Love [Neal Cassidy || OUAT ||...

Door bethanyjanebooks

After their return from the past and admitting their feelings, Alana and Neal try to find Tallahassee in Sto... Meer

Cast
1 - A Tale of Two Sisters
2 - A Tale of Two Sisters
3 - White Out
4 - White Out
5 - Rocky Road
6 - Rocky Road
7 - The Apprentice
8 - The Apprentice
9 - Breaking Glass
10 - Breaking Glass
11 - Family Business
12 - Family Business
13 - The Snow Queen
14 - The Snow Queen
16 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
17 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
18 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
19 - Fall
20 - Fall
21 - Shattered Sight
22 - Shattered Sight
23 - Heroes & Villians
24 - Heroes & Villians
25 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
26 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
27 - Unforgiven
28 - Unforgiven
29 - Enter the Dragon
30 - Enter the Dragon
31 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
32 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
33 - Best Laid Plans
34 - Best Laid Plans
35 - Sympathy for the De Vil
36 - Sympathy for the De Vil
37 - Lily
38 - Lily
39 - Falling for You (Orginial Ep: Mother)
40 - Falling for You (Original Ep: Mother)
41 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
42 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
43 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
44 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
Next Book

15 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1

877 20 4
Door bethanyjanebooks

Flashback

In Arendelle, The Snow Queen rode a horse down a path in the forest, heading towards a cave and she went inside then hid the hat under a rock.

The Snow Queen made herself appear in the Enchanted Forest, she walked towards the cottage were the Apprentice was sweeping.

The Apprentice turned to her, "I know who you are. And I can be of no help to you," He told said.

"No, of course not. You're an errand boy long past his prime. I wish to speak to the one you work for," The Snow Queen said.

"There are many who desire an audience with the sorcerer, but he speaks only through his apprentice," The Apprentice said.

"Then tell him, apprentice, I wish to make a deal," The Snow Queen said

"The sorcerer does not make petty deals, especially with those who have succumbed to the darkness... Like you," Delphinia said as she walked out of the cottage.

"My, oh my, Delphinia, been a long time," The Snow Queen said.

"Not long enough," Delphinia looked at the Apprentice, "Don't drink any more of my father's poison, alright?" Delphinia said.

"Thank you for your help Enchantress," The Apprentice said.

"Yeah, yeah," Delphinia said as she walked away.

"You act cold," Delphinia stopped walking, "But I know there is a great hole in your heart..." She looked at the Apprentice, "Two great friendships you once had broken by magic but yet you do nothing to fix them. Why?" The Apprentice said.

"Once someone screws me over, like trying to make me forget my brother, my best friend or take my love, they will never have me back," Delphinia said.

"I do not believe that you hold the power of great forgiveness... It makes you better than your father," The Apprentice said.

"Do you want to be a mouse for all eternity? No, I don't think so. So, keep your mouth shut. Good day, Apprentice, let's hope next time we see each other, it is on a better occasion," Delphinia said and walked away before turned into a cloud of smoke.

The Apprentice looked at The Snow Queen, "As Delphinia said, the sorcerer will not make a deal with someone like you. There's darkness inside of you," The Apprentice said.

"I think, in this case, he might make a small exception. We'll see. I have his hat," The Snow Queen said.

"You have no idea the forces you are dealing with," The Apprentice said and threatened the Snow Queen with his sword, pointing it to her neck.

"Hmm," She said.

"Tell me where it is," The Apprentice said.

"Oh. No. Did you think that I was foolish enough to bring it with me? The hat is hidden far away. And unless he gives me what I want, the sorcerer will never see his hat again," The Snow Queen said.

The Apprentice put his sword down, "And what is it that you so desire?" HE asked.

"Happiness. The kind I haven't known in a long time... Since I was a little girl, running in a field with my sisters, chasing a kite. Our love made us strong. When I made a friend, who I viewed as a big sister, the love and support she gave me, made me no longer afraid. Until it didn't. My sisters could never accept who I was because they were... Ordinary. I want three new sisters, born with magic, like me. My niece, Elsa, will be joining me. We need third and fourth magical sisters... The perfect matches," The Snow Queen said. 

"A match like that will be extremely hard to come by. It could take time," The Apprentice said.

"Tell the sorcerer I am a very patient woman. I am willing to wait as long as it takes to find the perfect sisters," The Snow Queen said.

End of Flashback

Emma and Alana were sleeping in the yellow bug, their magic was still out of control and sparks were flying out of their hands as they woke up, startled.

"Okay. Okay, come on," Alana said as she got out of the car.

Emma got out, "Calm down," Emma said to herself.

"Wish I could," Alana said as she looked at her hand before looking at her.

Henry walked up, "Mom? Aunt Em?" Henry said.

Alana turned and saw him, "Henry? What are you doing here?" Alana asked.

"I've been out all night looking for you two. Everyone has," Henry said.

"We told them all to stay away. We can't control our powers right now," Emma said.

"Listen, don't worry about us. We're gonna find a way to fix this, but until we do... You got to go," Alana said.

"No. You two always think that pulling away from people will fix your problems, but it never does. I can help you," Henry said as he started to walk towards them.

"Henry, just wait. I..." Alana said and as Henry touched Alana, she panicked and lost control which pushed Henry away, he landed on the ground and his head hit a rock.

"Henry!" The twins yelled.

"Henry, are you okay?" Alana went to him but stopped and puts her hands close to her chest, keeping her distance, "You okay?" Alana asked.

Henry touched the side of his head and saw blood on his fingertips, "Yeah, I'm... I'm fine," Henry said.

"Is that a cut? Henry, what did I do?" Alana said as a tear fell.

"I...It's fine. I'm okay," Henry stood up, "See? I'm fine," Henry said.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Alana said as she backed away.

"Mom, please," Henry said and started to walk towards her.

"Stop! Please, don't come any closer! We love you, kid, but you got to go," Alana said.

"Please, kid, just go!" Emma said and Emma lose control and Henry ran away.

Ingrid appeared behind them, "I know exactly how you two feel..." They turned to her, "Seeing the fear in his eyes," Ingrid said.

"Just leave us the hell alone," Emma said.

"You two can run, but it won't help. The only way this ends is with you two embracing who you both really are," Ingrid said.

"If it means hurting the people we love, no thanks," Alana said and the twins got back into the yellow bug and Alana drove away.

Mary Margaret, David, Neal, Elsa, Amy, Dylan and Killian walked back into the loft.

"You'd think a big yellow driving machine would be easier to find," Elsa said.

"Yeah... You think wouldn't it," Amy said.

"Perhaps they don't want to be found, since, you know, that's what they bloody told us," Killian said.

"Well, the good news is thanks to the ice wall, the girls can't leave town," David said.

"The longer they isolate themselves, the worse it'll get. Their magic will just keep spiralling," Elsa said.

"Elsa's right. This was a bad idea coming home. We should still be out there searching," Mary Margaret said.

"Hey, this isn't your fault. It isn't. We'll find the twins, but we've been searching all night. Everyone's exhausted, yourself included. So we refuel, we regroup and we go out and we find out daughters, okay?" David said.

"My own best friend can barely look at me! How can I not think this is my fault?!" Mary Margaret said and Amy looked away.

Henry walked through the front door, "You don't have to look anymore," Henry said.

"Henry," David said as he and Neal walked over to him and Henry grabbed the side of his head.

"We thought you were asleep upstairs with Calla. We told you to stay here," Mary Margaret said.

"What happened, bud?" Neal asked.

"I snuck out, okay? I'm sorry, but I found them," Henry said.

"How are they?" Amy asked.

"Are they okay? Are they hurt?" David asked.

"They're out in the woods. I thought I could help calm them down, but when I showed up, it just made things worse," Henry said.

"Come with me. I'll clean you up in the bathroom," Mary Margaret said as she walked Henry towards the bathroom.

"This is bad news. If anyone can calm them down, it's Henry," David said.

"When your powers are out of control, everything's upside down. You don't want to be anywhere near the people you care about," Elsa said.

"Wonderful. Well, shall we send Sneezy after them, then? Or Happy? Which is the dwarf they despise?" Killian asked.

"Calm down, Killian," Amy said.

"No, I won't," Killian said.

"Yes, you will," Amy said.

"I was so scared that I would hurt Anna until I finally realised you can't run away from the people who love you because, in the end, you're the only ones who can help you," Elsa said.

Amy felt a little light-headed and she grabbed the kitchen counter, "Phinia?" Killian asked.

"I'm fine... I'm fine," Amy suddenly a blue light covered her body and she looked at her arms, "Uh..." Amy said.

"That's a shield... It's like what dad did when the Wicked Witch appeared after I resurrected him," Neal said.

"What?" Amy asked and the blue light went into her body.

"Love? How do you feel?" Killian asked.

"I feel fine," She walked into the kitchen, grabbed a knife, "Let's hope I'm right," Amy said and she put her left her on the counter then went to cut off her hand, shocking everyone but the knife blade broke and flew into a wall.

"What the bloody hell are you thinking?!" Killian asked.

"Protection spell," Amy looked at him, "Papa, own making," Amy said.

"But why?" Neal asked.

"My aunt wants to kill me, Ingrid wants me dead, the twins are losing control of their magic, why indeed," Amy said.

Flashback

In Arendelle's castle, Elsa was setting up a special dinner for Anna to welcome her back home.

"Hurry, I want everything ready before Anna arrives. Uh, chocolate fondue goes there. Chocolate toast, chocolate julekake. And chocolate ice cream. Or is ice cream too obvious? Should we lose the ice cream?" The doors opened behind Elsa, "Oh, Anna, don't come in yet. I haven't got everything ready," Elsa said.

"I'm afraid Anna won't be at dinner tonight. Something quite terrible has happened?" Ingrid looked at the servant, "Could you leave, please?" The Snow Queen said.

Elsa looked at the servants, "It's all right. We'll finish later," She looked at her aunt, "What is it?" Elsa said.

"This will be hard to understand, but Anna, she hasn't been entirely honest with you. She didn't come back from Misthaven empty-handed. She found the thing your parents were looking for," The Snow Queen said.

"Which was...?" Elsa asked.

"A magical hat to take away your powers, to cure you of the very thing that makes you special," The Snow Queen said.

"So that's why they left on that boat. But why would Anna hide that from me?" Elsa asked.

"Because your dear sister was planning to use it on you," The Snow Queen said.

"No, she would never," Elsa said.

"She tried it on me first. Fortunately, I stopped her. She's in the dungeon, awaiting your royal judgment," The Snow Queen said.

"Oh, there must be some misunderstanding," Elsa said.

"She called me a monster. I'm afraid she was very clear on her feelings about our powers," The Snow Queen said.

"She's my sister. She's always supported me," Elsa said.

"I felt that way about my sister, your mother before she dropped me in that urn," The Snow Queen said.

"My mother put you in there? Why have you never told me this?" Elsa asked in shock.

"You had such beautiful memories. I didn't want to destroy them. And I was hoping that Anna would be different. But she is exactly like your mother. She will never accept who you are. I'm so sorry. I...I felt that you deserved the truth. Are you okay?" The Snow Queen said.

"I'd actually like to be left alone if that's okay," Elsa said.

"Of course. I'll be near if you need me," The Snow Queen said and turned and walked away with a smile on her face.

Elsa had tears in her eyes as she sat in a chair, taking in when the Snow Queen just told her.

End of Flashback

At the pawnshop, Mr Gold walked in and saw that the items in the shop had turned on or bubbled up.

"If you're trying to hide from me, Miss Swan's, you're both doing a poor job," Mr Gold said.

Emma and Alana came out of the backroom, "We're not hiding from you. We're hiding from everyone else," Emma said.

"Ah. So Belle tells me. She was watching Leo and Calla all night," Mr Gold said.

"While our family was searching for us we know. Our magic is hurting people, Gold... People we love. We need you to help us control it," Alana said.

"What makes you two think I'm your best option?" Mr Gold asked.

"Because I... Hurt Henry," Alana said.

"What?" Mr Gold asked.

"I...He's okay, but it was just luck. You're probably the only person who's safe around us right now. I need you to help before we hurt anybody else," Alana said.

"There's only one way to help with this affliction," Mr Gold said.

"Well, fine. Do it," Emma said.

"You two haven't heard what I have to say," Mr Gold said.

"I don't care. My son is in pain because of me. Just fix it," Alana said.

Mr Gold walked behind the counter and pulled a piece of paper from a book, "This... This is an ancient spell. It's designed to take away light magic from those who choose to part with it, but the effect would be permanent," Mr Gold said.

"So we'd lose all my magic. We'd be..." Emma said.

"Ordinary. But... Your magic would no longer hurt the ones you both love, and you would be able to embrace your son," Mr Gold said.

Alana's hand was on a countertop and she quickly pulled away when she felt her hand heating up.

"Do it," Alana said.

"Well, unfortunately, saviour magic doesn't go quietly... And two... Well, it definitely won't be quiet. Though the spell won't hurt you two, it will destroy almost everything else within a city block or two. That would make for quite a macabre sight at Granny's, don't you both think?" Mr Gold said.

"So let's find somewhere else out in the woods," Alana said.

"As you both wish. I think I know... Just the spot. Here..." He took out a map, "Is an abandoned manor. Right here," He drew a circle around where the manor was, "You two meet me here at sundown. And I'll have everything prepared," Mr Gold said.

"Thanks, Gold. Please don't tell anyone we were here," Emma said.

"Don't worry about me, dearie. It'll be our little secret," Mr Gold said.

Alana and Emma sighed before walking out of the shop, when Mr Gold knew they were gone, he picked up the piece of paper with the spell on it, he crumbled it up and threw it in the trash.

Flashback

Elsa was going to see her sister in the castle's dungeon.

"I need to see my sister, Anna, immediately," Elsa said to the guards

Anna was sitting on the floor, hugging her legs when she looked up and saw Elsa, "Elsa!" She stood up and rushed to the cell door, "I thought you'd never find me. Our aunt Ingrid... She locked me in here," Anna said.

"Because you tried to attack her," Elsa said angrily.

"No, Elsa, you can't believe anything she says. She lied about her past. She's lying about me," Anna said.

"Is she? Did you learn what our parents were after and then hide it?" Elsa asked.

"I was waiting for the right moment," Anna told said.

"So you lied and kept this magical object, this hat, which could strip me of all my powers," Elsa said.

"Yes, but I would never hurt you," Anna said.

"Enough!" Elsa turned to the guards, "Leave me alone to speak with my sister... Now," Elsa ordered and the guard walked away.

"Please. You have to believe me," Anna pleaded.

Elsa closed her eyes, "Of course I believe you. I'm so sorry about all that, Anna," Elsa said quietly as she looked at her younger sister.

"Wait. This was all a ruse?" Elsa held up the key to the cell door, "It was a ruse!" Anna said in surprise as Elsa opened the cell door.

Anna ran into Elsa's arms and they hugged each other, "Ohh. I needed the guards to think I sided with Ingrid. I'm so sorry," Elsa said as they pulled away.

"Don't apologize. You were fantastic. I believed every word. I was absolutely crushed," Anna said.

"Here," Elsa held up Anna's necklace, "I got this back from the jailer," Elsa said.

"Thank you," Elsa put Anna's necklace back on her, "When they took this, it... It was like they were taking you. I'm never going to take this off again," Anna said.

"Well, hopefully, you'll never end up in prison again," Elsa said.

"Oh, speaking of which, I'm really worried about Ingrid right now. She's scary and powerful and smart and scary," Anna said.

"You already said scary," Elsa said.

"So I'm really hoping you have a plan," Anna said.

"I have a plan... Well, half a plan. We're going to sneak you out of here and then steal back the urn... And then trap her inside it," Elsa said.

"That sounds like a whole plan," Anna said.

"However, I don't know where she hides the urn, and we live in a very, very large castle," Elsa said.

"Don't worry about that part. I grew up running around this castle. I know every nook and cranny," Anna said, Elsa smiled and nodded.

End of Flashback

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

72.5K 2.2K 47
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Alana Swan, who is the mothe...
22.2K 831 16
Hunted by a shadow-beast and stalked by a beautiful stranger, things are not going Regina's way. Girlxgirl endgame and a cast of characters you know...
48.4K 1.5K 26
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ' ɴᴇᴍᴇꜱɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ' ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. Th...
66.3K 1.4K 47
Alana, Emma, David, Mary Margaret, Regina, Captain Hook and Mr Gold are on their way to Neverland to save Henry who had been taken there, under Pan's...