used his power to counter it, it left his finger broken, a bruised purple color.... 'How many times must that boy break himself?!'

Todoroki tried again with another attack, Midoriya blew it away, another finger broken...

Y/n watched in the stands how he kept issuing ice attacks, until he made a ramp to get to Midoriya and ran towards him.... she thought of how clever that was.

When Midoriya tried to use his power again, Todoroki leaped off the ramp to try and catch him with an ice filled punch. While Midoriya was barely able to dodge, Todoroki used extreme control to expand on the existing ice, catching Midoriya's foot. He used more power than before to get away from Todoroki.

With her vision she caught onto Todoroki's trembling, 'He must be cold correct?.....'

He sent another ice attack, and then another counter, with Midoriya's broken finger..... Todoroki saved himself from going out of bounds with a slab of ice. Midoriya suddenly started to scream at him, yelling.

Todoroki only looked angrier, yelling back at him. He ran at him, his movements slow.

Y/n pondered this, 'He needs to warm up, at this rate he may just get hypothermia.....'

Midoriya landed a solid punch, then the two kept trying to hit each other. They spoke again and Midoriya started shouting at him again, Y/n didn't have any idea as to why he would do this.

Another punch, and Todoroki looked deep in thought, zoned out. 'I want to know what goes on in his head...

When he seemed to snap out of it for a bit, Y/n could faintly hear Midoriya, "It's yours! Your quirk not his!"

At these words Todoroki's eyes widened and his face started to smoke, which then flames started to appear until the left side of his body erupted into flames.

They were beautiful Y/n decided, his flames were beautiful....... she could feel the warmth radiating off of him, like a warm blanket she could embrace.

"YES SHOTO!!!!"

Y/n looked up to Endeavor laughing and yelling something about his blood and a new era?...... How odd, and quite awkward, she wished he would shut his mouth...

Suddenly Todoroki activated both sides of his quirk and Midoriya activated his, Cementoss quickly put up walls, but the blast and wind pressure shook everything...... when the smoke cleared Midoriya was knocked out out of bounds, and Todoroki stood in the ring, half his shirt burnt off.

Y/n just stared, she kept herself from showing anyone how embarrassed she was. 'I-I must admit he's..... very pleasing to look at.... Oh how indecent of me! I should be ashamed!...."

"Midoriya is out of bounds!! Todoroki advances to the next round!!"

Todoroki walked away and Y/n barely paid attention to the next matches, only thinking of his match and how lovely his flames were.......

The finals came, and Todoroki was up against Bakugo, Y/n looked on in determinination, secretly hoping Todoroki would win....

Y/n watched as soon as the fight began Todoroki tried to encase Bakugo in ice. The attack seeming much more spread out than the previous ones.

'He's being careful....' However a booming sound shaking the stadium could be heard. It got louder and louder. 'That sounds bad.....'

Before they knew it Bakugo could be seen out of the ice, 'He reminded me of a mole or something just now....'

The two went after each other but as Todoroki was about to grab Bakugo he gave off a small blast that propelled him to his right. And he proceeded to grab Todoroki instead.

'Wow.....'

He tried to flip him over and throw him over the line but Todoroki saved himself by surfing? on his ice. He came back and ended up grabbing Bakugo with his left arm.

In the distance Y/n could hear someone yell, "Use your fire!! Do It Shoto!!"

She turned over to look at the source of the sound which was Endeavor, Y/n frowned, "I find that I dislike him...." she mumbled.

Todoroki settled for throwing him to the left,
to which Bakugo didn't like.

He proceeded to scream and curse at him being so loud that even she could hear them.

She even saw more frost crawl up his body and him lowering his left hand, she wanted to say something but she couldn't be biased now.

"DON'T GIVE UP!!!! DO YOUR BEST TODOROKI!!!" 'Thank you Midoriya...'

His words seemed to ignite something as he flinched for a moment and the left side of his face once again erupted into flames.

Bakugo was already in the air his body twisting with explosions, but all of a sudden Todoroki stopped, the flames disappearing.

"HOWITZER IMPACT!!!!!"

The explosion shook the entire stadium turning the ring into a mess.

When the smoke cleared again Todoroki was in view unconscious and outside the bounds line......

Bakugo went after him and grabbed his shirt, shaking and cursing at him. You immobilized Bakugo with Petrificus Totalus and had him carried off.

'He's already unconscious! Must he be so rough!! How barbaric....'

"Todoroki is out of bounds, so Bakugo is the winner!!"
————————

"The first years have completed all of the events for the U.A Sports Festival!!!!! Now let's enjoy the award ceremony!!!!"

The top three had been put on different sized pedestals.

They rose until they were in view of the entire stadium.....

Bakugo could be seen chained up and muzzled on the top pedestal........
'Honestly how embarrassing...'

Midnight informed the crowd, "Tenya Iida shares third place with Tokoyami, but had to leave for familial reasons. Love those family bonds!!" She gave a wink and a kissy face......

'Contain yourself Midnight...'

"Now only one person is worthy of giving the award!!!"

Y/n could hear laughing in the distance, more specifically All Might's laughter.

"I AM HERE WITH THE MEDALS!!!!"
"The number one hero!!!!!"

Silence......

"I ruined that didn't I?...."

Y/n mentally face palmed, 'What is wrong with people?..... "

"Well since your here why don't you start the presentation?"

All Might went up to Tokoyami and congratulated him as well as place the medal. He moved onto Todoroki and placed the silver medal on him.

"Young Todoroki, congratulations, is there a reason you didn't use your fire in the finals?"

"Midoriya opened my eyes during our match...... I think I know why you're so interested in him. I want to be the kind of hero you are, but my path isn't as clear.....and I need to settle things with someone..."

"I've never seen this look on your face before." He hugged him, "I won't ask, but trust yourself."

"Right...."

He went up to Bakugo, "This is too much..." he took off the muzzle and Bakugo growled, "All Might..... winning first place..."

"IT DOESN'T PROVE I'M THE BEST ONE HERE!!!!!" his face grew so angry that his eyes didn't seem to fit on his head.

'Look at his face.....'
"Well Young Bakugo please accept the medal, even if it's a scar it'll be something you'll never forget....." He looked back at Bakugo, 'Still scary!!'

"THAT SHITTY MEDAL MEANS NOTHING!!! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!"

"C'mon now..." He put the medal on Bakugo's nose as he struggled to get it off.

"GET IT OFF OF ME IDIOT!!!"

All Might finally got it in his mouth where it stayed.

"These are the winners of the Sports Festival!!! Listen closely... Any of you could've been up here......think about today and now your closer to being pros!!!! So I have one thing to say!!!! SAY IT WITH ME"

He raised his arm finger pointed, "Thank you for your hard work!!!!"
"PLUS ULTRA!!!!!"

The stadium silenced....

Then they booed....
"THAT WAS THE PERFECT TIME TO SAY PLUS ULTRA ALL MIGHT!!!!!"

—————

A man in a black robe with a cunning smile approached Shigaraki, his hood concealing his face.

"Why are you here?" Shigaraki scowled at him, unpleased with his showing up unannounced.

The man replied, "I'm someone you'll need to achieve your goal, more specifically to get rid of her...." He held up a picture of Y/n in his hand, "And I'm the only one who can do that...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.5K 60
Y/N L/N has a pretty powerful quirk and a dream to become a hero just like her older brother. She enters U.A ready to face anything but can she face...
63.4K 4.6K 59
MOST NOTABLE RANKINGS SO FAR: #1 in Todoroki #1 in Shoto #3 in mha #2 in Shouto Todoroki #12 in anime "Your job...is to make him likable." Amidst a...
292K 8.8K 39
The avatar has been forgotten. Who knows how long it's been since then. The world seems different now. People with quirks run the earth. Not tied to...
55.9K 2.9K 16
𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄. | ❝ 𝘼𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚...𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 ❞ ──────────────────── 𝐈𝐍 𝐖...