For You; Park Seonghwa

By Jins_Kimchi08

'I did it all for you' 'For me?' Prince Seonghwa is about to become King and has to choose his Queen. But ala... More

Prologue
New Friend
A Walk In The Village
War
Falling Apart
A New Life
Man On A Mission
Heart Stinger
Who Is He?
Dreams (Seonghwa Version)
The Ambassador's Mansion
Painful Truth
Possessive
Dreams (Y/N Version)
Sneaking In
For You
Runaway
Stabbed
Epilogue
New Book~

The Queens Ball

78 5 0
By Jins_Kimchi08

Y/N's POV

Today is the night of the ball. Me and the girls were getting ready.

"Wow all of you look beautiful." I said. They all smiled. "Aren't you going to get ready?" Hwasa asked.

I was deciding whether I should go or not. "Oh Um I don't know what to wear." I said.

Hwasa ran into the closet and pulled out a beautiful dress. "Change into this. Call me when you do. I'll do your hair and makeup." She said.

I did what she said and went to get ready. I put the dress on and called for Hwasa. Soon she came. She pulled out some makeup and some hair pins.

"You are going to look beautiful." She said. After a while I was ready. "And done. Wow you look beautiful." She said as she hugged me. I went out of the room to see the others.

"Wow you look gorgeous." They said.

As we were talking, a knock was heard at the door. "That must be your lover." Hwasa teased me. "Go upstairs. I'll call you to come down. Dramatic and romantic affect." Solar said.

I did what she said and went upstairs.

Yeosang's POV

I had gotten ready, and went to pick Y/N up. I knocked on the door and Solar opened the door.

"Hello Yeosang!" She greeted me. "Hello Solar!" I said. "Where is Y/N?" I asked. "She'll be down, I'll call her." She said. After a moment, I saw Y/N coming down the stairs. She looked beautiful.

At last I can call her mine.

"Wow, you look gorgeous." I said. She smiled shyly. "Shall we go?" I asked, holding out my hand. "We shall." She said, as she linked her arm in mine.

"The King sent us a carriage, it shall be here soon." She said. After a while the carriage arrived, and all six of us got in.

About half an hour later we had finally arrived.

Seonghwa's POV

Many guests had arrived but I still haven't seen Y/N.

Did she decide not to come?

"Hello!" I heard a cherry voice. I looked to see Wheein. "Oh hello Ladies!" I greeted them. I looked behind them to see Y/N with that boy.

Her dress was simple. I recognized the dress.

My mother had gifted her that dress for her eighteenth birthday.

But she still looked beautiful.

"Hello Seonghwa!" She said as she gave me a small side hug.

She never gives me small side hugs.

"Your Highness." Yeosang bowed, as I shook his hand.

"I can't wait to meet your future wife." Y/N said.

But she's right in front of me.

"Your future Queen."

She's right here
But she can't understand that

We all went into the ballroom. I stood by my family. Music began to play.

It was the waltz.

"Go dance my son." My father said.

A young maiden came up to me. "Would you like to dance with me Prince Seonghwa." She asked. "I would love to." I said.

We began to dance. "I am Princess Lisa." She said. "Very nice to meet you." I said.

Every few minutes our dance partners changed. I was not at all interested. That was until my new partner came.

Y/N

She smiled at me and out her hands on my shoulders. We made light conversation. I was staring at her.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "Oh nothing nothing." I said. She playfully stepped on my foot. "Ow." I fake cried. She started laughing.

I looked around. Everyone was talking with their partner. I quickly kissed her cheek.

Her face went red. Then our partners changed again.

Great

Yeosang's POV

I saw the Prince kiss Y/N's cheek. I grabbed Y/N's hand and began to dance with her.

Seonghwa's POV

I saw Yeosang grab Y/N's hand and danced with her. A jealous rage took over me.

Third Person's POV

'You belong with me. You're only mine.'

Both boys said to themselves.

________________________________

Seonghwa's POV

After dancing we had dinner. I met all the Princesses that are willing to marry me. None of them had what Y/N had. They also didn't have the skills to be Queen.

Everyone got back to the ballroom after eating. Someone came to me.

"Time to announce your decision." The person said. It was Mingi.

Mingi agreed to be the announcer for the ball.

I went by the thrones. "What is your decision?" My mother asked. I looked at her. She smiled at me. She mouthed something to me. "I know." She said.

"Can I say that I have not yet chosen a Princess and will think about who I will choose?" I asked. My father looked to Mingi and nodded.

"Attention everyone!" He spoke. "For those who do not know, the day of the wedding will be one week before the Crowning so that the Future Queen will be by the side of the Future King. And now on with the Prince's answer." Mingi announced.

I pretended to whisper my answer into Mingi's ear.

"The Prince has said that there have been many great proposals and has not yet chosen his future Queen. He will think about it and will let all the Princesses know in a few days." He said.

Some Princesses sighed in sadness. I felt bad, but they don't make me feel the way Y/N makes me feel.

Y/N's POV

He hasn't chosen his Queen?

Strange

Seonghwa's POV

I looked over to see Y/N looking at me with a confused face. "What happened?" She mouthed.

I only smiled.

'You will only be my Queen.'

_____________________________

Vote if you want to dance with one of them

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, make sure to vote, comment, share, and follow

Follow me on Instagram: TheReemi08

Have a great day/night

See ya~
_____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 353 28
โ†ณ * Description* เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง The last time Mingi fell in love with a boy, he was taken by an assumed friend. Now he's alone, regretful of his past actions...
48.7K 2.6K 76
โœฟโŠฑ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โŠฐโ‰โŠฑ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โŠฐโœฟ [ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ...
8.8K 558 23
A noble prince, ready to do what he could to ensure his people were safe, finds it hard to live under the expectations of his parents' wishes. He esc...
64.7K 2.3K 32
living as a student while having to takes care of your son is definitely not easy. he was only 17 at that time but he know he had no other choice. "...